All Comments on 'Nude Cruise'

by chloehunt

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Penetration Lessons from the Sex Guru - how many cocks go where?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

dark room for sure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You offered 5 more subjects and asked which next . My answer is do ALL 5 !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Penetration Lessons

fitfidelityfifty64fitfidelityfifty64almost 3 years ago

I'm a bondage fan, so lessons from the Master they just had and take that back to college. Who knew you could learn on Spring Break!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Please, don't be stupid, all five of them and include a bit of fisting, along with double vaginal.

BlackBandit20BlackBandit20almost 3 years ago

Well written... do all the scenarios but do the Dark Room first...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a unique way to present an erotic story. Yes certain scents affect people in different ways. I found if I have enough shots, the taste of pussy does change and I need to bury my head deeper. This allows my nose to rub on the clit. If you encircle the clit and vibrate your lips as if you were doing a rasberry, or humm, the vibration helps a woman climax. If I change the tone, which I call shifting gears. They love it. Chloe I loved it. .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OOOOOHHH MY GOD!!!!!! I was touching my pussy the whole time. Luv, your idea of a good fuck seriously turned me on. Loved your style of writing. This is a suggestion to write about the boyfriend finding out a girls vibrator collection and also her porn collection and realizes that she creams to watching group orgies. He then surprises her by hiring 5 guys and 5 girls to their house and having a massive gangbang. And can u include like, extreme girl on girl sex, like the six girls lickand suck each others pussies and tits? Oh man, Im going way overboard with this, but also fetish sex about the guys finding out how they get turned on by girls and surprise themselves by cumming on their tits and making the girls wash it off by spraying a showerhead onto their nipples?Pretty please?? Also Im gonna read your other stories after this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

oh my god that was fucking amazing i definitely want more. do all of the other ones

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh The Dark Room of Desire sounds so good. You can explore “the forbiden” and no one would know.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Good fun. Bit of a race but still enjoyable.

BradentonLarryBradentonLarryover 2 years ago

Again, simply wonderful! Thank you!

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Excellent writing; fun, fun, fun here we come.

nakedguyatxnakedguyatxalmost 2 years ago

Super hot, especially the stage show.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous