Nude Day, What Does It Matter?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's be honest, most men and many women aren't monogamous. If more people participated in open marriages, we'd have less crimes of rape and sexual assault. Bound by a silent code imposed by a Puritanical society, we all espouse freedom of thought and speech, but very few of us say and write what we think and feel, which is why I needed to write this essay. This essay is more for you than it is for me. I'm unashamed of who I am and who I have become. I'm just me, a man, a perverted man, just as most of you are perverted men, who are reading this. Only, few of you actually admit your perversions. Not wanting anyone to know, you hide the sites you view and put your dirty deeds in the back of the closet, before closing and locking the door to that part of your life.

Think about it, but be honest with yourself, when answering the one question that I put forth in this essay. Except for your mother, wife, girlfriend, and/or significant other, no one knows what you're thinking and maybe not even them. Trust me, except for the other few million perverts who frequent this site, your confession is safe with me. No one knows, except for yourself how twisted in thought and perverted in purpose you truly are, all men are and, I dare say, some women are, too. Unless you're reading this at the public library or at an Internet cafe and have people looking over your shoulder as you read, unless you're sitting in your car with cock in hand or your fingers down your panties, while reading this on your iPhone, no one even knows you're reading this Nude Day essay.

Even the best men among us not only have had impure thoughts but have crossed the line and disappeared in the Devil's playground, some to be lost forever. Pee Wee Herman was caught masturbating in a cinema, Andy Dick was arrested for, well, exposing his dick, and Hugh Grant and Eddie Murphy were caught with transsexual prostitutes. President Jimmy Carter lusted over Playboy photos and we all know the sexual exploits of Presidents FDR, Kennedy, Nixon, and Clinton. Even President Papa Bush admitted to having an affair with his long time assistant. Honestly, I couldn't blame him for having sex outside his marriage, after being married to his beloved, smart as a whip Barbara, a woman who ended up looking so much like Benjamin Franklin.

Then, just to name two of dozens, there are all those holier than thou men, Jimmy Swaggart caught with a prostitute, not once, but twice. How many times wasn't he caught? Then there's Jim Bakker of Praise the Lord fame, PTL and Heritage Park, having sex with Jessica Hahn, while Tammy Faye Bakker, with her makeup running, cried crocodile tears in the background and asked her faithful followers to pray for his salvation, while donating whatever they could afford to their Assembly of God Ministries, as she sucked and fucked her oh, so young boy toy. Oh, boo the fuck hoo. C'mon, seriously, give me a break.

Even the late, great Reverend Martin Luther King was a insatiable philanderer and don't get me started on all those Catholic priests. No matter how frigging old we are, Michael Douglas with Katherine Zeta Jones, Donald Trump with everyone, Tony Randall fathering children with his very young wife, and my hero, 90-year-old J. Howard Marshall marrying Anna Nicolle Smith. We're all human, but men are dirty dogs. Men are animals. All men are perverts. Ergo, there is no need for us to have and to celebrate Nude Day, when every day to every man is Nude Day. Dare I rest my case? Not yet, I'm afraid.

Since I only have just the one probing question to ask, let's get started, so that I can prove my point and get back to what I was doing, which was thinking about naked women. Now, I realize, of course, that there are some men who cannot go a moment without thinking of naked women and hopefully, those men are in prison on in an institution for the mentally insane. Yet, can you, a supposedly normal and well adjusted man, a contributing member of society, remember one day in your life when you didn't think of a naked woman? Before you answer, think about it, really think long and hard about it.

Yet, even if you can think of one day that you didn't think of a naked woman, maybe that one day was when you were sick as a dog with the flu or in the hospital for brain surgery or having a vasectomy. There, you've just proven my point. Unless I was too young to remember, I can't think of a day that I didn't have lust and inappropriate sexual thoughts on my mind. All it takes for me is for a woman to bend over in front of me or a big breasted woman to pass by my line of sight. Now that I think about it, wasn't that a song, Lust On My Mind, sung by old Glen Campbell over a oh, so young Tanya Tucker? Which is why, for men, every day is Nude Day.

"Ah, I feel better and feel finally vindicated. I'm the pervert, I didn't know I was. I can't help myself. Hey, I'm a man."

*

Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading and voting for my story.

12