Nude Housework

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the doorbell rang in the afternoon, I was terrified, as well as horny. And very disappointed, because today of all days Sanjay had come home right after school for a change. There would be no playing with Carl today.

I opened the front door, and Carl smiled at me. "Hi, Carl, come in. My son is up in his room."

Carl just stood and looked at me expectantly. "Well, come in."

No response at all. "SJ is upstairs, Carl. What are you waiting for? Do you want me to get him?"

Carl just kept smiling.

And suddenly I knew what he was waiting for. I felt a shiver of anticipation between my legs. SJ was home, but who was I kidding? I wanted him to look at my tits again, whether my stepson was here or not.

"Well, come in, and I'll..." I had to moisten my throat before I could continue my sentence. "Come in, and I'll show you."

Still, Carl only stared at me. I didn't understand. Did he not want to come in? Did he want me to get SJ for him? Did he not want to see me again? Did he just want to wait in front of the door until my stepson came downstairs? Did he...

Shit! "No way, Carl. Come in, and I'll show you."

Carl smiled patiently.

"Carl, no, I can't. Not here." I looked over his shoulder up and down the driveway, across the street to the neighbour's houses. "Somebody might see me."

"Yes, somebody might," Carl finally replied.

At that point, my pussy took over my thinking. Slowly, I opened a couple of buttons, nervously looking around. "There, but that's it."

Carl continued to smile, as he quietly said, "All the way."

I couldn't do this, could I? Why was I getting so horny? My hands reached up, almost against my will, and I unbuttoned the rest of my blouse. "There, happy now?"

"Open," was his calm reply.

As I stood in my open door and pulled my blouse open in front of this teenager, and whoever else might be lurking behind their blinds in the neighbouring houses, I felt my pussy getting wet. Really wet.

"Now the skirt," Carl ordered.

Without thinking, I bent down and grabbed the hem of my skirt, similar to the one I had worn yesterday, although not quite as tight and a bit shorter. I lifted the hem up all the way to my panties. I felt like such a slut, standing there like that in front of the boy.

"Stay," he said and pushed his way past me into the hallway. "Lift the skirt higher!"

I did as I was told. My blouse open, my skirt almost at my waist, panties and naked tits on display, I stood in my open doorway, on display for anyone who would happen to walk by, or who stood behind their drapes across the street. And for Carl, who was somewhere behind me, invisible to me, though I imagined I could feel his eyes on my panty-clad behind.

"You have a beautiful ass," Carl said, and I blushed. "Thank you."

"Now close the door, and please get SJ for me. Leave the blouse open, and the skirt up, until you are in front of his room."

This little shit was ordering me around like a hooker he had paid for, and I was actually following his orders. Not because I wanted to, but because I loved the feeling it gave me. I stepped back into the hallway and closed the door. Under Carl's watchful eyes I walked, blouse open and skirt lifted up, all the way to the stairs and walked up to my stepson's room. Only there did I let my skirt drop and button my blouse, while Carl stood at the bottom of the stairs, still watching me. He didn't say anything, but I'm sure Sanjay must have noticed my nipples poking against the thin white blouse, as well as my heavy breathing. Even to my ears, I sounded as if I had just run a marathon.

After SJ and Carl had left, I walked into my living room. The drapes were closed, and nobody could see me, but I felt eyes on me all the same, as I lifted my skirt again and put one hand into my panties and masturbated myself to another glorious orgasm, right there in the middle of the living room.

May 6

I have not seen Carl for a week. He has not come by to see SJ, and he has not come to see me, either. Is he scared? Has he seen enough? I am beginning to think that he won't be back.

My stepson has been very quiet the whole week. I have no idea what is going on with him. Any attempt to talk to him has been harshly rejected. I am back to being alone.

I still masturbate three to five times a day, thinking about showing my body to Carl. Strangely, the memory of standing almost naked in the door to my house turns me on the longer I think about it, and fuels my masturbatory fantasies now more often than Carl.

I have not heard from my husband either, for which I am grateful. I wouldn't know what to tell him. Certainly nothing about Carl, of course, but I wouldn't know what to say about his son either. As long as Tom doesn't call, we don't have to fight, so that is good news for me.

Now, if only Carl would come back.

