Nude Day Running Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to swim faster.

She stroked and kicked as hard as she could.

Finally, huffing and puffing, just as she was about to pass by the beach, her hand touched a rock under the water's surface. She pushed against it and dropped her legs. Her toes touched the river bottom, but as she tried to stand the current knocked her over and she splashed and kept moving. She put one foot down to brace herself against the current and simultaneously flopped toward the island. At last, the water was shallow enough not to knock her over.

She must have looked ridiculously clumsy to anyone that might have seen her.

In the shallows now, Rachel splashed forward a few feet to the little beach. This side of the island was in the shade, shrouded in dense foliage. She walked another few feet forward and put her hands on her knees to recover her breath.

A few seconds later she remembered that she was naked and still exposed, and that she was pointing her bare ass at the riverbank from which she had swum. She turned around and looked back. She saw no one. Her clothes still hung over the bush. A light breeze rose off the water and the trees all around rustled.

It was time to explore. Rachel turned back toward her island and observed a gap in the foliage ahead of her. A faint path lay before her. It wasn't much of a path, and it was overgrown everywhere with vines and bushes and grasses, but it was enough of a path she could tell other people had been here before. She wasn't the first one to be in this spot, but she saw no sign that anyone else had been there recently.

"I'm all alone," she said to herself. "And I'm free."

She walked forward, along the twisty path, almost on tiptoes, making no noise, even though the river flow undoubtedly denied the ability of anyone, anywhere along the banks of the river to hear her. She didn't feel afraid, but she felt nervous, exploring new territory emotionally as well as geographically. She was naked in the woods, and her clothes were nearly a hundred feet away now, across a river. She was vulnerable.

Despite her nervousness, she felt the exhilaration of her position. She had been reborn, and now she walked through her own private Eden. And it was beautiful: lusher and greener than she would have expected. She pressed on, creeping through the tiny island forest to see what was on the other side.

The gloom around her brightened as she drew closer to the far, sunny side of the island. The forest cover receded. The canopy of trees overhead drew back. The path opened, revealing the view across to the other side of the river. Without thinking, Rachel kept walking. A little sun-lit sandy beach lay ahead, and Rachel thought it would be nice to lay nude in the sun and cool her feet in the river.

Rachel jumped and stopped, however, at the sound of laughter. It came from across the river, and the sound carried easily across the water despite the stronger flow of water on this side of the island. The river was wider and faster on this side, and Rachel's eyes followed the eddies and ripples until they looked up and saw three figures standing on a pebbly beach at the water's edge, skipping stones into the waves. It was Jeremy and his two friends. Their bikes lay on the ground behind them.

Rachel realized that she stood not two feet from the end of the shadows and that nothing obscured the view of her by the boys. She drew back and hid behind a thick tree, deep in the island shade. She peeked her head around the trunk and watched what the boys were doing.

They hadn't seen her yet. If they had, they would have been craning their necks and focusing like a laser on trying to see her naked figure. Instead, they were throwing stones into the river and bantering and insulting each other the way college boys that age do.

Rachel's body shuddered. It had been close. A few more steps forward and the sun would have lit up her body like a spotlight, and no doubt those three young men would have seen her and recognized her right away. And then... Rachel didn't even want to think about it. She had no doubt they would tell everyone that they had seen her naked. Everyone -- everyone -- would know she was running around naked showing off her body to her son's friends. She'd never live it down.

But they hadn't seen her, and for now Rachel was safely hidden in the shadows and behind the tree, and she could watch them and hear them, less than a hundred feet away, while naked.

Intermixed with her fear was a delicious thrill, rippling through her nude body. She looked down at her figure, dry now that the water had evaporated. What the boys wouldn't give to see her. They'd love that, wouldn't they? Watching her step out from the shadows and reveal her nudity. Rachel looked at vulva. They'd get a good view of it, too, because other than a tightly trimmed brown landing strip above her clit, her pussy was bare.

Thinking about it stirred a tingling between her legs. Rachel's position in the island woods so near the college boys made her horny.

Rachel looked this way and that, at her surroundings. On the right side of the thick tree trunk behind which she stood, a sturdy branch slanted up and away only a few feet off the ground. Between that branch, a light screen of the tree's low-drooping branches hung between her and the young men on the riverbank. Rachel had a naughty idea. She had never had an idea like this one before. It was perfect. She could indulge her new-found enjoyment of her exhibitionism without any real risk that the boys would see her.

Rachel reached to a smaller branch that splayed out from the trunk above the large one, and she pulled herself up. It was an awkward maneuver, especially when done naked, and the skin of her bare thighs scraped along the rough bark of the big tree branch as she hoisted herself on it. After a few more seconds and roughed-up skin, Rachel sat on the big branch facing the young men through the light screen of leaves and branches, steadying herself by grabbing the smaller branch overhead.

She felt confident -- but not entirely confident --that they couldn't see her, even if they looked in her direction. The leaf cover wasn't complete, but it was decent, and they stood in the bright sun while she sat in the forest shade. She could watch them, not far away, knowing that she was completely naked and facing them, but they couldn't see her.

The sensation was exquisite.

She spread her legs wider. She was showing her pussy to them now, in a way, even if they couldn't, or didn't, actually see her.

Her left hand held on to the branch. Her right hand drifted lazily to her breast, cupping it and kneading it. Her fingertips closed on an aroused and erect nipple and pinched it. She squealed softly, almost involuntarily. She knew the boys couldn't hear her over the sounds of the water, but she had to be careful, nevertheless.

The breeze picked up again, and a gust of wind swept the island forest. It felt good against her skin and hummed through the trees.

She heard the boys' laughter across the flowing water. She couldn't make out everything they said, but she could make out much of it. That's when she heard someone say, unmistakably, her name: "Rachel Gray."

She saw them high-fiving each other and laughing. One of them cupped his crotch. The words "hot MILF" drifted over the river to her.

My God, they were talking about her.

Rachel was surprised and aroused to know the three young men were thinking about her, and that they thought she was "hot." It was one thing that they'd ogled her in the park, but it was another that they were talking about her half an hour later.

Rachel's right hand drifted down, from her breast over her belly and down between her legs. It was wet there, from more than just river water.

Her fingers met her flesh. They spread the flesh open, and ran up and down, tickling her lips, mashing them, and pushing them aside to gain access to the pearl of her sex and the slit that lay underneath it.

Rachel began masturbating herself. Her left hand still clung to the small tree branch, and her eyes remained fixed on Jeremy and his friends across the river, but the rest of her body surrendered to self-pleasure.

With the two middle fingers of her right hand, she tapped and rubbed her clit, hitting it, stroking it, encircling it in a swift motion. Then the same two fingers dove deep into her pussy and hooked up to meet her G-spot. Rachel gasped with pleasure. She'd never masturbated in such a public, exposed place before. Her body buzzed with pleasure, making it hard to concentrate on the boys ahead of her.

Rachel wanted more. Her preferred method of masturbation required the use of both hands, so she spread her legs wider and used her thighs and shins to squeeze the thick branch under her ass and hold her body in position, and she took her hand off the branch overhead. That hand flew to her clitoris while the other one busied itself inside her pussy.

She put one finger inside herself, and then two. The fingers curled up and in. As they pressed against the spongy mass inside, the finger on her clit pushed down until the fingers of one hand could feel the fingers of the other. It felt naughty and wonderful.

"Do you like that?" she asked, looking through the shade and tree cover to where the boys played across the river. She knew they could not see her, but she liked imagining that they could. She opened her pussy wider with one hand and imagined them all gazing at her pink, wet depths as she squirmed on the tree branch.

A delicious wave swept through her body and Rachel suddenly realized she'd brought herself close to orgasm. Did she dare bring herself to completion with the boys so close by? She did. One pair of fingers circled and mashed against her clit while the other pair rapidly thrust in and out of her pussy.

The orgasm came in no time -- faster than she expected, and harder, too. Her body shook and she threw her head back and almost wailed in delight before realizing where she was. Only a weird half-squeal escaped her mouth. A hand withdrew from her pussy to cover it and prevent it from making more noise.

The swift movement of her hand upset her balance on the branch. Rachel's body slipped forward. Her butt scraped against the branch bark and her legs and arms went flailing, trying in vain to recover her position. Rachel fell off the branch and crashed into a bush below. She rolled forward.

"Shit!" she called out, heedless of her position or the young men's presence nearby.

She lay on her butt, sprawled out in a clump of bushes and tall grass, several feet forward of the branch on which she'd sat. The leafy cover that had protected her from view of Jeremy and his friends was no longer there. Rachel looked up from her awkward position and could see them already turning in her direction.

"What was that?" she heard one call.

"Shit," she said again. There was no easy or quiet way to extricate herself from the spot in which she'd fallen, but extricate herself she must. She turned around, so they wouldn't see her face, and did her best to scramble through the dense shrubbery. To Rachel, her movements sounded like the noise of elephant herd. There was no way to be quiet.

"Holy shit!" she heard one of the boys say. "That's a naked woman."

A few more scrapes and scratches later through the bushes, and Rachel clambered through the brush to the protection of the tree trunk. Its bulk shielded her from view of the boys. She peeked her head slightly out to the side so she could see what they were doing. Her face was shrouded in shadow and screened by bushes again, so she felt safe they couldn't see her anymore.

"I don't see her," said one of the boys.

"It was definitely a naked woman," Jeremy said.

"Did you get a good look at her?"

"No, it was too quick. A little tit, and a nice butt. Dirty blond hair."

"Wait a sec. Do you think it could be --"

"Aaron's Mom?"

Rachel closed her eyes. She was mortified. This couldn't be happening.

"I don't know," Jeremy continued. "She wasn't wearing a scrunchie in her hair. But maybe."

"That would be wild," another one said.

"Let's find out," said the third.

"Think we can swim over there?"

"No," said Jeremy. "Current's too fast. And I didn't bring anything to swim in. I'm not stripping naked. Not like that chick."

"Let's ride over there and find out."

"Good idea," said Jeremy. "The bridge is only two miles downriver. If we go fast, we might catch her."

"That would be so wild. Aaron's Mom running around naked."

"She's hot, too," said Jeremy. "The way she looked in those booty shorts."

"I'd tap that," said another. "Let's go."

They didn't speak loudly, but their voices carried across the water and Rachel heard almost every word, until a gust of wind swept over the island and drowned out their voices. She watched as they turned from the riverbank, scooped up their bikes, and took off.

Rachel did a quick calculation in her head. She didn't have much time. It wouldn't take the boys long to cover the four miles between themselves and her location. But if she scrambled, she could get dressed, run fast, and maybe make it home before they caught up with her. No one would be the wiser.

Rachel, her bare skin tingling with excitement and fear, scurried, naked, back through the island forest to the opposite side. She plunged into the water. Having done so, she realized there was a problem she hadn't accounted for. The little beach she just jumped from was halfway down the island, and that meant that as she swam to the other side the current would carry her downriver, well past the spot where she'd left her clothes and possibly downriver of the island, where she might be more exposed to view. She angled the direction of her swimming upstream and swam as hard as she could to fight the current. Rachel was a strong swimmer, but not strong enough to fight the river completely.

She attacked the water with strong, swift freestyle strokes. A panicky feeling rose in her breast, making it harder to breathe. But she couldn't stop.

By the time she drew near the opposite shore, where the river was shallower and the current less strong, Rachel was well downstream of where she had left her clothes. She lurched out of the river onto a dirt bank. The shore between her and her clothes upstream was completely overgrown, and the bank beneath the water fell away steeply, making passage along the river back to her clothes difficult.

Fortunately, a little path led away from the bank on which she stood, so she chose to follow it. She hadn't been on that path before and would just have to take her chance that no one else was there.

As she ran, the breeze rose again, and it chilled her soaking body. Water poured from her hair. Rachel paused as the little path leading away from the riverbank intersected the larger dirt path that ran parallel to it. She turned right. Her wet feet were now caked in dirt from the path. Rachel shook with nervousness. She counted down the minutes. Jeremy and his friends would reach her soon, and she had to hurry to get away from them.

