Nude Day Family Celebration Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't wait to see the looks on their faces when he told them what happened to him on July 14th, National Nude Day. He knew they'd never believe him, of course, but he had to tell them anyway. He had to tell someone. Bursting at the seams, even he couldn't believe all that happened to him on Nude Day.

"How did you celebrate Nude Day," asked Christopher of his friends while baiting them and waiting for them to ask him about his Nude Day?

When every year Nude Day was the Super Bowl of obscure holidays, they shrugged as if Nude Day was no big deal and just another day. It didn't used to be like that. Nude Day was a day back in the 60's and 70's that all men couldn't wait to come. Nude Day was the one day of the year that it was legal, kind of, to strip naked in public. As long as you were in a group of other naked people, and there were no minors in attendance, the police had a hands-off approach when arresting people for being naked in public on Nude Day.

"Normally as we did years past, we'd go and watch people stripping off their clothes in protest of something, fur, hunger, or injustice over one thing or another," said Steve. "We figured, oxymoronically, that women would protest the #metoo movement by stripping off their clothes and getting naked. Yet, women didn't do that either."

Steve looked at his friend with disappointment.

"Only, there was nothing going on," said Mike. "A total bust, no one was naked."

Mike looked at his friend with sexual frustration.

"Mike is right. No one was naked," said Bob. "Seemingly, no one celebrates Nude Day anymore in the way that they did in the 60's and 70's."

Bob looked at his friend with horniness. He looked at his friend with sexual frustration. The three men looked forward to Nude Day every year but, not seeing any naked busts this year, this Nude Day was a bust.

"What did you do on Nude Day," asked Steve of Christopher?

Chomping at the bit, this was it. Ready to tell them everything, Christopher smiled his best Cheshire cat smile before giving them a big, shit eating grin. Before telling his friends, he imagined himself naked in front of his naked wife, his naked sister-in-law, his naked mother-in-law, and his naked grandmother-in-law.

"Well," he said with a suspenseful pause. "After my wife stripped naked in celebration of Nude Day, I couldn't believe it when my sister-in-law stripped naked too."

He looked from Steve to look at Mike before looking at Bob. All three men looked at him with their eyes bulging out of their heads. All three men looked at him with their mouths hanging open in disbelief. All three men looked at him as if they were imagining Christopher's wife and sister-in-law naked. All three men looked at him as if they didn't believe him, even though, obviously, they all wanted to believe him. Something they all obviously wished would happen to them, his sexual reality were all of their sexual fantasies.

"What? Wait. Back up. You saw your sister-in-law naked? No way? You're lying. You're making that up," said Steve.

Christopher ignored the disbelief of his friends.

"Now you all know what a hottie my sister-in-law is fully dressed, just imagine her without her clothes. Imagine her in her bra and panties. If that's not enough, imagine her topless. Imagine her naked. I still can't believe my wife's sister slowly stripped herself naked in front of me while facing me. If it wasn't enough watching her unbutton her low-cut blouse and unzip her short skirt and seeing her in her bra and panties, I watched as she removed her bra before removing her panties. I still can't believe I saw my wife's sister naked," said Christopher to his friends. "I'll be masturbating over that naked image of her for the rest of my life."

Steve, Mike, and Bob stared at Christopher wide-eyed with their mouths hanging open.

"No way! You're sister-in-law, Briana? You saw her naked? Oh, my God. Wow! You're such a lucky dog," said Mike. "I would have loved to see your wife and her sister naked."

Bob nodded his head in agreement.

"No offense but I'd love to see your sister-in-law naked," said Bob. "She's really sexy. She's wicked pretty."

Steve nodded his head in agreement too.

"I'd love to see not only your wife but also her sister naked, too," said Steve. "On a scale of ten, they're both nines. Not only do I wish I had a wife who looked as good as your wife, I wish I had a sister-in-law who looked at hot as your sister-in-law."

Christopher nodded his head in agreement with Steve's rating of his wife and sister-in-law. He paused to allow the image of his naked sister-in-law to consume their minds before continuing to regale them with the rest of the naked activities of his National Nude Day celebration.

"Then, if that wasn't enough, after my wife and sister-in-law stripped naked, my mother-in-law, Mary, stripped naked too," he said looking from Mike to Steve and to Bob. "Now, you all know what a MILF my mother-in-law is when fully dressed. You should see her in her bra and panties. You should see her topless. You should see her naked," said Christopher.

