Nude Day Camping with Janna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All the comforts of home," Janna said and then looked around. "Uh, where is the bathroom?"

"Down that way past Elliot's camp," Katy pointed out. "There is a shower there also."

Janna groaned as she looked at the small wooden building down the road. "That's an even worse walk than going to your car."

"If you just have to pee, pick a tree in the woods," Jimmy said with a grin.

"We'll make a potty run after dark, before we go to bed," Katy said. "Now get the water, we're wasting gas and fireside time."

*****

With the dishes done, namely the skillet and a couple of knives, They moved their chairs over closer to the fire pit. Jimmy laid the wood for the fire but didn't light it. "We'll wait until it gets darker," he said.

Katy got up and went to the tent to return with her sleeping bag. She laid it next to her chair. "I'd rather lay by a fire."

"How about getting laid by a fire?" Jimmy asked with a grin.

"That hasn't happened yet," Katy replied returning his grin.

"So, you get the ball gag first," Janna said softly.

"No, you do. I plan on licking that cute little pussy while your brother fucks me from behind," Katy said and licked her lips.

Janna groaned softly and whispered, "I had to ask a silly question."

"Or you could wear the ball gag as you sat on her face," Jimmy said with a chuckle.

Janna groaned and fanned her face with her hand. "I, I wouldn't know what to do."

Katy laughed. "Sure you do. You come and keep right on coming."

Janna made a moaning groaning sound and rocked back and forth in her chair. Katy looked at the younger woman with her mouth open. Jimmy laughed and said, "I think she started without you."

"It looks like it," Katy said softly.

*****

As it got dark, Jimmy lit the fire. Janna and Katy moved the chairs over by the table and spread out the sleeping bag. There was music drifting over from the other two camp fires. All three were sitting on the sleeping bag taking in the goings on at those other fires.

Janna groaned softly as she saw a blond headed young woman kneeing on a blanket giving a guy in a chair a blowjob. "How can she do that with everyone watching her?" She asked a moment later.

Katy laughed and laid down on the sleeping bag with her head on Jimmy's thigh. "The exhibitionist streak is strong in that one and several more, I could name."

Janna looked at the way Katy was laying and shivered as she laid down on the other side of her brother. Jimmy leaned back on his hands and looked from one young woman to the other. "How strong is it in you two?"

"I, uh, I," Janna stammered and then got out, "You're my brother."

Katy grinned at her as she reached over and pulled Jimmy's hard dick down to eyelevel. "It's a funny thing about a campfire. They give off light but block direct vision from a distance."

When she licked the head of Jimmy's dick, he made a soft groaning sound, as did his sister. Katy pushed the head of his dick over in front of Janna's face. "Want a lick or two?"

Janna shook her head sharply but she also licked her lips at the same time. Katy pulled the dick back over in front of her own face and swirled her tongue around the head. "More for me," she whispered before she sucked the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around and over the spongy head.

Jimmy groaned and said, "I'd be careful doing that. I'm loaded and on a hair trigger."

Looking up at her brother, Janna started to ask a question about what he said and then groaned deeply. Katy chuckled and pushed the head of Jimmy's dick back over in front of Janna. "You had better get some while you can."

When Janna's mouth opened and closed several times but no sound came out, Katy reached over and pulled on her head. "I'm going to take the stuffing out of him and then do the same to you," Katy said.

Janna resisted the pull on the back of her head for a moment and then groaned deeply as she moved her head forward and licked the head of her brother's dick. Jimmy let out a gasp as his hips gave a jerk. He didn't believe his sister had done that.

Katy pulled his dick over to her mouth and tried to swallow him whole. That is all it took for Jimmy to go off. Spurt after spurt filled Katy's mouth. She made whimpering sounds as she swallowed twice as she bobbed her head up and down.

She was breathing hard as she pulled his dick out of her mouth and aimed it toward Janna's face. "It's unloaded now," she said with a shudder in her voice.

Janna looked at Katy with wide eyes. Obviously her brother had came in her mouth and she had swallowed it all. Her eyes dropped to the shiny head of her brother's dick. Without letting herself think about it, she sucked the head in her mouth with a moaning sound and swirled her tongue around.

Katy chuckled. "You hold onto that while I get your legs turned around this way." Jimmy moved sideways toward his sister and grinned as she held onto his dick as Katy moved her legs sideways.

