Nude Sex Vacation at Caliente

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can hook up with Dave and Cyndi and make plans for later." her tongue swirling around her mouth to capture any remnants.

"Let me grab the keys while you clean up."

"Fuck that, I want them to see me this way so they'll know what kind of girl I am. It's much nastier."

"Hell yeah, that's really nasty." Even though I had just cum, my cock was still rock hard as I returned to stroking it at the thought.

So, back to the convertible, naked as possible, the sun now a little lower in the sky, the leather seats warmed by the rays.

This time as we enter the lobby, there's no hesitation, only raw lust. Suzy struts her tight little body across the tile, down the steps and out to the pool, like a model on the runway.

I follow closely behind, grinning ear to ear with the knowledge of what just happened, scanning to see the reaction of anyone that discovers her face has my cum all over it. My cock is at half-mast pointing the way forward. My empty balls swinging shamelessly as I walk.

Go ahead people, look at me. I want you to. I love being seen totally nude, totally shaved, completely brazenly strutting across the room.

As I walk, I am living out my exhibitionist perversion, sending me to the peaks of horny lust. I think, wow, the first day isn't even over yet.

Looking ahead, I see Cyndi floating on a raft at poolside . Dave is standing by her side. She's only wearing tanning oil. As hot a body as I've seen yet. Her shaved slit gaping slightly from her spread legs.

"Hey guys. you're back! Come on over!" Cyndi shouts.

"Yea, I only THOUGHT we were going to take a nap" I say, looking over at Suzy.

To which she explains, "After being nude all day, well, a girl has to do what a girl has to do!" scooping up any leftover cum and licking it off.

"Well Chazz, it looks like YOU were what she had to do then, I guess." Dave says chuckling.

"Guilty as charged" is my comeback.

"Nice, ummm, eye makeup." He says, winking at me.

"I gave it my best shot, pun intended." I confess.

Everyone belly laughs at that as Suzy blows an air kiss.

Looking over at Cyndi's totally bare twat and spread cunt lips, I look at Dave and say, "Now THAT is a nice view dude".

"Show him honey." he says.

Cyndi then chuckles and reaches for the pearl hanging from her clit and pulls it slightly lifting the hood of her clit for an even more intimate view.

"Sunshine is healthy I say. Gotta tan everywhere. Rules are rules. heh, heh." Dave continues.

"You got plans for that thing later?" Cyndi says, now pointing at my half hard cock.

I wag it back and forth wordlessly as she stares. "Maaaybeee... But from what I see it's a good thing I have a "Licker" license." I tease.

Suzy chimes in. "What about me? I have a "Licker" license too!"

Cyndi responds, "You guys rock! That's sound like fun to me!" setting the stage for our little corrupt night of orgiastic passion ahead.

"Let's you and me get some liquid courage for these two from the bar. Tequila anyone?"

"I love tequila, it makes my pants fall off." is Suzy's comment. "Whoops! I'm not wearing pants! Whatever will I do?" she says demurely, her finger in her pouted mouth.

Off we go to the bar, Dave and I leaving the girls behind to talk and tan.

"So you're living here. What's that like?" I ask as we head to the bar.

"Mostly like any place in Central Florida, humid days, warm nights, drinks by the pool. Except it's all nude all the time." Dave answers.

"That's gotta be quite the adjustment. But I guess the savings on laundry is a plus." I joke.

"Yeah, that's why we did it. Laundry bills." he jokingly answers.

"Wow. Nude all the time. That's a real luxury. What do you do for work?"

"I'm a technical writer for a software company. Dude, I can't remember how many times I've been on conference calls naked. Sometimes Cyndi will walk in on a meeting stark naked and start playing with herself in front of me or starts sucking my cock and I have to "concentrate" on "business" if you know what I mean."

"I don't think Cyndi has put on any clothes for maybe, I don't know, two months or so. Same for me. I think the only thing I've worn since Spring is sunglasses at the most. The grocery delivers food and booze, so why get dressed? The actual reason we did it is because we're swingers. And we just decided that if we are going to be in the "lifestyle" then being nude all the time would be a natural choice." Dave declares looking at me to gauge my reaction.

"We figured that about you guys, Suzy and me. Good for you." is my reply. "We're not "lifestylers" so much as we are nudists, but being open is a big part of our sexual preference. I knew the minute I met her she was BI, and I wasn't wrong."

"Plus, I have to admit to being a total exhibitionist. She's not so much, but we both love to be watched having sex and we've had some wild moments together. Over the years we've made a bunch of videos and photos, but have one item on our "bucket list" for this week." I continue.

"Oh yeah? What's that?" he asks.

"We want to fuck each other in front of an audience while being filmed. Anything goes. Fucking, sucking, dp, facials, anal. No limits. But we want it to be a true porno production. Cameras, director, crew, lights, the entire package."

"Wow, that's VERY hot. We've never done that either. But I'm sure Cyndi would go for it. You say Suzy's bi? Hmmmm. What about this idea? Let's make it a group thing and Cyndi and I can be the other couple?" Dave says animatedly.

"Damn straight! THAT would work. Great idea. Suzy and I talked about you guys this afternoon." I say, my heart skipping a beat, a throb now running through the head of my dick.

"I know some people around here that could shoot the video too. That's no problem."

My cock is stirring at the idea, I'll have to fight the urge not to stroke it.

Fuck it, I'm going to stroke it. All they can say is stop.

My mind flashes on the unreality of the moment. I'm totally naked, standing in a bar waiting for our tequila, in front of about 50 other people all naked, with a half hard cock that I'm publicly stroking. WOW, what a vacation. "But only if we use my cameras, no chance of ending up on the internet."

"Bingo"

I continue. "Maybe we "rehearse" a little tonight, gotta make sure we are ready for the show., heh, heh."

"Agreed. Gotta work out the "kinks"" Dave agrees and now he's following my lead and stroking his own very impressive 9 incher.

"Dude the "kinks" ARE the work out!" both of us laugh out loud as we down our shots.

Now tequila for the girls in hand, we both nakedly strut back to the girls. Both our cocks at full attention to announce the plans for the night ahead.

And so the week ahead begins...

12