Nude Day Family Celebration Ch. 02

Story Info
Celebrating Nude Day with his wife's female naked relatives.
7.9k words
3.96
31.1k
22
1

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christopher honors Nude Day with a naked family celebration with his wife, Diana, his sister-in-law, Briana, his mother-in-law, Mary, and his grandmother-in-law, Agnes.

Continued from Chapter 01:

It all happened when they bought a huge house, a house big enough for everyone to live. It all happened when he invited his wife's sister, Briana, her mother, Mary, and her grandmother, Agnes, to live with them. It all happened when one of the conditions of the owner selling them the house was that they were all required to celebrate National Nude Day naked.

With the onus of trying to think of ways to see them all naked before finally off of him, he couldn't have planned this better if he had tried. If they wanted to live for free in his house, every Nude Day, they had to strip off their clothes and get naked. Every Nude Day, just as he'd see the naked bodies of the four women, they'd all see him naked too. The Devil was smiling up at him that day to allow him to not only see his sister-in-law naked but also his mother-in-law naked, and his grandmother-in-law naked, and for them all to see him naked too.

Unable to believe his eyes, he looked from one naked woman to the next naked woman. They were all naked. If it wasn't enough that he was seeing his sister-in-law naked, he was seeing his mother-in-law naked too. If it wasn't enough that he was seeing his mother-in-law naked, he was seeing his grandmother-in-law naked also. If it wasn't enough that he was seeing all of his wife's, female relatives naked, they were seeing him naked too.

'Oh, my God,' he thought after they all agreed to strip naked on Nude Day in compliance with their only condition for living there. "My sexual fantasy come true, I can't believe they're all naked. I can't believe they're seeing me naked too."

A Nude Day family celebration was the one and only stipulation that they needed to adhere to before they were sold the house. It was as if he had written the stipulation himself that every adult who lived in the house must strip naked on Nude Day to celebrate the naked holiday naked. Then, when he bought the house and moved into the house with his sexy sister-in-law, his MILF of a mother-in-law, and his GILF of a grandmother-in-law, Christopher couldn't wait for Nude Day. He marked the days off on his calendar in his garage for the big, naked reveal.

When they bought their house from Gloria, a nudist and a swinger, once a year, every year, on July 14th, Nude Day, Christopher and his wife, Diana, agreed to have a Nude Day, naked, family celebration. Not something that most couples would agree to do, yet, after agreeing to and abiding by that one stipulation, they were able to buy their dream house for less than half the price, a price they otherwise couldn't afford. Stripping naked wasn't as big of a deal for Christopher as it was for Diana's sister, her mother, and her grandmother. Yet, getting a sweetheart deal to live there rent free, that was the price they all must pay for free rent.

Since Gloria and her husband, George, before his death, were nudists and swingers, Gloria, the surviving owner wanted to sell her house to someone who was not only likeminded nudists but also to someone who were likeminded swingers. Difficult to find that combination in a buyer, unable to sell her house to someone who met both of those conditions, she agreed to drop the swinging lifestyle requirement and sell her house to nudists. Then, when she was still unable to sell her house, instead of the occupants of the house being naked year-round, she kept in place an agreement for all of those adults living in her house to be naked on Nude Day.

"In honor of my late, husband, George, I do hereby sell you my house on the condition that you have a naked celebration every year on National Nude Day, July 14th," said Gloria before handing them the keys to her house.

As if he was christening a ship or had just won a race, Christopher popped open a bottle of champagne. He couldn't believe the house was his. He couldn't believe he owned such a beautiful house. He couldn't believe he'd soon be seeing his wife with his sister-in-law, his mother-in-law, and his grandmother-in-law all naked on Nude Day. He couldn't believe he'd be seeing them all naked and they'd all be seeing him naked every Nude Day for as long as he owned the house and for as long as they lived there.

Since Christopher and Diana lived with Diana's sister, her mother, and her grandmother, once a year, for the pleasure, convenience, and monetary savings of living together, all four women agreed to strip naked in celebration of Nude Day. Once a year, all four women and one man agreed to strip off their clothes, and in honor of Gloria and her late husband, George, and in celebration of Nude Day. All four women and one man must celebrate Nude Day together naked. It was such a small price to pay to live in splendor in such a grand house that was easily worth more than twice what they paid for it.

