Nude Housework

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my skirt and stepped out of it, then took off my blouse. I wasn't wearing a bra underneath, and SJ's eyes never left my tits. His cock was still hard, and it twitched as I knelt down in front of him and tentatively touched him. It felt very hard, and hot. I hadn't had a cock in my hand for a long time. I gripped it hard and began moving my hand up and down on him, just like the girl in the movie was doing right now to a guy.

Shit! The bimbo in the movie had stopped jerking the guy off, and taken his cock in her mouth. What if Sanjay...

I didn't want to finish the thought. I moved my hand faster, trying to make him come, quickly, before he saw what the girl did and maybe made me do the same thing. Within seconds, I had SJ panting with pleasure. His cock got even harder in my hand, the head swelled up and became a deep dark purple.

"Oh yes, yes, oh yes, do it, make me come. Make me come, you slut. Oh yeah, yes..."

My stepson came in my hand. His hot cum shot out of his hard prick like a fountain, spurt after spurt, landing on my tits, all over my hand, finally dribbling down onto my legs. His cock stayed hard, and I didn't slow down my movements at all. I grabbed him firmly, moving my hands up and down and up and down. I was fascinated by his youthful cock, by his stamina, by his hardness. If SJ hadn't finally pulled my hand away, I would have jerked him off again, made him come again. My pussy was itching, dripping wet. I looked down at the cum on my tits, running down over my stomach. I was hot. I think if SJ had at that moment ordered me to fuck him, I wouldn't have thought twice about it. I would have just sat down on his cock and fucked him, and to hell with the consequences.

"Lay down, on your back," Sanjay ordered, his voice surprisingly gentle. "Lay back, and play with yourself, Mom. I want to watch you come."

I was so fucking horny, I didn't even think about arguing. I let myself fall back, stretched out my legs, and spread them wide, right in front of him. Then I allowed my fingers to move to my pussy, to my clit, and brought myself off within a few minutes.

I fingered myself, while he watched me. I played with my slick clit, I shoved two fingers into my cunt and fucked myself, and I came almost instantly. I moaned, loud. I am not sure if I screamed as I came, but I thought it was very likely. I let my stepson watch me masturbate, shamelessly, without any inhibitions. I let him watch me have an orgasm, right in front of him, while his cum was still dripping off my tits.

Afterwards, I felt ashamed, and I curled up into a ball and cried. When I had calmed down, SJ had disappeared. The movie was still playing. A different bimbo was getting fucked in the ass, and I wondered if that was what my future held.

May 27

It has become a regular thing. SJ comes down in the morning, usually naked, and I have to jerk him off while he eats his breakfast. I have to be naked as well, the whole time. Every morning.

After his first cum, he goes off to school, and I do my housework, go shopping, of course without panties, prepare dinner, still naked under my short skirt. Everything has to be ready before he comes home. Some days, Tom phones, due to the time difference usually around noon. I tell him things are going great, his son and I are getting along, everything is fine. What else am I supposed to tell him? Tom is happy with what he hears and has stopped yelling at me. He tells me he will be home in a couple of months.

SJ is now coming straight home from school, unlike before when he would always hang around with his friends in the afternoon. Now, he'd rather play with his slut. He makes me open the door for him naked. I have to hold the door wide open, while he takes his time coming in. He told me that he thinks that it turns me on, displaying myself to the neighbours like that.

He is right. Not that there is much chance of someone actually seeing me standing in the door, but there is some risk, and the idea of anyone catching me opening the door to my stepson in the nude really does turn me on.

We spend the afternoons mostly in his room, doing homework. Or to be exact, I do his homework, while he plays with my tits, my cunt, my ass. Normally he gets me so worked up that I beg him to allow me to play with myself. If he allows me to do it, which is not very often, I have to do it in front of the window. To make sure nobody sees me, I try to hurry up. SJ thinks it is very funny how I try to make myself come as quickly as I can, while he knows that I am terrified at being seen while I'm masturbating. Of course, not only do I have to do it in front of the window, but also completely in the nude. While I'm doing it, he makes fun of me because of the way I'm also being turned on by the thought of somebody seeing me.