May 9

I am in so much trouble! Why did I ever start this?

I know the answer, of course. I was lonely, I hadn't been laid in five months, I was horny. I certainly enjoyed the attention I got from Carl, his eyes on me, his desire when he looked at me. He made me feel beautiful, attractive, sexy and desirable.

Where do I start? Today, SJ stayed home from school. He claimed he wasn't feeling well. The first time he had spoken more than three words to me in weeks.

It was a lie. Around ten this morning, he came to see me and said we needed to talk.

"Carl told me all about what you did," was his opening line. My mouth dropped open, and my heart skipped a beat.

"He told me what a slut my stepmother is," SJ continued. "How you showed him your tits. How you let him look up your skirt. How you showed him your panties. How you stripped in the open door, letting the whole neighbourhood get a good look at you."

I was speechless, I had no clue what to say. Deny everything? Sure, but he wouldn't believe me over his friend. Did Carl have any evidence? Did SJ? I didn't think so, but I couldn't be sure.

"What I want to know is why? Why did you do it? Isn't it enough that you stole my father from me? Now you have to steal my friends as well? Why the fuck did you do this?"

What could I say? I got horny because your father hasn't fucked me in over five months? Carl was there, and your father wasn't?

"Tell me why you did this. And you better tell me the truth, or I'll be on the phone to my dad in a minute and tell him all about it. That'll be the end of your comfy living. No more house, no more money, no more marriage. No more me, either, but I guess you would actually like that part. No more stupid boy you have to look after, especially since he's not even yours. So, talk to me. Aren't you the one who always wanted to talk? Now is your chance, and you better make it good."

His father would believe him, no doubt about that. And with Carl telling the same story, my fate was sealed, even without any evidence. No way in hell my husband would take my side in this.

So I talked. I told Sanjay about my feelings of loneliness and isolation. I told of my frustration with him, about my wasted efforts to be a mother for him; his rejection, and how it had hurt me. I told him how I was supposed to be there for him, and he didn't give me a chance, and that I had nothing to do. That I couldn't work, couldn't go out, because his father would see that as a dereliction of duty to him, to my stepson. I told him about how I was forced to sit around the house all day, waiting for a chance to do something, anything, to improve the relationship between him and me.

And I told him about how good it had felt to have someone to talk to, someone to look at me with something other than resentment in their eyes.

Mostly, I told him the truth. Of course, I left out certain things. Like how horny the whole thing had made me feel, or how often I had masturbated, or how wet I had gotten when I was showing Carl my tits.

SJ sat quietly for a long time. He seemed to actually consider the things I had said. I could still see the disgust in his eyes, but there was also something else there. Maybe understanding? The beginnings of something better?

"I will have to think about this," he finally said. "I am going to stay home tomorrow, and the next day, until I figure out what to do. Meanwhile, stay away from Carl. I told him not to come around anymore, but in case he does, don't let him in. You are on very thin ice right now, so you better not do anything to piss me off."

That was over twelve hours ago. SJ is up in his room, I haven't seen him since this morning. I don't know what to do, other than wait for him to make up his own mind.

May 10

SJ came down for breakfast this morning. He did not say a word, but at least he ate, and he did not call his father.

An hour later, he found me sitting in the living room, staring out the window. "I have a few more questions before I make my decision. I want you to answer me, and be truthful. If I catch you in even a single lie, I will call Dad and tell him all about what his wife is doing here at home, while he is out there working his ass off for us."

I could have argued about how his dad was sitting in an office the whole day, with the A/C going, giving orders to other people. Not exactly working his ass off, as far as I was concerned. And I had begun to wonder why he was never all that horny when he did come home. How many bimbos did he have down there? How many girls had he fucked, while I was here at home dealing with these problems?

But all I said was, "I will tell you what you want to know. I promise." No sense arguing with him about his dad at this point.

"Do you love Dad?"

"I certainly did when I married him. Now, I'm not sure anymore. He has left me alone. He blames me for not getting along with you. He is out there working, and I'm here at home. How can I love someone who is never there? I miss him, and maybe, if things were different, we might be able to work things out. But like this? I don't know what to do. I knew he was working out of the country, that he would be gone a lot, but this is way worse than he led me to expect."

