Nude Court

Story Info
Pretty fun trial in a nude court.
813 words
3.38
3.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, I'm a 42-year-old judge, blonde, busty and white. I like sex, especially when it's done in the court.

In the court where I work, all the participants in a trial have to remove their clothes to increase transparency. That includes me!

Not only that, but masturbation is also allowed, and there is no shortage of men masturbating while looking at me or at the female jurors, lawyers, etc. in my trials. They have fun while the trial goes on, unlike other trials which are just boring, conservative and torturous.

Sex in court is still a crime. But this law is often ignored, an orgy occasionally breaks out during my trials, I masturbate with my gavel while I watch the people fuck. People just can't resist their animalistic urges to fuck.

It's simply funny when I lift my head from the paper and look at the jurors and the defendant, all of whom have erect penises, almost bursting their veins.

The trials are very fruitful, not least because everyone is satisfied. It's hard to leave the court without stepping on semen.

When the defendant is innocent, I always order a party in court. I always bring lots of beer, condoms, dildos and even whips to the court party.

When the defendant is guilty, the guards hold him down and sodomize him right here in front of me.

I also notice that most of the dicks have a foreskin, I even prefer it that way, it gives me more pleasure. Just one interesting fact that I wanted to judge. An uncut penis is fun to stroke, it gives more pleasure to the man and it's like working out for woman. I probably built some muscle just by stroking uncut dicks.

Even though this court is very liberal, the judgments are serious. One hand is in the vagina, the other on the paper. The jury judges while masturbating, the lawyers defend the defendant while banging their dicks on my desk, implying sex. I smash their dick with my gavel and they love it, they must be into BDSM, anyway. We care for pleasure, but we also care for justice.

The trials last an average of 10 hours, but if I want, I can extend them to 24 hours. Nobody leaves this court anytime soon. Everyone is happy when I extend a trial, because it's more time for pleasure and whoring. Oh, also, no one ever complained that my trials are too long, why? Because I allow you to do anything, unlike boring judges.

I've cleared and convicted several defendants, but regardless of the sentence, they're happy with the whoring in court. In fact, the crime rate in the city rose by 699% after the discovery of this nudist court. Mmmm, do people want to be judged by me?

Anyone who refuses to remove their clothes is disrespecting the court, what are you hiding? When that happens, I bang my gavel and order the guards to remove the criminal's clothes. They are held in cumtempt of the court.

When I'm very stressed, I draw lots with the names of all the jurors, and the name I draw is the person who is going to make me have an orgasm so that the stress goes away. Stress is a factor that gets in the way of trials, it can make the judge not focus on the case that much.

I've been called a whore in the street, I don't see any difference between a judge and a whore, they both want to have sex. Perhaps the only difference is that the judge has sex in a more chic place, the court.

The biggest party was when a 30-year-old defendant was acquitted, we used a lot of beer, condoms, vibrators and lubricants. I came exactly 17 times, the courtroom was white with all the semen, the smell was exciting. That day, justice was definitely served.

Unfortunately, I'm attacked for departing from the conservative standards of a judge, that she should wear a robe, not masturbate, blah blah blah. I invite those who attack me to a trial, I swear you'll change your mind! Nobody ever complained about my trials.

The nudist court is so popular that the nightclubs in my town hardly receive any customers! Neither do street prostitutes. Why? My trials are free, nightclubs and street prostitutes require money. Why would a thirsty man search for sex workers when he can commit a crime and end up in my court? I feel bad for the sex workers, they won't get money anymore.

I'm currently on vacation, but I can't wait to try cases again. I want sex and money! Justice is freedom!

I hope you enjoyed this story, the concept of a nudist court really turns me on. We should pass a bill to legalize it. The world is evolving, we are not in the past century.