Nude Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beautifully done, everyone. That was a very satisfying climax," announced the master as he gently pulled out of me.

I collapsed on Duncan after that. He chuckled and hugged my shoulders. Jake sank onto the couch next to us to rest. I glanced across the stage to see Megan smiling as she lay sandwiched between two men. She had enjoyed a double penetration as well. The rest of the women were in a sexy pile on the opposite couch, casually licking each others' pussies. Once the excitement from the audience calmed and everyone returned to their seats, the master announced the crowd's favorite volunteer. The winner was judged by who generated the most orgasms in the audience during their performances. I beat Megan by five orgasms and won two thousand dollars! I hadn't expected a Nude Cruise to be profitable. I was suddenly eager to attend every major show the cruise had to offer.

What should Taylor, Megan, Duncan, and Jake enjoy next on the Nude Cruise?

Penetration Lessons from the Sex Guru - how many cocks go where?

The Dark Room of Desires - anything goes! Who touched my butt?

Bondage for Beginners - hurt me softly, baby.

Fantasy Role-play - the vikings are cumming!

Sex Toy Extravaganza - care to share a double dong?