All Comments on 'Nude Stockings'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 95 Comments
Dylan1Dylan1almost 2 years ago

I loved it. I wasn’t too sure about the weird stocking thing but the story and dialogue more than made up for that. Almost perfect story.

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

It was o.k. The phantasmagoric nature of it did not take away, it was another universe. But a universe in which women's sexual freedoms were so liberal, while church going was still rampant seemed so in contrast to modern trends. As to your proof reading, try it slower. A bunch of gaffs, that you would have spotted if you proofed like a 3rd grader reads aloud.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

maybe their children' generation will see that marriage has become a fetish and have done with it in common society

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice plot and writing, refreshing, 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Rob did the right thing. The rest was just nonsense.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

A lot of typo mistakes that could have been taken care of by a final reading. Basically the same old story with a little bit of originality regarding the stockings, but the stockings really play a minor role.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 2 years ago

Yep, that's usually what happens when a 40-something wife starts listening to her feminist friends and has a mid-life crisis.

I hope Grace likes cats and boxed wine, because that's all she's got to look forward to.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Great story and it certainly does belong in LW. Grace fell for the typical feminist bullshit and suffered the consequences because Rob had the balls and character not to put up with her shit. Grace's reasoning for wearing the nude stockings at their wedding rings of having to appease the cancel culture today. Again loved the story and thanks for posting.

FredHuckFredHuckalmost 2 years ago

She got exactly what she deserved...

5 🌟s

Fred

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

As noted, editing was a problem. Great satire and reaffirmation that we all have choices - and the consequences that result. 5*

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

It is ok but if she had gone back then plunged a big knife into Susan at the office, it would have been much more interesting. She probably would have had at least some respect from her kids after that.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Good story; very reflective of our times as sad as that is.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Hard to feel sorry for a stupid slut who knows the score but does it anyway. Surprised she didn't try to relieve her guilt by killing Susan. After all, she is a selfish cunt.

wolftrapwolftrapalmost 2 years ago

Very unusual approach. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like how regardless of the law or rules in this fantasy time period there is always the option of the man just leaving. If it were me I would not marry but if for some strange reason I did and she did not choose white then the marriage would be off. Even if she says as this woman did that it was just show the woman league something and she had no intention of cheating I would tell her that the message she was sending to the MEN was that I was accepting of it. No way.

TallyDaveTallyDavealmost 2 years ago

Yes, an editor would help, But I did really enjoy the story line and the politics of this world view.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatalmost 2 years ago

It may be fantasy, but this is what happens way too often when middle aged women start with GNO’s and listening to slutty friends. 5/5

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51almost 2 years ago

It was refreshing to read a story that really got it. Wives pull this quite often and just expect the hubby to just suck it up. I didn't after 33 years, but now she still wont file so we remain "friends" Brave choice 5 stars

ribnitinribnitinalmost 2 years ago

The grammar and syntax errors made this too difficult to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done. This story belongs in Loving Wives. Loved the part were Rob told Grace he hadn't trusted her since the wedding and she proved him right to be putting back money.

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 2 years ago

A terrific story, thank you!

HikingThruHikingThrualmost 2 years ago

"That's not fair, I would have always chosen you if I had realised it was [a] choice. I thought we'd get back and sort things out, it was just an... an interlude. I had all these plans to make things better between us and I still do...."

I guess that is the crux of all "just accept it" stories; the woman ignores the risk of her choices, or that hubby has choices to make after the fact. And planning to make things better, later, is admission that she knows it's wrong, before she did it. Which makes her selfish, at the least.

Nice story, different enough. Agree with the comments about the number of minor nits; they do detract from readability.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Odiouser is just mad there was no wimpy cucks in your story. Great story. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is an emotional story well told. The roles of the primary characters could be easily switched with the same results. I'm a guy and could see this fictional future coming true for women. I wouldn't want to date now as it seems to be a minefield. A single remark could be taken out of context and explode over social media resulting in ruined careers, potential lawsuits, and criminal charges. All over a misunderstanding. I am glad I have a great, loving spouse who tolerates me despite my foibles.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 2 years ago

Not my kind of story. My suggestion for you is to set your story aside after it is written and any editing that has been done, then reread it later. The mistakes I see appear to me to be caused by your rushing to get the changes from your head into the story before you forget them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 ⭐️ effort. Something a little different but still with the delusional wife. Ignore the grammar nazi's. They're just looking for something to bitch about like a bunch of old woman.

