Nude Day at the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PMDlite
PMDlite
191 Followers

The idea of seeing her bare chest stirred a little something. I had to tell the little guy to get a grip. Calm down. But she might be on to something. There were topless bars and I had heard of a donut shop that increased sales with topless staff. "I think you might be on to something. I don't think they were talking an orgy or anything, but that seems like a plan. I'm not too worried about myself, I can take care of myself. Was more worried for you. But this might turn out to be one great way to end the summer. A little fun and maybe a big tip! Okay. I'm in if you are." I nodded to her.

Sherry smiled and laughed slightly. "Aw. Thanks for worrying about me. My big knight in shining armor. Or not. I am looking forward to seeing those two ladies have a drink. Might be worth the price of admission." With that we turned our attention toward finishing the set up and went to the kitchen to check on the portable hot boxes and the food items.

We didn't talk much more as we got ready. Packed up, we got in the van. It was still early, so we drove slowly toward the Forsythe house. Sherry broke the silence, turning down the radio. "So, what was it like masturbating in front of other people. Did you find it hot? Was it awkward? I've never done that. I mean in front of someone. I, um, do get myself off, but by myself." She seemed genuinely curious, no judgement in her voice. I'll play along, I thought.

"It was different. It was pretty hot. Mrs. F. has an amazing stare. Almost captivating eyes. The Donnelson lady, Nancy, does seem to enjoy watching, although she did help me..." Shit. I wasn't going to divulge that. "Um, in other ways. Both watched intently. Not sure how they finished themselves off." Well, I did know how Deb finished. At least once.

"Nancy 'helped'? How so? Tell me, I won't say anything. You have me interested now." Sherry shifted a little in her seat and turned toward me. I saw her skirt ride up a little and couldn't help but notice her long tan legs. She had clearly been taking advantage of the summer sun.

I cleared my throat. Oh, why not. I had wanted to tell someone about this, just never thought it would be a woman, least of all Sherry. "Well, at one of the sessions, Deb suggested that Nancy help me get, um, excited. So she stroked me until I got off. Filled the glass for their drinks. She also took a taste. Right from the source. If you get my drift. Yeah, that was pretty hot." I kept my eyes on the road, but felt a twinge in my pants. It was hot. I stirred a bit just remembering the session. "And it was more than a bit of a turn on when they drank their 'special reserve'... knowing they were swallowing, well, swallowing my cum."

Sherry reached out and playfully smacked my arm. "You dog, you! Letting the old girl jack you off and blow you. What else has gone on? You do the deed with them? Play a little 'hide the salami'? We have a little time. Dish a little." She was smiling and laughed a bit. A better reaction than I had anticipated.

"Oh, a gentleman never tells all. And it was a hand job, but I wouldn't say she gave a blow job... just a taste. Cleaned up a mess she made. She does have a good tongue... Wait. How did we get into this? How about you? I told you a pretty big secret? What dark secret hides in your closet? You said you masturbate. What gets you hot? What turns you on? Fair is fair!"

"Oh, so it's like that, huh? Like 'truth or dare'? Tit for tat? Hmmm. Well, I told you I do masturbate. And I think I have a new scenario...I think watching you jack off would get me going. Not that that is ever going to happen, mind you! I guess being a voyeur, watching someone else is pretty hot." She seemed to look off like she was imagining a situation that met the criteria. Then she slightly shook her head. "Hey, we're getting close to the place. Maybe we should get back on track. You going to strip? You think you'll participate in their 'naked day'?"

"I figure I'll give it a try. Why not. They've seen plenty already, or at least a couple of them have. I just hope Mr. Thomas isn't there. I think he likes me. And not in a platonic sort of way, if you know what I mean. I think it kind of depends on several things, who else is there and also if it would impact you. If you aren't getting naked, I won't either. I mean if you use the food prep excuse, I will back you up on that."

"Thanks. I do appreciate that. And I totally know what you mean about Mr. Thomas. He has better fashion sense than any of the women. You see how he pulls together his outfits? And the man can dance!" Sherry chuckled and boogied a little in her seat. We started to turn into the driveway for the Forsythe house.

Mr. Forsythe was a middle aged, distinguished man. Rather non descript in size and shape, gray at the temples, glasses. He was in casual clothes and motioned us to park the van in the garage that attached to the house via a breezeway. "Great. Glad you came a little early, we can keep the van there and she will never have a clue about our plans." For a lawyer, he seemed very happy. "Since it is a nice day, we will set up on the patio. Around the back."

