Nude Day at the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped back, and dressed as quickly as possible. Once clothed, I went to the lounger to check on Deb. A contented smile was on her face and I could see juices still spilling from her slit. "Can I get you a towel or a napkin, anything?" I offered to her partly as a gentlemanly gesture and partly because it was the right thing to do.

A deep breath and nearly a sigh came first and then "Yes, either one, whatever is handy. And a fresh glass. I want to capture some of this for another drink. Be a dear and bring a towel and a glass of vodka. Chilled. You know how I like it."

Unbelievable. Fucked and satisfied, she wanted another Cum-tini. As I prepared the drink, I heard Nancy call out "Make two. I am sure there's enough of your man juice for several good pours. I just love the vessel in comes in!" She chuckled at her own joke. Un fucking believable. I made a second glass, brought the towel and both and watched as Deb stood and covered her wet hole and then allowed some of the creampie to drip into each glass. A white rope spun into each glass. She wiped herself more and then took one glass as Nancy joined her on the lounger and took the other. They toasted and sipped while I continued collecting the remnants of the affair.

The two women were enjoying the last of their drinks as I loaded up and left, driving back to the club. I had a few hours until my regular evening shift began in the bar. Should be a good crowd, there was a biweekly dance scheduled. They always had a good turnout and it was a good night for simple drinks and decent tips.

As I dropped off the dishes and equipment, Mike the bar manager came up to me. "Not sure what you did for that lady at the lunch, but she just called. She added a hundred bucks onto the tab for your tip. If that's the usual case, I'm taking the next one. Just tell me how to make that -- what was it called -- special reserve?"

I laughed a little, tried to toss it off. "Far from the usual, Mike. I don't know. I fed them the line that I'm a poor grad student, working my way through college. I think they bought it like in an 'aunty' sort of way." If your aunt was one who enjoyed cum flavored martinis. It kind of hit me. Was I the male equivalent of a hooker? An escort? What did they call them... Gigalo? Well, whatever. I made a hundred bucks.

Several times Deb called on me for her "special reserve" cum-tini. Usually it was pre-ordered and at the club. No other private events. I even experimented with some frozen cum. I made sure I marked the tray I used for the experiment so it wouldn't accidently end up in my own drink or someone else's. Deb didn't seem to notice a difference in the prepared mixer versus the fresh. Or at least she never commented on it directly.

By the late summer I had almost settled into a routine and was preparing to wind up the season to head back to school. I had even asked Sherry out for a date. Nothing much, dinner and a movie. By dinner I mean pizza and a beer and whatever summer movie was hot at the time. We were friends, but probably not much more. She attended an all female school in the East and I was at a state school a few hours away.

It was nice to see Sherry in something other than the white wait staff outfit the servers wore at the club. She did fill out the white frock well, but she looked much curvier in jeans and a nice cotton top. She had her hair down instead of drawn back in a pony tail and looked much different, much more like a woman than part of the club furnishings which I think the members considered us at times.

Over dinner we discussed a number of things, and she asked "What about the Forsythe's and the Donnelsons'? Quite the foursome, right? He, Forsythe, is usually a little flirty with me, but the two ladies, Deb and what, Nancy? They seem smitten with you. And what is that 'special reserve' thing? They act like two school girls when they order it, giggling and some whispers. I can't quite figure them out. I wonder if they go both ways? Maybe the four of them swing. Who knows." She grabbed another slice.

I was dying to tell her, well anyone, about the cumtini and the session at the Donnelson house, but figured I would keep it discrete. The tips were good and who knew what the consequences would be if it got out. Country clubs were ripe with gossip and intrigue. So I brushed it off. "I know. They seem inseparable, I never see them with other couples, although Mrs. Forsythe does come in alone sometimes. She can certainly hold her liquor." That was about all we discussed concerning the club. We spent the rest of the evening at the movie. I dropped her off and got a good night kiss and proceeded home to prepare a fresh sample of 'special reserve' in case Deb wanted her drinks.

