Nude Cruise Pt. 04

Story Info
The Ultimate Dirty Fantasy Role-Play Stage Show!
12.3k words
4.73
9.8k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/24/2023
Created 07/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chloehunt
chloehunt
845 Followers

This finale has been in high demand, so I poured my dirty mind into it. If you make it all the way to the end without an orgasmic interruption, tell me about your achievement in the comments. If you don't make it to the end before an interruption, let me know what scene did it for you. Enjoy!

-------

The Ultimate Dirty Fantasy Role-Play Stage Show would be my first real acting experience. My stomach turned nervous flips when I thought about it. Lawrence and Camille, the Nude Cruise Entertainment Directors and senior performers, had given me the starring role. Camille was a busty blonde bombshell and a professional sex performer. Her official cruise title was Penetration Sex Guru. One session with her taught me how to enjoy four cocks simultaneously. Lawrence looked like a young Tom Cruise, but he was taller and more muscular. Camille and Lawrence repeatedly praised my performances and assured me I would be a perfect fit for the lead in the Ultimate Dirty Fantasy Role-Play Show.

My college friends (Duncan, Jake, and Megan) gathered with me (Taylor) in the Grand Theater after lunch to meet our costars and do a dry run of the performance. Our newest yoga instructor friends from Los Angeles, Nolan and Vivian, were there too. Camille and Lawrence personally pulled me aside and introduced me to one of their handsome understudies. His name was Micah. He had dark blond hair and misty blue eyes that were rather piercing. His body was lean and youthful compared to the sculpted torsos of most of the actors. Micah looked younger than me, but I knew he was at least twenty-one since he was on the ship. We would be performing together for the first act, which focused on the seduction of the maiden. The storyline was simple, but most of the scenes would be improvised once they were set in motion.

"Um, I'm not feeling very prepared for this," I nervously confessed to Camille.

She was explaining how many people would be on stage for each act and how the number of participants would depend on me for two-thirds of the show.

"Don't worry, Taylor. I've seen you improvise beautifully once you get warmed up. Just play along with the professional actors. They'll keep things moving if you get stage fright."

Later that evening, a nude audience slowly packed the theater as we prepared for the main event. Everyone wore gold carnival masks over their eyes to give them some anonymity. The performers wore more distinctive eye masks to help the audience identify the characters among the naked bodies on stage. I peeked through the back curtain as the actors prepared themselves to perform. The large theater was shaped like a bowl. The round stage in the middle of the room was slightly higher than the floor. The actors could access the stage through a passageway underneath the auditorium or by the main walkway. It was simple and elegant, allowing everyone a clear view of the action in the middle of the room. Red velvet benches and ottomans lined the edge of the round stage, along with a golden royal throne.

My stomach fluttered as the outer lights dimmed and spotlights lit up the stage. Trumpets blared a royal theme to introduce the Emperor, played by Lawrence himself. He proudly marched naked onto the stage and seated his handsome self on the royal throne. He wore a fine golden mask with elegant red and black trim. A circle of gold leaves adorned his head. Camille, playing the sexy royal consort known as Lady Jasmine, wore a striking black and purple mask as she marched naked onto the stage and bowed before the Emperor. Her perfect breasts were her crowning feature.

"Lady Jasmine, my favorite vineyard consort, why have you requested an emergency meeting this fine morning? I do prefer meeting you between silk sheets under the stars on the royal balcony. What has brought you to the throne room? Are you ill? Are we at war?" the Emperor demanded.

"High Commander of the Island Kingdoms, my Emperor and lover, be at peace, for I have no ill tidings. Finding a rare treasure has encouraged my haste and formality. During my tour of Tonolly Village, north of the royal vineyard, I discovered the existence of an extraordinary maiden. She has recently reached her eighteenth year, and her innocence and beauty are unmatched on the main island. My priestess examined her and declared her the incarnation of the Goddess Bianca, the deity of spring lust, summer love, and fall fertility. The maiden was born under a blushing moon during the wine harvest. She bears a half-moon scar between her breasts. I have no doubt the prophecy has come to fruition in our lifetime. We must prepare a great feast and awaken her power. Only then can she bless the kingdom with a century of prosperity."

"By the gods, Lady Jasmine, if what you claim is true, I will give you half of my kingdom, tripling your current domain. But before we go any further, how do we prove such a miracle has occurred? I trust your holy woman's declaration, but how can a simple feast awaken the goddess's power?"

