Nude Cruise Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whimpered with pleasure as another orgasm shocked my stuffed body. Everything was wet, raw, and hot as flesh slid manically against flesh. Duncan was panting as he pumped hard into my ass. He had the most weight on top of him, but he was fit enough to handle it. Jake and Nolan were pumping into my pussy at the same time to keep from slipping out. It was the most brutal pounding I had ever felt, ensuring a constant orgasm. Adam was dripping with sweat as he ravished my tits. I could feel his perspiration dripping on my chest. I was impressed he didn't slide right off of me. The grip he had on my melons likely kept him in place. The Emperor was tense as he pumped faster into my throat. I could tell he was about to explode, and it gave me a little clarity. I had slacked off with my sucking as I melted between the men, but now we were in the final stretch.

I grabbed the Emperor's thighs and pulled him deep into my throat again, then I pushed him away and sucked hard on his tip. He groaned when I jerked him forward again, forcing his tip through the death grip between my tongue and the roof of my mouth.

"Oh fuck, yes," he breathed.

The Emperor tightened his grip on my head and pumped his hips at a manic pace, short-thrusting his tip between the back of my throat and tongue. I gagged from the frenzied shock of it, then I drooled and squirmed as I struggled to keep my grip on his tip. My effort was quickly rewarded. The Emperor let out a carnal grunt and thrust deep into my throat. I felt every inch of his cock jerk and throb with orgasm as a hot load of cum shot down my gullet. I was forced to swallow two bursts before I could push him away to get the rest in my mouth. He was shaking with pleasure as I grabbed his base and pumped the rest of his semen onto my tongue. To my shock, it was more than I could handle. It flooded my mouth and burst out of my lips before I could swallow half of it.

Duncan and Adam witnessed the messy spill, and it pushed them both over the edge. Adam grunted first and speed-fucked my tits as his cum splashed onto my neck and chin. Then Duncan cursed and thrust hard into my ass. My eyes roll back to feel his slippery release even deeper than before. He wasn't holding back. Nolan felt Duncan cumming in my ass, and it pushed him over the edge. He grunted and thrust deeper as his semen filled my stuffed vagina. He bumped Jake in the process, forcing both of their dicks to swell my abdomen. My hips bucked against the intrusion. Jake groaned and pinched Adam's arms as he exploded inside me. My body was raw with ecstasy as hot cum flowed into every hole. It immediately poured out of me around their juicy cocks. I almost swooned as the last shock of pleasure rushed through my exhausted pussy, helping my inner muscles squeeze their meaty cocks one last time. It was brutal and exquisite.

Suddenly, the lights flickered, and mist poured from the ceiling down onto the stack of bodies. The men enjoyed the cool droplets on their skin as they satisfied themselves inside me. Then they carefully pulled out and tiredly crawled off the bed, finally giving me room to breathe. I wobbled as I sat up and wiped cum out of my eyes for the tenth time that evening. I licked the salty spunk off my lips as I stood in the pillar of mist, enjoying the cool rush on my skin. A flash of lightning and a clap of thunder preceded a flurry of colorful laser lights. The lights rushed upward through the mist and spread across the ceiling like an explosion of stars.

"The feast was perfect. I am satisfied," I declared and collapsed on the bed for a needed rest.

Then the mist cleared, and the lights flickered back on as the actors gathered around the stage. They all bowed in unison, and the theater erupted with cheers and applause. I yawned and climbed to my feet again to take a bow, and the cheering increased in volume. I laughed and waved to the crowd. At least half of them had been inside me that evening. I was ashamed to admit how much that thought aroused me despite being recently satisfied from thirty solid minutes of hardcore fucking. Goddess Bianca would forever be a part of me after that experience.

The Emperor and Lady Jasmine eventually calmed the crowd down enough to make some final announcements before sending everyone out to enjoy the rest of their Nude Cruise. We had two more days at sea before we returned home, and I would use that time to relax and be myself again. I had enough fun to last a lifetime, and I got to enjoy it with my friends. The idea of returning to college seemed utterly boring after what we enjoyed. Jake was already floating the idea of starting an exclusive, member-only Nude Cruise Club on campus to recreate some of the shows. I laughed and told him it wouldn't be the same. Anonymity and the professional entertainers made our experience magical. A club like that on a college campus would likely degrade into a tasteless drunk orgy within a week. The look on Jake's face said he liked that idea, too.

Before I escaped the theater that evening, Camille and Lawrence pulled me aside and thanked me for my spectacular performance. I thanked them for giving me the opportunity to become a goddess. Then, I bid them farewell and headed for the door.

"Wait, Taylor," Camille called. "What are your plans for the last two days at sea? More shows?"

"Honestly, I'm ready to relax and take many naps. I'm done hogging the spotlight."

"I understand. I know you'll enjoy yourself either way. Oh, one more thing before you go," she smiled and slipped a folded card into my hand.

I opened it to discover a room number written in gold ink over a dinner invitation for tomorrow night.

"Who is this from?" I asked.

"The Captain," she grinned.

"Oh, damn, really? Well, relaxing and napping are overrated."

The end! I hope you enjoyed the Nude Cruise!