Nude on the Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. I get that and I'm so glad," she answered as she gave me a big hug and kissed me on the cheek.

"And, uh, I want to be with you, you know, as a couple, not just business partners."

"Uh-huh."

"But this erection thing..., oh, shit, this is embarrassing. It's obvious when I see you totally nude, my mind goes back to Willow Farms and our working together."

"I get it. Me being naked is a turn off."

"Not a turn off, no, it's just not a turn on 'cause I worked so hard for days to shut that all down."

"We seemed to have had some fun last night and again this morning."

"Yeah, definitely. And it was fun and I felt so close to you. But, I kinda, no, I actually needed you to be not totally nude. Make sense?"

"I guess. So, I'm sexier for you when I've got a simple T-shirt on than when I'm starkers. Right?"

"Yeah. Basically, yeah."

"That means if I want you, I need to have a little something on, right?"

"Yeah. Something. Doesn't need to be much, just something."

"Let me think about this a sec. Does that mean I get to wear sexy underthings?"

"Yeah. Definitely."

"And we can have fun in the sack, fuck like bunnies and we'll be good?"

"Uh-huh. You OK with that?"

"Am I OK with that? Are you crazy? It means I get to wear slinky little underthings, right?"

"Uh-huh."

"Then I'm more than fine with that. Here, let's get dressed and go for a walk. Maybe I can get you back here again before lunch and see what a tiny little bra will do for you."

Lucy

It's been six weeks since we first had sex and declared our love for each other. Work continues to be good, almost crazy too good. We split up most days with me doing some of the assignments and him doing others. Frequently we have to work together on bigger projects but we get along fabulously both on the job and at home, particularly at home.

Tank still needs me to wear something when we're in bed and having fun together. He's bought me plenty of nice underthings and I've gotten some as well. He seems to love it when I wear a new item. Since we're spending a lot of time in bed, I've had to get a lot of nice underwear. In fact, I have more than a Victoria's Secret model, including little teddies, garter belts, crotchless underwear, cute little bras and sexy nightgowns. We got invited out to Willow Farms for a little reunion of sorts and we were totally comfortable being nude with everyone there. And Tank never had to worry about an erection; I get his at home while I'm wearing something slinky and sexy.

Please feel free to vote and leave comments.

Nude Day Story Contest 2022

1...345678