Nude Day Camping with Janna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit," he whispered a few moments later.

"Uh huh," Katy whispered between ragged breath.

Janna just groaned and wiggled her hips from side to side.

Jimmy felt her tight sex moving around his whole dick. That's when he realized he was still fully hard. He recharged quickly but this was like he had never gone down.

He groaned as he tried to move his hips back. His sister's ass followed right along as he moved. His moving made her come up on her arms and moan loudly. She moved forward slightly and then rammed back hard against him. She made a loud gasping sound.

Katy lifted the ball and pressed it to Janna's lips. "Open wide, you're going to need this."

Janna made a whimpering moaning sound and then opened her mouth. Katy jammed the ball in. Janna rocked back and then forward. Half of Jimmy's dick came out of her. She let out a muffled yell and rammed her hips back. He was fully seated again.

Jimmy relaxed his grip on his sister's hips and let her have her way. Muffled yell after muffled yell escaped around the red ball as she fucked herself slow and hard one second and hard and fast the next.

Her arms started to shake and then her head dropped back down onto Katy's mound. At this point, Jimmy started to fuck his sister with full slow strokes. Her body was jerking and bucking as he did but she never made another sound.

A few minutes later, Janna started to move forward. At which point, Katy said, "I think she's had enough."

Jimmy looked at Katy for a few seconds before understanding set in and he released his sister's hips. He held still as she slowly moved far enough for his dick to come free from her pussy. After that, he sat back on his heels with a deep groan.

*****

There was sunlight outside when Jimmy woke up. His sister was still laying on top of Katy with her head between the older woman's breasts and he was laying on his side next to them. Katy smiled at him and blew him a kiss.

"Talk about sleeping like the dead," Jimmy whispered.

"Uh huh," came from Janna as she opened her eyes and smiled at her brother.

"I think we all three need a shower and then breakfast," Katy said softly.

"That means a naked messy walk past everyone on the way to the showers," Jimmy said looking at his sister.

Janna grinned and said, "We could all do a little cleaning up before we headed that way."

Katy groaned and said, "I think that would lead to more messiness among other things."

"And the problem is?" Janna asked. "Anyway, you haven't been in the middle yet."

Katy groaned softly as she looked from Janna to her brother and back. "We wouldn't get to the showers before noon in that case."

Jimmy laughed and said, "And the problem is?"

"None that I know of," Janna replied with a big grin in Katy's direction.

"This should be fun," Katy said returning Janna's grin.

Janna pushed up onto her arms and then got up on her hands and knees. She wiggled her hips and looked at her brother. "I think I'll need to go shopping for one of those ball gags when we get home."

"I know just the place," Katy said as she sat up. She kissed Janna and then licked her lips. "You taste just like my pussy."

Janna laughed. "I wonder why?"

"Because your brother kept ramming your face into it," Kay said looking at Jimmy.

"Hey, she started the ramming thing," Jimmy protested but he was grinning at his sister as he did.

"Oh yeah," Janna replied as she backed up and sat on her heels.

Katy rolled sideways and got up on her hands and knees. She wiggled her hips and groaned. "I'm so messy it ain't funny."

Looking from his sister to Katy, Jimmy said, "You might want to invest in a nasal snorkel."

Janna groaned and whispered, "Ain't that the truth."

"Move your cute little ass forward and assume the position so I can check out just how messy you are," Katy said as she found the ball gag and handed it to Janna.

Janna turned and sat down on the bed. With Katy's help she got the ball gag in place. She mumbled something as she laid back and lifted her knees. Katy laughed and said, "Perfect" as she moved over in front of Janna and pushed her knees apart.

Katy looked at Janna's sex and groaned softly. "I do love a juicy pussy and this is about as juicy as they get."

"Uh, part of that is mine," Jimmy pointed out.

"And the problem is?" Katy asked as she lowered her head and took a lick right up the center of Janna's slit. She smacked her lips and whispered, "That's all her so you must be lower down."

Jimmy moved over behind Katy and pressed his hard dick between her ass cheeks. Katy wiggled her ass. Jimmy slipped a hand under each of his sister's knees and lifted up. Her ass came off the bed as her knees moved up.

"Now you should be able to get to everything," Jimmy said as he worked his hips against Katy's ass.

Katy's tongue circled the opening to Janna's vagina several time. A moment later, she lifted her head and smacked her lips. "Yeah, much spicier down here."

Jimmy chuckled and said, "Mind giving me a hand getting things lines up. I seem to have both hands full."

A moment later, Katy's hand explored his balls. He moved back slightly so she could reach his dick. She pulled it down and centered the head in her hot slippery opening. Jimmy pushed his hips forward slightly and Katy groaned softly.

