Nude in My Girlfriend's Pool

Story Info
While she's away, I go for a nude swim in my friend's pool.
1.2k words
4.38
54.4k
46

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My best girlfriend, Lindsay lives with her husband Ron in a beautiful home about a quarter mile from where I live. Her backyard consists of a screened-in porch that covers a kidney-shaped pool with a built-in spa. Normally, we alternate visits to each others' pools for sunning, swimming, and an ample tasting of our favorite wines while enjoying the privacy the fences around our yards provide from prying eyes. The difference is that Lindsay has two young children, so when we swim at her house, we have to keep our bikinis on, whereas at my place, if the kids and her husband are not around, it's swimsuit-optional for both of us - which means no swimsuits because we never wear them when it's just the two of us at my pool.

Unfortunately, my pool developed a crack and required a total repair and refinish, which meant it would be unavailable for swimming for about two weeks. Fortunately, Lindsay and her family had planned to travel from their Florida home to a vacation resort in South Carolina for the same two weeks. Lindsay asked me to keep an eye on the place, which included picking up the mail, checking inside to be sure there were no leaky pipes, and taking care of her pool. Since I worked during the week, it was no big deal to stop off on the way home, pick up the mail and check things out.

Then it occurred to me. This situation presented an opportunity.

I'd always been fascinated by being nude in places I shouldn't be nude. I remember one time I was on a business trip and decided to stay the weekend in my otherwise deserted but safe hotel. I was actually one of five guests in a 100-room place and my fellow guests must have been working because I didn't see them the whole weekend. This aloneness gave me the opportunity to walked from my room to the pool and hot tub wearing only a towel and I was able to swim and hot tub nude totally undisturbed. I don't know if I was unseen but if the desk clerk saw me on the security cameras, he never said anything. I even walked down my hall with my towel draped over my arm wearing just a smile.

It felt wonderful!

Needless to say, I'm glad I brought my friend Mr. Vibe with me on this trip! There were plenty of opportunities for more nude adventures but that's not what this story is about.

The first night Lindsay, Ron and the kids were away, I drove straight to their house, picked up the mail, opened the front door, turned off the alarm, and went inside. Immediately, I noticed something seemed odd. The house was borderline hot, as if the AC wasn't working. I placed the mail on the kitchen table and checked the thermostat, discovering that while the AC was on, it was set to 85, no doubt to save on electricity. Rather than reprogram the thermostat, I stripped down to my panties and bra and continued my rounds, checking every water source for leaks. Thankfully, everything was fine.

Still dressed only in panties and bra, I went outside to check on the pool. It was a hot, humid evening, typical of Florida in the summer and the temperature outside was only slightly more comfortable than the temperature inside. Thankfully, all was well at the pool as the filter was running and circulating the water as it should have.

As I turned around to go back into the house, I saw an envelope taped to the mini-fridge. It had my name on it. I opened it and read the note.

"Sandra, Thanks so much for taking care of the house while we are on vacation. Inside the fridge, you'll find several bottles of our favorite fine cabernet merlot. These are for you as is the use of the pool. So, sip, strip, and take a dip. Hopefully, your pool will be fixed by the time we get back and we can spend some time together there. Hugs, Lindsay."

How nice, I thought.

I opened the fridge, took out a bottle of wine, opened it, and poured myself a glass.

I sipped.

A fine vintage, I thought.

The wine warmed me even more than the weather. With nowhere to go but home, I finished the first glass, poured another, and set it down on the small table next to a lounge chair.

Then, I went back inside to get a couple of towels.

Once inside, I undid my bra and slipped off my panties, placing them neatly with the other clothes I had worn that day. With my towels in hand, I went back outside, fully nude.

I experienced a wondrous feeling standing there as the evening breeze wafted over my uncovered body. I lay one towel on the lounge chair and sat down comfortably, continuing my own personal naked wine fest. The second glass was making me warm, so I went over to the steps of the pool and sat down on the edge. The water felt so refreshing on my feet.

I just had to go all the way in. I put my glass down and waded away from the steps. The water temperature was perfect and felt so good all over my body. Immediately, I swam to one of the jets on the side by the spill-away spa and straddled it. The pulsing water felt so good on my clit. I came almost immediately.

I relaxed a little while longer in the water, finished my wine and then dried off by the lounge chair. It had turned dark now and I knew that I had to get home and get ready for my next day at work. I went inside, locked the back door and hung the wet towels in the pool bath. Completely dry now, I started to put on my panties and then stopped.

Why should I get dressed just to drive a quarter-mile home?

I scooped up all my clothes, set the alarm, locked the front door and gingerly walked to my car, fully nude.

The quarter-mile from Lindsay's house to mine was dark as there are no lights of any kind on that stretch of road. Still, the ride home in the nude was exciting for me. Would I encounter any neighbors out for an evening stroll? Would I pass another car and the driver would see me?

I couldn't decide which excited me more - the idea of possibly being seen driving my car in the nude or getting away with not being seen

No sooner had I gotten home then my phone beeped.

It was a text message from Lindsay.

"I forgot to tell you that Ron had internet security cameras installed in the house, overlooking the pool, and facing the front door. He said thanks for the show."

There was a smiley face at the end.

Oh my, I thought, feeling a wetness between my legs that needed to be satisfied.

I texted back, "If he liked that, tell him to tune in tomorrow, same time. You can watch, too!"

Smiley face at the end.