Nude Day Camping with Janna

Story Info
Jimmy heads for a camping trip with his little sister in tow.
13k words
4.74
132.3k
240
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,949 Followers

Jimmy was loading his camping gear into his old truck when his youngest sister Janna came out of the house. "Where are you going?" She asked as she walked up to look at what he was doing.

"I'm going camping."

"That sounds like fun. I haven't been camping in years. Not since mom and dad used to take us skiing up at the lake."

"There won't be any skiing where I'm going," Jimmy said as he tossed his sleeping bag and clothes bag behind the seat of his truck.

"I want to go," Janna said quickly. "My sleeping bag is in my closet and it won't take me long to pack some things."

Jimmy looked at his sister as he shut the truck door. "Look, this isn't a camping trip for you. This is an adult camping trip."

"Hey now, I'll be nineteen next month," she protested.

Jimmy took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Have you ever been naked around a bunch of people?" He asked straight out, hoping to scare her.

Janna's eyes grew wide and she shook her head. A moment later, her eyes narrowed and she asked, "And who else is going on the trip?"

Jimmy shrugged. "I don't have any idea," he replied still hoping to scare her off.

Janna looked at her brother and frowned. "Either I go along or I tell mom and dad what you are up too."

"What makes you think they are going to let you go off somewhere with me alone, much less with a bunch of people they don't know. Anyway, I'm old enough to do just about anything I want."

Janna got that stubborn expression on her face that her brother had seen before over the years. The "I'll get my way or I'll screw up your plans just for the fun of it," look. With her hands on her hips, she said, "You'll figure out something so they agree to let me go."

Jimmy shook his head. "This is not a trip for you."

"We'll see," she said as she spun on her heels and stomped off toward the back porch.

Jimmy groaned and followed her. She could be such a brat when she didn't get her way.

As she went in the back door, Janna said loudly, "Jimmy is going camping and I want to go but he says I won't fit into his plans."

Their mom Helen, was in the kitchen working on a lunch time salad. As Jimmy came inside she looked his way and raised her eyebrows. "Why won't she fit into your plans?"

"It's a bunch of college kids and they can get a little rowdy and wild," he replied.

"She is headed for college in the fall so maybe this would be a way to give her some insight into college life."

"But mom, this won't be at the college. It's a campgrounds. A place out in the woods where we can get a little wild without causing a problem," Jimmy explained.

Helen looked at her daughter and sighed. "It doesn't sound like a place for you."

"I'm sure there will be other young women there," Janna said looking at her brother hard.

"Will there be?" Helen asked her son.

"To tell the truth, I'm not sure exactly who will be there."

Helen looked at Jimmy and frowned. "Maybe I shouldn't let you go."

"Mom, I'm a guy and almost twenty one."

Janna looked at her brother hard and then turned toward her mother. Before she could say anything, Jimmy said, "Look, I'll take her along and if things get too rowdy or wild, I can always bring her home."

Helen shook her head and then sighed. She looked at her daughter. Janna said, "Please! I won't give him any trouble or make any trouble for that matter."

Helen sighed and said, "I'm going to have to let you go one day and put my trust in you so...." She let the sentence trail off.

"Oh yeah!" Janna said sharply with a broad grin as she took off at a dead run toward her room.

Helen grinned at her daughter's enthusiasm and then looked at her son. "You keep her safe. I'm counting on you."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied as he headed toward his sister's room to help her pack.

*****

They were on the highway headed west. Janna had on a pair of shorts, a T-shirt, and a long sleeved over shirt. She flapped the open front of the over shirt and blew out a deep breath. "I forgot this heap of yours doesn't have air conditioning."

Jimmy had on a pair of short and a sleeveless t-shirt. "You have too many clothes on," he said with a grin as he looked over at his sister. "Get rid of the over shirt, the bra, and the panties."

His sister gave him a wide eyed stare in return. She did lean forward and take the over shirt off. She laid it on the seat between them. "Why should I get rid of the panties and bra?" She asked as she did.

"One, less clothes means more air circulating over your body. Two, I'm going to a nude resort, which means naked if I didn't already mention that. You might want to try that part out before you get there."

Janna looked at her brother with wide eyes. "I thought you were joking about that as a way to keep me from tagging along."

"Nope, you're over eighteen as you pointed out and I gave you the facts."

Janna groaned softly and slid down in the seat a ways. "Naked camping? Who does things like that?"

"Nudists for one and horny college kids for another," Jimmy replied with a grin. "I can take you home if you're going to chicken out."

Janna sat up straight and gave her brother that stubborn look. "You'd just love that, wouldn't you?" She said as she wiggled one arm inside her t-shirt and then the other one.

There was wiggling going on under the t-shirt mostly in the back. Suddenly a light blue bra came out the bottom of the shirt to land in Janna's lap. A moment later, one arm appeared in a sleeve and then the other.

Janna picked up the bra and laid it on top of the over shirt. "It's not going to be that easy to get rid of me."

Jimmy grinned as his eyes went to the front of his sister's shirt. "You must be cooler from the way your nipples are pitching tents in the front of that shirt."

Janna looked down, gasped softly and covered the ends of her breasts with her hands. "Cold has nothing to do with it."

"Then it must be arousal," Jimmy said with a chuckle.

Janna groaned as her hands squeezed her breasts and then let go quickly. "I, uh, they do that when I first take my bra off," she lied.

Jimmy shrugged. "Not from what I've observed on other girls. It usually takes a little time for them to rise after being pushed in by a bra."

Janna looked at her brother hard. "And how many nipples have you observed."

"A dozen pair maybe," Jimmy said as his eyes returned to the tents in the front of his sister's t-shirt.

Her hands started up to cover them again but she changed her mind and let them return to her lap. "A dozen different pair?" She asked a moment later.

"Some college girls aren't shy. In fact, some of them love showing off their breasts. It makes them wet and horny."

Janna groaned softly at the thought of showing her breasts to someone, anyone. "I've, uh, only showed mine to one guy."

"After senior prom?" Jimmy asked to get information.

"Yes," Janna said with a hiss in her voice.

Jimmy chuckled. "That sounds like you enjoyed it. Him seeing them or him sucking on them?"

Janna groaned and nodded. "Both actually."

"Did you have sex with him," Jimmy asked softly.

Janna nodded and then groaned long and loud. "I, I shouldn't have let you know that."

Jimmy shrugged. "I've had sex with four different girls so I'm not in a position to judge you."

"Yeah, but you're a guy," Janna said sharply.

"The only difference is if and when, who is using birth control."

Janna looked at her brother sharply and whispered, "Mom put me on birth control senior year."

"Mom is a whole lot smarter than she looks," Jimmy said with a laugh.

There was a silence for several miles before Jimmy said, "Now, about those panties."

Janna looked at her brother hard. "That ain't happening here in this truck."

"Okay," Jimmy replied.

Again, they rode along in silence. Finally, Janna asked, "How far until we get to this place?"

Jimmy shrugged. "A dozen or so miles on this main road and then we hit the back roads for another twenty or so."

Janna groaned softly. "Can't we go somewhere they camp normally."

"My friends wouldn't be there."

"What friends? Girl friends or boy friends?"

Janna groaned again when he said, "Both actually."

"Other girls maybe but with other guys, I don't know," she whispered.

"If you haven't noticed, I'm a guy," Jimmy shot back at his sister.

"Yeah, I've noticed believe me," Janna mumbled. Her brother was six inches taller than her and weighted probably two hundred pounds with little or no fat on his body that she had ever seen.

Jimmy gave his sister a double take and chuckled. "Have you been peeking at me?"

"Have you ever peeked at me?" She asked in return.

"Never on purpose but.... Uh, things happen."

She looked at her brother with her mouth open. When she closed it, she asked, "What do you mean when things happen?"

Jimmy shrugged. "We live in the same house and you're not as careful with what you wear or how you sit at times."

"Are you saying that I flashed you?"

"Like I said, things, uh, accidents happen."

Janna groaned softly and pulled the over shirt over into her lap. "I, uh, yeah," she whispered as she tried to think of times something like that had happened. Her cutoff Levi shorts came to mind as did a couple of her lounging skirts. A couple of sloppy t-shirts and crop tops also crossed her mind.

Her thoughts were interrupted by her brother asking, "They all were accidents, right?"

"Yes!" Janna said sharply and quickly.

"Just checking," Jimmy said. "I didn't think you were that kinky but ya never know these days."

Janna gave her brother a hard look and then smiled shyly. "No one has ever used the word kinky in reference to me. I'm the tomboy type to most people."

Jimmy chuckled. "I know a couple of soccer playing tomboy types that are kinkier than hell."

"What does that mean?" Janna asked.