ThorlolThorlolalmost 2 years ago

Well thats a 3*. Could have been better if you had an explanation why anyone would even marry if their world was like this. What was the lure or the benefit to marry? There were only downsides and it sounded like a commited relationship would haven been always better than a marriage.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 2 years ago

Aside from the overtly punitive-to-men divorces, not really much different in this future world from the status quo. I do think the sword cuts both ways though - plenty of restless forty-something men out there in their black muscle cars confusing their gear shifts with their penises, and trading their 40 for two 20s. Vroom vroom! Still, a well written and amusing story - it’s always a treat to read your work.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years ago

An ominous view of the future, I must say. Sadly, it may very well come to pass. Not sure about the whole stocking thing, but the symbolism works. I can say my mature (old) self would never accept the nude stockings, but as an Idyllic 20 year old? Maybe.

jaythemanjaythemanalmost 2 years ago

I definitely enjoy your stories. You are very good at writing dialogue. I wish there was more in this one, especially in the end between the two exes.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

If you want to be free, don't marry!

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Rather simple with many holes but just the same well done. The under tone of the story hits home. Different but yet entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story that could easily be seen as something released by a Michel de Nostredame (Nostradamus) writing. Looking at the tendency of our legal system it is possible that this attitude toward marriage will deteriorate to this level in the not so distant future. Guess I will have to read this one again because it held my interest to totally that I didn't notice the grammar and writing problems mentioned in other comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

After a second read I noticed the grammatical/spelling errors and they could cause a bump in the reading flow if I got into my proofing mode. My biggest question now is why would any man in the future accept a wedding proposal? It sounds as if the future has women making the decisions about sexual relationships so if they are willing to give the milk away for the fun and excitement why buy the cow.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Quite an original in perspective

Unfortunately, quite prophetic too as this mad world is just going to get madder as the scene in the story will be a reality in a few years from now, me thinks

/

This writer satindesires have some serous talent for writing. More so with some unique perspective in his few stories I've read so far. Keep up the good work satindesires.

The_Winter_WitchThe_Winter_Witchalmost 2 years ago

snot like men are no better, interesting story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not my kind of thing but this was an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not sure why a woman is offended when she admits to being a slut and her husband doesn't want to have sex with her. Also unsure as to how someone who blatantly cheats can accuse the other person of abandoning them. Delusional doesn't begin to describe the Grace character in this story. Unhinged, narcissistic, completely out of touch with reality, completely self-absorbed thinking an apology will get him back. Rob did the right thing, got away from her ASAP and started over. Good story.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the premise, far less out there than others.

Didnt feel much in the way of emotions from any of them though. So it didnt really pull me in.

Solid 3 but since"I eat other guys cum but that doesnt make me gay" odoreater didnt like it you get an extra star for that.

Any time the massively repressed homosexuals dont approve you can be sure your story wasnt too bad.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
quote you have the right act like a slut and I have the right not to accept it unquote

and that is exactly what he did

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One doesn’t see too many LW stories set in a dystopian future. It put a creative spin on the frequently used them of individual choices.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

what choices we make and never consider the consequences

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a good look into the future. When that day comes no man will marry any woman. Why put up with crap. Screw them and leave them will be the future of all real men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Always a couple of sluts or asshole guys looking to push to do the wrong thing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"society where women had few rights and divorce was virtually impossible"

And this story only contributes to the vast and growing body of evidence that this is a vastly preferable arrangement for all, men, women and children.

You know. The basic building blocks of civilisation.

The good news is, societies (declining empires, specifically) always collapse before this level of heinous degeneracy can become a fact of law and habit.