Mike stare at Christopher with as much envy as he stared at him with sexual excitement.

"Holy smokes," said Mike.

Christopher continued sexually teasing his friends with his Nude Day activities.

"My God, for a mature woman, my wife's mother has such a hot, sexy body," said Christopher while staring off as if he was imagining his mother-in-law naked again. "In the way that I'll be masturbating over the naked image of my sister-in-law for the rest of my life, I'll be masturbating over the naked image of my mother-in-law for the rest of my life, too."

Mike looked at Christopher in shocked surprise.

"Oh, my God," said Mike.

Bob looked at Christopher with sexual excitement.

"Unbelievable. You're such a lucky man," said Bob. "I would have loved to have seen your mother-in-law naked."

Steve looked at Christopher with horniness.

"I only wish I could have been a fly on the wall," said Steve with a dirty laugh. "The only thing better than seeing my wife, my sister-in-law, and my mother-in-law naked would be to see your wife, your sister-in-law, and your mother-in-law naked."

Christopher nodded his head in agreement with Steve again.

"Then, unable to believe what I was seeing and all that I was seeing, I couldn't believe my eyes when my grandmother-in-law removed all of her clothes and walked around in front of me naked too," she Christopher smiling. "I couldn't believe all that I was seeing and all that they were showing. They all have big, shapely tits with big, erect nipples."

Mike looked at Christopher with shocked surprise.

"I've seen your wife's grandmother. For a sixty-something-year-old woman, she still looks good for her age. She still has a hot body," said Mike. "I wouldn't mind seeing her naked."

Bob nodded his head in agreement.

"I'd do her," said Bob. "I wouldn't mind bending your wife's grandmother over the kitchen table or the sofa and doing her from behind doggie style while feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples."

Steve nodded his head in agreement too.

"I'd definitely throw her a bang," said Steve. "I'd love to see Agnes on her knees and sucking my cock while staring up at me with my hard, hairy dick buried in her elderly mouth. I've love to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow my cum."

Christopher eyed the three men as if they had just insulted him.

"Must I remind you that's my wife, her sister, her mother, and her grandmother that you're making vulgar, sexual, and inappropriate comments about," he said looking from Steve to Mike and to Bob. "Must I remind you that's the mother of my child, my sister-in-law, my mother-in-law, and my grandmother-in-law that you're saying perversely sexual things about," said Christopher. "How dare you talk about Diana and her family as if they are all whores?"

Panic stricken, the three men looked at their friend with remorse, shame, and embarrassment.

"Sorry, Chris," said Steve.

As if he was sitting outside of the principal's office, Mike fidgeted with his hands as if he was caught doing something bad in school years ago.

"My apologies, Christopher," said Mike.

Bob hung his head in shame.

"I didn't mean anything by what I said, Chris," said Bob.

Christopher laughed.

"Don't be silly. Especially after seeing them all naked, I'd have sex with them all if I could," he said laughing again.

Before he saw his wife's family naked, he was always masturbating over seeing his sister-in-law naked when not masturbating over seeing his mother-in-law naked, and when not masturbating over seeing his grandmother-in-law naked. Before seeing his wife's family naked, Christopher was always sexually fantasizing while imagining seeing his wife's female relatives naked and having sex with their naked bodies. Shocking even himself, it was difficult for him to believe his sexual fantasy had finally become his sexual reality. Still not believing his luck, his sexual fantasy had finally become all that he had imagined it to be and more.

Difficult for him to wrap his head around while recalling their naked images, he had seen Diana's sister, his sister-in-law, Briana, naked. He had seen Diana's mother, his mother-in-law, Mary, naked. He had even seen his grandmother-in-law, Agnes, Diana's grandmother, naked. Four women that he had sexually lusted over and masturbated over while imagining them naked and having sex with them was something he finally saw.

'Wow,' I don't believe this,' he thought. 'I can't wait to masturbate over all that they were showing, over all that I was seeing, and over all that I saw of them.'

# # #

It all happened when they bought a huge house, a house big enough for everyone to live. It all happened when he invited his wife's sister, Briana, her mother, Mary, and her grandmother, Agnes, to live with them. It all happened when one of the conditions of the owner selling them the house was that they were all required to celebrate National Nude Day naked.