Katy's hand disappeared. She wiggled her hips and then rammed them back hard. Her ass slammed against Jimmy's hips. She gasped loudly and then rocked forward. Her face nailed Janna's sex and she let out a muffled yell.

Jimmy used a slow full length stroke to fuck Katy so he didn't slam her face into his sister's pussy. That seemed to work well as Katy wiggled her hips on some strokes and bobbed her hips on others.

Janna had a double hand full of Katy's hair as she arched her back and rocked her hips. She was coming wildly. Katy was making a grunting whimper moaning sound as Jimmy continued to fuck her.

Suddenly Katy lifter her head and said loudly, "Harder, fast."

Jimmy pushed her head back down to Janna's sex but he did speed up his strokes and allowed his hips to spank her ass. His orgasm was rising quickly and so was Katy's as she rammed her ass back on every stroke.

She let a muffled yell and Jimmy planted his hips against her ass as he started to come himself.

*****

"Anyone alive in there," someone yelled and Jimmy groaned as he opened his eyes. He was on his side with Katy in front of him, his dick still planted inside her.

He raised his head to look over Katy to see Lewis squatting down outside the screen flap of the tent. "Uh yeah, I think so," he replied to the earlier question.

"Just checking. I hadn't seen anyone over here this morning. Most everyone is headed down to the swimming hole on the creek if you care to join us."

"We need to get a shower before we do anything," Katy said.

"I'm starving," Janna said and then quickly added, "Food, yeah, for food."

Lewis laughed and stood up. "I'm glad you guy are having fun," he said as he turned and walked away.

Katy groaned softly. "I was napping and have a really raunchy dream."

"Are you sure it was a dream?" Jimmy asked as he rocked his hips forward and back.

Katy let out a soft whimpering sound. "How can you still be hard? I know you came earlier."

Jimmy looked at the shadows outside and shook his head. "I have no idea what time it is."

Janna sat up and looked at the two people next to her. "I, I wonder how long he was at the door."

Katy chuckled. "It doesn't really matter. He had a very good view of your well licked sex. It doesn't matter if he had time to memorize it or not."

Janna shivered as she straightened out her right leg. Her sex had been well displayed and pointed right at the tent door. It took her a couple of try to get sitting up. She looked over at Katy and smiled as she leaned over to kiss the older woman.

When she sat back up, she licked her lips and grinned. "Your lips tastes just like my pussy."

"You mean her face, from ear to ear and from her forehead to her chin," Jimmy said as he slowly pulled his hips back.

As his dick slipped out of Katy's sex, she groaned and said, "Hey, who said I was through with that."

Jimmy scooted back and smacked her on the ass. "We'll discuss that after a shower and some scrambled eggs."

Katy rolled over on her belly and sighed. "Maybe a nap first."

A big hand landed on her right ass cheek and a smaller one landed on the left cheek. She gave a jerk and rolled over on her back. "Okay, okay, I'm getting the message."

*****

They pretty much had the campgrounds to themselves as they walked down to the shack where the showers were. Four shower heads and three bodies. It didn't take long to get everyone clean.

As they dried off, Janna sighed and said, "Oh yeah, I do love a hot shower."

Katy stepped up behind her, reached around, and squeezed both her breasts. "Getting clean feels good. Getting messy again feels even better."

Jimmy stepped behind Katy and massaged her breasts. "We're going to need a membership here for the future."

"Ain't that the truth," Janna said as she turned around to kiss Katy.

Jimmy pressed his body to Katy's back and put his arms around the two woman. As he nuzzled, licked, and kissed Katy's neck, she broke the kiss with Janna and groaned. "Being between you two is fun but highly addictive."

Jimmy laughed and said, "If you can figure out how to be Janna's roommate this fall, you can have a year to figure out just how dangerous it can get."

Katy giggled. "I have a better idea. I have a small one bedroom apartment just off campus."

"Sold," Janna said as she went back to kissing Katy.

*****

Breakfast for a mid afternoon meal wasn't bad at all. They were laid out on the sleeping bag in the sun, when people started showing up from swimming.

All three of them were on their bellies watching people going about their business. "Are we joining in on Lewis's campfire this evening?" Katy asked.

Janna shivered and looked at her brother. "I think I can handle the up close and personal thing now."

Jimmy shook his head. "Just how up close and personal are you talking about?"

"Looking but no touching," Janna replied quickly.

Katy chuckled and looked at Jimmy. "I think our little girl is growing up."

"Since mom made me responsible for her, that's what I'm afraid of," Jimmy said as he looked at his sister.

"Keep me as satisfied as I am now and you won't have anything to worry about," Janna said with a smile.

"That goes for me too," Katy said quickly.

Jimmy groaned. "What have I gotten myself into."

"Only time will tell," Janna whispered as she leaned sideways and kissed her brother on the lips.