"Your Majesty, it must be a feast of carnal pleasure. As a maiden, she must first be carefully seduced and aroused into a frenzy. Her powers will emerge at that point. When she is blind with lust, she must be fed until she is satisfied. With her final climax, she will swoon and fall into a deep sleep, allowing her magic to spread across the kingdom as an enchanted mist. If you have a worthy supply of fit men and women to feed her ravenous appetite, I have the perfect candidate to seduce her. I have been personally training my protege, Adam, for two years now. He lives and breathes seduction."

"That is wonderful to hear. I have a fine selection of fit men and women to offer her once your Adam has seduced her. If she burns through my offerings early, I also have plenty of palace guards and maids to continue the feast."

"Excellent, your Majesty, but be warned, Bianca's power is demanding. If we can not properly seduce, feed, and satisfy her, she will go insane and curse the land with a century of drought."

"Thank you for the warning, Lady Jasmine, but I have confidence in my household. Please, join me in my personal chambers, where we shall plan Bianca's Carnal Feast."

The stage grew dark, allowing the actors to rearrange the set. The royal throne was still positioned in front of the main entrance so it wouldn't block the audience's view. A large round bed covered in shimmering red satin was put together at the center of the stage. As the lights brightened again, thirty actresses and actors wearing only golden eye masks took their places on the velvet furniture around the edge of the stage. They drank wine and conversed like they were attending a grand party. The Emperor sat comfortably on his throne as Lady Jasmine led me, Maiden Bianca, onto the stage and over to the round bed. The crowd stopped their merrymaking to admire the beautiful new arrival. I was dressed in a thin white-lace robe that revealed everything underneath. I crawled to the center of the large bed and innocently pulled my thin robe around myself. Then, Lady Jasmine turned to the Emperor to introduce the guest of honor.

"Mighty Emperor of the Island Kingdoms, the maiden in white is Bianca of Tonolly Village. We are here to celebrate and honor her."

The Emperor and the audience applauded in greeting. Then Lady Jasmine turned to me.

"Dear Bianca, my first gift to you is my protege, Adam. He will be here shortly to give you a second gift of fine wine to help you enjoy the celebration. Feel free to ask him anything. I truly hope this celebration is exquisitely satisfying for you."

Lady Jasmine bowed to me and retreated to the right hand of the Emperor, where she would watch the carnal feast unfold.

"Ah, thank you, Lady Jasmine. Bianca is a feast for the eyes," the Emperor declared. "I hope this Adam fellow is perfect for her."

"Fear not, your Highness. Young Adam is a professional companion of noble birth. He is a prince of the Lesser Islands south of our kingdom. I adopted him and trained him myself. He knows how to seduce and pleasure a virgin. Ah, here he comes now. Watch and be impressed," Lady Jasmine declared.

The audience heard their private conversation thanks to tiny microphones clipped onto their masks. I had one on my mask, too. There were also ceiling-mounted cameras that zoomed in on our faces so the actors could be projected on screens around the theater. The video zoomed in on Adam's handsome face as he entered the theater. He wore an elegant white and gold mask over his big blue eyes. He approached Bianca's bed, carrying a silver tray with a goblet of wine. He climbed across the red satin sheet and respectfully bowed his head as he offered me the wine. That was my cue to embody Bianca and bring her character to life.

"Thank you," I spoke softly as I timidly picked up the goblet.

The camera focused on my face, and I could see myself on the screen behind the throne. The edges of my white mask were painted with silver glitter, making it shimmer and sparkle under the lights. That, combined with my light blond hair, caused a faint halo around me on the screen.

"You are welcome, Maiden Bianca. My name is Adam. I am here for your pleasure and comfort," he declared as he set the tray aside and sat next to me on the bed.

I nervously smiled and nodded as I tugged my robe tighter around my breasts. It didn't actually hide anything.

"You don't seem relaxed," Adam observed. "Are you uncomfortable?"

"I'm nervous and unsure why I was brought here. Lady Jasmine said the Emperor wanted to honor me, but I don't understand why. I'm a lowly farm girl. I don't belong in a royal palace."

Adam smiled and nodded in understanding.

"Those are normal insecurities, but some of them are misplaced. You do not look like a lowly farm girl. When I first saw you, I thought you were a princess. As I drew closer, I feared you were a goddess that could strike me down with a glance. I'm honored to be this close to you, Lady Bianca."

I looked at him in flattered surprise as he spoke. His acting was so sincere it made me feel warm all over. He smiled, picked up my right hand, and brought it to his lips for a kiss.

"Your words are too kind, Adam, but I am not a noble 'Lady' as you say. Especially not in the presence of Lady Jasmine and our Emperor."

"Nonsense, your beauty demands it. Your presence fills me with wonder and admiration. If there is such a thing as love at first sight, I have experienced it today."