Jimmy rolled over on his side and his sister moved to lay on her back. Katy ended up between Janna's legs. She pushed Janna's knees wider apart and Janna started to release her brother's dick. A hot slippery tongue on her clit made her swallow even more of the dick in her mouth.

The yell that started in Janna's chest died as a loud squawking sound around her brother's dick. After that, her attention was totally on the hot tongue attacking her sex. She was coming like never before.

*****

Katy was laying on her side with her head on Janna's thigh. She had a big grin on her face. Jimmy was still on his side with a wondrous look on his face as he watched his sister nursing on his now fully hard dick. She only had a quarter of it in her mouth but what she was doing had his full attention.

Katy sighed and licked her lips. She looked up at Jimmy's face and chuckled. "Earth to Jimmy. Earth to Jimmy," she said several times before he looked at her. "I think that went well," she said and Jimmy nodded his head as he looked back at his sister.

Jimmy whispered a few moments later, "I, uh, can't believe she is doing that."

"I can almost guarantee it won't be the last time she does it," Katy whispered in reply.

Janna made a soft whimpering sound as she moved her head back until just the head of his dick was in her mouth. Her eyes fluttered open as her tongue swirled around and over the sensitive skin of the head. Her eyes rose up to her brother's face and she groaned deeply as she moved her head back. His dick came out of her mouth and snapped up against his lower belly.

"Good to see you're still alive," Katy said softly.

Janna's eyes jumped to the older woman's face as a hot blush covered her own. "I, I, I," she stammered and then groaned deeply.

Katy slowly got to her feet and said, "I think we've all had at least one good orgasm, if not two or three." With that said, she headed for the tent.

Janna watched her and asked, "Is she going to bed?"

"Probably not," Jimmy replied.

Janna gave him a questioning look and then her eyes grew wide as Katy came walking toward them with the red ball gag swinging in her hand. "More like getting ready for round two," Jimmy said with a grin.

As Katy sat down on the sleeping bag, Janna asked in a shaky voice, "Who, who is that for?"

Katy grinned and replied, "I haven't decided yet. There are so many possibilities."

"And none of them involve me," Jimmy said with a grin in his sister's direction.

Kathy chuckled and said, "For that comment, you need to make the ice chest run."

Jimmy got to his feet and headed to the where the ice chests were. Katy looked at Janna and sighed. "You sucked your brother's dick as you got your sweet pussy ate. Do you have the nerve to return the favor?"

Janna's eyes grew wide. "I wouldn't have any idea of what to do."

Jimmy returned to hand out the drinks. "You know what you liked when she licked you so just do those same things to her," he offered.

Janna looked up at her brother and shook her head. "I was too busy coming to pay much attention to what she was doing."

Jimmy looked at Katy and grinned. "I guess I'll have to give her a little tutorial."

Katy shivered. "When it come to eating pussy you don't do anything little. It's the whole thing or nothing."

Jimmy chuckled and nodded. "Ain't that the truth."

Janna sat there looking from her brother to Katy and then back again. They were all sipping on their drinks. After a while Janna asked her brother, "And if I do lick her, what are you going to be doing?"

"Several things come to mind. I could be her pacifier and gag like I was for you or I could be behind you doing any number of things," Jimmy said softly.

"Doing any number of things?" Janna asked with big eyes.

Katy laughed. "That hard dick of his would be in places never reached by your last lover."

"I, uh, I," Janna stammered and then groaned loudly. "That, that wouldn't take much. I think your tongue was bigger than he was."

"Your brother's tongue is bigger than mine," Katy pointed out.

"Either way, we would need two ball gags," Janna whispered.

"You can't lick her pussy with a ball gag in your mouth," Jimmy said with a grin.

"I think you can figure out a way to keep her quit or at least quieter," Katy said with a wink at Jimmy.

Janna gave Katy a questioning look. Katy smiled at her and said, "Finish your wine cooler."

*****

Katy was laying on her back with her legs drawn up and her knees spread wide. Jimmy was on his hands and kneed over her as they kissed. After a few moments, he raised his head and smacked his lips. "I do love pussy flavored kisses."

Looking at his sister, he asked, "Want to try one?"

Janna looked at him with a blank look until Katy reached up toward her. "Come kiss me," she whispered.

Janna leaned in and gave the older woman a peck on the lips. Katy's hands found the back of her head and pulled her back down for a full on kiss. They both groaned softly as the kiss went on.

