Nude Day Family Celebration Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God," she said while looking at him with sexual excitement as he continued sexually teasing her by pulling, turning, twisting, squeezing, and pinching her nipples. "Who would I have sex with if I could have sex with any man in the world?"

He smiled at her as if there were millions of men already ready, available, and waiting in their bedroom for her to decide who she wanted to have sex with her.

"Yes. Anyone," he said. "If you could have sex with any man in the world, who would it be?"

He smiled at her again while excited to hear who'd she chose to have sex with if she could have sex with any man in the world.

"Alive and/or dead?"

She questioned him as if she was a lawyer questioning her client before agreeing to take his case. Alive or dead? He looked at her as if she was nuts. Who'd want to have sex with a dead man?

"Unless you're into necrophobia, preferably alive," he said making a face while laughing. "I don't think you'd want to have sex with a dead man. Although there were those times when I was so tired that I thought I'd die when you asked me for sex," he said with a laugh.

Suddenly and as clearly excited by the game as he was, she turned to face him. She put her hand on his naked chest and looked in his blue eyes. She looked at him as if he was her sexual, fantasy dream man. Then, she looked at him as if she was imagining that he was someone else, someone taller, better looking, and with a bigger dick. Oddly enough, she looked at him while imagining someone else in the way that he looked at her sister, her mother, and/or her grandmother while imagining having sex with them.

"If I could have sex with any man in the world," she said avoiding eye contact with him while blushing, "I'd have sex with Ryan Reynolds, Chris Hemsworth, and/or Matt Bomer. My God, they're all so handsome. They're all so dreamy," she said while swooning as if they were all in her bedroom and in her bed with her. "If I could, I'd have sex with all three men, I would," she said with a dirty laugh. "Not all at the same time, of course, I'd want to have sex with them separately. I'd want to take my sexual time with each one," she said with a dirty laugh.

# # #

With him an orphan and not having any family, it was understandable why he had the sexual attractions to her female relatives that he did. Growing up alone in an orphanage and then going from house to house and family to family in foster care, he never had a mother, a sister, or a grandmother that he knew. Clearly, with her already knowing the sexual attractions that he had for her sister, Briana, her mother, Mary, and even for her grandmother, Agnes, she already knew the answer to her unasked question.

Obviously, she already knew that he'd never change his answer of who he'd have sex with if he could have sex with anyone. He had already confessed his sexual lust for her sister, her mother, and her grandmother to her before when playing this pretend game of him having sex with any woman in the world, if he could. His sexually forbidden answer was always the same. Her female relatives were who turned him on sexually. As if they were all an extension of her, her female relatives were who he wanted.

Besides, in the way that he stared at Diana's sister, mother, and grandmother, was the same way that his friends stared at her. As if undressing them with his eyes, and sexually lusting over them, he didn't have to confess his sexual desire for her sister, her mother, and/or her grandmother. She already knew. No doubt, she knew that he masturbated over the thoughts of imagining them naked while having sex with him too. He didn't have to reiterate his forbidden, sexual desire for them. She already knew he'd want to have sex with her sister, her mother, and/or her grandmother if he could.

"Eww," she said the first time that he confessed his sexual lust for her sister, her mother, and her grandmother years ago.

She looked at him as if he was nuts. The first time he confessed his forbidden, sexual desire for her female relatives was when he was drunk after their wedding and during their honeymoon when playing this sexy game for the first time. If it wasn't bad enough that he was sexually lusting over another woman on his honeymoon, how dare he think of having sex with her sister, her mother, and her grandmother when he should be focusing on having sex with his new bride?

"Sorry but that's who I'd have sex with if I could, your sister, your mother, and/or your grandmother," he said.

She looked at him horrified.

"How dare you? That's my sister, my mother, and my grandmother. You can't have sex with them. What's wrong with you? Even though we're not related by blood, that's still incestuous," she said. "Besides, how does that make me feel when you're in bed naked with me and you're sexually lusting over my sister, my mother, and/or my grandmother?"

She stared at her husband while waiting for him to respond.

"Sorry," he said with an insincere shrug.

