Nude on the Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ended up going to bed but I had trouble falling to sleep. Finally, I rubbed one out but shocking was the fantasy in my mind was driven by that one second look in her house.

Monday morning came way too soon. I sucked down a third cup of mud as I pulled into her job site. She hopped out of her car and we stood there planning the day a bit until I grabbed the air compressor and fired it up for the nail gun. We were both pretty busy on separate parts of the site and I didn't have opportunity to talk with her until after lunch. After a quick sandwich and an apple, I stretched out on the floor for a five-minute power nap before sitting up and finishing my water. I wanted to talk with her about the gala and the hug and kiss, but I didn't know how to bring it up. Fortunately for me, she did.

"Well, Tank, after all that worrying, was the gala so bad after all?"

"No, had fun. Yeah."

"I did too. Spending a bit of time with you afterwards was kinda nice, huh?"

"Yeah," I paused before going on. "Say, Luce, about your goodbye after the gala, I need to ask you something: You, uh, seemed pretty, uh, I don't know. Well, what was with the kiss, anyway?"

"Oh, I see, Tank. Are you worried about us getting too close?"

"Uh, yeah. Could ruin a great partnership if it didn't go well."

"Listen: We've known each other quite some time now. We're partners. We share a lot, including worries and profits. We are a team. And if I want to kiss a team member on the cheek, I think I should be allowed to."

"Yeah, but since I'm your..."

"Boss? Is that what you were going to say, Tank? 'Cause if it is, I think we need to pull out thepartnership papers and review them."

"Shit, I'm sorry. You're right. I'm not your boss. And I know that bosses shouldn't sleep with employees. Bad things can happen."

"Bad things can happen anytime two people get together. But if they do, they do."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Here's the deal. I like you, Tank. And I have a good feeling about us. But if you are worried, I'll back off, simple as that."

"Really?"

"Really."

"I guess we put the kibosh on that. Hey, I'm just about finished with the wallboard work. What do you want me to do after that?" And with that our little heart-to-heart was over and I thought our relationship was back on a more professional track.

Lucy

Over the next couple of months our business was great. We got several referrals from our contacts at the gala and even Mrs. Patelli's recommendations brought us two jobs. I saw Tank nearly every day if only for a few minutes while we discussed what needed to be done and where. Money was good and our bank accounts proved it.

One day Tank called and told me he got another call to Willow Farms. They had another job for us. This time we needed to repair a hole in the rec hall where someone jumped the curb and crumpled an outer wall with his fender. I was at a good stopping point in my project so I agreed to go out with him. As before we stopped at the shack and stripped down. This time it seemed to be simply a part of the job and wasn't a big deal. I didn't get at all excited and when I glanced at Tank, I never saw an erection. I guess we were getting used to the nudism thing.

The job turned out to be nothing much. There was no structural damage and we needed just one single piece of siding, some drywall for inside, some nails and two cans of paint to match the rest of the building. We had the job knocked out in less than a day and I never thought about the nudity issue at all; we just did our work.

During this time, I thought about my week at the resort, which was getting closer and closer, but I had trouble finding someone else to go with me. First, I contacted my sister but she was too busy with her toddler and her husband would have trouble taking the time off work to take care of her. I got ahold of my lifelong best girlfriend. We had traveled together in the past and she was a hoot. Unfortunately, she had recently started a new job and couldn't get the time off. I was getting desperate as I didn't want to go alone and I thought again about taking Tank.

One morning around that time Tank and I were working together on a particularly tough job which required tons of measurements and intricate sawing to get the wood to fit a new staircase. Right as I finished making a cut on a beautiful piece of mahogany I looked up to see Tank lifting the new bannister into place. His shirt was pulled up a tiny bit at the waist and I could see his ripped abs. God, did he look good and I found myself wanting him! Suddenly I wondered where that thought came from. We had a great working relationship and he never once crossed the line with me. It seemed he was still 'between girlfriends' as I never got the idea he had started going out again.

That's when it hit me: I would arm twist him and take him on my resort trip. We could go, split a double and have a whole week to relax and enjoy life. With a bit of hemming and hawing over lunch, I brought up the idea.

"Say, Tank, I'm still looking for a roomie to go to the resort next month and uh..."

"You looking for ideas?"

"No, I've got an idea, but I'm not sure they'll agree."

"Just ask 'em. Simple question, you know. Say, "Wanna come to the resort with me for a week next month?"

"Wanna come to the resort with me for a week next month?"

"Yeah, you've got it," Tank said, "Now go out and ask 'em"

"Wanna come to the resort with me for a week next month?"

"Why do you keep saying that? Ask them, not me."

"Wanna come to the resort with me for a week next month?"

"Jesus, Luce, what's got into you, anyway?"

"Tank, you are sometimes a bit slow on the uptake. I'll ask it again. "Doyou wanna come to the resort with me for a week next month?"

"Wait a sec. You mean you're askin' me?"

"Yeah, Tank. I'll ask it one more time: "Wanna come to the resort with me for a week next month?"

He paused a second or too, blew out his breath and looked at me. "Ahh, uh, do you really think that's such a good idea?"

"Yeah, or I wouldn't have asked you."

"You know, messing around at work isn't such a good idea."

"Who says we have to 'mess around?' We can split a double, go our own ways during the day. You know I hate golf and you're a crappy tennis player, so we'd have things to do on our own."

"Ahh, still could be kinda weird. Would be nice to have a little vay-cay, though."

"Think about it. Pretty much a free trip. Gas to get there and once we're there, everything is paid for except tips. Let's kick it around some more tomorrow."

Tank

I thought about it pretty much the rest of the afternoon and into the evening. I admit I needed a break. I'd been going strong for over eleven months and sometimes I found myself so damn tired and even grouchy. Still, the idea of sleeping in the same room with Lucy was both scary and tempting. Very tempting. Sure, we'd each have our own bed, but still, I'm sure I'd be seeing more of her than I do at work, except for the work at the nudist resort. Late in the evening I pretty much decided I'd go. I promised myself I'd be polite, respect her privacy and try to do activities apart from her, at least part of the time. But deep inside a niggling thought kept racing around in my brain: I was finding myself liking her, liking her a lot, and not merely as a coworker. I knew I'd have to bereal careful.

"OK, I'm in," I told her the next morning.

"Oh, Tank, that's great," she squealed as she gave me a quick hug.

"Wait a sec, there'll be a few rules. First, a double room. I insist. Second, we feel free to go separately and do whatever we want. No feeling guilty about the other one being left behind. Third, we split all costs."

"Yeah, great," she replied. "Perfect. I agree to the rules. I'll call the resort at lunch and reserve a double, OK?"

And that's how we ended up driving north for a couple of hours on a glorious day in mid-September. I insisted on driving while she played the music, talked and generally had a good time. Once we arrived, we were directed to a suite in the nicest wing of the resort. Lucy opened the door and paused before I looked over her shoulder.

"Uh, I told them a double. Honest, Tank, I did. Let me call down there..."

I listened to the one side of the conversation where it was obvious they had screwed up the booking and were apologetic. What was more interesting was the conversation about fixing things. As they say, there was no room in the inn. She sighed in exasperation and promised to call them back.

"They can't get us a double, or any other room. Place is packed. Something about adults enjoying things after the big summer rush is over."

"Can't they offer someone in a double a free upgrade?"

"Turns out they have only a few and those folks aren't staying long and it would screw up the next people coming and, well, sounds complicated, let's put it at that."

I had to laugh to myself. Here was the classic thematic twist in pornos and romance novels to get two people to sleep in one bed. In the morning he would be spooning her, holding onto her breast and sporting a big boner... It was so ridiculous I started to laugh out loud.

"What?"

"Reminds me of some kinda classic movie scene where two people sleep together and then realize they can't keep their hands off each other?"

"Yeah, kinda funny. You're right. So, what're we gonna do?"

"You choose. Your vacation. Either we stay or we go home."

"Stay. Definitely. We both need the R and R. Going home would not be as relaxing. So, let's stay."

"OK, but wesleep in the bed, nothing else. Got it?"

"Yeah, no, I get it and I agree. Here, shake on it. Dibs on the window side."

I was fine with her taking whichever side she wanted. But I knew my feelings for her were growing by the day and if I did wake up spooning her, I'd have a hard on like steel.

Lucy

That's how we ended up sleeping together. After our dinner that first night we stayed in the lounge until time to crash. We both had lessons the next morning, Tank with the golf pro and me with the tennis guy, so we needed our rest.

Tank encouraged me to go clean up first. I had brought my PJs thinking it would be better than wearing a night gown. I zipped into the bathroom, did my teeth and switched to my PJs. Right as I turned to leave, I glanced at myself in the mirror. The most obvious thing to see were my two beaded-up nipples poking out the thin cloth. I wasn't particularly cold and I wondered where this little issue had come from. I reached under my top and tried to warm my boobs but when I left the bathroom, they were still poking out and saying, "Howdy."

I went into the main room, quickly crawled into bed and pulled the sheet over me. Tank went to the bathroom while I turned down the room lights. A few minutes later he returned and crawled into bed and faced away from me before wishing me a goodnight. I found myself wanting to give him a hug, wanting to snuggle but I knew I couldn't so I tossed and turned for an hour before I fell asleep. He, however, was out in no time.

Tank

I woke up curled up on my side facing away from Lucy once the pale light of the morning came into the room. And no, I wasn't hugging her with a boner poking her. Actually, she was curled up behind me with her hand draped over my chest. Once I realized I could feel her breasts pressing up against my back,then I got an erection. I was embarrassed so I lifted her arm off me and slipped out of bed. Once my erection settled down, I took a leak and had a swallow of water before going back into the room. Lucy was still asleep so I quietly slipped on my clothes with plans to head down for breakfast. As I was ready to go to the door, I glanced at her. Her hair was tousled and nearly obscured her face. Her one arm was hugging the pillow and the other was draped on her side. During the night her PJ top had pulled up and I could see several inches of bare belly and even the underside of her left boob.

I was again struck by how attractive she was. But I was also confused: How was it she was so attractive there in bed with just a tiny bit of flesh showing when I had seen her totally nude several times in the past year? I couldn't understand it. That thought nagged at me all through breakfast and while I was with the golf pro.

We bumped into each other at lunch. Her session with the tennis guy was done and so we agreed to rent some kayaks and paddle around the lake. There was a light, warm fall breeze and we had a blast. At one point we paddled up a narrow channel through the trees and found ourselves in a secluded inlet. It was amazingly quiet. We sat idle in the boats and drifted slowly with any breeze. Wildlife was abundant and we saw several deer come to the water to drink, turtles basking on logs and the birds chattering away all around us.

"This is so lovely," she whispered.

"Um-hmm."

"Makes me remember when I used to camp when I was a kid."

"Scouts?"

"No, with my family. God, how I miss my dad. He'd loved this."

There wasn't a thing I could add so I kept quiet. Our kayaks bumped into each other a few times until I grabbed the edge of hers and pulled us together. As I held her boat next to mine she reached down with her hand and wrapped it around mine.

We drifted silently with our arms intertwined and I have to admit: it felt good, really good. I found myself wondering if my strong feelings for her were a sign I had fallen for her. I mean, I had enjoyed working with her for a long time and recently as a business partner. As we drifted there holding each other's arms, I suddenly realized yes, I definitely had fallen for her but I couldn't tell her. That could ruin our business partnership.

"I'm having so much fun, Tank. I can hardly believe it," she whispered.

"Yeah, glad you invited me. I'm having fun also. I just hope I wake up with you wrapped around me again."

"What? I didn't!"

"Uh, yeah, you did. When I woke up you were the outside spoon. Had your arm around me."

"I'm so sorry, Tank, truly, I am. Feel free to elbow me if it happens again."

"Nah, if I had to admit it, well, it felt kinda nice."

"Hope my morning mouth didn't chase you away."

"Nope. I had to pee so I took off."

"OK. So, should we head back?"

Lucy

I was surprised at what Tank had told me. I didn't do it on purpose, I swear. No one can be held responsible for what they do in their sleep, now can they? For a second I thought I might slip a pillow in between us for the rest of the week but realized I didn't want the pillow; I wanted to feel him up close.

The next day was a bit more relaxing. We decided to hit the pool and follow up with a hot tub soak. I put on my sexiest, at least I think it is the sexiest, bikini I own. The cloth was tissue thin and beside extra cloth in the gusset of the bottoms, there was no lining. Once it got wet, well, everything would be on display. I don't know why I chose to put it on, but I did. I met Tank at the pool and as I walked across the patio, I was aware of several men watching me, Tank included. I could feel his eyes burn on my skin. It made me feel good. He had seen me totally nude on more than one occasion but this seemed different somehow.

I sunned for an hour or so and through my sunglasses I could see several men slow down and give me the once over when they walked by. Nothing like that to make a girl feel sexy though I have to admit, when a guy whistles or obviously gawks at me when I'm out in town, well, that kinda pisses me off.

Later we had a great dinner. It was 'Dance Night' at the resort. They hired a nice band to play dance tunes and once we finished our meal, Tank, believe it or not, invited me to dance. I was tickled I didn't have to shame him into it. I felt so sexy wearing the same dress I wore at the fund-raising event and I could tell Tank liked watching me. I felt his eyes on me more than once but when I looked at him, he quickly glanced away.

When the last set of tunes was announced to be slow music, I stood up and grabbed his hand and pulled him back to the floor. I put one hand behind his neck and the other held his one hand. He finally put his free hand on my low back right above my butt. For being an ex-army guy, tank driver and a carpenter, he knew how to dance. He could keep time and didn't step on my toes; if anything, I ended stepping on his a couple of times. After the first tune I pulled myself closer to him and rested my head on his chest. It felt so good to be in the arms of a nice guy, dancing, touching, feeling the music.

By the end of the final tune, I could barely pull myself away. We turned to go holding hands and he led me out the door and to our room. The room was dark and once inside the door, I turned to him and reached my arms around his waist.

Tank

Lucy started giving me a nice hug there in the dark room and I realized I wanted that hug. A lot. I slipped my arms around her to her audible sigh of contentment and her pulling herself closer. We stood there for at least a couple of minutes, not talking at all. Words were not necessary; the hugs said it all.

I became aware of her pulling herself slightly away from me and in the dark I saw her look up at me. My body refused to obey my brain. My head tipped down slowly as hers tipped up more. Our lips touched softly before pressure built up and we were kissing like two lovers. Her tongue teased my lips until I opened my mouth more and she eagerly slipped it into my mouth, teasing my tongue. This was no fast and furious making out, this was a tender exploration and an expression of honest desire. After five or so minutes of simple kissing while standing there, she pulled away a tiny bit and cleared her throat.

"Tank, I want this."

"What?"

"Us. You. Me. In bed. Together."

"Are you sure? I mean, coworkers, and all..." I babbled, hoping she'd ignore me.

"Umm-hmm. I am." Great! She ignored me!

"If it doesn't work out, where would we be?" Shit, I knew I needed to keep my mouth closed but I had to at least make itlook like I was resisting. Right?

"We're great business partners now and we'd still be great business partners. But tonight, I want, no I need a great bed partner. And I nominate you," she chuckled. "Let me go and get ready."

I watched her walk towards the bathroom and I swear she put a little extra swing in her ass. How do women do that, anyway? I decided to get undressed so I shucked everything off down to my boxers. A few minutes later, the door opened. She wore a long robe with a simple sash tied at the waist. The cloth was thin and draped on her curves nicely, hiding everything but emphasizing her curves and the tiny little beads of her nipples.

"I'll be right back," I stuttered as I fled to the bathroom. Once in there I looked at myself in the mirror. "You're going to have sex," I said to my image. "You're going to have sex with a neat, smart woman, so don't fuck it up." Once I brushed my teeth and peed, I turned off the light and opened the door. She had turned down all the lights except a bedside lamp and was sitting there with the sheets covering her lap and legs but she was bare from the waist up. I felt myself respond as I approached the bed.

At first glance I was struck by her good looks. I mean, I'd seen her nude more than once, but that was when we were working together. At work, I had to force myself to ignore her nudity but here she was nude not for the job but for me.

"Care to join me?"

"Umm-hmm," I answered as I went to the bed and pulled back the sheet. Lucy lay there with her legs crossed at the ankles, her trimmed muff easily visible and her nice breasts sitting proud on her chest. She was gorgeous, just what any red-blooded male would want. As I looked down at her in the dim light, in my mind I suddenly saw my work partner, a partner who bared it all for the jobs at the naturist resort and who convinced me it was totally OK to be nude. Although I wanted her and although I desired her, the image of a nude Lucy sitting across the torn-out room at the resort flashed in my mind.

1...345678