Nude Cruise Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You taste like a goddess, Bianca. What were you watching?"

He followed my gaze to Nolan and Vivian again. Nolan was fucking the voluptuous redhead as she let her head and long hair hang over the side of their couch. Her heavy tits were bouncing as she panted open-mouthed. It was an arousing sight.

"Adam, can we do that?"

"Of course. I'm aching to feel your warmth, but are you ready to feel a man inside you? My cock is much bigger than a finger or a tongue."

"Yes, I want to feel you inside me. Make me lose control again."

Adam smiled before he rested his warm body on top of me and kissed me. I ran my fingers through his wheat-colored hair and squeezed his biceps. His lips were sweeter after licking me to orgasm. He gently warmed me up with tender kisses and caresses. Then he drew away and knelt between my legs. He spread my knees further apart before bringing his swollen cock close to my pussy. He watched my face as he pressed his silky tip against my wet skin. My eyes widened in wonder as I felt his girth against me, eager to penetrate me. The overhead screens showed my face and pussy again. Adam rubbed his glans through my dripping lips, collecting creamy drops on his tip before smearing them back into my pussy. My eyes went sleepy as he massaged my opening, teasing to go deeper and making me ache with need.

"Adam, I feel wild. I need you inside me," I breathed.

"As you wish," he purred and sank into me.

I gasped and clutched at the satin sheet as his girth opened me like a plow. He was incredibly hard and thick, making my performance easy. I gasped again when he started moving. He used his base to aggressively massage my outer lips as his tip pushed against my bladder. His hips rolled like ocean waves, making my eyes roll back.

"Ah! Oh god! It's too big!" I cried, remembering Bianca was losing her virginity.

"Shall I stop?" he asked.

"No. I want to feel it."

I chewed my lip and clutched at the sheet as he pumped into my body, making sure I felt his girth as it plowed through my resistance.

"Oh god, Adam, I can't think. It's too much," I groaned.

I squeezed my tits and arched my back, taking his thick cock deeper.

"Bianca, you feel like heaven," Adam groaned as he picked up my legs and pulled me into his thrusts.

I cried out again as he shook my body with his passion. He was giving me a proper pounding between my legs, and I was about to lose myself in ecstasy. Suddenly, mist billowed down from the ceiling and onto the bed, spilling over us like a puffy waterfall before spreading across the stage. It looked magical and felt cold and wet against my skin. The sudden chill tightened my nipples and gave me goose flesh.

"Lady Jasmine, look! Something is happening," the Emperor announced.

"It's a sign from heaven. Bianca's power is growing!" Lady Jasmine declared.

The camera focused on Adam's face as he leaned his head back in ecstasy. The mist was still pouring over our bodies. He slowed his thrusts as he pushed deeper, grinding our genitals together in a mind-numbing way.

"By the gods, Bianca," he groaned. "What is this bewitching magic? The pull on my cock is maddening."

Suddenly, he let out a carnal grunt as hot semen rushed into me. He gasped and pushed deeper with each spasm. The slippery beating made my eyes roll back. Then, sharp pleasure hit me.

"Ahh! Adam!" I cried.

Suddenly, lightning flashed overhead, followed by a booming clap of thunder. I cried out again and squeezed my tits while writhing against the bed. Adam fucked me through the madness as the stage rumbled and the lights flashed. The storm calmed as our bodies relaxed. Adam was panting as he lay on top of me and kissed my blushing lips. I moaned in satisfaction as he gently rocked inside me, sending streams of cum dripping out of me.

"Adam, you have awakened something inside me. I feel strange. I need more," I groaned as I reached down his body and squeezed his tight ass, pulling him deeper inside me.

"Mmm, I feel your hunger, but I need time to recover. Tell me what you need, and I will bring it to you."

Adam slid out of me and helped me sit up. Then he glanced around the stage at the available offerings. All eyes were on us.

"This is your feast, Bianca, choose your favorites. They are yours for the taking," he declared.

"I shall, but I need guidance. This kind of feast is new to me. Can I enjoy more than one at a time?"

"You can. Would you like to play with the men or the women first? Maybe a mix of both?"

"Men first. You gave me something that awakened my cravings. I want more."

I reached between my legs and collected a glob of white cream from my pussy lips. Adam watched as I brought it to my lips and tasted it. I moaned and quickly sucked the rest off my finger.

"Thirsty, I see. Point, and I will bring you more."