It was good to fantasize about another woman while stroking my cock. I imagined Sherry as the recipient this time. Her full lips on my rod instead of a peck on the lips. The thought of her licking and sucking me off was inspiring to say the least and I started cumming quickly, spilling my cum into a glass. Finished, I cleaned up, poured the white liquid into a small jar and put it in the freezer. A little supply for the ladies in reserve. I chuckled. Special reserve. With that, I headed off to bed since I had a double shift the next day. Stocking and the golfers who were day drinkers in the morning and for lunch, then the evening shift. Dinner crowd and closing. Long day, but I felt relaxed as I pulled the cool sheets up over my naked body and drifted off.

The next day was typical. Over the summer, this had become somewhat routine. I prepped the bar and filled orders from the golfers. Not sure if they were golfers working on their drinking game or drinkers working on their golf. I suspected the latter as I whipped up Bloody Marys', Bloody Bulls (A Bloody Mary made with beef boullion), Screwdrivers and a mimosa. I did suspect that Mr. Thomas might be gay. A 'confirmed bachelor' who always ordered something with a little umbrella. He was popular on dance night, though. The man could dance.

Mike, the bar manager stopped by late morning. He looked like hell as usual. I think he felt it was his duty to sample all the new stock to make sure it was pure. Any day he closed the bar we had to clean up the stock room and a few 'dead soldiers' in the bar area. "You got another job off site. Forsythe is having a lunch. Wants you and that waitress to handle it. You and Sherry on Wednesday. Said she wants that special reserve shit as well. You gotta fill me in more about that. Hey, how about one of those Bloody Bulls for me?"

I poured him the brownish-red liquid, threw a celery stalk in it and passed it over. What the fuck? "So Mrs. F asked for the two of us this time? I can handle it solo if Sherry is busy." My mind raced, wondering what was going on. "Is it just she and her friend Donnelson?"

"I put it on Sherry's schedule. She was scheduled on at any rate. Be a good change for her. Maybe she'll get the big tip this time. Have her wiggle that cute ass a bit. I got the impression it might be more people, and it was Mr. Forsythe that called." Mike drained the Bloody Bull and wandered off.

What a way to end the summer. I was both intrigued and scared by the prospect of the shared event. I went through several possibilities of what we might encounter, some pretty kinky possibilities, some pretty risky options as well. I came to the conclusion was to at least talk with Sherry about the circumstances, see what she wanted to do. And what was Deb's husbands' role? Did he know? Was he setting me up? Glad I had a little over a day to sort things out.

"Hi Sherry, When you get set, I need to talk to you. Some things about the gig at the Forsythe house tomorrow." I caught her as she clocked in. She looked fresh in the clean white dress. This one was cut nicely and showed a hint of panty lines on her cute butt. I could see her earning that big tip. It also showed off her perky tits better than some of the looser versions. "New dress? Looks good."

She turned and smiled. "Hey! Sure, I want to check my station and then I'll have some time. Doesn't look busy. I saw that event on my schedule. Should be good. And thanks. It is new, there was a sale, I probably shouldn't have bought it this late in the season, but I figured I'd get a couple wearings out of it." She whirled a little and struck a pose. She was fun and playful. I wondered how she would take the news about the event. But I wouldn't know until we talked.

About twenty minutes later she came back and we ducked into a back area where we could talk. I noticed one of Mikes' empties, so I knew it was a pretty safe spot. He hated to be interrupted when he was checking the stock. "Okay, this is going to sound a bit weird, but I think I should fill you in on the gig at the Forsythes'. There are some things you might need to know before we go and I don't want it sprung on you cold. You might want to bail on it." I was trying to figure out the delicate way to tell her about the jacking off, cum drinking ladies and patio fucking. Seemed a bit much to spring on her at one time.

She tilted her head and looked a little confused. "I'm not sure I follow. It's a lunch, isn't it? I serve, you mix drinks. We could probably do this in our sleep with how many we have done this summer." A light went off somewhere in her head. "Oh, is this about the 'special reserve' thing? The Mrs.' Personal drink? You aren't worried about me stealing it, are you? What is it, just tell me!"

"Okay, but I'm sure you'll have lots of questions, so let's plan to talk more after work. Sound good?" I say her get a curious look, but she nodded affirmatively.

"So, this house party may involve more than food and drink. Not sure why they wanted you there, not sure about several things. The house parties I have done have been with the two women, Deb and Nancy. And the 'special reserve' drink, well, it, uh, it involves me ejaculating in their drink and they drink it." There. I said it. At least the blunt part was there. "And for fuck's sake, PLEASE keep that quiet. This could get out and cause all sorts of trouble."