He gently stroked my cheek with his fingertips as he spoke, sending a shiver up my spine. I was really enjoying the moment. A few seconds later, the Emperor clapped his hands and announced,

"Let the intimate displays begin!"

The actors around the stage set their wine aside and began kissing and exploring each other's bodies. It was sweet and sensual foreplay. Men and women were kissing mouths, necks, nipples, and breasts while massaging soft flesh. I played up Bianca's innocence by looking around in shock.

"Is something wrong, my lady?" Adam asked, smiling at my reaction.

"What are they doing?"

"They're kissing and arousing each other. Like the Emperor said, it's intimacy. Have you never experienced it before?"

"I haven't. It looks... enjoyable."

"It is. Does seeing it make you feel different?" he asked.

"It does. I feel warm."

"That's good. Would you like for me to kiss you so you can feel what they're feeling?"

I nervously looked at Adam's handsome face for a moment. Then I nodded. He smiled and slowly leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. I let out a soft moan as he carefully explored my mouth. The gentle kiss made me feel extra warm. I suddenly wished my real first kiss had been that good. I knew the cameras were on us, so I indulged in Bianca's character and let myself be swept away by the kiss. When Adam slowly drew away, my lips remained parted as I breathed heavily, letting the audience know my curiosity had been awakened.

"Did that please you?" he whispered as he touched my blushing cheek.

"It did. It was wonderful. Yet, my heart pounds like I'm frightened."

"Arousal can be frightening at first. Your body gets excited and hungry for pleasure it has never experienced before. With a skilled lover, intimate pleasure can be intense enough to make you lose control and cry out in ecstasy."

"Oh, that does sound frightening."

"Bianca," he chuckled, shaking his head, "you don't have to be afraid of pleasure. Look around us. Do these party-goers look distressed?"

Adam motioned around the stage at the blushing couples and groups as they licked, kissed, and groped each other into a heated passion. Even Lady Jasmine and the Emperor were exploring each other's skin with kisses. I looked around in wonder until my eyes settled on a familiar couple. It was Megan and Jake. Right on cue, Megan leaned back on their velvet bench and spread her beautiful legs, exposing her aroused pussy to Jake. Then, the screen overhead changed to a split view. One side showed my face, while the other showed Megan's swollen slit. I watched as Jake leaned down and eagerly licked into Megan's wet opening. I gasped in shock as Megan gasped in pleasure. I gulped and watched as she ran her fingers into Jake's hair and pulled his face tighter against her pussy. He hungrily licked inside her as he squeezed her beautiful thighs.

"Why is he licking her like that?" I asked Adam.

"Because it likely feels good for her and tastes good for him. I'm sure he also enjoys his lover's pleasure. Do you not enjoy watching them?"

"I do. They make me feel tingly... and wet."

I shifted on the bed and squeezed my thighs together as I watched Megan riding Jake's tongue. Adam smiled at my reaction, took my wine from me, and set it aside.

"Bianca, you seem flummoxed. Have you never explored your body before?"

I looked at Adam bashfully and shook my head.

"My goodness. You really don't understand what you're missing. Would you like me to help you feel it?"

I gulped and nodded.

"Wonderful, allow me to remove your robe."

I chewed my bottom lip as Adam opened the thin veil that was my robe and pushed it off my shoulders, exposing my breasts and body to him. He slowly leaned in and kissed my mouth before he moved downward, kissing my neck and over my breasts. I let out a surprised breath when his warm lips closed around my right nipple and gave it a wet suck, causing an ache of tingles between my legs. The cameras were zoomed in on my face as he tasted my nipple. I opened my mouth and moaned as he explored my sensitive skin. The audience was enthralled by the performance so far. Many were already masturbating with their partners. Seeing their excitement made me ache even more. I loved knowing we were arousing them. After thoroughly exploring my breasts, Adam drew away and admired the blush on my face.

"I see you enjoyed that," he smiled.

"I did. Are you going to lick me?"

"I will soon, but you deserve to explore your enchanting body first. Have you ever touched yourself between your legs?"

Adam gently pulled my knees apart, exposing my pussy to the audience. The camera immediately zoomed in for a closeup of my swollen pink lips. It honestly looked magnificent on the big screen. My slit was dewy and shiny with arousal. A little white drop had already appeared at the bottom of my opening. I was more than ready to be played with. My inner muscles ached and tightened as I admired myself, causing my pussy lips to contract and tighten like they were hungry. A few audience members let out some hoots and whistles at the sight. I chewed my lip to keep from laughing.

"I have never seen anything more tempting," Adam smiled. "Now, I want you to touch yourself while watching the hot couple before us. I think your body will surprise you."