I found Duncan (my gray-eyed, dark-haired college crush) and pointed at him first. His simple gold mask couldn't hide his pretty face from me. Adam waved him over to the bed. Jake and Nolan were next. I took Duncan's hand, pulled him to the middle of the bed, and pushed him down on his back. He watched me with wide eyes as I curiously ran my hands down his sculpted chest, stomach, and thighs, appraising my tasty offering. Then I ran my fingers through the shiny black hair on his mound and curiously pulled the silky strands. He gulped when I grasped his cock and gave it a tight stroke, admiring its hard length. He closed his eyes and shuddered as I explored him.

"You are a worthy offering. I want to feel you inside me," I declared.

Duncan smiled as I climbed over him and guided his cock into my pussy. We both groaned as I sank down on him, taking him as deep as my body would allow. He reached up and squeezed my tits as he rocked his hips, making me gasp. Nolan and Jake climbed onto the bed at that point and took their positions at my head and rump. They were exact opposites in appearance. Jake was a fair-skinned, toe-headed blonde in contrast to Nolan's black hair and dark tan.

"Wait one moment, men," Adam announced.

He looked up at Lady Jasmine and motioned for her to join us. She smiled and retrieved a crystal goblet from the foot of the throne before she descended. She climbed onto the bed and used her fingers to drizzle something cold over my anus. I gasped as it dripped down my skin. I watched the overhead screens as the busty sex coach slid her fingers over my anus and massaged lube against my tighter hole. It felt wonderful to be fucked and fondled at the same time. I gasped when she pushed her finger inside me. She worked more lube into me before she withdrew her finger and turned her attention to Jake's cock. He was kneeling at my rear, ready to make a threesome. Lady Jasmine sensually leaned down and took Jake's cock into her mouth, giving it a luscious suck. He groaned as she took him deep into her throat a few times. Then she drew away, dipped her hand into the crystal goblet, and applied copious amounts of lube to his erection. She pulled him closer to me and pressed his tip against my anus. Duncan glanced at the overhead screen and slowed his thrusts as he watched Jake's cock preparing to enter me.

"Bianca," Lady Jasmine began, "we have prepared you for double penetration. Are you ready to feel two men inside you?"

"Yes, please. Give me more."

"Very well," she nodded.

Jake touched my ass cheeks and gently pulled them apart as he pushed his slippery tip against my anus. I gasped and clutched at the satin sheet as his glans slowly opened my tight muscles.

"Oh god, it's too much!" I cried.

"Relax, Bianca," purred Lady Jasmine as she stroked my back. "He will rest his tip inside you for a moment. Then your body will accept him. I'll help you along."

She dipped her fingers into the crystal goblet before handing it to Adam for safekeeping. Then she massaged the stretched muscles of my anus around Jake's girth, helping me relax. I took a deep breath before nodding for Jake to continue. He squeezed my hips and held me steady as he pushed deeper. I gasped and cried out as the thickest part of his cock entered me. It was always a shock. I groaned as he rested deep inside me. I could feel his pulse throbbing through his cock. It was thrilling to have Duncan deep in my pussy and Jake deep in my ass in front of an audience.

"It feels good now," I breathed.

"Excellent. I leave you in good hands," Lady Jasmine declared.

She climbed off the bed and returned to the Emperor's side to enjoy the feast.

"Move inside me, now. I want to feel it," I demanded.

Duncan and Jake began thrusting in tandem, creating wild friction inside me. I cried out as I struggled with the pleasure. The intensity of having my abdomen double-plowed always stole my breath and made my arms wobbly. I groaned and whimpered as I leaned into their thrusts. Their powerful hips could shove me right off the bed if I didn't keep my focus, and it was difficult staying focused when you were about to cum. Double penetration always turned my mind to horny mush.

"Oh god, it feels too good. I want more," I begged.

That was Nolan's cue. He knelt close to my head and offered me his exceptionally thick cock. I quickly grabbed it and pulled it into my mouth. He groaned and ran his fingers into my hair as I sucked him greedily. My body twitched when I tasted a salty drop on his tip. My skin felt extra hot as I used his glans to massage the back of my throat and tongue, almost gagging myself. I would get over-eager when I was about to cum. Nolan groaned in delight when he felt what I was doing. He matted his fingers into my hair and thrust deeper, officially gagging me. I pushed him away and laughed.

"Sorry," he whispered.

"Don't be," I smiled.

I quickly swallowed his cock again and squeezed his tip with the back of my throat and tongue, determined to show off my oral skills.

"Fuck," he breathed as he struggled to thrust through the fleshy vise.

"By the gods!" the Emperor exclaimed. "Her appetite has tripled! It's thrilling to watch."

"Indeed," Lady Jasmine purred as she stroked the Emperor's engorged cock. "Would you like to satisfy yourself inside me as we watch her feast?"