"Why did you show Carl your tits?"

It felt strange, hearing that word out of my stepson's mouth. "I was lonely. Carl was here. We talked. Your father yells at me, you never talk to me, so this was the first time in months I had a conversation with someone who was interested in me. Carl looked at me, even though I didn't even wear anything nice, and it made me feel good. When Carl wanted to leave, I felt I needed to do something to make him stay. He was staring at my breasts, so I guess I figured showing him a little more would get him to stay."

"Carl said that you opened your blouse all the way, and that you even lifted your skirt for him."

I felt my face turn red. "When I opened one button on my blouse, Carl decided to stay a bit longer. Later, he caught on, and he used that to push me into showing him more and more. He threatened to leave, so I showed him more and more." Even to me, it sounded like a very thin reason for what I had done.

"And your strip in front of the open door?" SJ wanted to know.

I felt my face redden. "Carl told me to do it."

"And you just did it? Why?"

"I don't know if I can explain it. It felt good for me when I showed Carl my breasts, and I guess I wanted more of that feeling."

"And by 'felt good', you mean it made you horny? Did it make you wet?"

"Sanjay! How dare you talk to me like that? I am..."

My stepson interrupted me, ice in his voice. "You are a horny slut, that's what you are. You got off on showing your tits to my friend, and it made you horny and wet, and that's why you did it again when he told you to. You like showing yourself off, don't you?"

I did not answer. How could I admit that he was right?

"Remember, if you lie, I won't wait anymore, I will call Dad right now."

I didn't have much of a choice. "Yes, I liked showing myself to Carl."

"Did it make you horny?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Did you get wet?"

"SJ, please..."

"Did you?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, showing myself to Carl made me wet." I was close to tears. How could my stepson be so cruel to me?

"So you are a slut then?"

"No, I'm not a slut. I am lonely, frustrated, and horny. But that does not make me a slut."

Sanjay was silent for a few minutes. "What do you want to do now then? How are we going to solve this? If I call Dad, you know what will happen. Do you want that?"

"No, I don't. I want to wait until your father comes home, and then try to solve the problems with him, together. If you call him, then I won't have that chance."

"And you'll lose the house and the money and everything, right?"

"Yes, I guess I would. Of course, I would rather avoid that."

Frowning, my stepson continued. "There is another matter to be considered. Carl is only half your age, you know that, right? Do you also know what would happen if this would become public? This would not look good during the divorce, don't you think. How could you keep living here if the neighbours knew about this? And if Carl would complain about what you did, it might be construed as indecent behaviour, and you could go to jail for it."

I had no idea if showing off to Carl could be construed as 'indecent behaviour', but I was terrified I would find out.

"I don't want a divorce, I want to work things out with your father."

"Do you really think you would have much of a chance if Carl went to the police and my Dad found out?"

"No, no chance whatsoever," I admitted.

Sanjay went quiet again. Finally, he told me he would have to do some more thinking, and he would let me know his decision the next day. "Before I go, what are you willing to do to make things right?"

"What do you mean?" I asked. "What can I do? I screwed up, I shouldn't have done that, but what's done is done, I can't undo anything."

"Well, for instance, would you be willing to apologize to Carl?"

"Yes, of course I would."

"So, would you be willing to give him money to forget the whole thing?"

I thought about that. "You mean like pay him off? I guess so. Yes, if I could, if it's not too much money. I couldn't let your father find out."

"Right, so that's what I mean. How far would you be willing to go?"

I still didn't understand, and SJ was getting impatient with me. "What would be the worst thing you'd be willing to do? What if Carl wants to look at your tits again to keep quiet? What if he wants a blowjob? What would you do?"

I was shocked! Never in a million years would I have thought of that. What I did was wrong, so I assumed I would either be punished, or I would be forgiven. I guess I was a bit naive.

"Think about it," Sanjay said. "You've got 'til tomorrow morning to make up your mind."

With those words, he disappeared into his room again, and that was the last I saw of him today. I sat in the kitchen, thinking. I still didn't have any idea what to do.

May 11

I could not sleep yesterday. For several hours, I lay awake in my bed, thinking about SJ's suggestions. Sure, I wanted to put things right, but how far was I willing to go?

