Nude Secretaries Day: Reporting Live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi everyone, I'm Josh Summers, a consulting technician at Channel 6," a young, casually dressed man who looked fresh out of high school said. "A few of you this morning had questions about our censorship technology, so I'm going to be showing you how it works."

Julie looked on in interest, curious about what the demonstration would entail.

"First off, would Alexa Holbrook, Sarah Chamberlain, and Stephanie Brills please join me up front here?" Josh asked.

The audience went quiet as the three ladies emerged from their seats and crept up to the front of the room. Julie was certain it was no coincidence that Josh requested the company of the three secretaries who were missing undergarments. Alexa, still naked from the waist down, covered her bare and freshly waxed vulva with her hands. Sarah covered her breasts and Stephanie, being fully nude, covered her breasts and pubic area with both arms as she faced her coworkers.

"Hello ladies! I've been told you three might be able to assist me today since your dress- or lack of, can help demonstrate the abilities of our little technology," Josh said. "So, can you three stand with your arms at your sides?"

Blushing the, three women lowered their arms so that their private parts were exposed.

"All right, everyone take a look at the screen. Look at those smiling faces!" Josh panned the camera across the audience, and they could see themselves up on the large screen. Heidi waved at the camera, and upon seeing herself on the screen waving, she waved back, and laughed as she saw her screen self wave again. Josh panned away from the audience and towards the three semi-nude secretaries standing beside him. They appeared normally; their private parts uncensored.

"Now, our censorship program is called BOTBAG- Blurring Out Tits, Butts, and Genitals. Thank you, I named it myself," Josh said. He paused for an applause, and heard a faint clapping near the back of the room. He nodded and continued. "Now watch what happens when I activate it."

Josh flipped a switch on an electronic box, and immediately, a blur formed on the screen, concealing Alexa's pubic area, Sarah's breasts, and Stephanie's breasts and pubic area. The audience oohed in amazement.

"Pretty impressive, huh?" Josh said. "Move around girls, do a little dance."

Alexa, Sarah, and Stephanie looked ready to die of embarrassment, but did as Josh asked. They danced about, and despite their movement, the BOTBAG kept their private parts blurred even as their breasts bounced and their bodies wiggled about on screen.

"Turn around, see how it responds to your butts," Josh instructed.

The girls turned their backs, and the BOTBAG program blurred Alexa's and Stephanie's bottoms, but not Sarah's.

"Shake those asses, girls," Josh encouraged.

The secretaries swayed their bodies and wiggled their hips, but no matter how vibrantly they moved, the BOTBAG kept their exposed behinds covered.

"The AI recognizes bare butts as requiring censorship, but since it recognizes the g-string covering Sarah's butt crack, it's programmed not to censor her," Josh explained.

Curious, Sarah pulled her g-string to the side, and marveled at how the BOTBAG immediately censored her entire butt as soon as she did. She spun around and lowered her g-string, and the BOTBAG blurred her vulva instantly, and unblurred the moment she covered it again.

"Does it work on men?" Alexa asked, curiously.

"It sure does!" Josh said. "Any gentlemen volunteers want to help me demonstrate?" He looked through the audience.

"How about Matt?" Vanessa shouted.

"Woo! Matt!" Shari joined in.

"Matt! Matt! Matt! Matt!" Several more women cheered.

"Where is Matt? Come on up here!" Josh said.

Blushing, Matt walked to the front of the room. He looked around for Monica, but she'd told him her interview with Tess was soon and she would likely miss the presentation. He stood nervously at the front of the room, unsure if she would want him doing this.

"All right Matt, these ladies bared all, are you willing to do the same?" Josh asked.

Matt shrugged. "I don't see why not." He unbuttoned his dress shirt to loud cheers from the women as he bared his chest. He looked to the screen and saw his chest was unblurred.

"You'll see the BOTBAG doesn't censor male chests, only women's," Josh explained. "But, watch what happens when Matt drops his pants."

Matt shot one more nervous glance around the room, unbuttoned his pants, and dropped his drawers to his ankles.

( . )( . )

"Can you please state your name for the camera?" Tess asked.

"I'm Albert Hosdale!" the marketing executive said.

"Hello Albert, why don't you tell us a bit about yourself. How long have you worked at J.T. Levinson, and how many secretaries have worked for you in that time?"

