Nude Housework

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I'll wait."

May 30

It was one of the longest nights of my life. After Carl left, SJ made me prepare a quick dinner, and after an hour of TV, he sent me to bed, like a child. He followed me into my bedroom, and he watched me. I somewhat expected him to come into my bed, but he stayed in a chair. Several times I tried to reason with him, tried to argue, but he was adamant that I not make myself come until the morning, and so I finally gave up and tried to sleep.

In the morning, after maybe two hours of fitful sleep and a lot of tossing and turning, I got up. SJ was asleep in the chair, and I let him sleep until after I made breakfast and coffee; lots of coffee, I was going to need it.

As usual, I had to stay naked during breakfast. SJ wore a bathrobe, the belt undone, so I was aware not only of his eyes on my tits and ass the whole time, but also of his hard-on whenever I had to get up to bring him more coffee, or another pancake.

"May..." I swallowed, trying to moisten my throat which was as dry as sandpaper. "May I please..." I looked at my son, who stared back at me, giving no indication that he was going to make this easier on me. "May I please come now?" I finally got out.

"Already? We just got up, Mom. Can't you wait until the afternoon?" SJ grinned.

"No. You promised. You said I could come in the morning, SJ. Please? I... I don't think I can wait any longer," I begged.

SJ took a minute, pretending to think about it, before finally nodding his head affirmatively. "Okay, Mom, you can get yourself off now, but I want to watch. Come on, let's go."

What? I had figured he would want to watch me, but... I didn't understand. SJ got up and closed his bathrobe. Moving towards the hallway, I followed him, hoping we would go to one of the bedrooms, although so far he had always made me masturbate for him in the kitchen.

No such luck! SJ turned towards the dining room, and then towards the big glass patio doors. 'Oh shit, he's going to make me do it in front of the doors?' I thought to myself, but instead, SJ opened the doors and walked out onto the patio, where he grabbed one of the lounge chairs and sat down.

I carefully stood beside the open doors, trying to get my son's attention. "SJ, what are you doing? SJ? I thought..."

"Come on, Mom, you want to get off, don't you? So get out here, grab a chair. And make sure to come as you are."

Shit! What if one of the neighbours heard that? Didn't he care at all? Did he really expect me to go out there and masturbate, on our patio, which was visible from at least two neighbouring houses? Most likely everybody was at work, but I didn't know for sure.

"What's the matter? Don't you want an orgasm, Mom?" SJ yelled loudly.

I did! I really, really needed to come.

After a quick glance at the windows, I could see from the patio door and not seeing anybody, I dashed across the three yards to the nearest lounge chair and dragged it in front of SJ's chair. I sat down quickly, pulling up my knees to my chest, trying to hide both my boobs and my pussy from any possible voyeurs.

Of course, SJ had other plans. "Stretch out, Mom, and catch some rays, get a bit of a tan. You look a little pale this morning."

Anxiously glancing around, I stretched out my legs. My thoughts were in turmoil. Was somebody watching me? Were any of the neighbours even home? I didn't want to be seen, but I was extremely horny, and I knew that I didn't really have a choice. If I didn't do this, SJ would make me wait, maybe another day. He would tease me, make me even hornier, and then just repeat the whole thing tomorrow.

I opened my legs, just enough to touch my dripping wet pussy, and began rubbing my clit. Instantly, I was just as horny as I had been the night before. I was still afraid that someone might be watching me, but I tried to tell myself that nobody was.

Within seconds, I began moaning. My pussy felt like it was on fire. I could see SJ's penis growing out of his bathrobe, and he grabbed it and began moving his hand slowly up and down. Watching him made me want to come even more, and I spread my legs further.

"You really are a horny slut, aren't you?" my son asked.

"I am very horny," I admitted breathlessly, rubbing my clit faster.

"No, that's not what I asked you. You are a horny slut, right?"

"I am horny, but I am not a slut," I protested.

"You're masturbating out here on the patio, where any of the neighbours could catch you, in front of your son, and you're not a slut?"

"No. You are making me do this. This is all your fault, and it doesn't make me a slut." I really tried to believe that.

SJ grinned and reached into a pocket on his robe, pulling out something and tossing it over to me. It was one of our cordless phones.

