All Comments on 'Nude on the Job'

by Trionyx

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
ArdieffArdieffalmost 2 years ago

Super sweet characters ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Eight pages of constant POV changes? Too much interruption of reader immersion to wade through. Next time, learn to write 3rd person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the way the relationship developed. It was more than just sex.

Djmac1031Djmac1031almost 2 years ago

I absolutely adore this story. Well done

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 2 years ago

Trionyx, really enjoyable story. The characters were well developed (and Lucy was hot!), the story had meaning, and the relationship grew and matured as it went along, leading the reader to cheer for them to get together by the end. For constructive criticism, the only thing I noted was the perspective changes were pretty frequent in places; it’s probably a personal thing but I prefer a longer stint between such switches to better understand the character and their motivation(s). Since it was just two and going back and forth between them, that really wasn’t a problem here. In the end, that it was lots of fun and worthy of 5*. Best wishes in the contest. Oh, and did I mention that Lucy was hot? ;-)

GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

Nice story. Too bad they didn’t embrace the nudist lifestyle. And regarding nudist resorts: two general classes of nudist resorts are the ‘clothing optional’ (except nudity required in and around the pool and spa areas) , and then the totally nude resorts, such as this one. But even at these resorts people can be clothed such as maintenance workers, contractors, delivery guys, any outside person doing business with the resort.

Being lifelong nudists, it surprises me that anyone who visits a resort for any period of time (day, weekend, week) wouldn’t fall in love with the nudist lifestyle. It really is freeing, comfortable, relaxing, natural, wholesome, sensual, and just feels good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it very much. Thank you for this tender story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice to read an articulate and well structured story. Excellent theme and held interest well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written, too bad there are only 5 starts to be given..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice but a beyond-slow burn. He seems too reluctant even after they are partners. She has to do all the emotional lifting, making him start to seem like a weenie. The nude angle almost doesn't quite fit in in the end. I grew a bit bored because of the slowness of their relationship and his hyper-reluctance. Tank is damned luck Lucy tolerated it.

GHreaderGHreaderalmost 2 years ago
My first Trionyx read and it will not be my last.

I saw this story in the National Nude Day contest list. I find those contest lists are a good way to find authors I have not read before.

This was a great story. It was well written and a fun read. It had a good flow.

Thank you for sharing your storytelling talent.

Now I need to go back to your bookshelf and find some more of your stories to read.

Thank you !

AZTT2AZTT2almost 2 years ago

Fun story. As a former Army tank crewman I love your choice of a lead character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love that story. I found the strory idea interesting. The issue with nudism is certainly not common, but that's true you lean beeing soft before pretty nude females. I wasn't able to say if the author is man or lady. So much personal feeling. And this is nice love story. Ps: i do not believe workors need to be naked, but this aas funny driver.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a joke! Everyone has to be nude, including people working there?! That's just a load of BS. Not worth the time to read because it's completely unbelievable. Wish I could give you 0 stars for this piece of crap.

caveman21936caveman21936almost 2 years ago

She understood and accommodated his problem. 5 stars.

smooth_Ballssmooth_Ballsalmost 2 years ago

Nice slow love story, told from both sides but I got the impression the author was best with the Lucy-parts of the tale.

And it is sort of a meditation on the role of nudity on arousal. Is it so that it's all simply a stimulus-response reaction, you see nudity and up goes the pointer?

Maybe it's like that for some people or maybe people get like that in severly prudish cultures.

I know the paradox attractiveness of a partly dressed body that I know well and have seen all nude before. But I doubt it is that naturism sort of burned out the fuse. I believe there is a lot for showing the intent, showing off in a sexy dress while just being naked is, well, simply natural.

That said, there's nothing wrong with a fetish for sexy half-dressed beauty.

centauri4centauri4almost 2 years ago

I cannot vote in the Nude Day 2022 contest yet because I read the setup and skipped to the last chapter to sneak a peek at the conclusion. Sorry!

This story is enjoyable as an introduction to your work, this much I can say for certain.

Davester37Davester37almost 2 years ago

5 stars from me. These characters are well developed, believable, and certainly likable. That makes the story. Your editing appears perfect to me, which I always appreciate.

I agree that the rules of the nudist resort are probably unrealistic, but hey, it’s fiction, right? You can make the rules whatever you want! I also find the changes in point of view a bit much. I usually prefer third-person, but again, it’s your story. Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good storyline. Great ending. Inventive writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A delightful & engaging story. Just what a story in the romance category should be - with some interesting twists

sweaty1sweaty1almost 2 years ago

Loved it , great story and well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it and the slow anxious pace that developed. This writing is excellent and I look forward to reading more of your work.

A 5 star + story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just a beautiful story! Certainly the most romantic I've read in a long time, maybe ever. And I've been reading since Lit started, with only a break for Covid because of work (I'm an M.D.). I enjoy the sex stories, particularly exhibitionism, but they're artificial. Your writing is truly how lasting love develops. I'm sure I'll be reading your other works. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Cute story, unrealistc premise

The idea that service people must be nude on the grounds makes this story fantasy--nowhere in the real world would this happen. I manage a naturist resort and know about the operation of many dozens. None would dare impose such a rule. We'd never get trades workers--electricians, plumbers, septic tank service people, propane deliveries, etc. on the grounds to do work. And that doesn't even consider health inspectors for the annual licensing of the food service operation, campground inspection, water system inspection, and other governmental visitors. Police/sheriff visits, fire department, annual fire extinguisher service--I could go on and on. The story itself is cute. The premise is dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really loved the way this story was written and the scenes developed. I was able to see the story playing on 35mm screen in my mind. I recommend to continue the great work.

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

Fantastic story. The person that mentioned that you do not have to be nude to do work at a naturist resort is correct, but the nudity aspect at a resort was an important part of this story. Please keep up with your excellent work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I give you props for giving Tank an interesting issue to deal with. Waaay too many men are still under the impression that they have to be hard as a rock all during sex, because that's what they see in porn. As to the requirement to work nude, it was a vital plot device. IRL, it just couldn't work, as many commenters have said.

THANK YOU for a fun read!!

Be Well and Happy

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW, YES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story!!! One of my favorites! I liked seeing how a hip woman responded to a well-mannered guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 🌟 but ended too soon

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is the second time i've read this and enjoyed it both times. You developed their characters very well, and it''s super to see the woman in charge. I've also read Love on the PCT so many times I've lost count, and this is second only to that, which is also not only superb but I suspect somewhat autobiographical. You're an excellent and interesting writer (says someone who writes--news--for a living).

9

51Woodie51Woodie10 months ago

Crazy concept, great story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrionyx@Trionyx
1151 Followers
Nov 30, 2023 I am honored that my story Last Few Days of Summer was voted the Readers Choice for First Time stories for 2022. Thank you for your votes and support. July 19, 2022 My stories frequently feature people with flaws, just as we all have, and I believe they can mak...