"I would enjoy it, but I must decline. I will not indulge my passion and risk losing focus until I know my kingdom is blessed. If anything goes amiss, my people will suffer. I must be vigilant."

"Of course. Your resolve and self-control never cease to amaze me, my Emperor. Not to mention your stamina. I will not distract you further. I shall enjoy the feast among the party-goers. Call me if you need me."

It was difficult to keep up with the show's progress as I enjoyed three cocks and struggled not to cum. The heat and pressure between my legs and in my throat were maddening. Nolan was raging hard as he thrust deeper into my throat again, gagging me for my enjoyment. I loved struggling to handle him. I also knew he wouldn't last much longer. Neither would Duncan or Jake. An instant later, Nolan gasped and pulled my hair as a rush of cum almost strangled me. I pushed him back to get the next burst in my mouth. He groaned as I sucked and squeezed him through the pleasure, ensuring every last drop made it onto my tongue. I had secretly challenged myself to swallow every drop of semen that made it into my mouth. The real Bianca would have done the same.

"God, that's hot," Duncan groaned as he watched me hungrily swallowing Nolan's cum.

A second later, Duncan grunted and pushed hard into my pussy, instantly filling me with more semen. My body twitched as I enjoyed the men's release.

"Fuck, I felt that," Jake panted before he groaned and pushed deeper into my ass.

He shook and squeezed my hips as he flooded my anus with slippery heat. I lost it at that point. My hips bucked, and I gripped the bed covers as pleasure tore through me. I released Nolan's cock so I could cry out as my body squeezed the twitching rods inside it. Duncan and Jake fucked me through the pleasure as I squirmed between their warm bodies. Duncan held my shoulders to keep me from slipping away as they pounded me to the end. I shook until I was exhausted, then melted against Duncan's sweaty chest and groaned. It was a good place to be, but I had more work to do. Duncan quickly kissed me before he and Jake slid out of me and crawled off the bed, leaving me alone in the spotlight again. On cue, Adam was standing before me to help me keep the momentum going.

"Lady Bianca, you have magnificently enjoyed your appetizers. Lady Jasmine and I would like to offer a different flavor before you devour the rest of the men."

Adam looked among the party-goers on the edge of the stage and nodded to my favorite women, prompting them to step forward. My best friend and college roommate, Megan (a busty dark-haired beauty with a perfect tan), my new friend, Vivian (the luscious redhead with a fit body and large breasts), and Lady Jasmine or Camille, my sex mentor (an older bombshell blonde that turned heads and made men hard wherever she went). This part of the show was extra exciting for me since I had never had group sex with just women. I wasn't sure if I would enjoy them as much as the men, but as they stepped closer and crawled onto the bed, my heart rate shot up.

Lady Jasmine or Camille immediately crawled up between my legs and kissed me. She smelled absolutely delicious, and her lips tasted like cherry lip balm. I moaned as she cradled the back of my head and worked her tongue deep into my mouth. The skin of her face was incredibly soft compared to the men. Suddenly, she pushed me down onto the bed and climbed over me. She settled down on top of me, squishing her soft breasts against mine, and kissed me passionately. I felt her soft mound and pelvic bone press against my clit, making me gasp. She chuckled at my reaction. Then she raised up and rotated her luscious body until her pink pussy was hovering over my face. Before I could react, I felt her soft mouth engulf my clit for a wet kiss. I moaned and shifted my legs as her tongue flicked against my sensitive bulb. Then she gave it a long, wet suck, making my eyes roll back.

A few seconds later, I was distracted when Vivian's beautiful face appeared over my head, blocking my view of Camille's pussy. The sultry redhead smiled before she leaned down and kissed my mouth. She tasted yummy, too. The kiss was upside down, making it strange and wonderful. Then she drew away and turned her attention to Camille's pouting pussy. My skin felt extra hot as I watched Vivian's tongue disappear into Camille's swollen pink folds. Camille was doing the same thing to me. We both moaned with enjoyment. Suddenly, I felt a second tongue invading my pussy. I gasped in confusion for an instant. Then I groaned in delight when I realized it was Megan. She eagerly lapped deep inside me a few times, collecting the horny juices that were dripping out of me.

"Oh my god," I groaned as two silky tongues relentlessly groped my vaginal walls.

Camille would back off at intervals to lavish my clit with a flurry of licks before licking hard against the top of my opening. Megan hungrily plowed into me as deeply as she could go, tickling my innermost parts. The length of her tongue was impressive. I could also feel her small chin massaging my perineum as her tongue wrestled my inner muscles. My eyes didn't want to focus as I enjoyed the stimulation, but I quickly directed my attention to the pink pussy over my face. Vivian was still studiously lapping into it. I touched Camille's thighs and tugged her crotch closer to my mouth. Vivian chuckled as she shuffled down more. She took a breather as I eagerly lapped my tongue into Camille's vagina, tasting her sweet nectar for the first time.

"Mmm, that's hot," Vivian smiled before she rejoined the effort.

I smiled and twitched as Vivian's tongue slid against mine inside of Camille's vagina. It was strange and arousing. I groaned and squeezed Camille's luscious thighs as Vivian and I feasted on her nectar. Megan and Camille were doing the same thing to me. The slippery internal massage made me squirm against the bed. I kept my focus and turned my attention to Camille's clit, eager to return the tickles she gave me earlier. I gave her sensitive bulb a wet suck and a flick with the tip of my tongue. I felt her body twitch and tighten from the stimulation, and it made me even hotter. Vivian felt it, too. She chuckled before she reached up and slid two long fingers into Camille's pussy. I smiled and continued to lick and suck her clit as Vivian finger-fucked her between our tongues. Camille's pussy tightened as she squirmed against our stimulation. Then she groaned and twitched as we pushed her to orgasm. Vivian and I doubled our efforts as Camille's sweet juices flooded our taste buds. Feeling the orgasm tighten her vagina on my tongue was intensely arousing. It made my pussy ache in anticipation. A few seconds later, I felt two long fingers slide inside of me between Megan's and Camille's tongues. I knew it was Megan's fingers since Camille was squeezing my ass cheeks.

I groaned and twitched as the women skillfully massaged me inside and out. Then I felt Megan's tongue slither down my crack and over my anus. I chuckled from the tickle it caused. Then I gasped when her hot tongue pushed into my tighter hole. I tensed and squirmed from the shock of it. It was wildly slippery and weird. I knew Megan was kinky and dirty, but I didn't realize how dirty until that moment. My repulsion and shock were forgotten as she wildly tongue-fucked my anus, creating an intense tickle inside me. I didn't even know a tongue could move like that. Thrashing was a better word for it. A second later, Camille sucked hard on my clit. I sank my nails into her perfect thighs and cried out. It was simply too much stimulation. My clit throbbed with tingles, and I screamed in ecstasy as my hips bucked against the bed. Camille grabbed my hips and held me down so I couldn't squirm away from their torment. Clitoral orgasms for me were sharp and almost unpleasant, but I didn't want it to end. I whimpered and squirmed as they continued to ravish me. I was exhausted when it was finally over. I groaned and chuckled as they continued licking me through the aftershocks. My hair and body were wet with sweat, saliva, and cum. Vivian had reclined on the bed and was fingering her swollen pussy as she watched us.

I tapped Camille's thigh to let her know I was ready to be free. Tongues and fingers slid out of me, allowing me to stretch out on the bed and cool down. The ladies collapsed around me to do the same. Megan noticed Vivian needed relief, so she crawled across the bed and climbed on top of her like Camille did to me. I chuckled as they filled each other's pussies with tongues and fingers. I was about to crawl over and assist, but they worked each other to orgasm in less than a minute. I enjoyed watching them squirm and grind their pussies in each other's faces. I had a feeling there wasn't a dry seat in the theater at that point, and we still had the second half of the show to perform.

"Beautifully done, Lady Jasmine and Lady Bianca," Adam announced. "You turned an appetizer into a feast and made the entire party hungry for more!"

The line "hungry for more" marked the end of the first act and was my cue to start the second act.

"Hungry? No. I'm starving," I groaned.

I slowly stood on the bed and squeezed my tits as the lights flickered overhead. More mist poured from the ceiling on top of me, making me shiver.

"By the gods, I feel her power growing!" the Emperor exclaimed.

"Everyone, get off the bed! She needs fresh meat! Adam, distract her as we gather more offerings," Lady Jasmine called as she, Megan, and Vivian scrambled off the bed.

At that point, the lights dimmed, and the spotlights focused on me and Adam. I laughed wildly as I squeezed my tits and ran my hands down my body. I slid my right hand between my legs and massaged my fingers deep into my pussy, collecting my fresh arousal, then I sucked it off my fingers. My gaze settled on Adam as I enjoyed myself. I gave him a wicked smile before I beckoned him forward. He gulped before he climbed onto the bed and knelt in front of me. His cock was hard and ready for action. I immediately pushed him backward and climbed over him, straddling his cock. We both groaned as I sank down on him, taking him deep into my pussy again. Then I grabbed his hair and pulled his lips to mine. He squeezed my thighs and pounded inside me as I kissed him greedily. Then I threw my head back and laughed. I squeezed my tits and panted as I enjoyed his wild thrusts.