Albert cleared his throat. "I've been here for a little over twenty years," he said. "In that time I've had seven secretaries on my payroll. Some real lookers, too!" He chuckled.

"Have all of them participated in Nude Secretaries Day?" Tess asked.

"No, we didn't start celebrating Nude Secretaries Day until 2001 or so. I've had three secretaries since then. Real good looking babes, all three of them."

Tess smiled at Albert and ran her fingers through her hair. He reminded her of her stepfather, and like him, he had a similar roguish charm despite his age.

"Was it difficult getting these babes to work in the nude?" she asked.

"Not really," Albert said. "Valia was the first, she was a bit of an- ingenue as you might say. Peer pressure did the trick with her. Teresa was the second, I'd say the good pay was what got her cooperation. And the third, the secretary I've got now, is Monica Kelly. She was VERY timid her first year. I was worried she would quit before we got to see her clothes come off."

"What do you think convinced her to do it?" Tess asked.

"Well, the money partially, but I think it also had to do with the fact that she had a little thing for Shari Kirshner for a while. Shari's been our secret weapon here at J.T. Levinson. She's really good at convincing girls to take their clothes off and Monica was just one of many she's charmed out of her panties."

Tess giggled. "And how many years has Monica been-" Tess' question was interrupted by a knock at the conference room door. "Just a minute."

Tess opened the door, and none other than Monica stepped inside.

"Well, speak of the devil!" Albert said.

"We're filming Albert's interview, Monica, you're not due for another ten minutes," Tess said.

"Yes, but-" Monica stammered. She didn't want to interrupt, and she wouldn't have stopped by at all, but her interview was scheduled for right after Albert's, so she felt she had little choice. "It's three o'clock. Time for Albert to give me my afternoon spanking."

"Oh!" Tess said in surprise. She was about to tell Monica that the spanking would need to be delayed or rescheduled, but realized this would be an interesting talking point.

"I can spank her while you interview me," Albert said. "Come on Monica, lay over my lap."

Tess stepped aside to allow Monica to walk past her and bend over her boss' lap.

"Okay, so we have a new development. Albert is about to give his secretary a spanking, which, she gets every day, correct?"

"That's right!" Albert said, and slapped Monica's bottom with his open palm. The cameraman adjusted the view to show Albert from head to waist, so that Monica's butt would be visible in the frame.

"So, how long have these daily spankings been routine? Tess asked.

"Only about a year now," Albert said, casually slapping his secretary's behind as he spoke. "But I've spanked her lots of times before that. It's a nice way to blow off steam and break up the monotony of the day."

Monica squirmed about on Albert's lap, so he pulled her closer to his belly. Her pencil skirt was very short, and from the angle she lay on his lap, it was possible the camera might have a view underneath. Fortunately she was wearing underwear today, but there was a decent chance the camera could see it.

"Do other secretaries get spankings too?" Tess asked.

"Oh yes, lots of them," Albert said. "Lori, Shari, Heidi, all of them have gotten swats at some point. Going back fifteen years, I think Glenn Harlow was the first guy here to spank his secretary every day. After Diane McClellan retired, Krissy Spangler was hired and she's been filling the role nicely."

He gave Monica several more successive slaps on her butt. She squirmed slightly, still feeling a bit sore from her Brazilian wax.

"Now, I see you have a wedding ring, Albert, do your activities here at work create any issues at home?" Tess asked.

"I keep my work and home life separate," Albert explained. "My wife and my daughter don't know anything about the Alpha-male type workplace this is. My son, he's 23 now, he visited the office on Nude Secretaries Day once a few years ago, and he's kept quiet about it from his mother and sister. I don't expect they'll watch this program, but that was why I requested my name and face be censored if this interview airs, just in case."

"Of course, we'll see to that," Tess assured him.

"Can I ask you a question, Tess?" Albert asked. "What are YOU going to be wearing come Tuesday, hmm?"

"Oh, me? I think um, my wardrobe manager picked out this flesh colored bikini for me. It's really sexy."

"A bikini, huh?" Albert said. "You know what I think you ought to wear?"

Tess blushed. "I don't know," she said, lying.

"I think you ought to dress the same as the secretaries. Don't you agree, Monica?" He let his hand hover over her bottom while he waited for her reply.

"Absolutely," Monica said. "You'd fit in with us."

Albert brought his hand down and spanked Monica again.

