Nude Secretaries Day: Reporting Live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Totzman
Totzman
632 Followers

"Nice legs, babe!" David Carter remarked as he passed Amy in the hall. Amy blushed and thanked him. David winked at Monica as he passed her, and pointed his thumb behind him at Amy.

Monica held her finger up to make the shh gesture, and David understood and said no more. She continued following until she spotted Amy at the copy machine. It appeared Amy had accidentally sent another one of her print jobs to the upstairs printer, and had come to retrieve it before someone spotted her mistake. Although she'd successfully found her document in the machine's out tray, Amy failed to make herself unnoticed.

The question now was how to goose Amy. Monica considered slipping a finger inside Amy's panties and swiping her fingertip up between her butt cheeks. That was how John Burton would want her to do it, being as his middle finger had traveled the full length of Monica's butt crack at least once during each of the three previous Nude Secretaries Days. But Monica wasn't quite sure she wanted to inflict such an intimate goosing on the new girl, so she chose instead to give her just a light pinch on her right butt cheek, through her panties.

Amy let out a yelp and spun around.

"Gotcha!" Monica said, giggling. Amy laughed.

"I got to be careful walking around without pants! You're a handsy bunch up here!"

"Wait 'til you see what we're like when you aren't even wearing panties!" Monica teased.

"Ooh, I better tell the girls downstairs to watch their butts!" Amy said.

Monica and Amy laughed together. Amy was surprisingly comfortable with being goosed, leaving Monica hopeful that the other Martinez girls would be as easygoing when they got their turns.

As they chatted, Shari crept up behind Amy, only for Monica to nod at her to let her know she'd already done Amy the honor. Shari lowered her arm and instead tapped Amy on the arm.

"Hey! Cute panties!" Shari complimented.

"Thanks," Amy said, blushing. She nervously tugged on her waistband and pulled her underwear up a bit higher.

Shari turned to Monica. "Lori and I were about to head downstairs to check out the new tail. Want to go goosing with us?"

"Actually I have a lot of work to do, and besides, I made my quota, right?" Monica asked.

"You have quotas?" Amy said in surprise.

Shari grinned and nodded.

"Yup, we're gonna get ALL of you!" She giggled.

"Stay back, fiends!" she joked, and quickly carried her printed document downstairs.

"Well, Julie's interview should be wrapping up soon," Monica said. "Maybe you could invite her along?"

"That's a great idea!" Shari said. "Okay, can you send an email out and let everyone know Amy's been goosed? Lori and I will update the list as we go."

"Sounds good!" Monica said.

( . )( . )

Julie shifted nervously in her chair as the camera focused on her face and shoulders. Tess sat across from her getting her makeup touched up.

The cameraman began the countdown. "Rolling in five...four...three..."

"So... Julie Downey," Tess began. "In five days you're going to be coming to work totally naked! How do you feel about that? Are you nervous?"

"Very nervous!" Julie said, her voice shaking slightly. "It's terrifying, especially since I'm going to be on TV!"

"I can totally relate with you there! Would you believe I still get nervous every time I get on camera?"

"Kinda surprising," Julie said. She wondered if Tess really did get nervous or if she was just trying to seem relatable to her interviewee.

"Have you participated in Nude Secretaries Day before?" Tess asked.

"Sort of! I came in for my interview last year and it happened to be Nude Secretaries Day that day. Barry, my boss, wanted me to be nude for my interview so I thought, what the hey, maybe it will help land me the job!"

"Looks like it did!"

Julie laughed nervously. She didn't want to share that she likely got the job because she did more than just strip nude for her boss.

"Have you ever had an exhibitionist side before you worked here?"

"No, never," Julie said. "I was raised to be very modest. I didn't date much in high school, never dressed sexy, that just wasn't my style."

"Then this must be a real shock to you," Tess suggested.

"A HUGE shock," Julie confirmed. "I never would have imagined I'd work a job like this. My parents- oh gosh I hope they never watch this..."

"How about a boyfriend?" Tess asked. "Are you seeing anyone?"

"Um yes. I've been seeing Ryan for about four months now. He knows about Nude Secretaries Day but I told him not to watch this. I'm just worried his brothers- he's in a fraternity- and I KNOW that if any of the guys at his frat house see me naked on TV I'll never hear the end of it."

