Nude Day Party Reveals More

Story Info
Ambition blinded her. Could they survive? Events unfold.
19.1k words
4.33
16.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. No one was harmed in the making of the story. (Not so sure about the readers!) For all those electricians and other diy persons, all the electrical equipment is fictious. It's there as part of a story. I don't need the errors pointed out. Just don't do this at home!

This story is about when ambition takes over common sense, the fallouts and results.

Due to my insecurities over my wife Jenni's faithfulness and fears about her fellow work colleagues after witnessing their conduct, when I was asked to wire a National Nude Day event for her firm, I added a few extra miniature cameras to provide me with the evidence I would need. It did and it didn't. As a result, a number of marriages are about to go pear shaped and I guess I'll be the fall guy.

As far as four people are concerned, I don't give a damn. I'm upset for one guy because he's proven to be a great guy.

Let me explain.

My name is Don, short for Donald and I am a self-employed electrician. Most people don't realise that the trade had grown so much in recent years with the advent of fibre for the internet, smart meters, smart appliances, car charging points and so much more. I seldom just run some cable and add sockets or light fittings anymore, everyone seems to want the latest gadgets. They all need the appropriate wiring and fitments. I'm sure you've been confused by not being able to buy replacements for stuff put in just a few years ago.

My wife, Jenni loves me to make money but she didn't like me spending money on training courses which you needed for all these smart things. It caused a lot of friction in the beginning. I couldn't be earning if I was training.

She was always bemoaning that I should charge more. I told her I knew my business and clientele. I did a very good job at a reasonable price and people not only came back, but they also recommended me so I get end up with more clients.

Another bone of contention was our home. Well, technically, it is my grandparents but I will inherit it. I pay monthly into an account so that if we needed a new kitchen say, they will put it in from that account. They won't let me pay rent which is why I came up with that idea. I have been staying there since before I met Jenni. It suits me but Jenni had trouble understanding that I don't want my grandparents paying for what is effectively my rent free house. We do have a tenancy agreement to keep everything legal.

Over the last three months there has been a serious chasm building between Jenni and me. I may have missed any warning signs before then. It all blew up when we attended a party one of her work colleagues was holding around Easter. Jenni was very keen and seemed happy I agreed to go. I arranged my schedule so I was back in plenty of time to get ready.

In hindsight would I have preferred if we hadn't gone? No, it opened my eyes!

We had a fight even before we left our house.

Jenni had me shower and change in the main bathroom as she was dressing in our bedroom. When she came downstairs, my eyes were on stalks. She looked amazing. I wanted to take her back upstairs and just have our own little party. She had gone way out to impress.

She had her hair up which showed off her graceful neck. Her blond hair caressed her face before being pulled behind her neck. Her blue eyes shone with excitement. The red dress which I had never seen had a deep 'v' which exposed a hell of a lot of her breasts. They are a lovely handful at 36C set off with pale areola and stubby nipples. They were trying to get out of the dress, digging holes in the soft material which barely constrained them. I couldn't see a bra.

The dress ended just over halfway down her thighs. I could see the outline of the suspender bumps. She had on red 'fuck me' 3 inch heels.

I was aroused and mad. She would never dress like that for me, even in the house. I couldn't remember the last time she wore suspenders. If I had ever suggested she dressed like that when we were going out, I would have been missing some important parts of my anatomy.

My first words obviously didn't strike the note she was looking for, "Is there something I should know?"

If looks could kill, I would not be here now.

My own gaze showed her that I was bloody mad at her appearance and what I now suspected she was up to.

"Well, you never dress for me like this yet some lousy party gets you all tarted up. Who's it for?" I shouted.

"I wanted to impress my colleagues but as usual it's all about you. I was going to fuck your brains out tonight but you can forget that" she retorted angrily.

That was the start of a very bad evening. Her eyes had flared when I shouted, which I interpreted that I wasn't too far wrong in my assessment. The party was quite lively but I sensed some unease building amongst partners like me. That was probably due to the fact there was an awful lot of very close body contact between the work colleagues. I wasn't happy and it showed.