I looked at Sherry. She looked back. "Hope you brought sunscreen. I hadn't planned on an outdoor event." It didn't surprise me, but I did look around the property. Anyone peeking would need to be using binoculars and be up in a tree. The property went on for quite a ways judging from the distance to the nearest fence. Sherry just smiled and produced an orange bottle of lotion.

Set up went quickly. We had done this enough times to have a rhythm and each of us knew what to do. Mr. F came by as we were finishing the last details. "Well done. This looks festive and just what I had anticipated. Did you know Deborah's favorite flower is the daisy -- just like what you brought? If she asks, tell her I requested it." He looked around and nodded approvingly. He turned back and spoke a bit quieter to both of us. "I do hope you will join in our 'birthday suit' surprise for her. I know she would love it." His look at Sherry indicated he wouldn't mind it either.

I spoke first. "We will do what we can, but you know that food service regulations require us to be clothed to some degree..." I offered our first line of defense.

"Ha. Remember my profession. If, and that is a huge 'if', someone were to challenge us on that, I can certainly squash that before it even got close to being filed, let alone adjudicated." He looked like he would readily enjoy the opportunity. So much for the first line. Breeched like the tissue paper that had wrapped our glassware. "Think it over, It will be the cherry on top of our sundae. Or should I say 'Sherry' on the top." His look was more admiring than lecherous, but I still felt this was his present to himself as much as part of the birthday celebration.

After he went back into the house, I went to Sherry. "Well, that went well. What are you thinking? Totally your call, I'm backing you whichever way you want to go." I looked her right in the eyes to gauge her reaction.

"You know, I think I am okay with it. It's a great night, these are decent folks. We're going back to school in a couple weeks. Why not? I told you I'm a bit of a voyeur, so why not add exhibitionist to my repertoire? Let's do it!" Her eyes twinkled. She smiled and I couldn't find a bit of hesitation in her voice. I guess we were going to be part of the birthday celebration after all.

We had prepped for a party of eight, four couples. I noticed there were six tables on the patio. I always threw in a few more set ups than we were told, just in case. I put the extra table cloths out so the patio looked finished. If extra guests showed up, we always had a little extra food. It wouldn't be the first time I didn't get to eat while serving. And if we were going to be naked, It wouldn't hurt to be missing a meal or two. Gaining a little weight over the summer seemed to be a bit of an occupational hazard. At least for me. It wasn't long before the guests started to arrive. I heard Mr. F directing traffic. He had a couple of folks park out at the road and used his golf cart to ferry them back. Shook my head. The rich are different. They even party different.

The first few drinks were mostly beer and wine. Even so, a few bills ended up in the mutual tip jar I had put out for Sherry and me. Could be a good evening. I saw Mr. F start to gather folks inside. He came up to Sherry and me. "I'm getting folks inside. Deb should be here soon. If you hear her drive up, duck behind the garage. I'm pretty sure she will catch on when she sees the tablecloths and the bar set up, but we will surprise her. Everyone will be in a robe. I have two here if you want." He held out two fluffy bundles for our use. "When the lady of honor gets here, we'll yell 'surprise' and shed the robes. I do think that will get her if nothing else does!" He seemed positively giddy with the thought of the surprise. I can't say I blamed him. It would be a rather unique twist.

As the guests disappeared into the house, Sherry and I stood with our robes on the patio. "You want to go in the garage first and put on the robe? I'll guard the tip jar." I figured I would offer her a little privacy.

"No -- let's go in together. You can get a look before everyone else does. Same for me. Wait, most of the ladies have seen you. I better see what the fuss was about." She chuckled as she headed into the garage. Nice dig. True, but still, a nice dig.

I undid my vest and my shirt. Took off my shoes and socks and looked over at Sherry. She had her back to me and had dropped her uniform dress and was taking off her slip leaving her hose, panties and bra. She had a muscular back. My guess was that it was from swimming. I dropped my pants and shorts, folded things up and set them in the back of the van. The robes were on a shelf by the door, the garage was larger than my apartment and definitely cleaner. Sherry had removed her hose and bra when I turned back to her and was sliding her panties down revealing a flawless white ass. Tan lines reaffirmed my theory that her muscular back came from the pool.

"I must say, those are great tan lines. You use the club pool or have you been sneaking down to the river between shifts?"