"Here, Mom, I think it's time you called Dad. You haven't talked to him in several days, and it's time you told him again how great you are getting along with your stepson. With the time difference, he should be off work by now."

"I can't... I am... You want me to..." I was speechless, but I continued playing with myself. Finally, I got it out. "You want me to call your Dad now? Please, SJ, I am so close, I only need a couple more minutes, can't I call him after?"

"You don't understand, Mother. I want you to call him now, while you're playing with your wet cunt in front of your stepson. I want you to make yourself come, while you're on the phone with him."

"No, SJ, please, don't make me do that. I don't think I could."

"Well, you can always stop now, and we'll forget the whole thing. Of course, then you won't come, and that would be a shame, seeing as you are already so close. But you can always wait until tomorrow."

I thought about it for about three seconds. I needed to come, I wanted my orgasm, and if I refused to do it now, SJ would make me do the whole thing again later. I had no choice, he would get his way in the end, no matter what I did.

I pushed the speed dial button for my husband's number and listened to the ring tone. I was hoping that maybe he wouldn't pick up, that maybe he was still at work, or at dinner, but no such luck. Instead, he picked up on the second ring, almost as if he had been waiting for my call.

While I talked to my husband on the phone, I continued to play with my clit, and I kept watching SJ jerking his cock. He had a big smile on his face as he kept staring at me, occasionally licking his lips, pretending to be licking me instead.

I have no idea what my husband and I talked about, only that I didn't say very much. The situation was turning me on, against all my expectations. Talking to my husband on the phone while I masturbated, at the same time looking at my son playing with his cock, thinking about possibly being watched by unseen eyes while having SJ staring at my fingers masturbating my wet pussy, it didn't take long for me to come. I tried desperately to suppress my moaning during my orgasm, and the net effect was that my orgasm was not very satisfying.

Afterwards, I remember using some dumb 'oops, gotta go, someone at the door' kind of excuse to end the call to my husband. Oh well, he had done that to me more than once.

SJ looked at me. "You really are a hot, horny slut, aren't you? Jerking off while you talk to your husband, in front of your son?"

I didn't reply. "Want to do it again?" SJ asked, still playing with his cock.

'Yes,' a part of my brain screamed. The same part that, despite my shame and humiliation, or perhaps because of it, had actually enjoyed the perverted situation, as well as my slutty behaviour. I could tell myself that I didn't have a choice, that I was being forced to do all this, but then why had my pussy become so wet? Why did I have an orgasm so quickly? Yesterday, I had been unable to come, because two boys had been watching me. Today, only one was watching for sure, but there could have been - could still be - more than one behind those windows, and I had just talked to my husband on the phone about the weather, while I had a couple of fingers buried in my cunt and brought myself to orgasm in front of my son and who knows who else. Was I really a slut? Did I enjoy all this?

"Yes," I whispered, "I want to come again."

"Then spread your legs, as wide as you can. If someone is watching, I want you to give them a good show, Mother. And don't hold yourself back, this time. I want to hear you come, my little horny slut."

I didn't reply, but spread my legs as ordered, letting them hang down over the sides of the lounge chair. 'If someone is watching you, they can now see everything,' I thought to myself, and that thought got my juices flowing immediately, and my fingers got busy again.

"Yes, Mother, that's it, work that clit. Rub your wet, slutty cunt for me. You're really horny, aren't you?"

"Yes," I answered his whispered questions.

"Are you a horny slut, Mother?"

"No, I'm not."

"Do you know that people could be watching you right now? I am watching you, Mom, and I am really enjoying the show. Look, Mom, look at me jerking off for you. Look at how hard my cock is for you. Are you as horny as I am?"

"Yes," I panted. "Yes, I am."

"Are you going to come for me?"

"Yes," I almost screamed, plunging two fingers deep into my wet cunt.

"Do you like it when I watch you?"

"Yes," I admitted. "Yes, I love it. I love showing myself to you. I love making you hot and horny."

I was close, real close, and SJ was pumping his fist up and down his cock like a madman, like a machine.

"Do you like me watching you when you come, Mom? Do you want to come for me?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to come for your son, Mom?"

"Yes, yes, I'm almost there."

"Are you hot? Does it make you horny, showing yourself to whoever might be watching?"

"Yes, I love showing off, I love being watched."