At night, we sometimes watch TV, sometimes a movie. I am naked while carrying out SJ's orders. He either makes me give him a hand job, or he makes me play with myself while he jerks off, not allowing me to come. Or he makes me crawl around on all fours, my ass high in the air, my tits swaying. He loves looking at me in that position and quite often gets very horny so that I have to masturbate him a second or even third time.

In the beginning, I often cried. I felt ashamed, having to follow SJ's perverted orders and participate in his dirty games, but soon I became accustomed to them. My embarrassment is still there, but I now realize that it is partly that embarrassment, the shame of being nude in front of my son, that turns me on.

Today, he forced me to give him his first blowjob. Well, I don't know if it was his first, but it was the first time I had his cock in my mouth. He made me jerk his cock as usual while he was having breakfast when he suddenly told me to get on my knees in front of him. "You're going to suck me off now, Mom," he told me. I had been expecting it. I was even surprised that it took so long for him to get the idea.

So, I got on my knees. I knew it wasn't going to take long, seeing as he had already been very close to an orgasm earlier. I licked over the head of his cock, played with my tongue underneath, licked the pre-cum from the head. Then, I looked at his eyes while I opened my mouth wide and took him in, all the way. I sucked, and I licked. He came almost immediately, not giving me time to get used to his dick in my mouth. He shot his cum into my mouth, and I kept sucking and licking until he was done, empty, soft.

I swallowed everything.

May 29

Today, when my son (I'm not going to call him stepson anymore, even though it's technically correct) came home from school, I waited for him at the door, naked, like every other day for the last 12 days. This time though, he told me to get dressed.

"Are we going out?" I asked him, but he shook his head. "No, we're having company." I was surprised, but I had learned not to argue with him. The last time I had refused to follow one of his orders, I had spent the night tied up and naked, with a large, remote-controlled, vibrator in my pussy, turned on and off at random intervals by my son from next door. Nobody can imagine how horny I was the next morning.

SJ followed me into my bedroom. He opened the closet and started picking out clothes for me to wear. Thin, almost see-through lace panties, a matching bra, a red wraparound skirt, and a bright yellow blouse. The blouse was the only item I had a problem with since the bra and panties would be hidden, and the skirt was a comfortable, knee-length item.

"I can't wear the blouse, SJ, it is way too tight. I bought that thing ten years ago. I have gained a little weight since then, Hon."

SJ grinned. "I know, Mom, and you've gained it in all the right places. See if the blouse will still fit."

It still felt weird, letting my son watch me get dressed in front of him. I was able to get into the blouse, and even close the buttons, but it was way too tight over my breasts. My boobs were in danger of popping the buttons and bursting out at any second.

"Perfect," commented my son. "Just what I was looking for."

I blushed, but held my tongue and didn't argue. Maybe I would be alright if I was very careful while breathing in.

When I was dressed, we went back down into the kitchen. "So, who is going to be coming?" I asked. As soon as I said it, I knew that was a mistake.

"Both of us, hopefully," laughed SJ. "But that's probably not what you meant, right? Carl is going to come over in about half an hour."

"Carl? Oh god, no, please not him. I couldn't look at him, after what I have done. And after what he has done. The little shit ratted me out, and told you all about it."

"Yes, and the little shit, as you so aptly call him, wants to get paid for not telling anyone about what you did. Don't complain to me about it, Mother. You're the one who just had to show off her tits to him, not me."

For the next ten minutes, I tried to persuade SJ to find another way, but without success. He insisted that I had to deal with Carl at some point, and Carl wanted that to be today. In fact, Carl seemed very eager. The doorbell rang well in advance of Carl's estimated arrival time.

"Okay, mom, now you go open the door and be nice to him. Remember that he could still tell my father all about what you did."

"But it would be his word against mine, and Tom would believe me more than him, I'm sure," I tried one more time.

"Maybe, but not if I tell him that I saw you do exactly what Carl says you did. I'm on his side here. After all, without him, I would have never found out what a little slut you are, and I owe him for that. Now open the door."

The bell rang again. The little shit was really impatient. I went to open the door. Carl stood outside, a big grin appearing on his face as he saw my tight blouse, with my tits almost blowing the buttons off and busting out.

"Hi, Mrs. Sellers, how are you? I'm here to see SJ, is he here? Sorry, I'm a little early, I wasn't supposed to be here until four."

Why are you staring at my tits, if you're here to see SJ? "Hello, Carl. That's okay, come on in. SJ is in the kitchen. You know the way."