Her twenty-something-year-old sister was just as sexy and just as pretty as his wife. Her forty-something-year-old mother was a MILF. Even her sixty-something-year-old grandmother, a real GILF, still had traces of the beautiful woman that she once was back in the 70's and 80's. Moreover, even through their clothes he could tell that they all had those incredibly shapely, natural, C cup breasts. Nonetheless the superior gene pool in her family, she was still clearly surprised by his sexual attraction to her sister, her mother, and her grandmother. Obviously, hoping to elicit a different response, she tried again.

"If you could have sex with any woman in the world, who would it be? There are lots of beautiful women," she said goading him to answer her question differently than the way that he always answered her question in the same way before. Obviously, the last thing she wanted to hear was him sexually talking about her sister, her mother, and/or her grandmother again. "Who would you want to have sex with, Scarlett Johansson, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Lawrence, Megan Fox, Kate Upton, or someone else?"

Suddenly, with a face filled with shame, embarrassment, and remorse, yet unable to help himself, he gave her a naughty smile. Anytime she asked him who he'd have sex with he thought of her sister naked and having sex with her. Anytime he thought of her sister naked having sex with her, he thought of her mother naked and having sex with her. If ever he was lucky enough to have sex with her sister and with her mother, he'd definitely want to have sex with her grandmother too. How hot would that be to have sex with three generations of female relatives of one family?

"Sorry but my answer is unchanged since the last time we played this game," he said looking at her apologetically. "If I could have sex with anyone, I'd have sex with your sexy sister. She's just as sexy and just as pretty as you. If I could have sex with anyone, I'd have sex with your mother. She's such a MILF. Call me crazy but I'd even have sex with your grandmother, too. Your grandmother is fun," he said. "She's a total GILF."

She smirked an unhappy face at him.

"You're crazy," she said. "I can't believe you continue to sexually lust over my sister, my mother, and even my grandmother. What's wrong with you?"

Unable to help who he was sexually attracted to, even her female relatives, he shrugged off her calling him crazy.

"In the same way that you are too, they are all sexy and beautiful women," he said with an unembarrassed shrug. "Going from one to the other in successive nights, if only for comparison sake, I just think that would be so hot to sexually experience all the women of one's immediate family. In the way it's always so sexually exciting having sex with you, I imagined it would be sexually exciting having sex with your sister, your mother, and your grandmother too."

Obviously, unable to change his answer by eliciting a different one, Diana rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Eww. You're a sick man, Christopher," she said with a laugh. "Unless you were the only man alive on a deserted island, my sister, my mother, and/or my grandmother would never have sex with you," she said emphatically. "They all love you, of course, but not in a sexual way. Besides, how does that make me feel that you're sexually lusting over my sister, my mother, and my grandmother when I'm in bed naked with you," she asked him again when he didn't respond the first time she asked him?"

He laughed.

"It's just a game, Diana. If you allow me to imagine and discuss having sex with your sister, your mother, and/or your grandmother, I'd return the favor. I'll allow you to imagine and discuss you having sex with Ryan Reynolds, Chris Hemsworth, and/or Matt Bomer," he said with a pause before finishing his thought, "as long as I can watch," he said with a dirty laugh.

She made another face while laughing.

"Eww, I'd never allow you to watch me having sex with any man. Besides, it's a fat chance of me having sex with any of those movie stars. Just as I'd never have sex with any of those dreamboats, you'll never have sex with any of my female relatives, that's for sure," she said with smugness. "My sister, mother, and/or grandmother would never allow you to see them naked never mind having sex with them."

Yet, as if he was still thinking about her sister, her mother, and/or her grandmother without their clothes and having sex with them, he looked at her with as much disappointment as he looked at her with sadness. Obviously, he wanted her to continue playing the what if pretend game. Obviously, he wanted her to encourage his forbidden, sexual attraction to her female, family members by telling him what they all looked like in their bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. Obviously, he was hoping she had some sexy photos of them to share.

"Nothing more than just a sexual fantasy, this is still a fun and sexy game to play," he said.

She nodded her head in agreement.

"I agree. As long as you don't take it too far and as long as your sexual fantasy doesn't become your forbidden reality, it is fun to imagine having sex with this one or with that one," she said. "Yet, I'd never forgive you if you had sex with my sister, my mother, or with my grandmother."