Jimmy looked at his sister and shrugged. "One or both of them have no qualms about stripping off and climbing into the hydro tubs at the gym with a dozen guys around. Some of which are in the tubs."

Janna gave her brother a funny look. "You're kidding right?"

"Not in the least. I think one of them said they might join us this weekend."

"Liking being naked in front of other people makes them exhibitionists, right?"

"And people who like to watch naked people are voyeurs."

"Which are you?" Janna asked quickly.

"Both, I guess, I don't mind being looked at naked by girls and I like looking at naked girls."

Janna groaned softly. That's when Jimmy noticed that there were things going on under that over shirt. "What are you up too?" He asked a moment later.

With a shiver, Janna took her hand out from under the shirt and her shorts were in them. Jimmy did a double take and groaned himself.

They rode in silence for a moment and then Jimmy hit the brakes and pulled over onto the shoulder of the road. Janna looked around quickly and said, "What are you doing?"

Jimmy checked traffic and then hooked a u-turn. "I missed my turn," he said as they came to a halt before he made a left turn onto a side road.

Janna giggled as she put her hand back under the shirt. Her hips rose up slightly and then returned to the seat. A moment later, her hand reappeared holding a pair of light blue panties.

Jimmy looked from the panties to the road and then to his sister's face. As he looked back at the road he whispered, "I didn't think you would have the nerve."

"I didn't either," Janna whispered.

After a minute or two, Janna said, "I guess I should put the shorts back on."

Jimmy swallowed hard and replied, "Or you could take the t-shirt off and put the over shirt back on."

Janna looked at her brother with her eyes wide and her mouth hanging open. "But, but, but," she stammered.

"Yeah, that was a silly idea," Jimmy whispered.

When Janna didn't move, Jimmy looked at her quickly. She shivered and said, "This is as close to naked as I've ever been in a car, uh, truck."

"Where were you and your prom date?"

Janna blushed deeply. "His parents bedroom."

"What?" Jimmy said louder than he meant too.

Janna grinned and added, "They were on vacation."

"That's good to know," Jimmy said as he shook his head.

Janna squirmed on the seat and then used both hands to lift her t-shirt up above her breasts. Her brother was looking at her breasts with his mouth hanging open. "Watch, watch the road," she said quickly as she pulled the shirt down.

"Uh, yeah," Jimmy said as his eyes returned to the road.

They came to a stop sign and Jimmy stopped. He looked at his sister's face and then down at the front of her t-shirt. His eyes moved to her face and he took a deep breath. "Your breasts are bigger and better looking than I ever imagined."

"Thank you," Janna whispered and then asked, "I, uh, though that you had seen my breasts before?"

"Only a glimpse here and there and a fleeting glimpse at that," he replied.

She shivered and lifted the front of the shirt again. Her breasts were full and her nipples hard. "Like I said, only the one guy has ever seen them."

"They're beautiful. Better than a lot of older college girls I could name."

Janna blushed and looked around. They were at a crossroad with nothing but woods around. "How, uh, rural is this area?"

"To tell you the truth, I really don't know. I've never been out this way before. From the maps I checked on-line, it seemed sparsely populated. A few scattered homes and farms."

Janna shivered and took a deep breath. "No time like the present," she whispered as she pulled the t-shirt off over her head. She tossed it on the seat and took her time putting the over shirt on. She was acutely aware of her brother's eyes roaming over her naked body.

When she had the shirt on, she buttoned one button and pulled it over her lap. "Yeah, I now understand the exhibitionist thing."

"The voyeur thing has a whole new meaning," Jimmy said as much to himself as to his sister.

She must have heard because she grinned. "Aren't you a little over dressed for this heat."

Jimmy looked at her for a moment before he took his t-shirt off and tossed it on the seat between them. As he pulled away from the stop sign, his sister said, "You have a beautiful chest yourself."

As they drove along the side road, Janna reached up and undid the one button. A minute or two later, she pulled the shirt open exposing her whole front side. Her hands came up to caress her breasts and her bare stomach. "This could get to be habit forming."

Jimmy shifted on his seat and made some adjustments to the front of his shorts. "You won't get any complaints out of me."

"You, uh, need to get those shorts off," Janna said a moment later. "I'm way more naked than you are."

"Yeah, but much more of you is hidden between your thighs than the way I'm built."

Janna pinched her nipples and moaned softly. "I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours."