She found the right-side path and turned on it, and a few paces later she found the spot where she'd left her clothes.

But they weren't there.

Her shoes still lay on the ground, where she had left them, along with the socks and scrunchie. But her bra and shorts were missing. They were not draped over the bush anymore.

Rachel panicked, and turned in every direction. Was this a practical joke? Had someone taken her shorts and bra? There was no sign or sound of anyone nearby.

She stared at the bush, and its branches twisted toward the river in a sudden gust of wind.

She realized what must have happened. Her clothes had fallen off the bush because of the wind. They'd been blown into the river.

Rachel walked to the riverbank again, and she stared into the current to see if she could spot her clothes. She saw nothing.

This couldn't be happening. This couldn't be happening.

She scanned the river, her eyes moving back and forth between the island the riverbank, further and further downstream. She saw no sign of her clothes, but downstream, past where the two branches of the river reconnected below the island, she saw a kayaker. For a moment, he stopped paddling, and he picked something out of the water.

It was baby blue. It was her bra top.

"Shit!" she said again.

Rachel didn't know what to do. She was in full panic-mode, and her brain wasn't working very well. The kayaker continued paddling downstream, having taken the bra top. He was too far away to hear her, if she called to him, and, besides, she didn't want to scream that she was missing her clothes to anyone and everyone that might hear nearby.

Rachel froze. Her mind couldn't form a plan.

She could run along the trail after the kayaker, but he was moving fast, and she might not be able to catch up to him. If she did, she'd have to reveal her nakedness to him, and to anyone else that might be running along the way. Jeremy and his friends might catch up to her before that happened, and that... would be a disaster.

Rachel was an administrator at a nearby Catholic school. If word got out that she was running around the river naked -- and it would get out, knowing what she did of her son's friends -- she'd lose her job. She was sure of it.

She didn't know what to do, but she couldn't run naked downriver, away from her home, drawing closer to Jeremy and his friends, uncertain whether she'd even be able to retrieve her clothes.

Rachel decided she would have to take her chances running the other way, back toward her house. Somehow or another -- she had no idea how -- she'd have to thread her way carefully along the river and through her neighborhood, back to the house, without being seen. Maybe she could dart from tree to tree or bush to bush.

It wasn't a good plan, but it was all her panicked brain could come up with.

She pulled her shoes from under the bush. She dipped her feet in the river to rinse them off, plopping her bare butt down on the damp ground. Her hands shook so badly she could barely get her shoes on, let alone lace them up. But eventually, she managed to do it. She gathered her wet hair with her scrunchie.

Rachel stood up, wiped the dirt off her backside, and ran.

She ran up the little path away from the river and turned right on the dirt trail. She would follow this trail as long as she could, because the traffic on it was much lighter than on the Rivertrail it paralleled. She'd have to take her chances that nobody was using it. She supposed if she paid careful attention, she might be able to duck behind some bushes if she heard someone coming ahead of her, but the trail twisted and turned so much that it would be easy to stumble on someone without warning. She would have to take her chances.

She ran, as fast as she could, naked, through the woods along the river.

Rachel was aware, more fervently than ever, of her nakedness -- her breasts swaying wildly as she ran along the path, her bare flanks drying as the water evaporated from her skin.

She tried to calculate the time. She didn't know how many minutes had elapsed since Jeremy and his friends had ridden away to find her. She knew she did not have a lot of time left.

The dense forest cover mostly, but not entirely, shielded her from view from the Rivertrail. Here and there, the forest cover opened. She heard voices to her left, and through intermittent openings in the bushes she saw two older women running together the other way, perhaps 50 feet from Rachel at their closest. They were intent on the Rivertrail ahead and didn't see her. Rachel watched them carefully as they passed by her.

Suddenly, a form loomed in front of her and before Rachel could respond she and the form collided, and she was knocked back. Her bare ass hit the ground. Her legs went flying from under her. Her hands went behind her to catch her fall.