I nodded and looked at Megan. She had her head back, and her body arched as Jake continued to feast on her pussy. Her long dark hair was draped over her shoulder as her large breasts heaved with excitement. I chewed my lip and slowly touched my fingers to my wet pussy. I gasped as I gently rubbed through my slippery arousal, often parting my lips to explore just inside my opening. The video split again. One side displayed my pussy, while the other side displayed my face. The audience needed to see Bianca's reactions as she explored herself for the first time. I had dreaded this part during rehearsal, fearing my acting would be terrible. Camille had encouraged me to take it slow and enjoy what I was doing. That was the key to making it look real. Once the moment arrived, I didn't have to pretend. I was extremely hot and enjoying my performance right along with the audience. Pretending to be a virgin for them was enthralling. I moaned and closed my eyes as I massaged my swollen lips. I gently rocked my hips as I rubbed myself, indulging in the performance. It felt wonderful.

"This is difficult to watch. You're making me hot, Bianca," Adam spoke close to my ear.

I smiled and looked at him with sleepy eyes. Then I picked up his hand and guided it between my legs. The video was still split on the overhead screens, showing every detail of my performance. I gasped as I pressed Adam's warm hand against my pussy. Then I guided it up and down, rubbing his palm against my lips while working his fingers through my slippery folds.

"By the gods, you feel heavenly," he breathed.

"I love it when you press hard against my opening. It's like your fingers could slide inside me at any moment."

"They can. Tongues, fingers, and cocks can enter you. Would you like to feel one of my fingers inside you?"

"I don't know. I've never had anything inside me. Will it hurt?"

"It might at first. You don't have to do it if you're not ready."

"I want to, but give me a moment."

I continued to work Adam's hand against my pussy as I watched Jake licking deep inside Megan. My body twitched as I made myself hotter. A few seconds later, I took a deep breath and pushed Adam's middle finger inside me. I let out a short cry and cringed as he took the initiative and pushed it deeper. Then I bit my lip and guided his hand, encouraging him to move his finger in and out of me. I cringed through the first few strokes. Then, I relaxed and enjoyed the gentle fingering.

"Does it hurt?" Adam whispered.

"A little. It was shocking to feel it enter me, but now it feels good," I moaned and squirmed against the bed.

"You feel like slippery silk, and you smell like a feast. Can I taste you, Bianca?"

"Please do."

Adam slid his finger out of me and sucked on it for a moment. Then he groaned in delight.

"By the gods, if heaven has a taste, I have found it."

He climbed between my legs and lowered his face between my thighs. He kissed my inner thigh as he slowly worked toward my most sensitive skin. I was breathing fast and twitching as he gingerly licked my outer lips, making me ache for more stimulation. The video on the overhead screens was still split between my face and my pussy. The audience knew the moment he licked inside me. I cried out and fell back on my elbows, giving them the show of ecstasy they had been waiting for. I panted and whimpered as Adam licked hungrily inside me. I hoped my breasts were heaving as sensually as Megan's were earlier.

I panted open-mouthed as I ran my fingers into Adam's silky hair, encouraging him to lick me harder. His hands squeezed my thighs as he hungrily pushed his tongue deeper, making me gasp. He was exceptionally good at oral, rendering it difficult for me to remember my lines.

"Adam, I can't... What are you doing to me?" I groaned with my eyes rolling back.

I collapsed on the bed, squirming, panting, and curling my toes. Adam groaned in delight and licked me even harder.

"Oh god, don't! I can't think!" I gasped and pulled his hair.

I cried out as my hips bucked with orgasm. Adam groaned and clutched at my thighs to keep me from squirming away. He lapped hard and fast inside me, making the pleasure wildly sharp. I cried out and threw my head back as the spasms stole my breath. I was exhausted when the pleasure finally subsided. I melted against the bed and groaned in satisfaction. Adam slowed his licks and relaxed his grip as he gently worked me through the tingly aftershocks. Cries of pleasure erupted around us as half of the party-goers and the audience enjoyed their first orgasms of the night. I dreamily looked to my right to see Nolan (a fit yoga instructor with a dark tan, black hair, and green eyes) and his busty, redheaded partner, Vivian, on the edge of the stage. Nolan was climbing over Vivian after licking her to orgasm. He gripped his thick erection and quickly pressed it against her warmth. She gasped as he penetrated her. He watched her face as he fucked her slowly, indulging in her pleasure. The overhead screens showed the audience what I was seeing. Adam slowly climbed over me at that point, pulling my eyes to him.

chloehunt
chloehunt
845 Followers