"Yeah, the lifeguards don't mind if I take my breaks by the pool. Funny. They chase the male employees off - 'Members only.' But never say anything to several of us women staff. Wonder why that is?" She turned and the reason was very obvious. As flawless as her ass was, her breast were also perky and a matched set. Round pink nipples that begged to be licked, sucked and attended to. A flat stomach and a trimmed bush further down and at the top of her long tanned legs. "So, do I look okay?" She struck a pose.

"Okay? No. You look incredible. Thanks for the advance look. I appreciate it." I watched as she turned and deliberately showed off her body. She had my recommendation if she wanted to add 'exhibitionist' to her resume. I looked, not even trying to avert my eyes. My cock started to respond as well. The blood coursing faster through my veins was also going south and 'raising the flag', as it were.

"Mmmm. I think I can tell that you like my show." Sherry watched my cock grow and she moved her hands to her breasts, holding them up and then pinching her nipples as they became harder and more pronounced. "I've never watched a guys' cock get hard before. It has always been ready for action by the time I get to see it. Fascinating." Just as I couldn't look away from her, she was focused on me. She looked away first. "I think we better pay attention for the guest of honor. I'm going to slip into that robe. It certainly looks comfy!"

The spell broken, we both slipped into the robes and focused on the party. Only a few minutes went by before we heard the sound of a car approaching. I stole a peek out the garage window and it was Deb. "Places, Sherry. It's her." We readied ourselves to go to staff our spots. It suddenly dawned on me. I had no place to hide the small bottle of 'special reserve' I had brought. It was in my vest, but I couldn't wear that out. I went to my vest and retrieved it and slipped it into the robe which conveniently had a pocket.

Sherry had seen me go back to the van and my clothes. "Forget something? You want the van keys? I don't think anyone will be stealing it. OH!" It must have dawned on her what I would go to get. "Is that it? That the special reserve I keep hearing about?" She moved closer. "Gimmee a look!"

"Maybe later. We have to be out there in a minute for the surprise and start serving." I moved to the doorway that led to the patio.

"Okay. But I hope you brought enough. Hate to have to cover the bar while you restocked." I didn't have to turn to know she was wearing a big smirk. It was clear in her voice.

"SURPRIZE!"

The group converged on Deb and we came out of the garage. She looked very surprised, shocked, actually. I don't recall ever seeing her speechless, but she was as she whirled looking at the group in robes surrounding her.

"What? What in the world? What are you wearing?" She found words and sputtered them out in a confused tone.

Mr. Forsythe stepped forward and hugged his wife. "Happy Birthday, darling. What are we wearing? Well, in your honor, we are all wearing our birthday suits!" With that he released her and in a rather smooth move lost the robe and stood before her wearing just a grin.

On cue, everyone else did the same, dropping their robes to the ground. Sherry and I looked at each other and shrugged. Then dropped our robes and grabbed the trays of hors de oeuvres we had prepared for the first round. I helped serve the first batch since the other guests had their drinks.

The group started with a chant of "Deb, Deb, Deb" encouraging her to join them in their naked state. Her cheeks were red from a little shock, a little embarrassment and perhaps surprise, but she soon recovered and began her own little strip show, much to the delight of the group. As she removed her final stitch of clothing she raised her arms in triumph with a "Ta Da!" and motioned me over with a look. The group cheered and raised their glasses. I was about to be done serving food and be needed with drinks.

I walked to her and felt her eyes scanning me from toes on up with a lingering look in the middle. Quietly she spoke. "I imagine you brought my 'private reserve'." It was a statement, not a question. "I would like, no, I need one of my special drinks. Make it a double, darling."

She turned to her guests and started making the rounds. I hurried to the bar and made her a double cumtini with the stock I had brought.

Sherry was busy mingling with her tray of food but I saw her smile as I brought the drink to the birthday girl. There was quite a tinkle in her eye. I looked around and noticed that not all, but a majority of eyes were on her as she moved gracefully through the crowd. Not just the men, but most of the women. It was mesmerizing. I set the drink in front of Deb and returned to my bar, refilling most of the guests who had drained their initial drinks.

After a short while it began to feel like any other off site party. Filling the drinks, making sure the hot boxes were still hot, restocking the mixers, making sure things were going as planned. The guests had stopped noticing Sherry and me, we had returned to being the 'fixtures'. Sherry was able to come back by the bar having made a final pass with the last of the appetizers. "You know, this is actually fun. Once the initial shock has worn off, it is almost like any other party. The help gets blended into the background. The members tell each other lies."

I laughed. "I just said that exact same thing to myself. But I have to say, I've never worked with another staff member like you. You are gorgeous. And you move... well, so smoothly."

"Thanks." Sherry could carry on a conversation while scanning the crowd to see if there were any unmet needs. "I took dance as a kid, I think it still carries over to my posture, walking and movement. Glad you like it. I see Mr. F is starting to look hungry. Let's check the food."

"I'll be right with you. Mrs. F. is looking thirsty. I'll take her another drink and be right with you." I started to reach for the bottles.

Sherry stopped. "Oh, this I need to see! Is that the 'special sauce'? Let me watch! When did you make that? You had that all the time?" She watched as I poured some thick, white liquid into the glass and added the vodka. I added ice and stirred, then drained it into the opaque glass that was special for this beverage. Sherry smiled. "So that's the hundred dollar cocktail...emphasis on the cock!" Then she disappeared into the garage to check the meals.

The rest of the evening became like any other event. We served the meal, cleared the dishes, served dessert, made more drinks, prepped the van for leaving. By 10:00 p.m. the party was still going strong. Deb had started serving after dinner drinks to the table while I kept a few of the guests entertained at the bar. I had a lot of old bartender jokes and the couples acted like they had never heard them before and that they were actually funny. I even came up with a new one for the party. One fellow asked if I had ever served a nudist party before. I relied "No, but I did work at a bottomless restaurant once."

"Oh really?" his wife purred. "Where is this place? I must go! What is it called?"

"I think it is closed now, but it was called... (I paused for effect) 'Pete's Hang Out'." The group groaned. But they laughed. I would keep that one for special occasions.

The crowd began to thin out, I saw two couples get dressed, say their good byes to their naked host and hostess. The Donelsons had gone missing, but then reappeared from a dark corner of the patio. From the flush on her face, I imagine they had found some physical activity that satisfied another appetite. There might be snow on the roof, but there was certainly a fire in the furnace. I had found that out first hand.

While Deb, Mrs. Forsyth talked with the remaining guests, Mr. Forsyth came over to Sherry and I. "Thank you both very much for exceptional service. It far exceeded what was expected and what was called for. You will be receiving a personal note with a cash bonus. I don't think the club needs to know the details of the party, nor the extent of my generosity." He winked, but the message was quite clear. If we kept our mouth shut, we got a bunch of cash.

It wasn't much longer before the party ended. Mrs. F. came over and thanked us and started toward the house. She turned back and asked "Could you leave me one more of my 'special reserve'? I may need a nightcap." She looked at Sherry who was at my side packing a few of the bottles. "And dear, I hope you get to sample this drink. It is indescribable." She turned and left. Sherry turned a shade of red and stifled a laugh as we exchanged glances.

We were back on the road in about twenty minutes. The dirty dishes would get put in the kitchen, the booze in the bar. The bags of trash and garbage in the trash bins and then the van parked. Routine stuff we could have done in our sleep, and we had several times.

Sherry turned the radio off as we drove along the street back to the club. "I don't know quite how to say this, but... I am so turned on right now. The thought of her drinking your, um, stuff is really hot. Not sure I want to, but I am so damn wet. I guess the idea of getting off while someone watches is part of it. Could I... I mean...would you mind? I want to get myself off..."

"Mind? Are you kidding? Hell yes! You want me to just watch? Or join you or..." I pulled the van off the road before I drove into a ditch or a tree. There was a nice pull off before the club where we wouldn't be obvious.

Sherry had hiked her skirt up and had her legs spread wide giving me a fine look at her swollen pussy. Wet pink lips poked out from her light brown bush and moved as her fingers began to weave between them. "Mmmm... I've been wanting to do that for a while. I won't take long. Ooooh...." She moaned slightly. I felt I could moan as well as my cock began to press against my pants. "I don't want to fuck, but I would like to watch you jack off. And I do want to have a little taste of that 'special reserve'. I want to see what Mrs. F has been enjoying." Her fingers danced on her slit. Then she spread the lips apart with one hand and slapped her other hand between. That other hand became a blur and rubbed a hard button between the lips. I watched, entranced with the show.

PMDlite
PMDlite
191 Followers