Nude Stockings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen commented: "We might be in trouble girls they are all big boys. Just as well we are all sexually experienced married women so I'm sure we will cope."

When Carl pointed out that the ladies were now overdressed we agree to resolve that problem. We had planned for this early and stripped to reveal the favourite lingerie three of the guys had chosen earlier.

Susan revealed a red satin bustier struggling to contain her ample breasts which made her tit flesh wobble constantly. She then undid her fitted skirt and tugged it down. Hearing whistles as she revealed classic red satin French knickers with suspenders holding up sheer nude stockings.

Helen went next casually unzipping her blue dress and letting it pool at her feet first, revealing an electric blue bra and brief set, which along with strappy heels accentuated her seemingly never ending legs.

It was my turn; taking a breath I lifted the hem of my dress flashing stocking tops before dropping it again and turning my back. I kept my back to the others and slowly peeled down the dress whilst looking over my shoulder. This revealed a shaped corset holding up the black stockings. I gave my bum a little wiggle before turning around and doing the same with my breasts which were being pushed up by the corset. I looked to the guys and was delighted to see their reaction.

Both Josh and Brad quickly made their way over to me. I gave josh a full passionate kiss on the mouth before switching to Brad who wasted no time in gaining his first of many kisses. I was enthralled, the others followed suit and were quickly into making out. The guys seemingly finding new delights in exploring the bodies of the semi clad mature wives. The sensations of four hands touching me was sensational. Before I knew it I looked down to see a big hard cock in each of my hands, the contrast is colour between Josh and Brad was stark, both were large and throbbing. Throbbing with desire for me and I loved that realisation. It felt completely natural to drop to my knees to kiss and suck both of them.

I spent that first night with both of them. The next day I got to know the other guys intimately, we rotated through the group. I had never been fucked so often or so hard.

We did manage some time off and even managed to go out for dinner. Our group seem to shock the locals but I loved the feeling of decadence and danger it provoked. I also loved the feeling of being on the arm of fit young men. I spent a lovely night alone with Steven, that boy was so eager to please and loved eating pussy.

By the end of the weekend I had fucked all five guys repeatedly and thoroughly enjoyed it. When I suggested it was a bit slutty to Susan she laughed saying guys would be praised for exactly that behaviour and to wear it as a badge of honour. Despite my intention to focus on Rob I started thinking I would want this again.

It wasn't until the journey back that I wondered what would be facing us on our return. We suspected our husbands would get together to decide what to do but didn't think they had many options. We hadn't anticipated our husbands deciding to treat us like roommates. No intimacy, no love, no conversation or support just curt cold facts, It was a sort of work to rule. Even within the first few days back I really missed just chatting to Rob. We talked about it at work and for the most part decided to let them have time to work out their frustrations and sulks.

Three weeks later and Susan was furious saying she was going to bring matters to a head. That weekend she had took Josh home on a Friday night, informed her husband Brian that if wouldn't do his husbandly duty she would have Josh fill in; then proceeded to take Josh upstairs. She made sure Brian could hear everything. The next morning at breakfast Brian got the same ultimatum, act like a husband or Josh would be taking her back up to bed, at which point Brian caved in.

Helen explained that she had convinced her husband to make love to her but he was now suffering from erectile dysfunction and couldn't get over what his wife had done. Jane listening to all of this was relieved she had opted out.

For myself, Rob just wasn't engaging with me and I was worried, he treated me as a stranger. I begged and pleaded but he looked at me with disinterest.

... Then he disappeared!

I came home from work after a little flirting with Brad. I'd let him have a little feel and kiss to cheer myself up but when I got home Rob wasn't there. I went to the bedroom to change and noticed some of his things were gone. I thought he might have gone away for a weekend, still in a huff.

As I was heading for the wine in the fridge I noticed it, a short note on the fridge:

"We all have choices. Have a nice life!"

Nearly 25 years, 2 kids and all I was worth was 8 words, I was furious, that bastard.

I checked again, all of his favourite clothes were gone; I rang him to find the service disconnected. Holding my breath the online banking showed 50% of our accounts withdrawn.

His friends said they knew nothing, I thought they were lying but couldn't be sure. Turns out Rob had resigned from work on the Monday after my weekend and worked his notice before taking early retirement. I couldn't find him; no one seemed able to help.