Moreover, something that Christopher was excited about doing, as proof that they had celebrated Nude Day naked, he had to take a series of naked photos. Of course, he had to take a group photo of him naked with his naked wife, her naked sister, her naked mother, and her naked grandmother. Even more sexually exciting than that, since the prior owner of the house, Gloria, was not only a nudist but also a swinger, she wanted him to take individual photos of everyone to prove that the photos weren't photo shopped. As if they were all models on a naked, photo shoot, she wanted photos of them standing, bending, and lying down.

Now, not only was he seeing everyone naked but also, he had photos of them all naked, too. A pervert's dream, he'd be masturbating over these naked photos of his wife, his sister-in-law, his mother-in-law, and his grandmother-in-law for the rest of his life. Now, as proof that he saw all of his wife's, female relatives naked, he could show his friends naked photos of them all, too. Maybe, one day, he would. Maybe, one year, he'd invite his friends to celebrate Nude Day with them.

Chapter 02:

Something they always did before having sex and while in bed naked talking, kissing, and fondling one another, Christopher and his wife, Diana, played their sexual, fantasy game of who they'd have sex with if they could. Something they both enjoyed discussing and sexually imagining, they never tired of their sexy what if sexual, fantasy game. What started out as a silly game was nothing more than a sexual fantasy to get one another sexually aroused and in the mood for sex.

After having dated for years and married for years, their sexual, fantasy game kept the sex between them fresh and exciting. Whether it was a neighbor, a friend, a co-worker, or a celebrity, it was fun to imagine having sex with this one or with that one. Something they'd never act upon, of course, but it was fun pretending while sexually fantasizing and imagining the forbidden thoughts of having sex with someone else.

"Who would you have sex with if you could," asked Christopher of his wife to start the game? "Tell me. I'd really like to know. Would you have sex with any of my friends, Steve, Mike, or Bob? Would you have sex with a neighbor, a co-worker, or someone else that we both know? Perhaps, you're sexually attracted to a member of our church congregation."

Hoping that she'd play along with him and tell him that she'd have sex with one of his friends, she never did. Yet, even if it was only part of the game and even if she wouldn't have sex with any of his friends, it would be sexy fun to think of her naked and having sex with one of his friends. With Diana no fool, perhaps, she already knew that if she ever confessed her sexual attraction to one of his friends, he'd not only encourage her to have sex with them but also, he'd want to watch her having sex with them while he masturbated himself.

Alas, she was never interested in playing the pretend game in the way that he wanted her to play the pretend game to satisfy his sexual fantasy of her having sex with one of his friends. Something that he sometimes wished she was, she wasn't a whore. Again, something he wished she was, she wasn't even an exhibitionist. Moreover, she wasn't sexually attracted to Steve, Mike, or Bob.

No doubt, seeing right through him, he had ulterior motives, and an agenda for her to confess her sexual attraction to his friends. He wanted her to confess something sexually forbidden to him so that he could confess something sexually forbidden to her. He wanted to confess his sexual attraction to her sister, his sister-in-law, her mother, his mother-in-law, and her grandmother, his grandmother-in-law. Yet, not wanting to anger her, needing her to take a step on the wild side, he needed her to go first with her sexually, inappropriate confession.

Nonetheless, hoping to encourage her to go where she had never gone before, he fondled her naked breasts. She had such wonderful C cup breasts, so firm and so shapely, and she loved it when he fondled her big tits while kissing her. Fondling her tits while fingering her nipples and kissing her sexually aroused her. She had the kind of breasts that a plastic surgeon would want to make a mold of as a benchmark standard for all C cup breasts that he created.

One of his sexual fantasies was for her to sit in an XXX-rated cinema alone while he watched her from a distance. He'd sit in the same row but a few chairs away to watch as horny men approached her. He'd watch as men advanced from out of the depths of the darkness and sat next to her. He'd watch as men talked to her and suggested all that they sexually wanted to do to her beautiful body and all that they wanted her to do to their bodies.