Jimmy's mouth dropped open. He didn't believe his sister had just said that. "That might not be such a good idea," he said a moment later.

Janna giggled. "We're both going to show and tell if we're naked for the weekend."

"You have a point there," he said as his eyes took in her very hard nipples. She had let go of her nipples and sat still but she was breathing hard and fast.

"How close to coming are you?" Jimmy asked softly.

"If you only knew," she whispered in reply.

"Would you come if I touched your nipple or breast?"

Janna arched her back, pushing her breasts out farther. "I think I'd come if I touched them right this minute."

Jimmy took his right hand off the steering wheel and moved it in his sister's direction. She turned quickly and grabbed his wrist with both hands as a deep moaning groan escaped her lips. Her eyes were closed and she was rocking back and forth.

"Are you...." Jimmy started to ask and then stopped. Probably not a good question at this time.

They came to another crossroads and stop sign. Jimmy stopped the truck and looked at his sister. She had let go of his hand a little earlier and sat there breathing hard, her eyes closed.

Her legs were slightly parted and he could see part of the swell of her outer lips and the bright pink of her clit poking out of the folds at the top of her slit.

Not letting himself think about it too much, he pushed his shorts down around his lower thighs. His hard dick was standing up against his lower belly. His left hand moved that way but he jerked it back up to the steering wheel.

Janna groaned softly and opened her eyes slowly. "Holy shit, that snuck up on me with a club."

"Didn't it though," Jimmy replied.

Her head snapped around in his direction and she blushed deeply as she realized her brother had watched her as she came long and hard. Her body gave out with a deep shiver as her eyes closed. Her head returned to the front.

Jimmy sighed and turned left. They had only gone a short ways when Janna gave a jerk and looked around quickly. She pulled the shirt closed over her breasts but left the bottom spread open.

She glanced at her brother out of the corner of her eyes and then gasped as her head turned and she looked directly at his dick. She groaned softly and licked her lips. "I, uh, I," she stammered in a whisper.

Jimmy watched his sister in short glances to the side. "You said you wanted to see all of me," he said a few moments later.

"Uh, yeah," Janna said and then giggled. "I just didn't expect so much of you."

Jimmy gave her a confused look. "What do you mean by that?"

"There is twice as much of you as there was of the guy I dated for prom."

Jimmy grinned. "You must have picked the runt of the litter. I'm pretty much normal sized."

Janna groaned softly and turned in the seat, her left knee coming up onto the seat, and her thighs spreading wide. Now, her whole sex was on display for his eyes. Jimmy groaned deeply and slowed to pull over on the side of the road.

They sat there for several minutes. His eyes were on her sex and her eyes were on his dick. He licked his lips several times at the juicy look of the folds of her sex and her shiny glass looking slit. Each time he did, she would make a whimpering sound.

Jimmy looked up at his sister's face and asked, "Did the guy from prom eat your juicy looking pussy?" Janna shook her head quickly. "Did you suck his dick?"

Janna groaned and whispered, "I gave it a try for a minute or two and then he was ready to, uh...." She let the sentence die.

"Such a deal I have for you," Jimmy whispered.

"I'd scream my head off," his sister replied.

Jimmy grinned and said, "In that case, I hope Katy is going to be at the campgrounds."

Looking at her brother's face, she asked, "Who is Katy and what does she have to do with, uh...." Again she let the sentence die.

"She's a screamer also when she gets her pussy licked. She also has a ball gag to keep the noise down."

"Ball gag?" Janna parroted and then groaned as she remembered seeing one in a video on the Internet. "Won't she need it?"

"That brings up a good question that I don't have an answer too," Jimmy said thoughtfully.

"Question? What question?"

"Does she eat pussy," Jimmy said with a grin.

Janna's mouth dropped open and her eyes grew wide. "I, uh, I," she stammered and then groaned deeply.

Jimmy laughed. "I think that is a fantasy in the making, if I ever saw one."

"It very well could be. I've thought about it both ways but...." She stopped suddenly and groaned again. "Why can't I keep my mouth shut."

"Because we're both sitting here more or less naked."

Janna blinked several times and said, "I guess I'm sharing a tent with you."

"Since I only packed one tent and one large air mattress, I guess so."

Jana opened the top of the shirt and groaned as she looked down at the way her thighs were spread. She shivered as she said, "I guess we're in full show and tell mode."

TxRad
TxRad
5,949 Followers