"And did you like talking to your husband, while you masturbated in front of his son?"

"Yes, I loved it," I blurted out. "I wish he could have seen it."

"Are you a horny slut, Mom?"

"I... yes... no..."

"Are you horny, Mom?"

"Oh yes, yes, I'm going to come, I'm..."

"Are you a slut, Mom?"

"Yes, yes, I'm coming, oh yes, I'm gonna..."

"Are you a slut, Mom?"

"Yes," I screamed, fucking myself with my fingers and rubbing my clit with my other hand.

SJ jumped up from his chair and stood directly in front of me, pumping his cock. "Are you my slut, Mom?" he asked again.

"Yes, yes, I am, I am a slut, I am your slut, yes," I finally admitted to myself as SJ's cock erupted. Stream after stream of hot cum shot all over my fingers and my belly.

That was all I needed. I came, and I screamed my pleasure out, not caring who heard me. I was coming, and that was all that mattered. I had no more inhibitions at that moment. I wanted to feel my son's hot cum on my body. I wanted to let him know how hot I was. I wanted him to see me come, and I didn't hold anything back, pressing and rubbing my clit and my insides, milking the last bit of pleasure from this incredible orgasm, until I finally collapsed in my chair.

I felt hot breath on my lips, then other lips touching mine. I opened my eyes to see SJ's face right in front of mine, his lips tenderly kissing mine.

"Thank you," he whispered. "Thank you, my slut."

November 17

Sanjay always calls me his slut these days, at least whenever we are alone.

And he is right. I have become his slut. I am his, to do with as he pleases.

My husband came home a couple of months after that day when I masturbated on the patio in front of my son. The first time, I should say, since I had to do this many times since.

That night, my son fucked me for the first time. Actually, that is not quite right: I fucked him. He lay on his back and told me to fuck him, and I did. I took his cock and put it inside my cunt, and I lowered myself down until he was buried all the way inside me, and I moved myself up and down his shaft until he came deep inside me.

We have fucked many times since. He enjoys humiliating me, so most of the time he makes me so horny that I can't stand it anymore, and then he makes me beg him to let me fuck him. He doesn't always say yes, either. Sometimes I am not allowed to do anything at all. Sometimes he makes me masturbate to orgasm in front of him. Sometimes, he makes me play with myself until I almost come, and then stop. Then, I beg him to fuck me again. Sometimes, I beg him for a long, long time.

He has fucked me, and he has also made me fuck his friends. He especially enjoys it when I come while fucking his friends because he knows this makes me feel cheap and ashamed. Or when I am forced to masturbate in front of them. I don't have a problem coming in front of them anymore, but I still feel ashamed, which is of course why my son enjoys it so much.

Whenever my husband is not at home, I am always naked. I clean the house naked, and his friends come over to watch and to jerk off. Sometimes I am ordered to fuck them, or to suck their cocks, but most of the time they just use me as masturbation material.

When my husband is home, SJ's friends stay away, but that doesn't mean I don't get sex. My son has used me by forcing me to let him touch me, while my husband is sitting in the living room, watching TV or reading the paper while my son plays with my cunt and brings me off, in the kitchen behind the counter, ten feet from my husband. The sheer perversity of this makes me come every time, and I struggle to keep from screaming when I come.

I have also had to sneak out of bed in the middle of the night to go to my son's room and fuck him. Twice, he had a number of his friends over, and I had to fuck and suck them, as well as my son, until they were all satisfied. Then, they made me wash up, and go back to bed. I was still so horny, I masturbated on my bed until my husband woke up and caught me and then fucked me as well.

When Tom is out of the country, I am my son's plaything. He makes me suck his friends, give them handjobs, or just get on my hands and knees and let them use my cunt and my ass as they wish. They sometimes pay him for it, which makes me feel like a whore, and they don't pay him much, which makes me feel like a cheap whore. A quarter for a blowjob, fifty cents for a fuck, ten cents extra if they want to come on me. Once, I made $22.50 for my son in a single day.

It's not a bad life, really. One could get used to it. There are no more bad vibes, we talk, we have fun; things are okay between my son and I, and when I have his cock buried in my cunt, or in my mouth, or in my ass, or even if I just get him off with my hands, I know my son loves me, and I finally feel like a real mother.