He'd love to watch men sitting on each side of her and touching, groping, and fondling her through her clothes. He'd love to watch them unbutton her blouse and feel her tits through her bra before lifting her bra. He'd love to watch them fondle her big, naked breasts while fingering her erect, naked nipples. He'd love to watch them go up her short skirt and finger her pussy through her panties.

'Wow,' he thought while imagining his wife being sexually molested by a few, horny men at the XXX-rated theater.

With her returning the favor, he'd love to watch his wife feel their erect cocks through their pants while French kissing them. Then, giving them a hand job or even a blowjob while they groped her and sexually molested her, he'd love to watch the men cum all over her hand or in her mouth. Yet, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, something she'd never do, she'd never allow herself to be groped and to have sex with strangers in an XXX-rated cinema or anywhere.

# # #

Christopher loved his wife's big, shapely, natural breasts. Continuing to sexually tease her, he fondled her naked breasts while fingering her naked nipples. As much as she loved having her breasts fondled, she loved having her nipples fingered even more. Pulling them, turning them, twisting them, squeezing them, and pinching them, whenever he played with her nipples, putting her in the sexual mood to have sex, she became sexually aroused. He imagined his friends feeling his wife's tits while fingering her nipples. He imagined horny men in the XXX-rated cinema groping his topless wife while she groped their naked pricks.

'Alas, she'd never do anything like that,' he thought. 'Just once, if only as a pretend fantasy, I'd love to hear her tell me that she'd like to suck Steve, Mike, and/or Bob,' he thought. 'Perhaps, with one thing leading to another, just once, I'd love to watch Steve, Mike, and/or Bob having sex with my wife. Just once I'd love to watch her in sexual action with strangers, stroking them while sucking them, in an XXX-rated theater.'

As part of his sexual fantasy, he'd like to see her having sex with a select few of his friends, and/or with strangers, while he watched, of course. Before she had sex with any of them, he'd like to watch her sexually tease them by flashing them her sexy underwear. He'd like to watch her flashing them her bright, white, bikini panties in up-skirt peeks. He'd like to watch her flashing them her long, line of sexy cleavage and her low-cut bra with down-blouse views.

Diana stared down at his hand before looking up at him to make a face at her husband. Obviously bored by the sameness of his sexual fantasy, the same sexual fantasy that he had every time he asked who she'd have sex with if she could, she rolled her eyes and sighed. Just as he was ruining the game for her, she was ruining the game for him by not playing along with what he wanted her to say. He always played along with whomever she wanted to have sex with and didn't understand why she didn't extend him the same, sexual courtesy.

Just once, he wished she'd play along with him so that he could share his sexual fantasies with her. Just once, he'd love to not only confess but also discuss his sexual desire to have sex with her sexy sister, his sister-in-law. Just once, he'd love to not only confess but also discuss his sexual attraction to her MILF of a mother, his mother-in-law. Just once, he'd love to not only confess but also discuss his sexual attraction her GILF of a grandmother, his grandmother-in-law.

Only, with her unwilling to play that game with him in the way that he needed and wanted her to play the game, he didn't dare tell his wife how he felt about her three, female, relatives yet again. Besides, with his forbidden and inappropriate sexual desire for them already confessed, she already knew that he'd not only like to see them all naked but also have sex with them too. Nothing more than a sexual fantasy, he didn't understand why she wouldn't play the pretend game with him. Perhaps, she'd be more willing to play if it wasn't her relatives that he wanted to see naked.

He wished he had the nerve to tell her about his XXX-rated cinema, sexual fantasy but he didn't dare. Besides, he already knew her answer. She'd never go to an XXX-rated theater never mind sit an XXX-rated theater alone. Just as she'd never flash his friends up-skirt peeks of her panties and down-blouse views of her cleavage and bra, she'd never have sex with any of his friends and/or with strangers. Even though she wasn't the whore that he imagined her to be, hoped her to be, and wanted her to be, it was fun to imagine that she was.

Yet, just once, nothing more than sexy, pillow talk, he wished she'd play along with him. He wished she'd pretend that she sexually wanted one of his friends or a couple of perverted strangers in the way that he wanted her to sexually want one of his friends or a couple of perverted strangers. Just once, he wished she'd allow him to talk more about his sexual fantasies. Just once, he wished she'd encourage him to discuss his sexual desire to have sex with her sister, her mother, and/or her grandmother.

