All Comments on 'Nude Day with Daddykins V2'

by Scaramouche123

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Don't bitch about not being included in contest. Story sucked and it wouldn't win anything except worst story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It was fun ...

Thanks for the fun story. And NEVER pay any attention to the folks who say nasty things about your story; generally they are much too lazy to craft a story of their own. Your was a fun read!

FreedomBaseFreedomBasealmost 10 years ago
Forward

I really like your story. You're uninhibited, honest, and not a bit shy. The story line seems odd to me. I suppose it's possible to be true even though, when I think about it even a little, it's highly unlikely. Then again, Marley's ghost must have been the same to Ebeneezer Scrooge. Thanks for demonstrating, at least to me, a new style; I'll call it "The Forward Style."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
All over the place...

Ill conceived.....poorly written...no flow except for the pee????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

1 star

Didn't even get to the story I was so bored with all the whining & complaining about problems getting it submitted.

Nobody cares about that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
age of consent

Literotica seems to have 18 as the age of consent. Most of the US has the legal age of sexual consent as 16. Sexual activity between any school employee and a student of any age is legally seen as felony sexual assault in most states. Don't take pictures of anyone under 18 though as this is considered child pornography.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I don't know what you guys are talking about the story was great i even orgasmed a few times

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Re:

You "orgasmed" a few times? Did you fill up your tea spoon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
AchG

bogh je Haghqu'choH nob pa' ngaSwI' tu'lu' scaramouche. 'ach isn't tlhaQ. bloody awful. nenchoH. mev bep. Qu' net poQbej.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Your childish rant at the beginning didn't do you any favors, the quality of your story did you less. People don't talk like this, don't act like this. You shouldn't write like this.

And before you say, "it was a fantasy, you stupid troll," fantasies are supposed to be sexy or entertaining, maybe coherent. This was none of those. It was an old man's wet dream left to sizzle under an electric blanket.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't really get it

Of course that covers a lot of ground. I get the incest. I do, in a very real and personal way. I get the rimming thing. It is a bundle of nerves back there and a warm tongue feels great. I don't really get the Lesbian thing. Not saying it is wrong, or taking away anyone's right to be so. Just saying I don't get it. A woman will use a plastic dildo or vibrator, but not a real penis?Tells me she doesn't like the person attached to the penis. Some of these same women will want to be Vegan, work out all the time, do the healthy and natural lifestyle - but then must use a PLASTIC PENIS. That just tells me that a woman who claims to be a Lez is really bisexual. I'm wrong, I know, but thats whats in my head and since I'm a girl instead of a boy I can get away with saying it. Verrry sexist, I know, but so what. And I don't get the pee thing. It seems to be humiliating someone and I don't get humiliation. We women have spent generations being mad about being seen, paid as, treated as, thought of, less than a man. Humiliated, in fact. How can we even think of getting off on doing it to someone else?If she's going to play with Daddy, she needs to get on the pill and fuck him. It isn't fair for her to flash it in his face, make him smell it, taste it, feel it with his hands and not let him have what he really needs. That makes her a tease. Not sure I like you as a writer. I give this a three and I feel I'm being generous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous