Nude Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick looked through the shrubbery and saw three naked women. He could tell one was his sister from her tiny, flat ass and long blonde hair. He also recognized his mother. He had been seeing her naked body his whole life. The third female didn't register. She was attractive and had an ass build for pushing.

He knew Luke would get a kick out of seeing these hot women. He waved him over and signaled that he should be quiet. He pointed out the naked women and whispered, "Dude, this is what you are in for today. Look at that. Three primo naked women."

Luke looked and enjoyed. "Whoa! Nice."

Nick asked, "Which one do you like best?"

They were all attractive. Luke studied them and picked the one with the plumper dumper. Luke said, "The one on the right."

Nick didn't know who she was, but he too thought she was hot. He needled his friend. "I'm guessing your an ass man. You picked the one with the biggest caboose."

Luke's face reddened. He was embarrassed to have revealed his preference for big bottom girls. Nick decided to play a joke on Luke. He asked him, "What do you think about the blonde in the middle?

Luke flippantly answered, "I wouldn't kick her out of bed."

"Dude, that's my sister."

"Really?" He blushed and his face turned red.

"Yes." Nick smiled, happy to have succeeded in embarrassing Luke. He then asked, "What about the one on the left?

Luke hesitated. He was leery of making another mistake. Nick pressed him, "What do you think of her?"

"She's okay, I guess." Luke decided not to be so effusive this time.

Bam. Nick punched him hard on the arm. "Hey! That's my mom. Don't disrespect my mother. She has a great ass."

Nick tried to look angry and upset, but he couldn't pull it off for very long. He broke out laughing and said, "I'm sorry man. I'm just messing with you. It's all good. I wasn't kidding. They really are my mother and sister."

"Is it weird to see your family naked? I don't think I'd want to."

"For me it's no big deal. I've seen them, they've seen me. It's been that way our entire lives. For me, it's as natural as the sun rising in the East. It's just the way things are."

Luke was curious and he said, "Don't take this the wrong way. I know next to nothing about nudism. Maybe there's a protocol. I've never commented on my sister or mother's body. You praised your mom's rear end. Is that common?"

"I'm probably a poor spokesman for naturists, but I think part of the creed is honesty. We are fucking nude. I feel we are saying 'this is me'. I'm not going to hide behind a fancy Armani suit or dress up like a cowboy in boots and a ten gallon hat to get you to think about me in a certain way. This is my true self. I'm funny, sometimes crude, often a pain in the ass, whatever. Get over it.

"I think if someone is brave enough to present their real, unvarnished self to me, how can I betray them by not being honest with them? My mom has a great ass. I've told you. I've told her."

"Really, you said that to your mom?"

"Look at it this way, a butcher doesn't lose the ability to judge a cut of meat because the animal was raised on his farm. I know a pretty woman when I see one. Why should I lie? Is it really that big a step from saying your mother or your sister is smart or talented or pretty to saying she has a righteous ass? Especially when the proof is right in front of your eyes."

"Well, no, I guess not. The truth is what the truth is."

"Exactly, " Nick said, pleased that he was able to get his point across. "Let's put the beer on ice and then go say hello to everyone. I need to tell my mother the gang is coming over."

They iced down two cases. Nick looked over and saw that the women were all standing by the pool facing away from him. He started taking off his clothes. Luke nervously asked,"So we're going over now to say hello to your mother and we will be naked?"

"Sure. Remember, the plan was to be nude all afternoon. Soon we'll have a bunch of naked girls over here. There's no reason to be nervous. This is not like some bad dream where you're naked and everyone else is fully clothed. My mom is naked too. Don't worry, she's cool."

Nick teased him again by saying, "Heck, aren't you curious to meet the girl with the nice, round, begging-to-be-fucked-doggystyle butt?"

"Yeah." Luke smiled and stripped.

The guys walked towards the pool. Luke stared at the unknown girl's fine rump and much to his dismay, his prick grew hard. "Damn, not now" he shouted in his mind trying to will his erection away. It didn't work.

Nick called out when they got closer. "Hello." His mother and sister recognized his voice, turned immediately and greeted him. Lisa hesitated. She was nervous. She thought, "Am I really ready to be a nudist? I felt fine being naked with Nell and her mother, but can I be naked in front of a guy?".

"Hello, son," Ruth called out. Nell said, "Hi, Nick."

His family looked at Nick and then their eyes slid over to the unknown teenager with him. Both women smiled coyly seeing an erection on their son's friend. They smiled because they knew what was coming and he didn't. It's a no-no to walk about a family nudist area with a throbbing hard-on. This was going to be fun. Although looking at a handsome guy sporting a big, hard dick was fun too.

The boys were now close to the women. Ruth smiled graciously and asked, "Nick, who is your friend?"

While she was speaking, Lisa took a deep breath and decided to meet her fears head on. She turned to face the new arrivals.

Luke was startled to see his sister, he called out in dismay, "Lisa?"

His sister said incredulously, "Luke!"

Luke asked, "Why is my sister here? And nude?" The questions seemed to be addressed to everyone.

His eyes scanned his naked sister. He of course, focused on her bare breasts, fat nipples and furry sex. These were parts of her that he'd never seen before. Lisa didn't answer him. She was shocked that he was here. She stared at his naked body. She pointed to his penis and asked, "How come you're here? And why do you have an erection?"

Luke couldn't respond. He stammered, "Ah . . . ah . . ." He was too stupefied to answer. He was so stunned, he didn't even attempt to cover his engorged wiener.

His buddy, Nick, decided to have some fun and answered for him. He said, "Luke and I play club lacrosse. I invited him to today's pool party. Now about his erection, that's a funny story. He and I saw the backside of all of you from the patio. He was particularly taken with the nude woman with the nice caboose. That would be you, Lisa, so his hard-on is due to your fine derriere. At the time, he had no idea it was you or at least he pretended not to know. Luke, did you know she was your sister all along?"

"Stop tormenting the boy," Ruth said. She walked up to Luke, glanced at his erection and then extended her hand. They shook hands rather mechanically. "Hello, I'm Ruth. Nick's mother. This is my daughter, Nell. She is a friend of your sister's. They met at school.

"I am guessing by your tan lines that you are new to this lifestyle. I'm not sure what, if anything, my son told you about being with naturists in a family setting."

She reached down and firmly grasped his hard cock. Luke's eyes bugged out in surprise.

Ruth said, "Naturism is about freedom, comfort and enjoying nature. It is a fun, friendly place for all, from age one to one hundred. It is not about sex, so erections have no place in a family naturist environment. This rule is strictly enforced.

"We realize that men will have erections. We ask that you be polite. Our expectation is, if you find yourself with a hard-on, be discreet. Cover it with a towel, roll over onto your stomach, jump in the pool or walk away to a private space. Christ, go off and masturbate. We expect you will hide it or make it go away.

"What you are doing now, is the exact opposite of what should be happening. You are flaunting your engorged cock. You walked up to a group of women with a big, old hard dick."

Luke was ashamed. He said, "I didn't mean too. It just happened. I don't know the rules."

"Ignorance is no excuse or defense." She tightened her grip on his penis to emphasize that point.

Ruth looked over her shoulder and said, "Lisa come here. You need to know this too."

Lisa came and stood beside her. She looked at her brother. First she glanced down at her brother's fat cock and then at his face. It was obvious he was scared, remorseful and adequately endowed.

Ruth said, "I believe the greatest civilization force in the world is women. Without women, men would do as your brother is doing now. Only think with their penises. It is up to our gender to develop the structure and rules of society. We have to teach men how to behave. Am I right, left to their own devices, males would rarely bathe? Mothers have to force their boys to bathe. Men are no better, they only clean themselves because their lovers demand it."

Lisa laughed. "That's so true. Our mother practically had to drag Luke into the bathroom when he was very young. I can remember in high school when he started dating, his hygiene improved significantly."

"Exactly my point," Ruth said. "Now to finish my story. Not only do women make rules to civilize men, we enforce them. Lisa, you need to know this. At your house and events, it is your job to see that the men behave. Unless they have a female relative present, then it is her responsibility to police her men.

"Generally speaking, Lisa you are responsible for your brother because we know men can't be trusted. If the two of you had been invited over here to swim, I would expect you to monitor him and prevent this type of breach of etiquette. However, since you had no idea he was coming here, I as the lady of the house will deal with the situation."

Ruth began stroking Luke's cock. Luke shuddered at the good feelings her actions engendered. Ruth said, "I know you are untrained in our ways and you meant no disrespect so I will let you off easy. I am within my rights to humiliate you by making you masturbate here and now, in front of everyone. Or I could banish you from my home forever. But as I said, I believe you acted without malice. Let's just get rid of your erection and all will be well."

She smiled. Luke was astonished. He thought he must not have heard her correctly. He asked, "You are going to . . ." He was too embarrassed to finish his sentence.

Ruth finished it for him. "Yes, I will beat you off, your dick will whither and the matter will be settled and forgotten."

Nick got excited seeing his mother's tits wobble as her arm moved. It was hot watching her stroking a cock. He began to get a chubby. All of a suddenly, he was splashed with a bucket of cool pool water. "What the fuck!" he exclaimed.

Nell smiled and said, "Brother, you know better than to have an erection. Remember there's a time and a place for everything. You can walk around tonight with your cock at full mast at the Nude Day Celebration, but this is not the scene of an orgy. You forced me to act."

Nick calmed down and accepted his sister's action and explanation without further complaint. Ruth turned to Lisa. She found the young women staring at her brother's cock watching the handjob he was receiving. "Lisa, if you are going to be a nudist, you will have to be observant and pro-active like Nell. Address situations as they arise. Don't be afraid to make the call and dish out punishment.

"I know, it's not fair that the burden falls to us, but as you've learned, life is not fair. We women are the ones that bleed every month. Men and women can equally enjoy sex, but it is women who get pregnant. On the plus side, we can have sex whenever we want, just by batting our eyes. We can have multiple orgasms and we experience the joy of motherhood. As I said, life is not fair. Accept the fact and move on."

"OH! Ohhh! I gonna come!" Luke moaned. Ruth picked up the pace and stroked him to and through his orgasm. His sperm splattered on the concrete. She smiled at him and said, "Good boy. Let it all out."

After he fired off his last stream of cum, Ruth turned to Lisa and said, "Dear, he is your brother and your burden. See that he behaves or next time it could be you stroking his cock." She smiled sweetly and began to walk towards the house.

"Ah . . . Mom," Nick called out. "I have a favor to ask. You know every year on July 14th there's a party."

"Yes. Didn't you tell me last week that Fiona was hosting the shindig this year?"

"That was the plan. She's had a major pool equipment malfunction and can't. Is it okay if everyone comes over here?"

"I'm guessing this party will have adult fun and adult beverages?" Ruth asked.

Nick nodded. Then Ruth said, "The law in our state is no alcohol for anyone under eighteen. As long as you promise no minors will attend, you can have the party here."

Nick jumped into his mom and hugged her tight. "Absolutely no kids. You're the best."

Ruth laughed and said, "Yes I am and don't forget it."

Nell said, "Lisa, you have to stay for the party. It's the bomb! You'll have a great time."

Lisa hadn't brought a change of clothing with her. She said naively. "I don't have a thing to wear. I wasn't planning to go to a party."

Nick laughed and said, "That's exactly the right outfit."

Nell added, "Ha! You silly goose. It's a party to celebrate National Nude Day. Everyone will be nude! You are already perfectly dressed."

Lisa thought about it. She'd never been to a nude party. Then again she had never sunbathed nude before either. She had enjoyed the afternoon. She smiled, shrugged her shoulders and said, "Okay then I'm in."

^^^

The four of them got busy preparing for the party. Nick and Luke were in the garage when Fiona, her sister and their dates came over. They went out to meet their first guests. The people in the car got out and took off their clothes.

Fiona's sister lifted her arms above her head. She jumped about, causing her little breasts to shake. She shouted, "Free at last. Free at last. Thank god almighty I am free of those clothes at last!"

Her date quickly jumped away from her and jokingly said, "Brigid, is nothing sacred? I'm surprised God doesn't send a lightning bolt to strike you dead for appropriating MLK's words."

Fiona shook her head and ignored her sister's joke. She said, "Nick, thanks for stepping in to host the party. We brought the stuff we were going to use. I told the caterer to bring the food here."

Nick said, "I couldn't let July 14th pass without a party. Let's take the supplies out to the patio. "

Everyone grabbed something. Nick and Luke were at the back of the pack. Nick saddled up to Luke and whispered, "So now you've seen a fire-crotch. Actually two of them. I personally prefer a shaved pussy, but there is something really hot about a thick patch of red pubes. Got to give it up to the red-headed Irish lasses."

Luke had a silly grin on his face as he nodded in agreement.

Other people showed up. The event came together. By 3 O'clock the sound system was set up and people were drinking and dancing. By five, the buffet was out. Luke followed his sister through the food line and asked, "Can we sit by ourselves and talk?"

"Sure." She led him to a secluded spot. She sat cross-legged in the grass. He did likewise. He asked, "I'd never imagined you and I hanging out in the nude."

"We did it when we were kids at Nana's."

"Yes. That seems a lifetime ago. I miss them both. I remember us spending all day naked, playing, swimming. It . . . we were so innocent."

Lisa nodded. She said, "I came out here to sunbathe nude. The dress I made for the fashion show has cut outs over my boobs, hips and butt." She laughed and said, "Since there are cut outs everywhere, I need an all-over tan to rock the dress.

"Laying out with Nell reminded me of the fun we had at the farm. I was nervous when Nell's dad and then you and Nick first saw me naked, but I'm passed that. I like feeling the warmth of the sun on my skin. The absents of restrictive and scratchy clothes. I like everything about being nude. I am at peace."

"I like it too. I was worried you were sore at me for getting an erection. Or stealing glances at your boobs and stuff."

Lisa removed her plate from her lap and set it on the grass exposing her pussy to her brother. She smiled and said, "I know you're a guy." She laughed and said, "I saw proof, conclusive, irrefutable proof of that earlier today. You're going to look. Go ahead and look at me now. The other guys have. The girls have looked too. And I have checked out their bodies."

She stopped talking and sat still baring her body to him. She was calm and quiet and let him look as long as he wanted. He studied her breasts. He noted her upturned nipples. He viewed her hairy sex. With her legs spread, he could see she had thick outer lips, two large, meaty labia majoras. His friends would say she had a hamburger pussy.

After studying her to his heart's content, he sat his plate aside. He displayed his penis for her to review. She checked out his equipment, his abs and his chest. When she looked up, he was serene and smiling.

Lisa said, "We all look, but you know what I like? The people here move past it and talk to each other. They really get to know each other. Being naked in front of you and everyone here is way less creepy than having guys trying to look down my shirt or up my dress. To them, I'm a potential cheap thrill. They don't want to get to know me. They want a quick, dirty peek and then to move on to their next victim."

"You're right. I've had some nice conversations today, but I have to confess I came here to get a cheap thrill. I'm here because Nick said there would be lots of naked girls. I wanted to see tits and pussies and hopefully score with some girl."

"And now?"

"And now I feel like a heel for having that attitude. I disrespected you by staring at your butt and getting a hard-on."

Lisa shifted to her knees and leaned forward to hug her brother. She crushed her breasts into him and pulled him to her, bringing him up on his knees. She said, "Little brother, I think you're growing up. That's a very mature insight. I think there's hope for you yet."

He hugged her back. They stayed together enjoying the honesty and depth of their conversation. Luke's body reacted to the soft, female body in his arms. His dick grew hard. It brushed against his sister's thigh and nestled against her furry sex.

His sister started laughing hysterically. "A minute after I complement you for your new maturity, you poke me with your hard-on!"

"Sorry, but you're beautiful and soft and my dick only knows an attractive woman is in my arms."

She pulled back and his dick left her and flopped up against his stomach. "You think flattery will save you?"

He looked truly remorseful. She said,"It's okay. I know it's only that reptilian part of your brain responding to stimuli. You're just lucky this is a party and not a naturist event, otherwise I'd have to do this." She poured her cold beer on his penis. He howled and it shrunk.

^^^

The party continued. People ate, drank, swam, danced, talked and had fun. The party was in full swing by 10 o'clock. Two dozen naked young adults were in attendance. Lisa and Luke met so many people, they were having trouble remembering their names or maybe it was due to the alcohol.

Frank pulled the plug on the music, climbed on top of a table and said, "Don't you just fucking love National Nude Day!!"

The crowd cheered and whistled their agreement.

He continued, "Fellow celebrators, those who have partied with us before know we always do something special on this day. This year is no exception. We may even have outdone ourselves. We have something fun, something sexy, something so outrageous, it will probably blow your mind."