With the onus of trying to think of ways to see them all naked before finally off of him, he couldn't have planned this better if he had tried. If they wanted to live for free in his house, every Nude Day, they had to strip off their clothes and get naked. Every Nude Day, just as he'd see the naked bodies of the four women, they'd all see him naked too. The Devil was smiling up at him that day to allow him to not only see his sister-in-law naked but also his mother-in-law naked, and his grandmother-in-law naked, and for them all to see him naked too.

Unable to believe his eyes, he looked from one naked woman to the next naked woman. They were all naked. If it wasn't enough that he was seeing his sister-in-law naked, he was seeing his mother-in-law naked too. If it wasn't enough that he was seeing his mother-in-law naked, he was seeing his grandmother-in-law naked also. If it wasn't enough that he was seeing all of his wife's, female relatives naked, they were seeing him naked too.

'Oh, my God,' he thought after they all agreed to strip naked on Nude Day in compliance with their only condition for living there. "My sexual fantasy come true, I can't believe they're all naked. I can't believe they're seeing me naked too."

A Nude Day family celebration was the one and only stipulation that they needed to adhere to before they were sold the house. It was as if he had written the stipulation himself that every adult who lived in the house must strip naked on Nude Day to celebrate the naked holiday naked. Then, when he bought the house and moved into the house with his sexy sister-in-law, his MILF of a mother-in-law, and his GILF of a grandmother-in-law, Christopher couldn't wait for Nude Day. He marked the days off on his calendar in his garage for the big, naked reveal.

When they bought their house from Gloria, a nudist and a swinger, once a year, every year, on July 14th, Nude Day, Christopher and his wife, Diana, agreed to have a Nude Day, naked, family celebration. Not something that most couples would agree to do, yet, after agreeing to and abiding by that one stipulation, they were able to buy their dream house for less than half the price, a price they otherwise couldn't afford. Stripping naked wasn't as big of a deal for Christopher as it was for Diana's sister, her mother, and her grandmother. Yet, getting a sweetheart deal to live there rent free, that was the price they all must pay for free rent.

Since Gloria and her husband, George, before his death, were nudists and swingers, Gloria, the surviving owner wanted to sell her house to someone who was not only likeminded nudists but also to someone who were likeminded swingers. Difficult to find that combination in a buyer, unable to sell her house to someone who met both of those conditions, she agreed to drop the swinging lifestyle requirement and sell her house to nudists. Then, when she was still unable to sell her house, instead of the occupants of the house being naked year-round, she kept in place an agreement for all of those adults living in her house to be naked on Nude Day.

"In honor of my late, husband, George, I do hereby sell you my house on the condition that you have a naked celebration every year on National Nude Day, July 14th," said Gloria before handing them the keys to her house.

As if he was christening a ship or had just won a race, Christopher popped open a bottle of champagne. He couldn't believe the house was his. He couldn't believe he owned such a beautiful house. He couldn't believe he'd soon be seeing his wife with his sister-in-law, his mother-in-law, and his grandmother-in-law all naked on Nude Day. He couldn't believe he'd be seeing them all naked and they'd all be seeing him naked every Nude Day for as long as he owned the house and for as long as they lived there.

Since Christopher and Diana lived with Diana's sister, her mother, and her grandmother, once a year, for the pleasure, convenience, and monetary savings of living together, all four women agreed to strip naked in celebration of Nude Day. Once a year, all four women and one man agreed to strip off their clothes, and in honor of Gloria and her late husband, George, and in celebration of Nude Day. All four women and one man must celebrate Nude Day together naked. It was such a small price to pay to live in splendor in such a grand house that was easily worth more than twice what they paid for it.

Moreover, something that Christopher was excited about doing, as proof that they had celebrated Nude Day naked, he had to take a series of naked photos. Of course, he had to take a group photo of him naked with his naked wife, her naked sister, her naked mother, and her naked grandmother. Even more sexually exciting than that, since the prior owner of the house, Gloria, was not only a nudist but also a swinger, she wanted him to take individual photos of everyone to prove that the photos weren't photo shopped. As if they were all models on a naked, photo shoot, she wanted photos of them standing, bending, and lying down.

Now, not only was he seeing everyone naked but also, he had photos of them all naked, too. A pervert's dream, he'd be masturbating over these naked photos of his wife, his sister-in-law, his mother-in-law, and his grandmother-in-law for the rest of his life. Now, as proof that he saw all of his wife's, female relatives naked, he could show his friends naked photos of them all, too. Maybe, one day, he would. Maybe, one year, he'd invite his friends to celebrate Nude Day with them.

To be continued...

Please vote for my story.

12