You want proof? Look at the world you live in.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

5 stars - bitch got exactly what she asked for - ONE&DONE - NO second chance - EVER.

I would never marry again - no sane man would.

I would probably move to Vietnam, where there are 8 women to every man.

You can have as many wives as you can afford.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Definitely consequences

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Women like her never apologize for anything they do... they just do it and endure any consequences believing that their femininity and beauty justify their narcissism and self-centeredness and fully entitle them to their petulant impulsive behaviors... they know they can entice other naive and clueless males... and they do not care their about losing wonderful husbands.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Good ending…

She got what she deserved, lost it all, everything.

A life of loneliness, and cats, no kids to warm her later years, no grandkids to warm her old age.

Just loneliness. A fitting end.

5/5

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayalmost 2 years ago

Should have said old acquaintance instead

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Good story about really bad choices. Happy ending didn’t hurt either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What is that old idiom: Be careful what you wish for; you may get it Sadly I can see this type of future in the way the divorce courts treat husbands. Also, there are some ways that inspire women to fight for more control over their choices.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sigh! It's a nice story. Always respect what you have, don't lose what you have for something extra. Their wife cheated on them. Ok right. And that Susan is blabbering all about that women empowerment etc. OK I also get it right. They cheated on their husbands, and want them to accept it. Heh, if you cheat on me I can also cheat on you. Theirs didn't do it but that's what would have happened in reality. And what the crap they will left their husbands with bankruptcy. They cheated not husbands at most they will get 50 split. And they would surely get divorced, no one's going to put up with a cheating and unfaithful partner.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 2 years ago

She got what she deserved

But so did he

He should have walked away after the wedding

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 2 years ago

very good story with the intro about a society of woman domination. A complete change from the world we had 100 and more years ago.

However, I miss some punishment for the interns and Susan. Maybe a even the guild.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a sick story why bother to write this trash

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

5 stars - we all have the right to make our own choices - right or wrong - however, we also have the obligation to live with our choices and all those consequences - good or bad.

The skanky slut chose poorly and reaped the consequences.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

The strange thing that people forget in these stories about 'women rule and men have few if any rights' societies HOW to explain it happening. Men still are just under half the population. They'd have to continue to go along with the status quo.

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 2 years ago

Good story. Five stars for the poetic justice in the story.

This story, with the implications of the Women’s Guild has an Orwealean undertone not unlike his 1984 novel.

dob092095dob092095almost 2 years ago

Cute story however totally unrealistic. What man would accept cheating and having the wife tell him on her wedding day that she’s liable to cheat. Obviously Susan was born with a penis. Hard to believe that any man would stay with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why do so many men fear equality? Just because women don't want to be treated as property or possessions doesn't mean they want to control men.

When you have had privilege for so long equality feels like oppression.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

AAAAHHHH feminism at it's best. The is always a choice and there are always consequences. What a twisted future. No need to ever get married in it. The laws are already twisted to screw the husband now. To make it worse would no make it seem more attractive. But, you feminist woke morons go ahead and soldier on. No real man will ever enter a relationship with anyway. Just keep hooking up with the boys in grown bodies and deal with the inadequate fulfillment you get. When you look for the reason no real man will be with you go find and mirror at look at the guilty party. stupid sluts!!

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 2 years ago

Good story, and a creative plot. I liked it, so 5 stars.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 2 years ago

It should have ended at their wedding. Nice story with scary statistics on marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The grass is always greener on the other side of the hill...until you get there. oh yeah life sucks big time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Susan needs a good kick in the ass. What a freak! 3 marriage lost.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 2 years ago

Consequences... gotta love it!

I have to say: I'm not all that convinced by this premise. Given how the laws of this world are set up, it would make way more sense that the marriage rate dropped to 91% ('should probably be higher...) instead of the divorce one, especially since most divorces are started by females - I have absolutely no idea what would be the incentive for any rational man to get married. Furthermore, are we supposed to believe that ONLY women cheat in this dimension? Yes, it's sci-fi, but it does seem quite unrealistic.