My only hope was the kids; he was bound to stay in touch with them. I got a frosty reception when I phoned Lauren. She asked if I had really done it... had an orgy with the people at work. I tried to explain it wasn't like that but she seemed perplexed.

"On what planet did you ever think my father would accept that behaviour?"

I received an even shorter and terse response from Callum, along the lines of never speaking to him again but with more swearing.

By this time I was really struggling at work and rejected all help from the girls who had helped get me into this mess. Susan was adamant that when the police caught up with him he would be prosecuted for abandonment. The irony of that almost made me laugh, I had abandoned him after all. The half laugh quickly became a complete sob.

When she finally spoke to me Lauren admitted Rob was in touch with her but just by email and wouldn't give any others details. There never was any request for a divorce. I tried to find him repeatedly but the months passed by and then they turned into years.

*****

I finally tracked him down in Scotland after noticing an old ferry booking to the Western Isles in Lauren's purse. More digging with the help of investigator led me to a cottage overlooking a loch. It looked like a line of old white crofts from a distance, but up close you could see they had been remodelled into a plush modern cottage, the whole scene was idyllic.

I tried to compose myself but it was a shock to the system to finally see him, my husband after 5 long years. I approached, noticing he was engrossed in fixing something in the garage doorway.

I stopped as he looked up, our eyes connected, after what felt like an eternal silence:

"Hi Rob, you're looking well, it's good to see you."

He was clearly shocked to see me but recovered, "You too Grace."

He motioned to a swing seat on the wide terrace; the view was stunning, jade green sea lapping at a white sandy beach.

"I guessed you would track me down eventually."

"Yeah you didn't make it easy."

I looked around, "Your always did like the outdoors, this place seems to fit you well."

He smiled, that smile brought back so many happy memories. "Yeah I feel at home here... settled; it's good for the soul."

I could see now the garage was actually a studio workshop full of stunning landscape paintings, mainly of the bay we were sitting at.

"Yours?" I queried.

He nodded, "Yeah, once I finished work I picked it back up as a hobby, thoroughly enjoyed it and after some practice got better. Turns out people quite like them so I do ok out of it and I love doing them."

"25 years, 2 kids and you left me with 8 words Rob. No discussion, no effort to fix things, nothing."

His smile faded and tone changed, "About the same level of discussion and communication you offered me before your magic weekend I'd say. What is it you want Grace?"

I kicked myself for launching into an argument and tried to calm things down.

"I wanted to apologise properly and hoped after so long you could find it in your heart to forgive me. I tried so many times before but I couldn't find you."

I took a big gasp of air and continued in a rush, "My behaviour and actions back then were appalling. I'm so sorry I hurt you; I feel totally empty and lost. I threw everything away because of some crazy idea of wanting to experience more and feeling I deserved it. I lost sight of us... of you. It was incredibly reckless, after 25 years I thought nothing could hurt us."

He signed, "It was more than that and the doubt had always been there; ever since you chose to present me with those fucking nude stockings on our wedding day."

I was shocked! I had never thought about our wedding day being an issue.

"Oh my God, I'd always thought our relationship was perfect before I messed it up. We agreed I could wear them, are you saying you never trusted me."

I saw a slight shake of his head.

"Yeah, you instilled a doubt that night, a niggle that wouldn't go away. We didn't agree by the way, you railroaded me and got your own way. I started saving a bit money each month just in case I needed a way out. Put it in an investment fund, kept topping it up and it did really well. After 25 years I thought we were good and I had made to right decision on our wedding night. I had planned to tell you about the fund on our anniversary: all of the options it would open up for our early retirement. Then you changed and went ahead with your magic weekend. The fund was spent on this place and I started renovating it."

I looked around trying to stifle my tears, the site and cottage was truly amazing, it was a stunning achievement and I had a feeling of missing out. When he put he mind to it, Rob could achieve amazing things.

"I guess you were right in the end; I'm sorry for all of it. When I look back I could hear all the times you warned me about consequences, but still you could have stopped me if you really wanted to."

"Maybe, but why should I, you wanted that... wanted them. I could have stopped you then you would have cheated or just resented me for it. I tried explaining the implications, you always wanted to make your own choices and you didn't choose me."