"After you, Mrs. Sellers." My, my, he was just as polite as before. At least, I assumed it was politeness, at least until I closed the front door and walked ahead of Carl towards the kitchen. The whole way, I could feel his eyes on my ass like slimy hands.

The kitchen was empty. "SJ?"

"In the living room. Would you please bring us some cake and some whipped cream?" Sure, anything to get out from under Carl's stares.

When I walked into the living room with the cake, and a big can of 'Reddi-Whip', Carl and SJ were sitting on two chairs, opposite the couch. I placed the cake and some soft drinks on the table and asked, "Anything else, guys?"

"No, mom, just sit over on the couch."

"But I have lots of stuff to do, and wouldn't you guys rather be alone and talk about boy stuff?" I didn't think this was going to work, and it didn't.

"No, Mom, we want you to sit right over there on the couch."

Reluctantly I sat down, tucked my skirt under and crossed my legs like a proper lady.

"Now, Carl, what do you want from her?" SJ asked without preamble.

Carl looked at me, then back at my son. "I... I want to... I want her to do what she did the last time."

I turned red. "Now, Carl, look, be reasonable, I..."

"Mom," interrupted SJ, "don't argue, do what he wants."

Slowly, I moved my hands to the top button on my blouse. Again, SJ interrupted. "No, Mom, just take a really, really deep breath."

I blushed even more. My lips started to tremble with suppressed emotions. I didn't want to. I had no choice. But I didn't want to.

I inhaled, slowly, as deeply as I could. I saw my breasts move outward. I saw the buttons on my blouse straining, the material getting tighter and tighter. More and more air entered my lungs, putting more pressure on the thin blouse, as well as the buttons. Something had to give.

'Pling.' Shit! 'Pling.' The top two buttons gave way, flying halfway across the room. My bra was not covered by the blouse at all anymore.

"Now you can undo the rest of them, mom." SJ seemed to really enjoy the situation, judging by the smile on his face, while Carl sat there with his mouth hanging open, drooling.

I undid the last three buttons, slowly, like my son had told me, not looking at either of the boys.

"Do you want her to take it off?" The question was directed at Carl, who nodded his head eagerly. "Yeah, I want to see her tits."

"Okay, the bra, too, then."

I felt like a hooker, as I stripped out of my blouse and my bra in front of the boys. And as I sat there, topless, in front of the two teenagers, I looked at their faces, I saw their eyes, and that's when it happened again: I started to get aroused!

What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm getting turned on because two boys are staring at my naked tits, and I know that they are getting hard under their shorts. I felt alive, appreciated, desirable. Hot. Horny. I knew what the next command was going to be, and if I was honest with myself, I couldn't wait.

And then it came. "Take your skirt off, mom."

"No," yelled Carl.

What? What happened? He didn't want to see me without my skirt?

"Spread your legs. Let us look up your skirt, just like you did it last time."

Oh no, he wanted to look. He was just more of a pervert than I had thought.

It didn't matter to my pussy. Spreading my legs, letting the skirt slowly ride up until my panties became visible, was making me just as hot as having to take it off. Maybe more.

"Can I make her take the panties off?" Carl asked. I felt more and more like a piece of meat. Nobody was asking my opinion, my permission. Even Carl seemed to know that my son was in charge, that he had complete control over me.

"Of course, you can make her do anything," SJ replied, which made me blush again.

"Take your panties off, Mrs. Sellers. Stand up and do it."

I stood in front of the couch and lifted my skirt, without letting the boys see more than a bit of leg. I grabbed the elastic of my panties and slowly pulled them down, slid them down my legs.

Carl smiled. "That's good," he said happily. "Now sit down, and spread your legs again."

I did as ordered, and soon my naked pussy came into view. Carl stared, fascinated, and even SJ, although he had seen me naked many times by then, couldn't seem to take his eyes off my cunt.

For five long minutes, I sat there, in this humiliating position, before Carl finally told me to take the skirt off. "I want to finally see you all naked, Mrs. Sellers," he informed me.

"Wanna take your dick out and play with yourself?" Sanjay asked, and Carl quickly agreed. "But only if you do it, too," he added.

