Nude Secretaries Day: Reporting Live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexa Holbrook raised her hand.

"Do we have to be completely naked? Like, can we leave anything on?"

"I'll leave that question for your management," Gabe said, deferring to Albert.

"Generally we ask secretaries to remove everything," Albert said. "Shoes can stay on, as well as any jewelry, but all clothing including undergarments needs to come off."

Alexa and the other newer secretaries gulped nervously. Julie gave Lauren a comforting nod. When Gabe addressed all of the questions, he led into his next order of business.

"You may have noticed the gift bags we've put out in front of you. Those are gifts from our sponsors. Go ahead and take a look inside, they are yours to keep," Gabe explained. "Our sponsors have requested that during the program, we mention their brand and products by name. So we encourage all of you to use the gifts provided in your gift bags and find a kind word to say about them during the broadcast."

The other secretaries began peeking into their gift bags, so Julie looked into hers. She found a three-pack of condoms, a vibrator, a small tube of gel, two gift cards, as well as an assortment of pens, a key chain, breath mints, and a refrigerator magnet.

"The condoms are from Hammer. Feel free to use these with your partner over the next few days and mention the experience during the broadcast. The vibrator is from Dollhouse; they've also included a tube of flavored lubricant and a gift card you can use at any of their local lingerie outlet stores. The other gift card is from Posh Queen Spa. They'll be sending a beautician to your office to give each of you ladies a complimentary Brazilian wax!"

Several of the women gasped with delight. Julie's heart skipped. Although she regularly shaved her pubic hair, she had never been waxed. She wondered how her vulva would look and feel when it was waxed and bare. She hoped Ryan would like the results.

"I'll be working in the Executive Suite for the next few hours, so feel free to come see me if you have any more questions," Gabe said. "I believe Albert has another announcement to make, so I'll leave it at that!"

Gabe stepped out of the conference room, and Albert took his place at the head of the table.

"I realize that for a lot of you, next Tuesday is going to be a big adjustment, some more than others," Albert said. "So, the management and I had a talk, and decided a bit of a 'transitional exercise' might be beneficial to ease some of you into the idea of being nude in your workplace. First, a show of hands; how many of you have never participated in Nude Secretaries Day before?"

Julie looked around. Amy, Sarah, Lauren, and the other former Martinez girls raised their hands and Albert counted them.

"All right, for you ladies with your hands raised, we'd like you to work the rest of today without pants," Albert said. "Stockings, pantyhose, undergarments, and any above-the-waist clothing can be left on. All we want are pants, skirts, and dresses off- any outer clothing that covers your bottom or legs."

The women gasped; shocked to learn they might be partially exposed sooner than they'd expected.

"So wait, if I'm wearing a dress, I need to take the whole dress off?" Sarah asked.

Albert nodded. "Some of you are going to end up more exposed than others, and that's fine. You might be left in nothing but your panties. Don't worry, you'll be wearing even less next Tuesday! Some of you might not be wearing panties today. In your cases, you might get to experience Nude Secretaries Day twice this year!"

Julie shuddered in sympathetic embarrassment for her coworkers. She was glad to be off the hook for today at least. The Martinez girls looked at each other petrified at what had just been asked of them.

"So, that's it for today, be sure to check the interview itinerary when you get back to your offices, and make sure you remove the appropriate items of clothing as soon as possible," Albert said, not missing a beat. "And don't forget your goody bags!"

The former Martinez girls were white faced when they stepped out of the conference room.

"Crap! I would have worn nicer underwear today if I knew they were doing this!" Lauren whispered.

"Yeah, me too!" Amy said, patting Lauren's arm. They clutched their gift bags tightly and headed for the stairwell, mentally bracing themselves for their impending partial nudity.

Julie returned to her desk and checked her inbox. As it happened, her name was first on the list to be interviewed. It was scheduled for 8:30, but being as that time had already passed, it appeared that the entire schedule was going to run a bit behind due to Tess' delay. Julie decided to simply disregard the itinerary for the time being and begin her work.

Barry was in his office, chatting on the phone, so Julie grabbed the coffeepot to make sure his mug was filled. After topping him off, she returned to her desk to find an email from Albert requesting that she type up an email reiterating what he'd said in the meeting about new ladies not wearing pants. Julie typed up the email specifying what clothing was and was not allowed, and sent her email to the secretaries to whom the request applied.