"That's not fair, I would have always chosen you if I had realised it was choice. I thought we'd get back and sort things out, it was just an... an interlude. I had all these plans to make things better between us and I still do. Please forgive me, come back, be my husband again. I miss you so much."

"What have you run out of interns. Answer me honestly and I'll think about your request, did you go back to them?"

"You abandoned me Rob."

"A simple yes would suffice."

"Yes, yes I did, I had a right to..."

I stopped myself hearing my own words and the old excuses.

"I was so lonely Rob, I did it again but just the once and it felt so empty. I got wrapped up in a fantasy and all that empowering women crap and lost sight of what was important."

"You haven't changed much Grace. Did you know Susan called me just before I left, she demanded I accept what you had done and advised me of the consequences of not doing so. She also provided all the sordid details and seemed so proud of herself. She said you loved every minute of it and would be going back for more. Really Grace, five different guys! But you're right: you have the right act like a slut and I have the right not to accept it. You can thank Susan for me disappearing, before her advice I was going to stay local and in touch."

I groaned at that, fucking Susan, she started all this then made it worse and made sure Rob ran as far as he could.

"Is there anyway you could consider giving me a second chance Rob, we were so good together."

"Yeah we were until you threw it all away, we can't go back"

I pressed on, "I miss you and I miss everything we had. We're the same people who loved each other for all those years. We can make a new life together."

Just then a small boy with shaggy blond hair wandered out of the cottage. He was carrying a toy car and without a care or a word casually walked up and perched himself on Rob's lap. Rob smiled and ruffled his hair.

Fear gripped the pit of my stomach, I tried to stop the tears forming, "Is he your...?"

Rob nodded, "Grace meet Daniel, Daniel this is Grace... an old friend of mine."

The term friend almost broke my heart.

Daniel looked up smiled and continued playing with his car oblivious to the adult world around him.

"And his mum I asked?"

"Katherine is inside."

"Oh", there was no stopping my tears now.

I wasn't sure what happened next but I found Rob supporting me and someone I took to be Katherine offering me a drink of water. I came around a bit more and looked at them both. Damned if she wasn't gorgeous, younger and attractive in quite fierce way despite virtually no makeup. Turns out she was a native islander and her accent was to die for. I saw Rob look at her, the same way he used to look at me, it was quite obvious they were in love.

There wasn't really much more to say Rob explained they met shortly after his move north and grew close. Katherine knew Rob's story, the fact he was still married wasn't a concern to her. She explained the islands didn't take much heed of southern ways and laws and suggested they all lost the plot a long time ago. Looking at what they had, the simplicity and togetherness I was inclined to agree.

I asked if Lauren and Callum knew about Daniel, turns out they visit regularly and love their half-brother, another blow to me given the limited contact we now shared. I get Christmas and Birthday cards.

It was Katherine who walked me up the drive and away from their life and she wasted no time in saying she wasn't happy with me. I was about to object but she beat me to it.

"I know legally you could cause problems but don't ever come back. You nearly destroyed him, he was so broken when we met, and it's taken a long time to get to where we are now. If you love him let him go."

I was at a loss about how to respond, I wanted my husband and my life back that was clearly impossible now. Could I finally make a sacrifice for the benefit of someone else? After a long silenced I nodded.

"Look after him. He was always was a great dad and a fantastic husband, you and Daniel are very lucky."

"Don't I know it, there are so many arseholes out there, I'm lucky you threw a good one away."

I left the island and never did return. Like so many others I also divorced, I did it quietly without disturbing the status quo. Rob agreed and signed off our marriage via mail.

And what of my former colleagues: Helen eventually divorced, her husband never getting over her infidelity as much as he tried. Then she re-married and divorced again. Jane also divorced, even though she pulled out of the weekend the intention was enough to end her marriage. Amazingly Susan is the only one of us still married, not that it's a choice I would make. Her husband seems totally submissive and a complete whimp, he's quite creepy and it's a marriage in name only.

I never did re marry, too set in my ways I guess, not helped by the rumours about my split. No one matched up to Rob so relationships seemed to fizzle out plus I treat loneliness as a form of penance; after all I had a lot to be sorry about.

12