All Comments on 'Nude On A Bearskin Rug'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 1 year ago

I liked more than I would. The dialogue, though. Was it supposed to be southern? Immature? Excited? Just ended up like they had a stutter. I'm sure that's not what you were hearing in your head, but still....

steve1953steve1953over 1 year ago

I remember the story there was no reason to remove it. God Bless and thank you for all your stories.

amadthonamadthonover 1 year ago

Enjoyed rereading this, got all excited when I saw the new story icon then realized I had seen it before but its a great story.

BigGun44BigGun44over 1 year ago

I think you made the story better.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

You Sir, are one of the best writers on here!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just as good as the original story and you certainly don’t need to be corrected. I also don’t think any of your stories is or were substandard and wish you would have left all your stories posted as I enjoy rereading your stories while waiting for you to post a new story. Five stars. Thanks Jimbob44.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 1 year ago

A sincere thank you for the re write and repost it is a fantastic story. Well written storyline and characters with excellent dialogue and humor! Just right blend of stereotypes to help with the humor. This made an excellent reading time. Sadly I do not remember the original so not sure I did read it. Pleased that your pleasure to write this back into your posts. Definitely full marks as I was highly entertained. I will have to favorite since worthy of reading again!

Please do keep writing for your pleasure and I will keep reading for my enjoyment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.