She felt a pang of guilt sending the email out; knowing it applied to them and not her, but Julie knew that she'd be out of her clothing soon enough. Not long after the email was sent, she heard commotion from down the hall. Numerous voices seemed to be quite excited about who had just stepped off the elevator. Julie poked her head out into the hall to take a peek.

There was little to see, with the gathering of people in the way. She contemplated creeping out of her office to take closer look when her desk phone rang. She answered.

"Barry Knapp's office, Julie speaking," she greeted.

"Hi Julie, it's Gabe Hurwitz. Could you come down to Conference Room B right away? Tess Meadows just arrived."

( . )( . )

Vicki Meadows had been an executive producer at Channel 6 for ten years when she got her daughter Tess a job as lead anchor on San Amaury Today. Tess had been an intern at the studio for three years at that time, and due to her good looks and charismatic demeanor, Vicki easily secured her the high-profile position that would rocket her to local stardom in only a few short months.

While the male producers at Channel 6 certainly took notice of Tess' sex appeal, it was Vicki who had first suggested that having the lovely anchor appear on air less than fully clothed might be beneficial to Tess' career- and Channel 6's ratings. When Tess' first swimsuit special became San Amaury Today's highest rated episode in the show's 25-year history, Vicki eagerly picked out sexier and skimpier outfits for her daughter to wear in future episodes. Her skirts got shorter, her dresses got tighter, and her necklines plunged lower, and Vicki watched the ratings climb higher and higher.

It didn't take long for Tess to start getting offers to pose for men's magazines, and Vicki encouraged her to embrace her status as a sex symbol. She was disappointed when Tess declined all of the offers she got to pose nude, but Tess did do a number of magazine photoshoots in bikinis, lingerie, and bodypaint.

Vicki's main consternation was that Tess still did not have a steady boyfriend. Tess would be turning 25 in a few short months, and Vicki, despite being thrilled to have Tess continue to make millions for her studio, secretly hoped that Tess would find a husband and begin having children soon. It flummoxed her that even with all of the sexy modeling she did in addition to her scantily-clad newscasts, Tess couldn't find a man who pleased her enough to make her want to stay attached. It got to be a contentious subject that came up between them more often in recent months.

During the drive to the J.T. Levinson offices, Vicki was about to ask Tess about her recent breakup when she hit a pothole in the road and blew out two tires, leaving the blonde beauties stranded on the side of the interstate.

"Oh no, we're going to be late for the interviews!" Tess exclaimed, examining the two burst tires while automobiles whizzed past her. A few cars honked as the short-skirted stunner bent over to examine the wheels closely.

"I'll see if I can get us a ride," Vicki said, taking out her cell phone. She dialed the studio and informed them of the situation. It didn't take long before she was told a driver was en route; a J.T. Levinson employee who lived in the area was available to pick them up.

It took about fifteen minutes before a bright red Dodge Charger pulled to the side of the road and the driver rolled down his window.

"Good morning, ladies," Matt said. "I'm here to give you a lift!"

"Oh!" Tess said in surprise, not expecting her rescuer to be such an attractive man. "Um, thank you. Can you open the trunk? I have my suitcase with me."

Matt happily popped the trunk and Vicki helped her daughter carry the bulky travel case from her car to Matt's. Vicki noticed a bassinet in Matt's trunk, so she pushed it aside to make room for Tess' case. With the trunk locked shut, the two women entered Matt's vehicle and he took off.

"Thanks for coming to our rescue!" Vicki said, patting the handsome marketing manager on the arm as he drove.

"No problem! I'm Matt by the way. You must be Vicki and Tess?"

"The one and only!" Tess said. She closed her eyes and inhaled the smell of the leather seats and Matt's cologne.

"So, you're shooting interviews at our company today?" Matt asked.

"Yes, we will air them between the live segments of the episode we shoot next Tuesday," Vicki explained.

"What about today's episode?" Matt asked. "Doesn't Tess need to be somewhere?"

"We have another crew taking care of that back at the studio," she said. "Tess already shot some prerecorded material they'll air during breaks."

"Ahh, gotcha," Matt said.