Both boys dropped their shorts and took out their cocks. Carl's was a bit longer and thicker than SJ's, but I don't think either one of them was concerned with their respective sizes at that time. For the next half hour, their eyes were only on me.

They used me! They used me like they would use a porn magazine, a porn movie. They made me assume various positions, both on the couch and on the floor. They made me play with myself. They made me pull on my nipples. They made me bend over and show them my ass. They made me crawl on the floor, towards them, away from them. They made me shake my tits.

And the whole time, they had their cocks in their hands.

And the whole time, my cunt was getting wetter. I loved it, every minute of it. I was embarrassed, ashamed, humiliated. And wet, wetter than ever before.

I also found out why my son had wanted the cake: as an excuse for the whipped cream. And the whipped cream? About halfway through my 'performance', SJ grabbed the can of Reddi-Whip and ordered me to crawl to him and lay on my back in front of him. He sprayed whipped cream all over my body, staring at my tits, down over my belly, my pussy, my legs. Then he made me rub it all in until my skin was gleaming with the cream and the oil.

That was also when Carl couldn't hold back anymore. Sitting on his chair in front of me, he shot his first load of cum all over my body, mixing it with the whipped cream. I hardly noticed. I just kept rubbing it all in. SJ followed a few seconds later, adding his own cream to my body.

Both boys stayed rock hard and kept jerking off until Carl asked if they could get me to do it instead. "Of course," SJ replied. "We can even make her give us a blowjob."

"No way." Carl clearly did not believe him.

Sanjay only smiled. "Let me show you. Mom, sit back down on the couch." He knelt beside me, his cock in front of my face. "Now show Carl how you suck cock. And look at him while you do it."

SJ always found new ways to add to my humiliation. Having to look at Carl's unbelieving eyes as I sucked off my son was a new low, like doing it in front of a camera, and therefore made me even hornier.

Before I knew what was happening, both Carl and SJ were kneeling on either side of me, and I was taking turns sucking and masturbating both boy's cocks. I had one in each hand, and the tip of one - sometimes both at the same time - in my mouth. Which left no hands to play with myself, unfortunately. I sat there on the couch, taking care of the boys, while I got hotter by the minute. Their hands were all over my body, but mostly on my tits, rubbing in whipped cream; never long enough between my legs to get me off, only long enough to get me hotter.

"Oh God, I'm coming."

Five times I heard that during the next hour. Four times, I had a boy shoot his cum into my mouth. Four times, I swallowed. As ordered. The fifth time, Carl wanted to shoot all over my tits, and of course, my son generously allowed his friend to come on his mother again.

When they finally had had enough, they both sat down again in their chairs.

"Well, mom, that was great, but what about you?" asked SJ. "You didn't come yet, did you?" I shook my head. "Well, tell you what. You can either leave now, take a shower, maybe eat something, then go to bed early. You must be tired. But, if you decide to do that, you can not get yourself off. You will not masturbate, or, to be exact, you will not have an orgasm until tomorrow. I'll be watching, and you won't be able to do it, believe me.

"On the other hand, if you want to, you can make yourself come right now, right here."

"Here? Now?"

"Here and now, with both of us watching. What do you say, mom?"

I was so horny! I didn't want to do it in front of them, but the thought of waiting until the next day brought fresh tears to my eyes. I couldn't wait, I just couldn't.

But, as horny as I was, I couldn't do it. I tried, but the humiliation of having to do this in front of the two boys was just too much. My body was willing, even eager, but my mind would not - could not - forget that I was naked in front of two teenagers, one of whom was my son.

And so I tried for a long time, sitting naked, legs spread wide, pussy dripping, whipped cream and cum drying on my body, to get myself to an orgasm.

I couldn't do it. I just couldn't.

"So," SJ exclaimed after a long time, "then I guess you'll have to wait until tomorrow, right?"

"No, please, SJ, please let me come," I pleaded with my son, who smiled cruelly. "Of course, Mother, you may come, just do it."

"I can't," I almost cried. "I can't do it in front of you."

"What do you think, Carl? Should we allow her to go to the bathroom and make herself come?"

Carl didn't even think about it. "No, I want to see it, I want to see her get herself off. I want to watch her."

"Well, Mom, you heard him. So again, either do it here, in front of us or wait until tomorrow morning."

I knew it was no use; I just could not make myself come in front of the two boys, I was too ashamed.