Sherry's eyes got big. I saw her swallow and shake her head. "Whoa. That's going to take a moment to process. I figured there was something going on, but would not have come up with that. So what do you think they have in mind? I mean I think I know what they have in mind for you, but this is... I don't know what this is. Mr. F has played a little grab ass with me, I swat his hand and we all laugh. But that shit is hard core, Dave. Hard fucking core!" She turned. "I need some time to process this. I'll talk more later. Let's talk after work."

The night went by in a fog. I kept trying to think why they would have invited both of us, and why had Mr. Forsythe made the request? I kept wondering things that had no answers. Or rather none that I could come up with. Finally, the customers were leaving and we were about to close up. Sherry and I would be finished about the same time.

We met outside the club and decided to talk in my car. I started. "You okay? That was a bit of a bomb I dropped. But you need to have an idea of what we might be walking into. And I fully respect it if you just walk out now, not exactly an everyday topic. 'Hey. I cum in peoples' drinks for big tips.' Bizarre, I know." I think it helped that the club parking lot was kind of dim. We sat facing forward in the low light.

"Yeah, that was a shocker, for sure." Shelly said as much to the universe as to me. "But I'm not a prude. Well, a little, but I know about jacking off and, well, anatomy. I just don't flaunt it. Not that I have much chance with work and an all girls school and such. Just wondering why I was invited."

Not that she could see me, but I nodded. "I know. That was what was bothering me. I mean, like you said, you got a little flirt from him, nothing like what I was doing. I can only come up with one thing to do. Well, maybe a couple, but I think my first thing is to call Mr. Forsythe. See what is up. He made the request. I'll ask if there are any requests for special diets, theme or some nonsense. Who knows, maybe it's a surprise party for one of the women and he just knows the drink they like by name. And you are his favorite. It could be as simple as that." I paused. "And, well, you could back out. Say you are sick or something."

"I thought about that. The calling in sick. But..." Sherry's turn to pause. "But honestly, that idea was kind of kinky. Got me curious. The old girls watched you beat your meat and then drank it? I go back and forth between 'Ewww' and 'Holy Fuck!'. I think I want to see how this goes. But if you feel comfortable calling him, maybe the best way to go." I heard her breathe out, not quite a sigh, but more a 'there, I said it.' type of exhale.

"Comfortable? No, not really. But it is the right thing to do. I'll let you know as soon as I find anything out. I'll call first thing tomorrow." My turn to sigh. That was going to be one interesting call.

Sherry opened the door and the light came on. "Seriously, thank you for the 'heads up.' It is definitely one for the books. I'll look forward to hearing what you find out. And remember I asked about that 'special reserve'? I'm going to stick to a glass of wine for now. Night. See you tomorrow!" She bounced off toward her car. I watched and could see why Mr. Forsythe would make a grab at that. Cute ass.

I wouldn't say I slept much that night. At one point I decided I'd try stroking off to see if that would relieve a little tension and let me sleep. I found that if I imagined Sherry and her nice butt I could focus and it got me primed. I doubted I would ever see it for real, but I could dream. It was round and tight. Smooth white skin, like two fine loaves of bread and I had the meat for the sandwich. I guess that made what I was whipping up the mayonnaise. Damn. My cum just seemed destined to be food related. I stroked and felt a nice ending approach. I started to reach for a small bottle out of habit and decided "No, I'm going to spray this one. Fuck the old girls. I just going to cum for me....". I don't think I said it out loud, but who knows. I must have slept some, it was starting to get light and I was covered in cold wet white goo. Nice load, I thought. I picked up my underwear, blotted some and headed for the shower. I wanted to be fresh for my phone call.

"You have reached the offices of Forsythe, Donnelson and Jeffries. How may I direct your call?" The receptionist answered my call on the first ring. Not that I would have been any more ready had it rung ten times.

"Um, I would like to speak to Mr. Forsythe, please." I swallowed and tried not to sound too sheepish. But he probably made more in a billable hour than I did in a week. Maybe a month.

"It...it's concerning the event he arranged through the country club for his house. Tonight. I have some detail questions. I'll be the bartender." Wow. Articulate. Me work. Him pay.

"One moment, I'll transfer you to his appointment secretary." The line hummed while I was transferred.