Katy gave a jerk and moaned softly. Janna looked up to see her brother licking Katy's left nipple. Seeing her looking in his direction, he said, "There's another one over there for you. Think of it as a bigger clit."

"Uh, a bigger clit?" Janna said with confusion in her voice. "

"Flicking it back and forth with the tip of your tongue gives sharp jolts of pleasure. Tracing the edges of it or rolling it around with the flat of your tongue gives a wider more drawn out feeling," Jimmy explained. "Sucking on it just adds pleasure to both."

"Only my clit is far more sensitive," Katy said in a breathy whisper.

"Yeah, too much for too long isn't good," Jimmy said.

"I, uh, think everything she did was too much for me," Janna said as she moved forward and flicked Katy's left nipple several times. When Katy's chest jerked in response, she sucked the nipple into her mouth and swirled her tongue around and over it.

Katy groaned and whispered, "I think she's getting the idea."

"In that case, she need to follow me south so we can continue her lessons," Jimmy said with a grin.

"Oh please do," Katy said quickly.

Jimmy backed up until his face was above Katy's open slit. Looking at his sister who was still sucking on Katy nipple he shook his head. "Down here, Janna," he said and she looked up. Her eyes went from her brother's face to Katy's pussy as she let go of the nipple in her mouth slowly.

Her brother was right. Katy's clit was sticking up above the folds of her inner lips like a smaller nipple. She moved forward until she bumped heads with her brother. Jimmy chuckled and flicked the bud with the tip of his tongue.

Katy's hips gave a jerking jump and he moved back a little looking up at his sister. "Want to give it a try?"

Janna moved closer and stuck out her tongue slowly. The end of it barely touched Katy's clit. Her hips jerked but not as hard as when her brother had flicked her clit. With a deep groan, Janna flicked her tongue against Katy's clit harder.

Katy's hips jumped upward sharply. The next thing, Katy knew, Janna was sucking on her clit and rolling it around with her tongue. She sucked in a sharp breath but before it could come back as a yell, Katy grabbed Janna's hips and planted her tongue in the younger woman's sex.

Janna made a muffled yelling sound around Katy's clit and started to raise her head. It wouldn't move. Jimmy had his hand on the back of her head. Katy's hips arched up and Janna found her tongue gliding along the glass slick bottom of her slit.

Katy tasted a lot like she did, Janna realized as her tongue swirled around the opening to Katy's vagina. Katy was doing the same thing to her. The number sixty nine jumped into her mind and she groaned long and loud. She was eating a pussy and the owner of said pussy was eating her.

Janna kept having little short sharp orgasms. Her mind wondered at that. Was the same thing happening to Katy? Both their hips were rocking up and down. Who ended up sucking on whose clit first didn't matter as they both ended up there.

After that, the orgasm that was building for Janna was a monster. Her tongue on Katy's clit, her nipples rubbing on Katy's belly, Katy's slippery tongue rolling her clit around all pushed her higher and higher. The explosion came when Katy teased her asshole with a fingertip.

They were both coming hard as Katy rolled them over on their sides. That broke the feedback circuit between them and they fell apart to lay on their backs breathing hard and fast, their hips still twitching and jerking to a rhythm of their own.

*****

Jimmy stirred the coals of the fire and wondered if he should put more wood on it. His sister and his friend Katy were still laid out on the sleeping bag with their heads in opposite directions. Their eyes were closed. Where they asleep?

Katy groaned softly and opened her eyes. She took several deep breaths and sat up enough to get her elbow under her. She saw Jimmy looking at her and she smiled. "Talk about your fast learners," she whispered a moment later."

Janna shivered hard and opened her eyes. "It was a feedback thing. You did things and I did them back. Interactive teaching."

Katy chuckled and sat up. "It was interactive for sure."

Janna looked at her brother and grinned. "No gags needed."

"There was a gag involved but not the type you're thinking about," Jimmy said. "You were too busy to worry about things like yelling."

Katy looked at Jimmy and asked, "What are you doing?"

Jimmy looked her way and said, "Trying to decide whether to build up the fire or let it go out."

Katy looked over to where the other two groups had been earlier. There were only a few people still out around the fires and the fires were low. "Let it burn on down. It looks like most everyone had headed for bed, one way or another."

Janna sat up and looked around. "So now the non exhibitionist are get theirs," she said with a grin.

"I could use a little sleep," Katy said with a grin at Jimmy.