Tess looked at Julie, concerned. "Don't worry, these interviews are going to be edited down, so I can make sure you don't get much airtime if the other girls are okay with getting more."

Julie breathed a sigh of relief. Tess asked her a few more questions before telling her that their time was up and she needed to interview the next employee. Julie felt her nerves calm as she left the conference room, relieved to have the interview finally behind her.

Julie returned to her office to find Shari and Lori waiting for her.

"Hey Julie, want to go goosing with us?" Shari offered.

"Goosing?" Julie asked, confused.

Shari brought Julie up to speed on the meeting she'd missed, and proposed that the three of them go downstairs to goose the secretaries who had been asked to remove their pants. Although Julie had work to get done, Barry waved her off and told her that until she found a cute bottom to squeeze, her emails and calls could wait. Having gotten explicit permission from her boss, Julie agreed to join her coworkers for a trek down the stairs.

Vanessa was at the front desk as usual when Shari, Lori, and Julie stepped out of the stairwell. A television set near her desk was set to Channel 6. No doubt she'd been asked to keep it on in support of the day's office visitors.

"Morning, ladies," Vanessa greeted. "Can I help you with anything?"

"We're here to do some goosing!" Shari said, excitedly. "Tell us where the butts are!"

Vanessa laughed. "You're in luck! I've seen plenty today! Alexa was by earlier and she wasn't wearing panties!"

Shari and Lori looked at each other and grinned mischievously. Shari grabbed Lori and Julie's sleeves and pulled them towards the hallway. As they passed Vanessa's desk, they noticed the curvy receptionist had removed her skirt, and was wearing only a pair of white panties and her heels below her waist.

"Vanessa! You didn't have to take off your skirt! You participated in Nude Secretaries Day last year!" Shari said.

The receptionist shrugged. "I wasn't naked for that long. I figured I should take my skirt off, since the other girls did, too."

"Well you better watch your butt, then!" Lori warned.

Vanessa laughed, and the visiting secretaries continued down the hallway. They passed Alexa Holbrook's office, and saw that she indeed was nude from the waist down. But being as the pantyless secretary was seated, she was not an optimal goosing target at the moment and they passed her by.

The tone in the downstairs offices was different today. The women were more nervous, but the men showed an excitability that previously only the upstairs men had. Male employees scurried down the hallway, gleefully taking a peek at the semi-clothed secretaries working in the offices as they passed. Shari, Lori, and Julie heard a whistle as one gentleman passed them. That was a first; getting attention like that from a former Martinez male employee. It appeared that Albert's plan of teaching the new employees how things worked at J.T. Levinson was succeeding.

It was when Sarah Chamberlain stepped into the hallway that the reason for the change in energy became very clear. As Shari suspected, Sarah hadn't been wearing a bra, and after having taken off her dress, Sarah was left in nothing but a thin teal g-string. Shari was bit taken by the sight; Sarah's breasts were indeed larger than Shari's, and she had them bared in all their glory as she sauntered down the hallway.

Male employees stopped in their tracks at the sight of her. Sarah's breasts had been quietly discussed, gawked at, and fantasized about for years by the men of Martinez, Inc. who had never imagined that they would ever see such beauty out of a dress or blouse. But today, Sarah's twin mountains were on full display, out and proud. Their magnificence was enough that it was the men who were intimidated by Sarah's semi-nudity in the office, more so than her. She simply smiled at Shari and the others before turning and continuing back to her office.

Even Shari was struck by Sarah's beauty, and momentarily forgot that she was on a mission. Sarah's g-string left both of her round shapely butt cheeks bare, and both looked so full and juicy that Shari couldn't decide which cheek she wanted to pinch, so she settled on both. Shari swiftly crept up behind the busty blonde, and using both hands, gave Sarah a pinch in the center of both butt cheeks at once.

Sarah jumped, and turned to face her surprise attacker.

"Gotcha!" Shari said, giggling.

"Oh my God, you guys are so naughty!" Sarah said, blushing. She covered her silver dollar-sized nipples with her hands.

"It's all in fun, sweetie!" Shari said. Sarah scurried back to her office while her well-pinched buttocks jiggled as she went.

"This is fun!" Lori said. "Who's next?"

The three secretaries continued down the hallway, on the prowl for more asses to pinch. Julie caught sight of one in the supply closet. Lauren was inside, searching through the shelves at the various office supplies that had been stocked. Her skirt was off, and Julie could see she had on sheer black pantyhose. Amusingly, Julie noted that a Lego figure's head was inside Lauren's pantyhose, right between her butt cheeks and peering out at Julie through the transparent material.