"Hello, this is Constance, I am Mr. Forsythe's personal secretary. How may I help you?" She sounded very personal, at least to my minds' eye. Or my minds' ear. Whatever. Focus, Dave.

"Yes, I am going to be serving Mr. Forsythes' affair tonight." Affair, great choice of words, Crap. "He is having some guests for a dinner party, I believe. I needed to ask if there were any, um, special needs, diet requests, that sort of thing. Can I ask him. It'll only take a few minutes of his time."

The voice on the other end cooly replied. "Hmmm. I don't see it on his calendar. One moment." There was a click and I was alone. Breathe. Remember to breathe. The voice came back. "Yes, Mr. Forsythe will take your call. Hold, please." That sounded more like an order than a request.

"Forsythe here. What do you need to know for tonight?" No foreplay here. Right to the point.

"I wondered if there was a theme, or any expected dress for myself and the server. And any food or drink restrictions or requests. Any details at all. I mean, to make your event better." Not bad, but I sure wasn't getting high marks for my public speaking form.

"Glad you called me. There are a couple details. I mentioned my wife and her friend want that drink of theirs, so bring whatever it is that is made from. It is a surprise for Deborah, She's turning a page on the calendar, I'd say how old, but that is, shall we say, on a 'need to know' basis. One thing to tell you. The friends we invited are clued in to this, but I was going to fill you and the girl -- Sherry, I believe? I was going to fill you and her in when you arrived. But better now. You can let her know, too."

I listened, but thought "Okay, here it comes. What bizarre request does HE have!" I felt a shudder on my spine.

He continued. "We thought it would be funny if this were a nudist event. All of us in our 'birthday suits'. Get it? Her birthday, and we wore our birthday suits. We're calling it "Nude Day". Now you don't have to join in, but if you want to, I don't think anyone would mind. Might even make for some bigger tips. Other than that, just another catering event. Can you take it from here? Thanks." There was another click and that ended the call.

I stared at the phone, then hung it back up. A naked dinner party. Okay then. Not as bad as I had imagined, at least it didn't involve satanic rituals and farm animals, but not quite the typical catering event. Now to break the news to Sherry. I see why he requested her. The party was for his wife, but he got his own present. Clever bastard.

"Hi Sherry, Dave. This a good time to talk?" I had run through a few ways to tell her, but figured she would want it direct as possible. "I talked to Mr. F. Think I have the basic idea."

"Yeah. Hi, Dave. Um, this is as good a time as any to talk. I didn't sleep much. Got some answers? What's up?" She did sound a little sleepy, but came out of the fog quickly.

"Here's the deal. It is his wife's birthday, and so it is a bit of a surprise party. He doesn't know what the drink is, was just asking. But the kicker is, it is a nudist party. They will be naked. He thought it was clever to have a birthday suit party for her birthday." I took a breath. Nothing. "And the offer was extended that we could join in as well. So that's what's up."

I didn't hear anything from Sherry's end. Breathing, but nothing. Then she spoke. "Wow. Not what I expected. Not nearly as bad as what I was thinking. Still thinking it through. So we show up. They're naked? They aren't looking to have you, um, perform? Or us? Wow. The thing is at what 5:00pm? I'll meet you at 4:00 at the club and we can talk. I have a couple of ideas. Let me just say I'll go with you and we fine tune some details on the way. See ya at 4." She hung up.

I got to the club early, about three. I could load up the bar supplies easily in advance to give us more time to talk and actually got most of the supplies for the food packed before Sherry showed up. "Hi." She had walked up behind me while I was securing a few items in the club van. "You look like you have it all set to go! More time to talk."

"Right. I just thought that would be best. So... How are you feeling? You said you had a couple of ideas for tonight. Why don't you fill me in." I sat on the back of the bumper. Sherry looked great in her white uniform. Still crisp. She filled it out well.

She took a breath, threw her shoulders back and started to outline her ideas. "Fine, so one option is we say it is food service policy as responsible food handlers that we can't be naked. We have to be clothed. Just flat out say no. But you know what? I found it a little titillating. You know, like going skinny dipping? I might consider it. If you would. Kind of like a 'truth or dare' thing. And for me, I have a little protection. I brought tampons and I'll put one in and say it is my period and I have to keep undies on. I figure I can at least show some boobs. What do you think?