"I'm sure glad I brought that double air mattress," Jimmy replied with a wink.

*****

Katy was snuggled up behind Janna and Jimmy was snuggled up behind her. His hard hot dick was between the cheeks of her ass. Her right hand was massaging Janna's left breast. Jimmy was teasing Katy's left nipple. She made a soft whimpering sound as Jimmy pinched it lightly.

With a soft chuckle, Jimmy said, "This isn't putting anyone to sleep."

Janna yawned and said, "Maybe not but it feels so good."

"Yeah, it does," Katy whispered as she stopped her hand from moving but continued to cover Janna's breast.

Jimmy sighed and released Katy's nipple and cupped her breast. A moment later, he yawned. "Those things are contagious," he whispered but no one replied.

*****

Sometime later, Jimmy woke up on the air bed alone. He sat up and looked around. It was still dark and the fire in the fire pit was down to coals. He was about to get up and look for the two girls when Katy appeared at the screen mesh tent flap.

She opened the flap and came inside to join him on the bed. Janna was right behind her with a towel over her shoulder. "How was the shower?" He asked as Janna tossed the towel aside and sat down on the end of the bed.

"Not as hot as I would have liked but not bad," Katy replied.

"It cleaned us up nicely," Janna said a moment later.

"It probably would have gotten us messy again if we hadn't had company show up," Katy whispered.

Janna grinned and said, "Speak for yourself. Watching that blond take a shower got my motor running nicely."

Katy laughed. "I could tell from the way your hips kept shifting from side to side and you couldn't keep your hands off your breasts."

Janna groaned. "Keeping my hands on my breasts kept them from going down between my legs."

"Both hands?" Jimmy said. "Greedy. You could have put one between Katy's legs. I don't think she would have minded."

Katy made a soft whimpering sound as she backed up on the air mattress and spread her legs wide. "I'd be happier with a certain young ladies face between my thighs."

Jimmy picked up the ball gag and tossed it to Katy. "You'll need this if she does."

Janna groaned as she turned and got up on her hands and knees between Katy's legs. Her head was right above Katy's sex. She looked into Katy's eyes and whispered, "Such a deal I have for you."

Without waiting for a reply, Janna lowered her head and flicked Katy's clit with the tip of her tongue. Katy gasped loudly and fumbled with trying to get the ball gag on.

She had the ball in her mouth but the straps were forgotten as Janna slipped her hands under Katy's ass and lifted as her tongue dove into her sex. Her nose was bushing her clit lightly.

Jimmy watched his sister attacking Katy's pussy for a few second and then his eyes went to his sister's upturned ass. He groaned as he moved to the foot of the bed and knelt behind his sister. One part of his brain was saying he should lick her pussy. Another part was yelling that she was his sister.

Leaning over, Jimmy planted a kiss on both of his sister's ass cheeks. Janna didn't raise her head but she did wiggle her ass from side to side. He moved his knees forward until his hard hot dick was between her ass cheeks.

Janna made a deep groaning sound as she bobbed her ass up and down slowly. "This ain't right but," Jimmy whispered as he moved his hips back and pushed his dick down, the head following the cleft of her ass.

When the head of his dick hit the hot slippery opening to his sister's sex, he moved his hips forward slightly. The spongy head of his dick started to enter her vagina slowly. He wonder at how tight and hot she was.

Janna let out a muffled yell and rammed her hips back impaling herself on half of her brother's dick. Jimmy gasped at the sudden crushing heat around the end of his shaft. His hips jerked forward, pushing more of his dick into his sister's tightness.

His movement rammed her face back into Katy's sex, which brought a muffled yell from both of them. Janna was now bobbing her hips up and down. Jimmy groaned loudly as his sister fucked herself on his dick. He also realized he was being driven deeper and deeper.

As her hips moved, Janna's head moved wildly about. Katy was arched up and Janna had her arms under her ass. Jimmy's hips touched his sister's ass. He grabbed her hips and held himself in place as he started to come in long hard spurts.

Somewhere in the back of his mind he knew what he was doing was wrong but from the way his sister was yelling into Katy's pussy and wiggling her hips wildly, it didn't seem to matter.

*****

Jimmy raised his head slightly. He was leaned over his sister's back. Katy was breathing hard and fast right in front of him. The ball gag was gone from her mouth. Janna had her head turned sideways and laying on Katy's mound. Her hips were still twitching and jerking.