Still a good read. I would strongly recommend to satindesires to start using Grammarly if he has to self-edit his works - the free version would have picked up pretty much all the mistakes he made here. It also wouldn't hurt to use a Read-Aloud program as a final run-through - it's easier to pick up mistakes if you can hear them.

All and all, an original twist of a common plot. Thanks for the share, author.

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhyalmost 2 years ago

"Nearly 25 years, 2 kids and all I was worth was 8 words, I was furious, that bastard" but that wasn't enough to stop her from fucking 5 guys over the weekend. Yeah no sympathy, she only deserves being a street rat.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

The slut ray strikes again. I marvel at the dialogue a cheater uses to justify their actions. Defining them in terms of selfish, self absorbed and well just stupid seem to miss the mark badly. At the reader (me) makes the final analysis I hope that the cheater suffers loneliness and angst and eventually wither away and die miserable. especially the cocky ones like this cheater. why would you think it would be OK to go fuck five guys while married? Why would you thin the in trepidation your husband had for 25 years would make this a successful strategy One final note; the story was both well written and well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah.... Here is the deal. Men and Women are not a good choice for co- habitation. Men are hunter gatherers, and women are nurturers. As long as both needed each other, the relationship worked. But in today’s world, there is really no incentive for a man to commit to marriage. Men do not feel the need, to make something of themselves. Both sexes still bump uglies, but without any commitment. If a man gets a woman pregnant, he will pay child support, if he is gainfully employed. However, the court will not try to take his 401 K, IRA, House or any other assets away from him. So living with a woman gives him the benefits, without the financial hardships a divorce would bring.

This story seems pretty far fetched, but not so if you consider the way divorces have changed in the last 30 years. If a wife decides to take a boyfriend in a no fault state, the husband is going to lose the house( until the kids are gone) and at least 1/2 of all his assets, pay child support and alimony. And the kicker is, her boyfriend can them move in with her! I personally think there needs to be financial penalties on both parents. Women institute the majority of all, divorces. The reason is, it is their best financial interests to do so. We haven’t made it to the point of being locked up for leaving a marriage, but the rules are definitely slated against the guy. I think this story, isnt as unbelievable, as you would believe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My divorce was 40 some years ago. Wife threatened me with divorce if

I tried to make my son 17 years of age stop sleeping with a girl named xxxxxxx in her own bed with girls mothers approval. The girl was only 16 years of age.

I filed for divorce. The judge told my wife she could have more than 50% of the assets. My wife turned her down.

If she had accepted I wold of played my hole card " Statutory Rape with my wife's consent - I really didn't want to DO THAT but all went sort of OKAY - 90 days later divorce was official.

Anonymous written because rape charges can be filed any number of years later.

Oh by the way now ex-wife suffered by her own choices, health, finance, re-marred to a asshole. ME; I feel sorry for her - but not that sorry.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 1 year ago

After a horrifying start with a twisted setting. This ended up being a good story of a guy not bowing down to the feminazi delusional way of thinking and being a real man with some self-respect. Those 8 words made the story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That anon below me is weird, probably a liar, and if his story is true, i feel quite sad for him. He divorced his wife for a complete non-issue.

As i said, if his story is true, that's quite sad because he was such an idiot, but it's probably a lie anyway.

Anyway, the story itself is okay. Kinda unemotional, but then again, I've come to expect that from the writers on this site. The vast majority of them couldn't write an emotional story, that doesn't involve cancer, to save their life.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

She got what she deserved, nothing more, nothing less

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Second best in this series. Version 3 is the best/most rewarding story. No whiny hand wringing, no hanging around hoping for the best. No matter how long they had been together or much he loved her, the husband saw the handwriting on the wall. She just didn’t have enough strength of character to be his wife, or anybody’s save a born submissive.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

Why did Jane got divorced?

