All Comments on 'Nude Day Party Reveals More'

by NylonDreams

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

I’m trying to picture any company having an event like that, and all that comes to mind is one that operated a nude resort in the first place.

I’ve spent plenty of time at nude beaches and places like Sunny Rest in Pennsylvania. Nude resorts do tend to have more couples interacting, because that’s their intention. Nud beaches are different because you never have any real security, and usually it’s just in the gay areas that much happens.

JohnD46JohnD46over 2 years ago

Well done. I enjoyed it. Thank you

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

!st - too much unnecessary talk about wiring, that wasn't even accurate. I do have some experience in this area.

2nd - the concept of her boss casually talking to Don about wiring up the party where the boss & some unknown number of other men (a hundred, more?) will be interacting with Don's naked wife... strange.

OK, it's erotic fiction, read & enjoy. But I got lost occasionally, did she cheat? Yes / No ?

Letting Jerry play with her tits & Giving guys at work hand jobs only was her defense? I didn't fuck them. I repeat... strange. But, write on, I'll read.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Not bad but I had a problem both with a Nude Day Event being a mandatory thing for a company (that sounds if not illegal certainly weird) by a boss who didn't even sound like he was all the way convinced about it and done without her husband. I know some companies have mandatory events and may have a dress code but I can't see the dress code being "get nekkid" without some sort of problem. And not having the husband there despite the problems with Jerry was odd, if he didn't trust Jerry and she realized Jerry was up to no good then the husband should have stayed there. Still not bad, 5 stars, just the defining event was very odd, I think the story would have been more believable (to me at least) as just a standard pool party or something.

Taurus59Taurus59over 2 years ago

Ridiculous story. First off, the company would be wide open to lawsuits since they made it mandatory and without spouses. Second, my wife tells me she is going to Nude Day and I can't come, she might as well pack her bags right then. What pussy husband would allow her to do that. There is absolutely no reason why any company would require their employees to be nude, unless they are in the porn industry. Zero stars for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A company mandated totally nude event. Wow, what an imagination you have. Made for an interesting but unbelievable story line. 4*s.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

oh man come on its just cable u dont put ing on cable. i put down some cable. lying down some/the cable. theres cable to be put up in the attic.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

ok a mandatory nude party for 500+ ppl wow thats a lot of lawsuits lol

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

sorry too dumb to finish. she gets kidnapped and tied to a tree and almost raped and then just walks it off and rejoins the party? that is one tough ass lady, tougher than I for sure. everyone knew about the cameras wth so bad. the broken sentences and English didnt help. this took place in lala land

RougeHunterRougeHunterover 2 years ago

While I agree with other comments (Mandatory nakedness is outright criminal, why did she even dance with 1 man?), why was he so okay with bot Helen and his wife continued association of Helen when he watched a video of Helen repeatedly encouraging his wife to cheat on that phone call?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a good "FICTIONAL" story. What's the definition of fiction? A story that is something feigned, invented, or imagined, Duh. I like the idea of a company celebrating national nude day. Too bad it can't happen in reality. But in this "fictional story", it worked. So there you go. In this Fictional story it's not illegal for a company to have a mandatory celebration of National Nude Day.

I'm glad Don was wrong about Jenni fucking other men. So is Don.

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

Looking beyond a mandatory nekkid shindig (seriously?)..Jenni being grabbed, tied to a tree, about to be whipped with a belt, then ass raped by 4 men...is rescued.. and then like.. no... I'm good.. let's go back to the party and drink and dance some more.. whew... this is nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good well written story,with holes though. The biggest one thats hard to understand is how you forgot that you had Helen on a couple of occasions encouraged her to fuck a couple of guys before the event happened and you had Don knowing that..How do you figure its alright to have them remain friends with Helen..You lost track of the story.Helen deserved no friendship because she was as guilty as Jerry&co. in hurting the marriage...

fritz51fritz51over 1 year ago

I quit on this one. I cannot wrap my head around this "mandatory nude day” exorcize by a company making it’s employees attend. What I have the most difficulty with is the accepting attitude the husbands (Don & Bob & others) are described to have. Their wives are to attend an all day company event totally nude, playing games, tits bouncing, dicks flapping getting at least partially erect. Further, the evening included drinking and dancing. I can not fathom normal men sitting around talking, “Yeah, the wifey was out yesterday at a company function, they were all nude, dancing together, nipples getting hard, same with the dicks, but nothing happened, so it’s OK…”

Really?

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47over 1 year ago

Well done anonymous 5 comments down. It is fiction like Star trek, Avatar, and Star wars, god some people are so amazingly stupid. Well done author and thanks.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

What Fritz51 said. Making the event mandatory was illegal in just about every country in the world. The company involved would’ve been sued out of existence and individual corporate officers sued civilly as well.

Such a stupid premise. As to the wife wanking other men, that alone would’ve had her tossed to the curb.

Honestly, such a silly story, at best it scores 2/5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Inane. No such mandatory nude day work event would be legal in any civilized country. By definition that is sexual harassment. Stupid plot element. Also didn't like how the wife just happened to give a hand job toa couple of guys, buy hey no big deal, she qnated that promotion, and she didn't even apologize till after Jerry and thr that three needed to rape her at the company event (makes no sense, why they would attempt to do it on that day with so many people around, seriously?). Can't imagine the lawsuits against the company trying to make this mandatory. Heck even offering it optional could get them in hot water. Tired of yet another wife written by this author who doesn't pay attention to her conscience, took the big argument to even realize she was doing something wrong (but even then didn't apologize) and then got so upset when he made his crack about personal services, which while mean-spirited, wasn't crazy given the fact she had been teasing her boss and cohorts, dnacing with them whike they groper her breasts and ass cheeks, giving two of them hand jobs to completion and fully on a path to sleeping with Jerry and others. Fine she is lissed because she had her "epiphany" and they had makeup sex, but despite Don's concerns, especially about Jerry's intentions, she still decided to work there. It doesn't matter that John is supposedly an honorable high-up, because some of his actions speak to the contrary: (a) he didn't bring sexual harassment charges against Jerry et al or report their treatment of the wife to HR, (b) he acceded to the employee's wishes for a nude day company party, buy allowed no loved ones or guests and made it mandatory, and (c) he didn't fire Jerry et al until incontrovertible video evidence. So why should Don trust John? So yeah she freezes completely, thinks dancing on camera while nude at the company nude party, because other men get erect (nice team bonding exercises), ergo her marriage is over, despite being on video. She is fatalistic and maudlin. Got boring. And as an aside when guys are casually walking around nude, unless they are erect can't tell much about the size of their penis. Some guys are six inches semi flaccid and barely crack seven when hard. Other guys are 4 inches and appear small, but inflate to like 9 inches. Unless erect cannot tell squat about their maximal size.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not sure what planet this occurs on but it wouldn't be Earth with thr mandatory nude day with no family or loved ones allowed. Just utter balderdash. Both thr Anonymous from 5.months ago with the post starting with "Inane (insane?)" and Fritz51 tear this story to shreds. Why this is rated so highly is nuts.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She was mad her husband was thinking she was on her way to being a company whore. But she gave some guys handjobs to chase a promotion (more money). Sorry but she's stupid and self-centred and fucking hell is she bitchy. So close to losing everything. Lucky Don was so patient and forgiving.

And yeah, nearly anally gangraped, then decides to brush it off and go back to the party. What the fuck? You'd think she'd be a bit more traumatized from that.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I read Literotica for the joy of reading, always on the look out for good stories which follow normal writing protocol. I am much impressed with this story. As a nudist, I understand the feelings they had. Nudism does not have to be erotic. I do not read for the erotic parts, I skip over them... not that I am a prude, just feel that that part of life is private and should remain that way, even in fiction. Thank you for the story, I gave it a 5.

NallusNallusabout 1 month ago

Not intensely emotional, but a great story and a good read.

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous