Nude Day Running Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No sooner did that thought form when she saw a sheriff's deputy patrol car parked at the side of the road ahead. Her heart rose into her throat. No doubt he had his meter out and was looking for speeders to pull over. She glanced at Mateo's speedometer -- right at the speed limit. She looked at Mateo and could see that he was aware of the sheriff's car. She shrunk further down into her seat to remain out of view of the deputy.

They passed the deputy's car without incident. Rachel felt like she might pee with nervous relief. She crossed her legs.

Soon Mateo pulled onto Laurel Lane, crowned in its familiar canopy of huge trees. Rachel saw Mary Millstone in her front yard as they passed by, but fortunately Mary was focused on watering her hydrangeas and paid no attention to the blue Nissan.

"That's it," Rachel said quietly, pointing to her driveway. A portion of the driveway extended directly in front of the door. "Pull in there," Rachel directed Mateo. Mateo did as she asked, and the car came to a stop.

Rachel turned this way and that, scanning the street. The blue Nissan blocked the view to the door, partly, but not completely. There was no sign of anybody who might see her, but she knew the nosy neighbors on Laurel Lane might be curious about who might get out of an unfamiliar blue Nissan in front of Rachel's house.

"Come with me, just in case," Rachel said to Mateo. She wasn't sure what she meant, but she felt safer with him close by as long as she was naked outside.

Her reconnaissance done, Rachel got out of the car, hunched over, and ran to the front door. She pulled the key out from under the mat, put it in the front door, opened it, and stepped inside, to the air-conditioned safety of her house. Mateo followed her.

Rachel hopped over to the house alarm console on the wall nearby and punched in the code.

She sighed, and she staggered back toward the front door.

She collapsed into Mateo's arms. He held her up. Her nude body was pressed against him, and that meant her bare breasts were mashed against his bare chest, but she couldn't think about that. Rachel needed a moment not to think about anything, and she needed someone to hold her up.

"It's OK," Mateo said.

She guessed that he was right, but she needed a little more time to process the thought.

Rachel felt spent. Her legs quivered. Had it not been for Mateo, she would have sunk to the floor. She might have cried. But Mateo's arms and steady presence calmed her. He said nothing. Rachel thought how strange it was that she was content to stand naked in the arms of a man she barely knew. She didn't know his last name. She didn't know what he did for a living. She didn't know where he lived. But his body was lean and lightly muscular and comforting, and he had a nice quality about him: masculine and safe. For the moment, she needed safe.

Rachel leaned forward, pressing against him, and stood still in his arms.

"I don't know what you must think of me," she said, after perhaps a minute.

"I don't know," he said at last. "I don't really know you. But you are beautiful. And you have a nice house."

Rachel laughed a little at that.

"Thank you," Rachel said. "Thank you for saying that, and thank you for helping me."

Her legs steadied, and she stepped back from Mateo, in the foyer of her house. She held her hands at her sides. Her nude body lay completely exposed to him. She gazed, frankly, over Mateo's body -- the long, firm legs, the flat, striated wall of his abdomen, the surprising breadth of his shoulders over his lean torso. But for his brief running shorts, he was as exposed as she was. His skin, hair, and eyes were dark. She knew nothing about him but guessed that he was of Latino heritage. As her eyes moved over his body, his eyes moved over hers. She felt pleasure and comfort in his gaze. His eyes lit up with excitement but his body was composed and still. She felt safe in his presence. After a minute or so of mutual admiration his voice broke the silence.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked.

Rachel nodded. "Sure." She grinned. "I think you've earned that."

He approached her and cradled her waist in his hands. His fingers lay strong but gentle against her sides. A hand slid to her ass and pulled her to him. His head went forward and bent to the side and Rachel bent her head to the side the other way to meet him. Their lips met.

Mateo kissed her in a way that was unfamiliar to Rachel -- insistent, but slow, and gentle. Stan always had kissed her in a completely different way -- in an impatient rush. Stan was the sort of man who always desperately wanted to get some place but could never take the time to enjoy himself when he got there. His kisses and lovemaking were like that. But Mateo's kiss -- for it was that, just one long, slow kiss -- was completely different. Rachel felt that every part of her lips was being slowly and fully caressed by every part of Mateo's lips. No part of her lips was ignored. His tongue didn't come too fast, but when it did come, it was welcome, and she opened her mouth eagerly to let it in. Their tongues played and danced with each other. Rachel's body shivered.

They drew their mouths apart. Rachel bent down, and her hands went to Mateo's running shorts. She gazed at his face, and he nodded. She pulled them down, and his cock -- hard and pleasantly long -- sprang forward and wobbled in front of her. She kept pulling the shorts down until they were on the floor, and he stepped out of them. She kicked off her running shoes, and he kicked off his. They threw their socks to the foyer floor. They both stood completely naked before one another.

Rachel grabbed Mateo's cock. She liked its hardness.

"Not here," she said. "Outside."

"What?" Mateo asked.

"Outside. It's Nude Day. We have to do this outside. In the backyard."

"Whatever you say," he said.

Rachel led Mateo by his cock through the house, never letting go, leading him to the backdoor, which she opened with her right hand while her left held fast to his shaft.

The two of them stepped naked together into the backyard, under the sun again.

Rachel pulled Mateo forward, toward the swimming pool. Near the pool stood an enormous grill, one of Stan's favorite toys, encased in tile and steel and concrete. Rachel turned around, sank to her knees, kneeling on the patio tile, and she took Mateo's hard, swaying cock in her hand.

She enclosed her lips around it -- just the head at first. She sucked hard and her cheeks caved in, and she looked up at Mateo, whose face was, frankly, cute with disbelief at his luck, and she gave him a doe-eyed expression that spoke of submission and supplication that every man she'd ever known wanted. Mateo seemed no different. He stared at her, rapt by the loving attention she gave his penis.

Then she began really sucking. The fingers of her right hand encircled the base of his shaft, and the fingers of her left cupped his balls. Her tongue traced the edge of his glans while she kept up the rhythmic sucking pressure on the helmet of his cock. Her eyes never broke contact with his.

Stan had been a demanding but unappreciative lover. At his direction and insistence, she'd learned skills at lovemaking, like giving good blow jobs, but she'd never felt they were being applied to, or appreciated by, the right man. This felt different. Mateo gasped, and his eyes opened wide. Rachel had never felt a harder cock in her mouth. She wanted it hard. She wanted to make this cock happy.

"That's amazing," Mateo said.

It was amazing for Rachel, as well. Mateo was her first man since her divorce. The hard, thick cock in her mouth was like candy.

She felt Mateo's hands grasp the sides of her head. He looked at her and his eyes bored into hers, wide and curious, and she nodded as well as she could with the thick cock in her mouth to signal that Mateo should do what he wanted to do.

His hands pulled her head forward and his cock went deeper into her mouth. Rachel gagged. She'd never quite mastered the art of deepthroating, but she liked the challenge and enjoyed the pleasure It gave her partner to take her mouth that way. Mateo fucked her mouth deep and hard. Rachel had to draw breaths where she could between the rapid thrusts of his man shaft into her. She growled and grunted to signal her pleasure. Drool trickled out the side of her mouth.

They went on like that for a long time -- how long, Rachel didn't know. But she knew what she wanted, and it was her house and her day and by God she was going to get what she wanted. She wanted more than fellatio.

She pulled her mouth off Mateo's cock, and it left her with a loud slurpy "pop." Mateo looked at her, puzzled, but Rachel just smiled at him and stood up.

She turned around, away from Mateo. She leaned forward, setting her hands on the grill counter. She pushed her ass back. She said nothing more.

She didn't have to. Mateo knew what she wanted, and her needs met his. She felt strong hands grab her hips, and a hand lovingly slap her ass. Then she felt hard flesh -- Mateo's cock -- slap against her backside until it slipped into the crevice between her ass cheeks. It pushed forward, to her waiting lips, and they gave way. He pushed inside, and then they fucked.

He fucked her, not too fast and not too slow -- with long, steady, deep thrusts, every one of which filled her with indescribable satisfaction. Rachel squealed and grunted, heedless of what her neighbors might hear. The fucking mattered more in that moment than anything else. She pushed back against every thrust to maximize the depth of his cock inside her. The thickness of his cock was a challenge, but she was so lubricated by her arousal that it didn't matter. Her pussy was so wet and slippery that Mateo pistoned in and out of her with ease.

"You have an amazing pussy," Mateo said.

"It likes you," she said back to him. "Just keep doing that."

"I will."

As their bodies slapped against one another it occurred to Rachel that this was the first time she'd ever made love in her back yard. Once, on a summer evening years ago, she'd suggested doing it to Stan, but he refused. It was too risky, too inappropriate.

It was pleasant, after the nerve-wracking events of the day, to lose herself in the pleasure of being fucked -- that glorious combination of pure self-pleasure and submission to a man's needy cock. Her thoughts of the day slipped away. All she felt or cared about or thought about was Mateo's hard thrusts into her.