He laughed.

"That's where we're different. There'd be nothing to forgive if you had sex with any of my friends and/or with strangers, as long as I could watch again," he said with a dirty laugh.

As if she was still thinking about Ryan Reynolds, Chris Hemsworth, and/or Matt Bomer, she looked at him with as much sexual excitement as she looked at him with sexual frustration. Obviously, while thinking of the three, hot actors, she wanted him to continue the game too. Obviously, she wanted him to encourage her sexual attraction to the three men by telling her what he thought of them. Obviously, she hoped he'd look them up on the internet for some beefcake photos that they could look at together.

# # #

Sexually teasing him while reluctantly encouraging him to tell her more about him having sex with her sister, she smiled at her husband while continuing to fondle his cock.

"Tell me," she said while allowing him to explore all of his sexual fantasies. "How would you sexually seduce my sister? With you, her sister's husband, how would you get her to have forbidden sex with you, her brother-in-law."

He stared at Diana as if he was in bed with her sexy sister, Briana.

"I'd wait until she was in her bedroom and had changed into her nightgown," he said as if he had already thought of this before. "I imagine sitting on her bed with her while talking to her as she rubbed lotion on her shapely legs. I imagine us getting more comfortable by reclining back on her pillows while hoping she'd accidently or deliberately expose her naked pussy or her naked breasts to me," he said.

Diana laughed.

"My sister would never accidentally or deliberately expose her naked pussy or her naked breasts to you," she said with another laugh. "My sister is nothing like me. If my sister is anything, she's a prude." She looked at her husband's face that had changed from sexual excitement to disappointment. "Sorry to burst your bubble but please continue with my sister's sexual seduction. Something we should have done years ago to jolt you from your sexual attraction to my sister, my mother, and my grandmother by dispelling them as sexpots, this is fun," she said.

Getting her husband back in the sexual mood to talk about how he'd sexually seduce her sister, she continued slowly stroking his erect prick as if she was her sister stroking his engorged dick.

"I imagine us kissing and making out while touching and feeling her everywhere through her nightgown that I touch and feel you through your nightgown. As soon as I felt her tits through her nightgown while kissing her, I imagine her getting sexually aroused. As soon as I fingered her nipples through her nightgown, I imagine her feeling and fondling my cock through my pajama bottoms. A beautiful thing to be sexually intimate with your sister, I imagine making love to your sister with no shame, embarrassment, or remorse," he said.

Seemingly bored already, Diana rolled her eyes and sighed while continuing to slowly stroke her husband's stiff prick.

"After you made love to my sister, would you fuck her too?"

He smiled at his wife as if he was smiling at his sister-in-law. He smiled at his wife as if he was in bed naked with his sister-in-law. He smiled at his wife as if he was ready to fuck her sister.

"Oh, God, yes, in the way that I love fucking you, I'd love to fuck your sister," he said. "In the way that I love pounding your pussy, I'd love to pound your sister's pussy too."

As if they had already crossed a forbidden, sexual line, by talking about him having sex with her sister, her mother, and her grandmother, with them both sexually aroused, they remained silent until Diana asked him her next question.

# # #

Yet, for her to continue to play their sexual fantasy game, no matter how distasteful the thoughts of him having sex with her sister, her mother, and/or her grandmother were, undoubtedly, it was up to her to encourage him to play. In the way that he asked her questions about her imagined celebrity lovers, it was up to her to ask him sexual questions about her sister, her mother, and her grandmother. For them to continue to play the sexy, what if fantasy game and have some harmless fun, it was up to her to inspire his sexual fantasies in the way that he always tried to encourage her sexual fantasies.

"Tell me. I'm curious to know," she said while studying her husband before finally playing his game with her mother the next contestant. "How would you sexually seduce my mother? Keep in mind that she's a woman who's never had sex with anyone but my father, and who would never have sex with a much younger man, never mind if that much younger man was her son-in-law," said Diana with a laugh. "What would you do to persuade her to have sex with you?"

Now that she was encouraging him and filling his mind with sexual thoughts of having sex with her MILF of a mother, he liked this game way better now than he ever did before.

"He readjusted his sexual imagery from her sister to her mother. I'm sure that she wouldn't be willing to have sex with me, her daughter's husband, but if she did, I imagine coming up behind her as she was standing at the sink and doing the dishes," he said. "I imagine her wearing a sheer, short, sexy, and low-cut nightgown with nothing underneath and without having the modesty to wear a robe over it. I imagine being able to see her naked ass, her naked pussy, and her naked breasts through her nearly transparent nightgown."

She laughed at the sexual scenario he painted.

"You have quite the imagination. My mother would never wear such a sheer and sexy, low-cut nightgown in front of you without wearing a robe over it," she said with a laugh. "So, now that you have her dressed in a sexy nightgown," she said with a laugh, "what would you do next to sexually seduce my mother," she asked?

He smiled as if imagining her mother in the room with them.

"As if giving her an innocent massage, I imagine rubbing her shoulders, kissing her neck, and even blowing in her ear while rubbing my pajama clad erection against her nearly naked ass. As if planting my flag to mark my territory, I imagine pushing my pajama clad erection in between your mother's nearly naked, nightgown clad, shapely ass cheeks," he said.

He stopped as if imagining humping her mother.

"Go on," she said with a sexy laugh. "Continue. What would you do to my mother next?"

He looked at his wife and reached out his hands to feel and fondle her naked breasts.

"Then, encouraged by her not pushing me away, I'd reach my arms around her to feel her C cup breasts through her sheer and sexy, low-cut nightgown. When she didn't stop me from touching her in such a sexually inappropriate way, I'd fondle her nearly naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples."

Diana cuddled next to her husband and rubbed the head of his cock as if she was his mother-in-law instead of his wife.

"Tell me more," she said with another little laugh. "Then, what would you do if she allowed you to rub your erection against her nearly naked ass while feeling her nearly naked tits and fingering her nearly naked nipples through her nightgown?"

He looked down at his wife's hand playing with his stiff prick before looking up at his wife with sexual excitement.

"I'd reach for her soapy wet, plastic gloved hand and put her hand on my pajama clad cock. Then, I'd release my cock from my pajama bottoms and wrap her rubber gloved fingers around my stiff prick to feel her plastic, gloved hand stroking my cock. Oh, my God, how hot is that? I'd love for your mother to give me a hand job while wearing her rubber gloves," he said getting more sexually excited. "In the way that I'd love your mother to exposed her naked body to me, I'd love to expose my naked prick to your mother."

As if she was her mother stroking him, Diana started to lightly and slowly stroke her husband's prick.

"Shall I get my rubber gloves from the kitchen and give you a hand job," asked Diana with a laugh?

Christopher rolled his eyes and sighed.

"No, I'm good with what you're doing to my prick with your bare hand," he said.

She fondled the head of his erect prick with her fingertips.

"Then, tell me," said Diana. "What would you do if my mother was giving you a rubber gloved, hand job?"

Getting back into his fantasy as if he was an actor on stage getting back into his character, he swooned as if he was in bed with his mother-in-law instead of with his wife.

"I'd put a gentle hand on her shoulder to give her my subtle hint for her to move to her knees and blow me. As if I was her Dom and she was my submissive, sex slave, I imagine her obeying my sexual suggestion, moving to her knees, removing her rubber gloves, and taking me in her hand before taking me in her mouth. I imagine your mother stroking me and sucking me while staring up at me with her big, brown eyes. I imagine putting a gentle hand behind your mother's brunette, pretty head and humping her mouth while fucking her face. I imagined cumming in your mother's mouth and her swallowing my cum," he said.

# # #

"Now tell me about my grandmother," said Diana. "How would you sexually seduce her?" Diana laughed. "With her being an even bigger prude than my sister, I imagine her being a tough nut to crack. I have no idea in what decade she had sex last," laughed Diana. "With my grandfather dying twenty-years ago, it must be at least twenty-years."

He smiled.

"That's easy. I dare say that she'd be easy to sexually seduce. Your grandmother is always so needy for hands on attention," he said with a laugh.