# # #

"Sorry to ruin your sexual fantasy but I'm not sexually attracted to any of your friends," said Diana while slowly nodding her head from side-to-side and nailing the window to his sexual fantasy shut. "I'd never have sex with any of them. Making my skin crawl to imagine myself naked with them naked too, they're all as creepy as they are perverted," she said. "In the way they stare at me while undressing me with their eyes, I couldn't take enough showers after having sex with any one of them."

Ignoring her sexual disgust for his friends while trying to think of something else to continue their sexual fantasies, he fingered her already erect nipples. He loved how big her nipples became when he fingered them. They grew so big and so hard. Obviously, if only by the look on her face and with her already breathing through her mouth, she was not only becoming sexually aroused but also, she loved having her nipples fingered. Only, he wished she became sexually aroused talking about having sex with his friends or having sex with strangers in the XXX-rated theater.

He wondered if her sister loved having her nipples fingered too. He wondered if her sister's nipples were as big as her nipples. He imagined himself sucking her sister's tits. He wondered if her sister would have sex with his friends while he watched. He wondered if his sister-in-law would go to an XXX-rated theater and have sex with strangers while he watched.

Then, he wondered if her mother loved having her nipples fingered, too. He wondered if her mother's nipples were as big as her nipples. Making the next, logical progression, he imagined sucking her mother's tits. Desperate to live out his sexual fantasy, he wondered if her mother would have sex with his friends while he watched. He wondered if she'd have sex with strangers while at an XXX-rated theater while he watched.

Then, he wondered what her grandmother's naked tits looked like. He wondered if her tits sagged. He wondered if she loved having her nipples fingered too. In the way that he imagined sucking his sister-in-law's tits and his mother-in-law's tits, he imagined sucking his grandmother-in-law's tits too.

In the way that he wondered about his sister-in-law and his mother-in-law having sex with his friends, he wondered if his grandmother-in-law would have sex with his friends. Maybe, she'd have sex with strangers at an XXX-rated cinema while he watched. In the way that he wished his wife was more of a whore, he wished his sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and grandmother-in-law were whores too. Alas, none of them were whores. They were all good, modestly moral women.

He knew that his wife enjoyed playing this sexual fantasy game of who would she'd have sex with if she could, as much as he enjoyed playing this sexual fantasy game, too. While she fondled the head of his cock and slowly stroked his prick to a harder erection, he knew that she enjoyed playing this game of forbidden sex while he fondled her breasts and fingered her nipples. He always hoped that he could get her sexually aroused enough for her to allow him to discuss his sexual fantasy of her having sex with his friends, her having sex with strangers, or him having sex with her relatives.

Compared to his forbidden, sexual fantasies of her having sex with his friends or him having sex with her relatives, her sexual fantasies of having sex with celebrities were mild in comparison to his sexual fantasies. Yet, nothing more than just pillow talk while naked in bed, just as he knew she'd never have sex with celebrities, with his friends, or with strangers, he knew he'd never have sex with her sister, her mother, and/or with her grandmother. Yet, at the very least, just as he'd like to talk about it, he'd love to see her sister, her mother, and/or her grandmother in their bra and panties, topless, and/or naked.

With them all living apart, how that would ever happen, he had no idea. Just as she'd never have sex with celebrities, with his friends, and/or with strangers, he'd never see her relatives naked. For her to continue playing the pretend game, he had to move away from her having sex with his friends to her having sex with someone else. For her to continue to play the pretend game, he had to stop lusting over her sexy, female relatives.

"Then, if you'd never have sex with any of my friends, who would you have sex with if you could have sex with anyone in the world," he asked? He thought of her being groped in an XXX -rated movie theatre again. "Tell me. I'd really like to know."

Sexually teasing her for her to elicit an honest answer, perhaps, something that they could roleplay later, he fingered her already wet pussy with one hand while feeling and squeezing her shapely ass with his other hand. As much as Diana had great tits, she had a great ass, too. She had such a beautiful, slender and shapely body. When she wasn't caring for him and their young daughter, Elizabeth, she was swimming or playing tennis.