And thrust he did. Mateo was a good lover. It was almost surreal to Rachel that she'd only met him a few hours ago, that she still didn't know him, and yet that he was now pushing his cock up inside her in her backyard. But however weird it was, it felt good. Rachel closed her eyes and savored the warmth of the sun on her face and the fast and furious pressure of Mateo's cock against and inside her pussy.

Her body rocked and her breasts swayed wildly at the movement of their bodies together. Her pussy grew wetter with increasing arousal, and the sound of his cock moving in and out of her grew louder.

Rachel groaned with pleasure and looked all around. Tall shrubs and trees screened her yard from view by neighbors in almost every direction, so there was little risk that anyone would see her. But it seemed fitting to cap off Nude Day by making love outside, with no ceiling above her but the bright blue sky.

She heard Mateo's low delighted growling behind her. His fingers dug into her sides. He kept coming at her, stroke after delicious stroke.

"You're going to make me come soon," she said.

"Me too," Mateo said. "I'm going to come inside you."

"I want that," Rachel said.

She gripped the grill counter tighter, until her knuckles grew white, and she pushed her ass back faster against Mateo, until the slapping of their bodies grew loud. Rachel knew that any of the neighbors over the fence, if they were in their yards and bothered listening, could have heard her being fucked by Mateo. But she was long past caring about that. She wanted to come. She wanted Mateo to come inside her.

Rachel came first. Mateo shifted his body, just slightly, but enough to change the way his cock head hit her insides, and it sent her over the edge. Her body surrendered and the wave shook her. Her body spasmed. Flecks of moisture spritzed from her pussy and dotted her thighs and the patio tile. Rachel gasped and then cried out. She couldn't help it.

Her reaction spurred on his. She felt the pace of his cock quicken, and it almost felt like his cock widened at the last minute. Rachel moaned at its thickness in her. She knew Mateo's forceful plunder of her depths would leave her sore the next morning. But she didn't care. She needed to feel his cock spill its seed inside her.

She got it a minute later. Mateo called out before he came -- a deep baritone bellow into the summer sky -- and then Rachel felt his body shake as he released inside her.

His fingers clung forcefully to her hips, almost hurting her, as he finished. Their bodies shook together, and when the shaking was done, they stood together in the backyard under the sun, his cock and her pussy still joined, neither wanting to separate from the other.

When their orgasms subsided, his cock slipped out of her and some of his cum dripped out. Some of it spilled to the tile patio and some of it dribbled down her thigh. She turned her body back to him and grabbed his face in her hands and they kissed again. The kiss lasted a long time.

They finished kissing and pulled apart from one another. They looked at each other -- a man and a woman, naked, having just fucked one another, both content and fulfilled, but barely knowing each other. Rachel enjoyed the lean, sculptured masculinity of Mateo's body, and she could tell from the movement of his eyes on her that he enjoyed her body just as much. They said nothing for a while.

"I'm curious," Mateo asked after a long silence. "What made you do all this? You don't seem like the kind of girl to take such a risk."

Rachel didn't know what to say. She threw her hands up to the sky and shrugged.

"It's Nude Day."

Mateo nodded. "That's it?"

"That's it," Rachel said, nodding back.

"Was it good?" he asked.

A broad smile swept over Rachel's face. "It's the only Nude Day I've celebrated, but yeah. It was great. I can say that now anyway. It didn't seem so great an hour ago."

"I'm glad I could do my part," Mateo said.

"You did more than that." She drew close to him. "Maybe we can think about the next Nude Day."

"I like that idea."

They kissed again, their bodies mashed tightly against one another. Mateo pulled away at last.

"I have to go, Rachel."

"OK. See you later?"

"Definitely."

Mateo and Rachel walked back into the house, and he put his shorts and shoes back on. Rachel stayed naked. She wrote something on piece of paper and handed it to him. "My number." She walked him to the door.

"Bye," she said.

"For now," he said.

Mateo drove away.

Rachel stood inside her house. She was still naked. She wondered how long it had been since she had worn any clothing. An indeterminate number of hours. However long it had been, she wasn't ready to get dressed yet. After all, it was still Nude Day.

Rachel strode through her house into the backyard. All the delights of the summer day still abounded -- the warmth of the air, the scents of flowers, the sounds of life all around.

"What a day," she said to herself.

She threw her hands into the air and twirled.

She stopped twirling suddenly when she noticed movement above and to the side, beyond her fence, in a second-story window of her neighbor's house. Her strange, silent, elderly neighbor Walter's face loomed in the window. He was staring at her, and he was smiling.

He gave her two thumbs up.