"I don't know. I can wear a lot of sexy things, but I'd be way too shy to be naked," Tess said.

"I think we need to have Shari have a talk with Tess, don't you think?" Albert asked.

Monica agreed.

When his interview was completed, Albert finished Monica's spanking, goosed her, and let her rise to her feet so she could pull her skirt down and fully cover her bottom and upper thighs. Once he left, Tess produced a number of forms requiring Monica's signature.

"Okay Monica, before we get started with your interview, I'll need you to sign this release form," Tess said. "Basically it gives us permission to use your footage in whole or in part, on any broadcast we use in the future, in any context we require. Sometimes creative embellishment is necessary, so we may portray events in this office a bit different from reality. By signing this form you consent to having your likeness be used and potentially repurposed for any use Channel 6 wishes, be it advertising, entertainment, educational, or other. Please sign at the bottom if you understand and accept the terms."

Monica took a fountain pen from Tess' hand and signed her name to the release form and the waiver that accompanied it. After Tess filed away the signed forms, Monica took a seat in front of the camera so Tess could begin the interview.

"So... Monica Kelly. Spankings, goosings, nudity! How do you deal with it all?" Tess asked.

"I'll admit, it was a shock. But I really owe a lot to my friend Shari for easing me into the workplace culture here," Monica explained. "She taught me the fun of being a 'girl Friday' as she called it, and I've really learned to enjoy it!"

"Really?" Tess asked surprised. "Are you pretty close with Shari?"

Monica stopped. She didn't know if Tess knew that she and Shari had enjoyed a short fling a few years prior, and wasn't eager to share that information with a media personality.

"We're pretty close. Friends- pretty close friends," Monica corrected. "There's things I can't talk about with my boyfriend, so I'm glad I have Shari to give me some perspective."

"I've been told you have a nickname here. Would you care to share it?"

"Umm, it's 'Miss Tightbuns,'" Monica said, trying not to let the embarrassment on her face show.

"How do you feel, having a nickname like that? Is it a bit objectifying?" Tess asked.

"It kind of is, but again, I've learned to accept those kinds of things, since they come with the territory, you know?"

"Yes, I think I do," Tess said, reflecting on her own career. "So, what other things 'come with the territory'? Spankings, goosings- does it ever go further than that?"

Monica lowered her head. "I... had sex with a client. I was asked- by my boss- to take one for the team to help close a deal. This was years ago, before I met my boyfriend. I wanted to show I was an invaluable member of the team, so to make the client happy, I let him have his way with me."

"How did you feel about that?" Tess asked.

"Used. Objectified. But not unappreciated. Albert- well the whole company actually- really made me feel like an extra important asset to the company after that. And even though I never agreed to do it again, it's never caused any problems."

"But you WERE asked to do it again?" Tess asked.

"Many times," Monica said. "Just two weeks ago, in fact, Albert whispered to me during a meeting that a client had been checking out my ass, and asked me if I'd be willing to sit on his lap with no panties on during a meeting."

"Just sit on his lap?" Tess asked.

"I've been asked to do that a lot. He wanted me to wiggle my hips, tease him, you know. I'm sure what he was hoping was that I'd let him give it to me from behind. I told him I had a boyfriend now and I didn't want to be the company whore anymore, and Albert understood. It was no problem."

"Sounds like a spicy workplace!" Tess exclaimed. "So tell me: in five days, you're going to be working naked. How do you feel about that? Dreading it? Looking forward to it?"

Monica thought for a moment. "It's always been a bit of both for me. It's scary. It's nerve wracking. But I always end up enjoying it in the end. I like feeling wanted, desired. And it's how I met my boyfriend."

There was another knock at the conference room door, and Tess gave an annoyed sigh. She opened the door only to find her mother standing in the doorframe. Vicki whispered into Tess' ear.

"You'll want to come downstairs now." Vicki said.

"I'm in an interview right now!" Tess said.

"Matt Purcell is about to take his pants down."

Vicki whispered it, but Monica still heard.

"I apologize, but I will be right back," Tess said to Monica, and followed her mother down the hallway towards the elevator. Monica stayed right behind them. Monica took the stairs, while Vicki and Tess took the elevator down to the fourth floor, and she stealthily followed them to the Kennedy Room.

She walked inside only to see Matt with his pants and underwear around his ankles. An image of him appeared up on the screen, with a blur obscuring his private parts. That blur did not exist in front of Matt's actual penis, which hung out in full view of every woman in the company- and Tess and Vicki.

"Ooh mama, I want it," Tess muttered quietly, not hearing Monica tiptoeing into the room behind her.

Monica barged past her and marched up to the front of the room. Matt's eyes went wide as dinner plates as Monica grabbed his pants and pulled them up, concealing his private parts from the audience's view.

( . )( . )

She had been giving him the silent treatment for most of the evening.

"Are we gonna talk about it, or what?" Matt asked.

Monica was in the bathroom brushing her teeth while Matt sat on the bed watching television. She walked out of the bathroom.

"What's there to talk about?" she asked, her voice muffled by her toothbrush. "You showed your dick to everybody at work. You think I liked that?"

"It was just... part of the job," he said, his voice trailing off. Maybe it wasn't the best excuse.

"It just-" she paused to spit her toothpaste into the sink. "Stung me. All those women oohing and ahhing over your penis. Something only I'm supposed to see."

"How do you think I feel about you working naked?" he asked.

That made Monica stop. "You knew that was my job when you started dating me. That's different."

Now it was Monica who was second-guessing her own argument. She thought for a moment.

"Just promise me you'll steer clear of Tess Meadows. She wants to jump your bones and I don't like it."

She walked to the edge of the bed and looked her boyfriend in the eye.

"You got my word," Matt promised. "And while we're on the subject, how about you tell Albert he doesn't need to put his hands on your ass every day?"

"I'll see what I can do," she said.

He pulled her close. She was in a T-shirt and panties, and Matt could see her nipples poking through the cotton material. It was exciting him.

Monica leaned in to give him a kiss, when a report on the television cut in.

"Next Tuesday, on San Amaury Today: a local marketing firm that has its secretaries work nude! Tess Meadows has the report!" a voiceover announced. The screen cut to Tess.

"It sounds like an adolescent boy's fantasy- an office that has its beautiful female secretaries work totally naked, once a year," Tess began. "Today I had the privilege of interviewing two dozen employees at a company where this fantasy is policy. Tune in next Tuesday at nine a.m. for the full story, only on Channel 6! Back to you, Harry!"

Monica looked at Matt with dread in her eyes.

"Your family is going to see us on TV," she said hopelessly.

"Hey, I'll tell you what," Matt said. "I'll stop by the bakery before work next Tuesday. Early, before anyone gets there. I'll take the power cord for the TV. They won't have TV for the whole day, my parents won't see it. I promise."

"And if they TiVo it?"

"I'll stop by the house after they leave for work and cancel the recording. I promise, babe. They won't see you on TV." He picked up the remote control and switched off the TV.

"Thank you," Monica said gratefully. She leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips.

Mart returned the kiss, and placed both hands onto her ass, and squeezed her butt cheeks through her panties.

"Now, what do you say, we do some product testing for Channel 6's sponsors?" He reached into the sparkling pink gift bag that Monica had brought home from work and left on the nightstand, and he removed the three-pack of Hammer condoms.

"I'd like that a lot," she said, biting her lower lip.

Monica pulled Matt's boxers off, and admired the large male organ that lay before her. She leaned forward and kissed the penis on the head, and gave it several slow and loving licks up and down the shaft and across his scrotum.

Matt closed his eyes and took a deep breath, and slipped his fingers into the waistband of her panties. He slid his hand deep into the back of her underwear so that he could squeeze her bare butt cheek. Monica sighed as she felt his palm work its way between her thighs and gently finger her labia from the back. She took the full length of Matt's penis into her mouth and sucked it softly and sensually.

When her lips and tongue summoned him to a full erection, Matt stopped her and removed her T-shirt before pulling her panties down to her ankles, leaving her naked. Monica unwrapped one of the sample condoms and placed it upon the tip of his penis, and rolled it down to the base. With his male organ completely encased in the latex prophylactic, Monica climbed on top of her waiting boyfriend, touched the tip of his penis to the opening of her vagina, and eased herself down to take him inside her.

( . )( . )

"So smooth!"

Ryan swirled his fingertips around her groin, enjoying the feel of her bare vulva. Julie had just gotten her Brazilian wax the day prior, leaving her private parts as smooth as silk. She giggled as Ryan gently fingered her labia and the skin surrounding her clitoris.

1...34567...17