Nude Day at the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I help you Sherry? I could finger you or.. lick you... what would you like?" I heard my voice, but it sounded distant. Almost like another person.

"Oh fuck...watch me...watch me cum, Dave... But...yeah...a finger if you want....slide one in...that'll get me off....yeah....finger bang me...." Her hands still moved on her delicate skin.

I slid a finger into her lips. It was so hot and wet. Sherry moaned. I slid a second finger in and went in as far as I could and slowly slid out. She rocked her hips on my hand and I felt the muscles close tight around my fingers. A squeal came from her and she raised herself up with her hands and rocked herself on my hand as she climaxed.

We disengaged. The windows were fogged from the activity, the soft light from the overhead and dashboard was plenty to see how wet she was and how much my fingers had absorbed. They glistened in the light. "I...I hope I didn't hurt you. I got a little carried away. That was a total release...I came...I came hard and I think several times. Whew." She leaned back, making no effort to close her legs or cover the open slit between her legs. "Your turn. Think you can cum for me? I don't want it in me...but I want to feel you cum on me. Can you do that?"

"You want me to shoot a load on you? You bet I can... How about on your belly....right above your pussy... That good? I undid my pants and whipped out my hard cock. It wouldn't take long. I stroked a couple of times and moved closer to her.

Sherry hiked her skirt up more giving me a great target. The cloth was above her navel and I settled between her legs as I stroked. Her eyes watched mine and then watched as I rubbed my cock faster and faster. I felt the urge swell and it only took a moment before I began to feel the release. A hot rope of white cum squirted forth and landed on her midsection... Another into her navel and more onto her inner thigh. I finished and looked at the mess I had made. Sherry had white globs of cum all across her belly. I slouched back into the drivers' seat. And looked at her with a wicked grin.

"My, you were ready to shoot that! It feels so... So hot, so sticky. Hard to describe. Her finger twirled in the goo. She moved that finger to her mouth and sucked on it, relishing it and removing it with a flourish. "Salty. Mixed with my juices. I see what the old lady finds in the drink. A bit of an acquired taste, but it would be good. Especially after you see how it gets made!"

I offered her a napkin and used one myself to clean up a bit. We rearranged our clothes and headed back to finish the night.

We never mentioned much about that night. The tip for the night had been generous. Besides our usual pay, we had a $50 bonus from the party on our paycheck. We also had a personal note with two crisp hundred dollar bills included. A good night indeed. It certainly helped to pay for some things with school.

The rest of the summer went by fast. Sherry and I didn't work any more events together and we did go out once more for a movie and a pizza. Nothing much happened, a good night kiss, but there wasn't the spark that there had been. We both went our separate ways back to school, she to the East and me to the South. To this day, I wonder if Mrs. F. ever found another source for her 'special reserve'. Maybe she taught Mike the head bartender how to mix it.

But here's to a wonderful partner for the nude night at the country club. And 'special reserve'!