We had taken a taxi so I could drink but as I saw what was happening, I stuck to soft drinks. Had I been drinking the Police would have been called along with an ambulance for someone else. I saw Jenni being very cosy with a man Jerry who seemed to be allowed more access to her body than I was. As they danced, I was bloody sure his hands were on her naked breasts whenever they were sure I couldn't see. I knew if I challenged them, they would deny it so I waited.

As Jerry came past me he had that endearing smirk on his face. You know the one, that superior I know more than you one. I followed him and spoke quietly to him. He looked shocked. He also pissed himself.

I told him, "I don't like you groping my wife. I don't know your company rules but in my world, if I see anything like that again, I will wire your cock and balls and light you up without a moments' hesitation! You can pass that on to the other fucking arseholes here. My wife is off limits!"

Apparently that put a dampener on the party. Jenni was mad -- at me!

She never spoke to me until the Tuesday. I didn't mind. I was looking at all my options. I suspected but had no proof of an affair. There were a number of legal hurdles I had to get through so that she couldn't touch my business and had no access to my cash. We had a prenuptial insisted upon by her parents as they are fairly wealthy and didn't want me to have my hands on their money. Being a working man, I was beneath them. I wasn't taking any chances though.

The good thing was that we had postponed having children, Jenni's idea, as she wanted to rise in that firm first. If we had had children, my options may have been more limited.

The first thing I did was install new wired, i.e. to the mains electricity, alarms linked by wireless for heat, smoke and carbon monoxide using the new Scottish Building Regulations as my cover. It may surprise you but you can get those with concealed cameras. I linked the recordings to my Wi-Fi and my work laptop so I would know if anything happened when I was not there.

My grandparents paid the cost from that account. I had made them aware of my concerns so they covered this for me. Also with those regulations coming into effect very soon, having been postponed for a year due to Covid they would have had to have them fitted anyway as landlords (okay the cameras weren't legally required). They also had a cancellation of tenancy drawn up for Jenni due to the morality clause in the tenancy agreement should that be necessary.

In truth, Jenni and I were barely on speaking terms, quick to find fault with each other. We couldn't discuss that evening without a battle. She insisted on going to other works do's which didn't help the situation. No surprise, I was no longer invited which did nothing to reduce my suspicions. I suspect I wasn't alone in that regard.

There was never anything on the cameras to suggest she was playing around. She certainly didn't bring anyone home but she did start to go on a few girls nights out as well. I needed more information. I was so busy with work as Covid restrictions meant I could only work on emergencies. Now they had been almost fully lifted everyone needed work done, preferably yesterday. As such finding an investigator to track her evenings out didn't figure at the front of my mind.

About the middle of June, Jenni asked me what would be needed to wire up lights etc for a firm BBQ and dance to be held on the fourteenth of July, National Nude Day.

My jaw dropped. "Is this a nude party so you don't get your clothes awry when fucking? It just slipped in when dancing."

Her face told me I had hit a nerve.

"You've never got over how nice they are to me. You treat me like I'm a whore. If you treated me better maybe we would be happier" she screamed.

"The office whore is how they see you. They can get you to do anything as you are too blinded by the hope of promotion. You'll throw away your marriage because I'm not going to be a cuckold. You fuck them it will cost you and them!"

She stormed off. I went to my workshop and called up the cameras. She was on the phone to a female friend. While in itself it wasn't proof, there was enough to hint that she was playing around with both Jerry and Brian. She was worried that if I found out, I would make a lot of trouble. Her friend was supporting her, not saying don't fuck around!

When I returned she spoke again, "Can we just be polite? John knows you are a bloody good electrician and asked me if I would ask you; can you at least answer me? What would be needed for this party?"