I couldn't get my stepson's 'worst-case scenario' out of my head. Would I show Carl my tits again to keep him quiet? Would that keep him quiet? I had my doubts about that. The last time, he already raised his demands by quite a bit. If I let on that he had any kind of power over me, who knows what he would come up with.

So, would I strip naked in front of him? Would I let him stare at my naked body? Would I spread my legs for him and let him look at my pussy? My hot, steamy wet pussy, which I was already rubbing again.

As soon as I imagined standing in front of Carl, hearing his commands, I was instantly horny. 'Strip, you slut,' I heard him in my head. 'I want to see your tits.' In my mind, I unbuttoned my blouse for him, showing him my boobs. I saw his cock grow bigger in his shorts as he commanded me to lift my skirt for him, then to take it off completely. 'Turn, show me your ass,' his commands continued. By this time, I was already getting close to an orgasm. 'Bend over, I want to see your pussy.' In my mind, I corrected myself. 'I want to see your cunt,' he said instead. Cunt sounded so much hotter than pussy at that time.

'Yeah, spread those legs for me, let me get a good look at that wet, steamy snatch of yours,' I could hear him say. Then he commanded me to turn around again and come to him. 'On your knees, slut.' I told myself not to do it. I begged him not to do it, and I was determined to slap him and tell him to go to hell. Instead, I saw myself obeying him without knowing why.

I imagined kneeling, while he was standing in front of me, pulling his shorts down. His stiff cock jumped out at me, pointing straight at my face. 'Now you will suck my dick, until I cum down your throat, you slut, and you will love it. You will swallow every drop, and then lick me clean until I get hard again.'

As my imaginary Carl was shooting his hot cum into my mouth, I orgasmed to the furious rubbing of my clit. Only my willpower kept me from screaming his name while I came all over my fingers; giving my stepson, who slept two doors down from me, any indication as to what I was doing was the last thing I wanted.

After a very restless night, Sanjay joined me for breakfast. He sat down without replying to my friendly, though not very cheerful 'Good Morning'. He silently chewed his pancakes and sipped his orange juice, while I sat as if on hot coals and watched and waited for his decision that would influence the rest of my life.

Finally, he put down his knife and fork and looked at me. "So, did you make a decision?" he asked me.

At first, I didn't understand. I thought he was the one to make a decision. Then it dawned on me that he was still waiting for an answer to his question from the previous day: what would I do if Carl wanted a blowjob?

My heart started pounding, and my breathing became laboured. I blushed, and my nipples got hard under my silk blouse. "If Carl wanted to see my breasts again, I would show them to him," I said, stalling for time, hoping against my better judgement that he might have forgotten his original question.

"So you would strip for him?" my stepson wanted to know, and I nodded.

"Would you give him a blowjob, if he insisted?"

Shit! I swallowed hard and took a deep breath. "Yes," I whispered, "if he would promise me that that would be it."

SJ kept silent for a minute, staring at me.

"So you would suck his cock?" I felt myself go from a girlish pink to a deep shade of scarlet as I nodded my head.

"My God, you really are a slut, aren't you?" I could hear his disgust, or what I took for disgust, clearly in his voice. "Tell me, 'Mother', why are your nipples so hard?" His tone of voice was very ironic, as he called me 'mother' for the first time ever.

I looked down at my chest and saw my nipples pushing hard against my blouse.

"What are you wearing underneath?" asked my stepson.

I thought I had misunderstood, but SJ repeated his question. "How dare you? It is none of your business what I ..."

"Shut up!" he yelled at the top of his voice. "Not one more word out of you, you bitch. Let's get one thing clear, right now, once and for all: no matter what Carl decides to do with his knowledge, what matters most here is me, my decision. If I call my dad, you're toast. History. Done. Is that clear? So you better watch what you're saying to me, Lady, or else you will have no chance whatsoever, Carl or no Carl. Is that clear?"

"Yes, it is," I whispered, head bent and looking at the floor.

"Crystal clear? Completely clear? No misunderstandings, no chance for mistakes? Do you completely understand? You are in my hands, okay? Carl will do whatever I tell him to do. Carl has not had an original thought in his head since he was born. Carl listens to me and does what I tell him. Do you understand that?"