Tess explained how important it was to have prerecorded content to air so that talent and crew could change locations and prepare shots between live segments. Gabe Hurwitz would be directing the action from the news van; choosing when to switch between live and prepared material. Matt listened with interest as the young anchor explained many of the technicalities involved in producing live television.

"I saw a bassinet in the trunk," Vicki said. "You have a little one?"

Matt shook his head. "Gift from my parents. They want a grandkid pretty bad. I'd love to give them one, but my girlfriend's got a condition where that's just not likely to happen."

Vicki nodded sympathetically. "That's so sad! I've been wanting Tess to make a rugrat too! I don't know what she's waiting for."

"One of these years," Tess said, rolling her eyes.

"She just needs to find a good man," Vicki said, winking at Matt. "Have you seen Tess' new swimsuit calendar?"

"Uhh, no," Matt said.

"Tess will give you a signed copy. I think you'll like it. She looks pretty sexy in some of those pics!"

"Mom! He's GOT a girlfriend!" Tess exclaimed.

"Well, just something to keep in his desk then," Vicki said coyly.

Matt wiped the sweat from his brow. "Um, before we head to the office, there's a quick stop we got to make."

Matt turned off the expressway and pulled in front of Purcell's Family Bakery. Monica was out front waiting for him, staring despondently at the ground. Relief washed over her face as he pulled into the nearest parking spot.

"Oh Matt, I screwed everything up!" she said, on the verge of tears. Matt got out of the car as Monica continued. "I over-salted the cakes, I dropped a bag of flour on the floor, and the employees hate me! Your parents are never going to ask me to help them again!"

Matt wrapped his arms around her.

"It's fine. It's fine. You didn't need to do this anyway. Let's get to our actual jobs now."

"Okay, let's-" Monica stopped mid-sentence. "Tess Meadows is in your car."

Matt released her from his embrace. "Yeah. Last minute development. Hope you don't mind me giving them a lift."

Vicki moved to the back seat and Monica took her place in the front.

"What a cute little bakery!" Tess remarked.

"Thanks. My parents own it," Matt said. He thought about showing her inside, knowing his father would love to meet her, but the tear trickling down Monica's cheek told him now was not the time. He drove off to the office.

"Your parents own a bakery! That's very nice!" Vicki said. "I drive by here a lot and I've never noticed this shop before."

Matt chuckled. "That might be part of the problem. They've had a rough couple of years. Probably won't be in business much longer."

"That's a real shame," Vicki said. " I hope things pick up for them."

Monica explained how the low morale of the bakery employees led to them taking their frustrations out on Monica, whom they saw as threats to their jobs. Matt once again iterated that it was unnecessary for Monica to be offering her services to his parents as he drove the three women to the office.

As they arrived in the parking lot of the Williams building, Monica called the front desk to let Vanessa know that the star guest would be entering the office shortly. She and Matt led Tess and Vicki to the elevator up to the fifth floor, where a crowd of excited employees immediately greeted them when the metal doors opened.

"Good morning, gentlemen! It's so nice to be here!" Tess exclaimed with her arms open. Monica could tell she was a natural with crowds, especially crowds of men. Even Albert was among the gathering trying to get a good look at sexy Tess. Monica wormed her way through the crowd and made her way to her office while Tess mingled with her adoring fans.

A sparkling pink gift bag was on her desk when she entered her office. Curious, Monica peeked inside. She noted the condoms, dildo, and gift cards when Shari popped into her office.

"Those are from our sponsors!" the curvy redhead said excitedly. "They want us to plug their brands during the program next week!"

Monica removed the dildo from the gift bag.

"They want us to plug something all right!"

She and Shari burst out laughing.

"Come on, Albert's hosting another meeting. Just the fifth floor secretaries this time," Shari said.

Monica discreetly slipped the dildo back into her gift bag and followed her coworker to the conference room, while Shari brought her up to speed about Albert's request for the girls downstairs to work without pants. Monica ran her hands around the hem of her skirt, grateful to be allowed to remain fully dressed today.

She took a seat at the conference table next to Shari. Lori, Elizabeth, Danielle, and the other J.T. Levinson originals soon joined them, though Julie Downey was missing from the group. Albert shut the conference room door as he entered.

"I'd wait for Julie, but she's in her interview right now, so there's no way to talk to all of you at once," he said. Monica's boss cleared his throat. "This is just a quick meeting to let you know our plans. It's been a challenge trying to get the new girls on board with how things work around here, and how they've been working for the past ten years."

All of the secretaries nodded, understanding completely.

"Martinez was a different company, and they had a different company culture. The girls there aren't used to being spanked, they aren't used to being asked to work in the nude, and they aren't used to being goosed."

Shari and Lori giggled. Being goosed was quite common at J.T. Levinson, especially on Nude Secretaries Day. John Burton, Lori's boss, had started the trend of pinching secretaries' bottoms several years prior. In recent years, it was almost a daily occurrence for a secretary to get a quick pinch on her butt cheek or a light skirt or panty tug as she walked down the hallway. Lori, of course, had the most goosed behind in the entire company, though Monica had become a close second since earning the nickname of "Miss Tightbuns."

"It might seem shocking to you ladies, but the girls from Martinez just aren't used to that," Albert said. "They might not react well to having their bodies touched that way, and we want things to go smoothly next Tuesday when the clothes come off and the cameras are rolling. So we need your help."

Monica and the other secretaries exchanged glances.

"We'd like each of you to goose one of the Martinez girls today," Albert said. "None of them are wearing pants, so it should be easy to get a good grip on a butt cheek, or swoop a finger through the leg hole of her panties for quick wiggle. Just something to get them used to our way of playing with you girls. We figure it might go down a little easier if they have this done to them by women first."

"Wow..." Monica said aloud. She certainly wasn't expecting this. Usually the men were so eager to get their hands on the women, Monica never imagined they'd let the secretaries get "first dibs," as it were.

"Sounds fun!" Shari said. "We'd be glad to help out, right ladies?"

Monica nodded in agreement, and Lori and Danielle responded with enthusiasm as well. It would be a welcome switch to be able to do the goosing rather than always be the recipient.

"Excellent!" Albert said. "Feel free to pinch the girls throughout the day at your convenience. And be sure to communicate with each other so you all know who's been goosed. I'd really like each of those girls to get goosed at least once!"

"Oh, we'll make sure of that!" Shari said. Albert and the secretaries laughed.

"Glad to hear it. Well, have at it!" Albert ended the meeting and excused the ladies.

As Monica stepped out of the conference room, Shari hurried to her side.

"How do you want to do this? Maybe assign each of us a target girl?" the redhead asked.

Monica bit her lip. "I was thinking it would work better if we struck based on opportunity, you know?"

"Definitely," Lori said. "It will look odd if we're weaving around the office to stalk someone specific."

Shari pondered this, and agreed. "Okay. We goose whoever we can when the moment presents itself. But afterwards, we send out an email to let the rest of us know who's been got and so we know who's still left."

The secretaries agreed to these rules and returned to their offices. Monica sat down at her desk and checked her inbox. There was an email containing the itinerary for the interviews of the J.T. Levinson staff members that were being filmed that day; Monica scanned the list and saw that she was scheduled for later in the afternoon. Monica was grateful for that; it would give her more time to prepare.

There was also an email from Albert.

"Monica, Did Tess Meadows ever film a sex tape? Please let me know if you can find it.

Albert"

Monica had heard many rumors of a Tess Meadows sex tape, but was unsure if it was simply an urban legend spawned by horny fanboys, or something real. She searched the Internet, checking all the major pornography sites, but found no trace of any sex tape featuring Tess Meadows. Numerous posts on forums suggested she filmed one with San Amaury Dragons receiver Ronny Dee Harris, Shari's favorite. But Monica found no physical evidence this tape was ever released- if it ever existed. Monica replied to Albert's email informing him of the disappointing news.

The question now was which girl Monica would goose, and when. The secretaries whom she'd been asked to goose worked downstairs, and Monica rarely had reason to go there. She wondered if she might have to make a special trip, but as it turned out, there was no need.

Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a bare-legged woman walking past her office door. Curious, Monica peeked out her doorway, and spotted Amy Sandoval walking down the hallway. She was dressed in a purple blouse and black lace panties, but her skirt was gone per Albert's request. Wanting to seize her opportunity to give Amy a goosing, Monica crept out of her office and followed the unsuspecting secretary down the hallway.