I replied carefully, "I don't know. I would need to see the plans, the location, the facilities to see whether there was enough suitable power points, etc. Space, heating, lighting, dancing lights, the rooms in use, all sorts of things are needed to ensure you can get an idea of what is required. One month, I doubt if anyone will be free. The school holidays and staff off on holidays make it difficult even for big firms. A single man like me it's impossible. I'm booking for late October and plenty beyond. Most people are very busy with the Covid backlog."

"Could you fit it in?"

"What, you want me to darken the doorstep of that firm. To make it all bright and shiny so they can fuck you and others. What do you think I am?"

"It's a staff bonding exercise. Yes, we will all be nude but I won't be fucking anyone," she screamed.

I looked at her and shook my head. "You're already there emotionally if not in reality. Who was it, Jerry, piss pants, porky Brian, Dave the groper, Sam, Mr Halitosis? All tried to get in your knickers at that party if you were wearing any! You forgot your bra, something you've never forgotten when going out with me. I have never treated you like a piece of meat like they did yet you took their side.

"I've not been allowed back because I spoiled their fun. What has happened at those parties and girls nights out? Do they behave or do they treat you like a piece of meat?

"Do you not think that you being nude is going to give them the green light about fucking you? They won't take NO for an answer," I shouted.

She was angry at me yet again. "You don't trust me anymore," she screamed.

"Jenni, listen to yourself. You let other men molest you in front of me and you complained when I stopped it. Jerry was feeling your bare breasts. If I had done to your female friends, what they did to you, what would you have done? Congratulated me?"

That hit her, that I knew he had been feeling her breasts or the thought I would play with her friends, she stammered, "He just got carried away."

I didn't let her continue, "You were clothed, mostly. He just got carried away. What about you, you let them, feel your tits, grab your bum, grind their little dicks on your stomach. Did you get carried away? If their little cocks are grinding against your stomach and they get carried away and begin fucking you, how are you going to react. Rape! Or Don't tell Don, he'll blow a casket. He'll divorce me and break every bone in their bodies!

"Jenni, if you want to avoid that, you don't go.

"If you want out of our marriage you just have to say so. I won't hold you if you want out.

"If you've fucked them already, just tell me. We'll be done and I won't break every bone in their body. I can't live with an adulteress!"

Jenni looked shocked at my words.

"But if you go there and fuck one, two, three or more, I will have my revenge on all of you."

Jenni looked down, she was very uncomfortable, "Don, I haven't fucked anyone. I've wanked Jerry and Brian. I have let them play with me like that night but I have always kept them out of my knickers. I get aroused and want to fuck you when I come home.

"I couldn't understand why you were so angry. I think I can see your point of view now. I need to think hard about everything. I never meant to hurt you. I know I should never have allowed it to happen. I'll have to try and stop it."

I spoke slowly and quietly, "Jenni, I love you. I thought we would have our kids, grow old together and enjoy life, hand in hand. Now, I don't know you. Can I trust you again? Wanking arseholes isn't being committed to our marriage. It's saying you're contemplating leaving it."

Jenni looked at me. She saw my determination that she should understand what she was doing and how it was destroying us.

"If we are to survive, only the truth can be said, lies will kill any chance of our marriage continuing. I love you enough to set you free if that is what you wish. Do you love me enough to be my wife not a party slut? I will not share. I'll give you 100% of me but I want 100% of you. You have to decide which you chose."

Later we went to bed but there was still a disconnect between us.

The following day, I was surprised to get a call from her firm. It was the general manager. I had met him before and he was good company. I never saw him molest any of the women at those events.

"Don, it's John Matheson from Dynamics. We've met a couple of times at functions. I understand Jenni talked to you about our nude day gathering. You didn't think the timescale would be feasible. Can I ask you to look at it with me? If nothing else, we could plan for next year if it is a success.

"We're holding it at the old complex on the Muir estate. It's been quite neglected but the new management want to bring it back to full use. I would be happy to meet you there and run through the plans."

"John, I could meet up later this afternoon. I'm working about six miles from there and will be free around 4.30pm."

John gasped, "Thank you. I'm sure the idea was a shock to you. It was to me. I'll explain about the party but the idea came from the staff."

I asked him to bring any plans of it so we could work with those. As we were about to end the call, I told him it would be difficult if not impossible to find someone to do the work.

We met and he seemed very jovial about the event. The plans were actually very good. There was a main auditorium where the band, DJ and dancing would happen during the evening. The bar to the back and side with some quiet areas to relax out of the noise.

There were a number of fair style attractions and general play areas.

John saw me stop as I observed some areas which looked very suitable for clandestine meetings, being secluded and dark.

"Don, tell me what's going on? In the times we have spoken before, I've been impressed with your humour, ability to see things and be involved. Today, you are going through the motions in comparison."

I decided to be up front with him, "I have to say I have serious concerns about this event given the way some of your managers look at the female staff members as prey."

John replied, "I was shocked at the Nude Day suggestion but when I looked into it, what I had been told was right. I spoke with some people I had met at conferences whose firms did it. Several did it staff only and some others included partners. They said it really worked bonding the staff. I asked about what you have suggested potentially happening. All said they had strong policies for that and I have a couple to review with our Human Resources. It will go out well in advance so everyone knows what is allowed or not.

"If anyone is subjected to any molestation, the culprits will be gone, not only from the event but the company. You have my word."

I told him about the party glossing over the details just my perception which caused me to have words with one of them. I hadn't been invited again. I felt Jenni was so focused on promotion she believed she had to be there. He was blazing mad.

"Don, Jenni will be promoted but only because of her abilities. I have plans to speak with her next week to explain about an opportunity for both her, the company and hopefully you. I can't tell you but I think it works for all of us. Please keep this between us until then."

I nodded.

We went back to the main auditorium. John gave me the time and space to make my own survey, watching me. He smiled when I caught him, "I love watching an expert in their field. I don't know what you're thinking but I can see the cogs work as you come to a solution. I do the same just in a different field."

When I had finished, we adjourned to a nearby coffee house where I explained everything I found. With the complex being so old, electricity for all the planned events was the main problem. Many old properties had very few sockets and the wiring was so old I was dubious it could cope. A couple of mid-sized generators would be needed to power cables to provide all the necessary energy. They would be placed well apart but more importantly they are quieter than a massive one.

The décor lighting would need supplemented, lighting for the external areas especially for the barbeque area and as the evening closed. As I checked the plans, I suggested they have some portable toilets as there weren't many in the complex for the amount of people involved.

"What about cameras?" John asked, "From what you say, I would wish to ensure my staff's safety and have evidence to sack or imprison anyone who abuses the event."

It was my turn to smile, "I know someone who does that line of work, I'll speak to them. There are a few places where they could try it on so cameras would be good. I just don't know how you'll find someone to do the work. It will take two and a half, three days to complete for two men if everything goes well. More if there are unforeseen problems. With such old buildings I would be more than tempted to just do a whole makeover with your own generators and cables. You've seen the lighting cables; they are from the 1930's. Once the event is over you have almost the same time to dismantle."

John looked at me, "Could you fit it in? Work in the evenings, I'll pay your out of normal hours fee and more."

"I don't know. While Jenni and I are hardly speaking she still likes me home at night. I'll however price it up for you so you know what the rough cost will be before seeking another contractor."

We shook hands and left.

Jenni was nervous when I arrived home. I filled her in on the event's needs and said I had to price it for John. I neglected to mention the cameras. John has asked me to do it at night but I had explained she preferred me home.

"Don, it would be for just one week. I know I don't like you working long hours but that's in case through tiredness you make a mistake and kill yourself. Electricians do that. I could help you, be your gofer. At least I would know you were safe."

"Are you sure that's the reason for wanting me to do this? Or are you planning on giving your colleagues their fantasies?"

"Don, I haven't fucked anyone. I don't intend to fuck anyone. Like every woman there, I'll be exposed. They will see what they will never get. They don't realise that we'll see their little dicks.