Julie crept into the supply closet and grabbed hold of the Lego figure's head, tugged on in and let it snap back into Lauren's butt crack. She yelped and spun around to face Julie.

"There's a Lego in your pantyhose!" Julie said, giggling. "Our bosses told us to goose you, and I saw the poor guy's trapped head, and thought, why not?"

"Do I really?" Lauren asked. She dug her hand into her pantyhose and removed the toy piece from between her butt cheeks and looked at it. "Ah. Captain Jack Sparrow. Kyle's been looking for him. I won't tell him I found it in my butt!"

Julie laughed and wished Lauren a good day. She rejoined Shari and Lori and informed them that Lauren had been goosed. There weren't many other secretaries out and about. Most were in their offices; typing, taking calls, and not presenting their bottoms in a way advantageous for goosing.

"Well, maybe I'll have to come back," Lori said. "Seems like you two had more luck than me."

"Don't worry, you'll get your chance," Shari assured her.

They continued to check the offices to see what the former Martinez secretaries had worn today. Most had blouses on to keep their upper bodies fully clothed. Barbara Novakova had a pretty violet top on, with a matching purple thong below the waist. Kat Kirkland had removed her dress, leaving her in just her bra and panties for the workday.

Only one girl in the entire office had been unfortunate enough to wear a dress with nothing underneath: Stephanie Brills. The curvy brunette had elected to go commando today, and after having removed her dress, was left wearing nothing but her birthday suit. The shy cutie had been cowering in her office trying to stay out of sight, absolutely mortified to be the only girl in the office in the nude- and it wasn't even Nude Secretaries Day yet.

There was little chance Lori would get a chance at Stephanie's bottom; the bashful nude brunette wouldn't even leave her desk chair. Discouraged at their available options, the three visiting secretaries decided to return upstairs. As they passed Vanessa's desk, the gorgeous Latina asked about their success.

"Shari and I goosed two girls, but Lori couldn't find anyone vulnerable," Julie said.

"Oh, do you want to goose me, then?" Vanessa offered. Lori and Shari looked at each other, surprised.

"Not very sporting if she lets you do it, but, what the hey, go for it, Lori!" Shari said.

Vanessa excitedly rose from her chair and bent over, presenting her round shapely bottom for goosing. Shari, Lori, and Julie were all struck by how beautiful and toned the former bikini model's legs were as she bent over without her skirt on. Her silk full-bottomed panties hugged the curves of her cheeks so nicely as well.

Lori was almost afraid to touch such an exquisite form. She wasn't sure if her girlfriend would approve of her touching another woman this way, but being as this was a work responsibility, Lori figured that under the circumstances it would be okay.

She reached out with her index and middle fingers, and gently ran her fingertips up the back of Vanessa's thigh. Vanessa held perfectly still even as Lori's fingers rounded the curve from the back of her leg to her inner thigh, and slid further up until they reached the base of her buttock.

Vanessa adjusted her stance so that Lori's fingers could slip through the leg hole of her panties. Lori poked her fingers through, and wiggled them until her fingertips found what they were looking for. She ran her fingertips across the lips of Vanessa's labia, first the left lip, then the right, and then the space between them. Her heart was racing; no straight woman had ever let Lori touch her this way, and even Shari was licking her lips as she watched just how far between Vanessa's legs Lori's fingers would slide.

Lori decided not to be greedy, and after giving Vanessa's labia a quick wiggle, she removed her fingers from the receptionist's panties and thanked her for allowing the goosing.

"Sure thing. Hope you all have lots of luck today!" Vanessa said. She returned to her seat so the three secretaries could return upstairs, all of them with their hearts pounding.

"Well, uh, I guess I'll send an email out," Lori said, nearly stammering. "And let the other girls know who's been goosed." She smelled her finger and sighed. Shari and Julie agreed that this was a good course of action.

They were about to head upstairs when they noticed that a new episode of San Amaury Today was just beginning on the nearby TV screen. Julie, Shari and Lori paused just for a moment to catch the opener. Tess Meadows was in a yellow bikini sitting on a beach towel holding a romance novel in her hands.