5 starts for originality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely done. Though not succinctly stated, but rather clearly demonstrated: that weakness, that female character flaw of always pushing the limits until there is nothing left but a vacuous, dessicated corpse of the fundamental marital relationship; all twisted and broken and tragic and ugly and enveloped in loss and pain the likes of which never before envisioned or experienced. Woman, the destroyer of humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not as good as the other two variants

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just imagine the kind of nano-brain it would take to sign up for a contract that had a 9/10 chance of failure, not even depending on your own choices, with massive, devastating consequences for said failure.

Convinced the world of Nude Stockings is the beginnings of Idiocracy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hate it I know womens lib BUT why do so many of you FK up a good relationship for abject misery I hate cheaters (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ok, but it Needed some payback on Susan.

Fiddlesticks49Fiddlesticks4912 months ago

Really enjoyed the story. Not really that big a stretch from where we are now, with divorce laws heavily favoring the woman and more and more women becoming involved in politics. Suspect most divorces today mainly mens fault. Also, as women age they begin to wonder about loss of appearance and object of desire and then wonder about what they missed in life and too often leading to trying to make up for some fantasy of experiences missed in life. A fools fantasy. Great story, 5 stars.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Now, that’s what I call Femdom agitprop! With a little bit of heart.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove10 months ago

If or when artificial intelligence and robotics merge and the creation of female androids is perfected, we women will be in trouble. We will know loneliness and abandonment. Men will have their "sex robot" that treats them perfectly, cooks, cleans, and never complains, never cheats, and never belittles them. Men will have it made. Women need the emotional attachment to her man, I know I do, and will never find it with AI or robots. Sure, a robot can fuck her for days, but a dildo can do that now. But that funny feeling you get inside when you see your husband smile, or the way he touches you, or his wonderful manly smell of his cologne as you hold him while dancing, or the comfort of knowing that, no matter what, you are loved by this man... all that will be lost.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove10 months ago

You want to save marriage in this country? Make it a requirement that single women must register for selective service just as men do. Then you will have equality. Draft cards will show no discrimination when nations go to war and the women's groups will have equality finally as they pull the trigger to end a life or watch their fellow soldiers die in a instance of noise, smoke, and blood. I would bet marriage rates would go up, divorce rates would go down, and we could double our fighting force. Win Win Win. But what about the children of single moms they will ask. Well, after all, the state will provide caregivers, which is what the liberals want since it "takes a village" right? The nuclear family didn't work for you, it was too misogynistic you said.

Yes, if you want to save marriage, this might work. Then you can add camo to your stocking color.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She let the desire build and then thought only about her desire.

It was consistent and the scifi-ish premise made it all work like a similar but not quite the same timeline.

It wasn't remotely a BTB just a spouse that left and built a different life far away.

The consequence of her selfish decision.

bobareenobobareeno9 months ago

Second reading of this. 5 stars, liked the creativity.

Tomh1966Tomh19667 months ago

Great and uncommon concept.

Virtually no man would get married in such a scenario but... Fiction! So the men go stupid and marry.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

An interesting and entertaining four-star story, actually probably should have given it a five. But I agree with the one of the commenters below that the only men who would marry in a society with those laws and mores would be so stupid that no half-way intelligent woman would want him as a gene donor for her offspring.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Normally, I'd trash a book like this. However, I feel inclined to credit the writer on a well executed plot. As far fetched as it appeared, the writer explained the different type of world and stuck with it. It wasn't one of those stories that suggested fiction, but conveyed realistic situations and results. The one critique I have is the part where the women assume the role of powerful, smart, strong willed women. That is hardly the case in a world where marriage and divorce are organized to favor women as opposed to being fair to both. Furthermore, the female MC was a "good ol girl," following the mentorship of her girlfriends. Gullible is hardly a trait of a strong, smart, strong willed woman/man.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

It’s a lot like betting. Is your bet worth the results if you lose?

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

And women wonder why there is the movement "men going their own way" there is already next to nothing for men in marriage, yet women fantasize about more for them ie: stocking choice. Fat chance just goes to show how evil self-entitled narcissistic feministic women are and deep in their hearts there's nothing but blackness, and demonic ideologies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES