All Comments on 'Nude Day at the Daredevils Club'

by jehoram

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ten becomes fifteen

Interesting how ten women in swimsuits became fifteen nude women...

jehoramjehoramalmost 10 years agoAuthor
oops

How did ten women become fifteen? Well, that's what happens when you want to get your story in quickly and skip the part where you give it to your editor. My bad. I'll fix it after the contest is over and re-submit it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Original

Hard to cum up with a new way to get off, but here's one. I'm ready for nude day. I like nudist camps, but always want to see people masturbated and really show their stuff. Like that cocks are beautiful too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nudist camp fantasy

I loved your story! I am about to go to a nudist resort for the first time. Sexual activity isn't allowed, but your story is exactly in line with what I wish could happen there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
God writing

I've read many of your stories in the last 24 hours. You're a really good writer of erotica - which is rare for a man. I usually only enjoy erotica written by women. Thanks for the good stories - and the boner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome!

Terrific story! We go to nude resorts on trips and can relate on how unique every body is. Well done!!

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 2 years ago

great story! The detail was spot one and I enjoyed the increasing tease and erotic build, terrific! Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjehoram@jehoram
423 Followers
Writer, part time nudist, full time aesthete. I usually don't take PMs, but try me anyway. You might get lucky.