"Don't you just love a good romance read?" Tess began. "Nothing beats a day at the beach like a good book while you soak up the sun! Today we'll tell you about the best new romance novels of the year, and meet some of the authors who pen these deliciously riveting tales! I'm Tess Meadows, and this is San Amaury Today!"

The show's intro music played before they cut to live footage at the Channel 6 studio, where a secondary host introduced an author to discuss their book. It appeared that Tess had little involvement with the episode beyond the prerecorded segments, but it was of course necessary for her to give the Nude Secretaries Day episode her full attention. Vanessa continued watching while Julie, Shari, and Lori headed upstairs.

Although the girls downstairs had become aware of the goosing assignment the fifth floor secretaries had been given, they were not able to hide their scantily clad and very pinchable bottoms indefinitely. Over the course of the day, the scheduled interviews with Tess Meadows required each of the fourth floor secretaries to make a trip upstairs, and at some point between the stairwell or elevator and the conference room where the camera crew was set up, each secretary would feel her bottom pinched before she reached her destination.

Irvin's secretary and now wife Katie got the pleasure of goosing Alexa Holbrook when she came upstairs, and Elizabeth Zediker had the privilege of poking Barbara Novakova's thong-clad rear when the leggy Slovak beauty passed by her office. Heidi Thomas was left very red-faced when she mistakenly reached up Vicki Meadows' skirt, not realizing that the television executive was not a secretary at their company when she yanked Vicki's underwear down to her ankles in front of her producer and staff. Vicki was thankfully very understanding of the mistake, but Heidi was asked to keep her hands away from any other bottoms for the rest of the day.

Despite this embarrassment, the big question of the day that had the entire office conjecturing, was who would get the honor of goosing Miss Stephanie Brills. Word had already gotten around that Stephanie was working the day in the nude, and shortly after eleven o'clock, Miss Brills was summoned upstairs for a one-on-one interview with Tess Meadows.

Men poked their heads out of their offices to get a peek at the unclothed beauty as she passed down the hallway, covering her pale D-cup breasts with one arm and her short trimmed pubic hair with her other hand. Of course this stance left her behind undefended, and before she could reach Conference Room B, it was Danielle Turner, the platinum blonde secretary hired by Mike Delaney, who had managed to land a pinch in the center of each of the nude beauty's exposed butt cheeks before proceeding to swipe her fingernails up the full length of her butt crack. Danielle's quick maneuver earned an applause from the men who had witnessed it while Stephanie skittered away, embarrassed.

Of all the secretaries, Stephanie was the most nervous when her interview began, but Tess was very kind and gentle with her interviewee and made sure her cameraman showed only her shoulders and above. Tess joked and laughed with her and made Stephanie momentarily forget that she was naked on camera. When Stephanie headed back downstairs, Tess checked her name off to confirm Stephanie had been interviewed, while Danielle checked her name off to confirm she'd been goosed.

At noon, a beautician from Posh Queen Spa arrived to begin performing the Brazilian waxes. Vanessa showed her to an empty office on the fourth floor where she could set up a table, and Vanessa contacted the secretaries one at a time to let them know when Asha was ready for them. Channel 6 had sent over an extra cameraman, so while the interviews were being conducted up in Conference Room B, a second camera had been set up in the temporary salon on the fourth floor to film the waxing sessions for marketing purposes, and to help acclimate the ladies to being unclothed in front of a camera.

Albert requested that Asha wax the former Martinez secretaries first; he felt that since they were the ones who were partially disrobed in the office today, that they should be first to be treated by a esthetician. Asha began with Barbara Novakova, asking the eastern European stunner to remove her panties so that the Channel 6 camera operator could take before and after photos to show the effects of the waxing treatment, and to film the waxing session itself.

Asha waxed Barbara's vulva, inner thighs, and the area around her anus while a cameraman filmed the process. When the waxing was finished, the cameraman took close-up photos of Barbara's genitals and anus, and Asha provided her with a post-depilatory lotion to soothe her sore skin.

Asha was able to wax most of the fourth floor secretaries as well as Monica and Shari before she had to leave for appointments back at her spa, but promised she would return before the 17th to treat all of the ladies that remained.

At three o'clock, the staff of the entire company was invited to the Kennedy Room for a special presentation. Upon arriving, Julie saw that the room had been set up with a large screen and a camera. She and the other staff members took their seats to see what the Channel 6 crew had to show them.

Totzman
Totzman
632 Followers