All Comments on 'Nude in My Girlfriend's Pool'

by cutiegirl4004

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
jonyoungaujonyoungauabout 4 years ago

For a pool area and the heat nudity shouldnt be a surprise

lowflykiwilowflykiwiabout 4 years ago

Please continue this story.

PaleHubby43PaleHubby43about 4 years ago
Love your risk-taking!

So many people have hang-ups and repression’s about the body and sexuality. It’s good to read about the adventures of someone who doesn’t! Wish I could have seen the show!

cutiegirl4004cutiegirl4004about 4 years agoAuthor
I should have mentioned...

By the way, this is a 100% true story.

winecountryanniewinecountryannieabout 4 years ago
Very Fun!

A very nice surprise twist at the end... totally fun! Have to laugh... thinking about some my house sitting experiences as a younger woman before getting married... they would have been much more fun with today’s technology. I was naked constantly in some amazing homes. Thanks for a very fun story... hope there’s a follow up.

zooliciouszooliciousabout 4 years ago

Very nice. I really enjoyed what is hopefully a nice start to security camera footage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
embarrassed

I felt sorry her she must be totally embarrassed.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89almost 2 years ago

You don't describe what the protagonist looks like. This is a story about nudity, yet without knowing what this character being "nude" looks like, it falls flat at what it tries to do.

cutiegirl4004cutiegirl4004almost 2 years agoAuthor

To Cyberweasel89 - she's any woman your imagination conjures up

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89almost 2 years ago

But you're the writer. I have to do your work for you? I don't read stories to conjure up the author's characters for them, I read stories because the author wrote the characters for others to read about. Besides, I'm not visually oriented due to a disability, so unless it's described, I can't read the author's mind. This isn't some "I want to have sex with that character" fantasy, this is about nudity. So if you want us to conjure up what she looks like, doesn't that still defeat the purpose since you're asking us to conjure up the nudity too?

HartMannHartMannalmost 2 years ago

Light and pleasant holiday fare. Very nice, the little twist at the end, even though I feel that in real life, it took you a little longer to shake of the fact that he had seen you and to muster the courage to invite them for the next day. Great stuff, fresh, light, looking forward to more...

cutiegirl4004cutiegirl4004almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for all the nice comments!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercutiegirl4004@cutiegirl4004
I enjoy writing and love it when you comment! It makes me want to write more! I'm also on Second Life as Sandra Holyoke