Nude Swim, Double Ds, A Big Dick!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"His mom, well she let it slip, or maybe just told us on purpose, she had a habit of telling me everything. She told us what they saw, and we chewed them out. I pressured her to tell us what she was talking about. She seemed to love telling me and spilled the beans.

"He had checked the cams at least one time when you guys were swimming nude, and well, he also caught you guys getting a little busy. We assume he zoomed in on you two, to see your breasts and Chase's package. That was just a brief event as he claims he stopped that viewing that time when you guys looked to be getting busy. When he told David's mom about it she made him give her the password, she has her nibby ways. She then would log in often, and eventually just left it on her pad when she was home, so she could check it, she just had to see you two. Well, I think all of us women are anxious to see a strange cock, especially if someone tells you the guy is hung. So she saw that the two of you were there one evening and started watching."

"I guess you can say as far as they were concerned they hit the jackpot, and planned to only watch a little while so she could check Chase out. I think you know the night I am about to tell you about, not sure if there was more than one, but this was a long busy night. They saw you, well, not just naked, I am just going to say you were doing what most couples our age would do naked in a private pool when they thought they were alone. She summoned dad to mirror her pad screen to the big TV.

They were so bad, they were like kids at Christmas, and you could not have given them a better gift. They were controlling the zoom feature from the pad. We know she figured that out because when we found the section of video saved to the cloud, it records it just like it is being watched. So what I am saying is they watched you two fuck, and they managed to make a hot video in the process. Then we could not resist reviewing it as well later by ourselves. I will just say that your cock, and Amy's breasts filled the screen in their close-ups. They both watched it pretty much from when you came, and then until you left naked to go home. (Quite daring I have to say.) I wish they hadn't, or at least she had not admitted it to me. I am not sure if they even knew what they watched was being recorded, and that way."

"I guess she and I are pretty close for in-laws. She can't keep a secret and often tells me way too much about their own sex life. I guess it should not gross me out they are in-laws and not my parents. I have to admit, they seem to be pretty fit, and apparently sexually active from what she tells me, and told me way too much about that night. She said dad got all worked up, and they both ended up as naked as you guys were not to gross you out picturing it. She said, she was sucking dads cock, that by the way, she added still gets really hard. It did that night, and as they watched you guys copulating she said. They got so worked up, and she wanted to be fucked as they watched, So part of the time they spoon fucked, so they could both see the screen and watch you fuck as they did."

"We were disgusted with the fact that he, well they, did not turn it off but watched all the sex part, and we really felt bad about it. I just want you to know we had nothing to do with it. For what it is worth, she claims you gave their sex life a boost. Told me they were having the best sex they had in years, and that she has been getting laid like she did when they were first married. They even learned some things she said, I stopped her from describing them, you know what all you did under the security light."

"Before you get too embarrassed or worried we could possibly be upset with you for fucking in and around the pool, what you did was fine with us, not what they did. We should also not have looked for that part of the security footage, but we did. We can't judge you, because we swim naked out here often, especially at night, it is just so freeing and often ends up with us fucking there too. To tell you the truth, I guess I am a bit of an exhibitionist and have imagined that you guys being neighbors could see us from an upstairs window."

"As far as the future, David has already taken their cam privileges away and put them on a separate passcode, we don't want them watching us fuck either of course. We have just been trying to decide if we should tell you, once we decided we should, how to tell you. I decided when David let it slip that honesty was probably the best policy and this was as good of chance as we were going to get to fess up."

"We can tell you we have fucked just about everywhere you did. That is the second part of our confession. David and I set out to find and delete it, as the cloud does not delete a day until a month passes. When we did find it, we too got hooked, and could not help but watch it, and yes a lot of it. Watching it is what we really have to apologize for because we could not stop watching it either. But you two making love inspired us to fuck out there as well. We could not believe that you thought to fuck on the diving board on a pad, you must have great balance."

"We not only fucked at the pool the night we saw it, but had to try the diving board thing as well, and with less success, we fell off during the attempt. We made a copy of your night, and also made a video off of the cam footage of our night. We don't want to lose you two as friends. We will give you your file, I am betting you will enjoy it sometime down the line. We will give you ours too, to try to make up for evading your privacy. We liked both ours and yours and wanted to see first if you wanted just it, or both of them. It might make us more even as far as you getting to see us fuck too. I have no excuse for what we did, other than just telling you that after hearing about it from his mom, it sounded just too fucking hot not to at least take a peek."

"That said, if you are OK with it, we are the ones guilty of voyeurism with you, the two of us will strip down to nude if you want us to. I hope that you don't think of it as exhibitionism, but as nothing more than us wanting to show you we are sincere in our apology and want things to be OK with you. You are welcome to stay the way you are if you want. Then maybe instead of you just topless, sometimes we can take a total skinny-dip with you if you would like."

So Chase looked at Amy to get her response, neither knowing how to react yet. Amy's response was to pull the strings on her bottoms, and Chase dropped his trunks too. David and Joyce followed. It was not like the bottoms of Amy's bikini covered much of her sex anyway. That and the fact that they had already been seen that way by them, not just naked, but fucking on video.

What had happened with David's parents did not bother Chase much at all, but it did Amy at first, having a neighbor and parents watching them was a lot to digest. Once she thought about it while under the influence of all the drinks, she started to change her thoughts about it too. She could not help but think it was kind of hot to have been watched fucking, much hotter than being seen naked on their own porch. She is not sure if she ever wants to meet David's parents though. The other fact that convinced them to stay and join them was that they both knew they likely would have watched them in the same situation.

They all tried to act normal, but could not help to look each other over, they were out of the pool sitting on loungers and talking and drinking. Joyce was first to display what she had down below, she was trying to not be obvious but clearly wanted it to be seen. She had a knee up and legs spread just enough to show her pussy to anyone that wanted to see it. It was bald of course and seemed to have a piercing in her clit hood. Chase was the biggest fan of her little show, and it was intended mostly for him. So she opened up wider when she saw him practically drooling while checking out her pussy. Just as he liked her breasts, her bald pussy was not his wife's either, so he loved now having seen all of her.

Like the night that they fucked on cam unknowingly, this was turning out to be quite a night as well. Amy came to terms with things and did not try to hide her breasts or her pussy either. In fact, she and Joyce were in a kind of unspoken contest to give the best view of their bald pussies.

Both couples were not afraid to show some deep affection for their own spouse in front of the other couple. As far as their conversation, they were not afraid to talk about sex or critique each other's good features that were now exposed. Amy was probably the loosest that night from drinking, which was unusual for her with another couple. She was sitting on her husband's groin above his penis and letting her big breasts dangle down as Chase played with, and nibbled on them in front of the neighbors. She figured since they saw her with his dick in her already, this play between them was nothing. Just another angle of her big tits and butt, and his cock. But it was still hot knowing what they were doing was in front of, and for them.

The result of this play between them was an erection of Chase's oversize penis. It had both Joyce and David's attention it was standing so tall. In fact, it was the normally shy David that chose to say something and maybe even lighten the mood some more. "My God Chase, is the barrel on that weapon of yours even legal in this state? I see how you got such a beautiful wife, with such world-class breasts, if I had that cock I would, well forget that part, I just hope it is OK that I mentioned it and Amy's breasts."

Amy chose to be the one to reply, "I love compliments I am a woman after all, but let me just say that like my breasts are a burden sometimes, trying to suck a cock that big can be a chore too. I have felt like I was getting locked jaw trying to get him off before. I hope he does not want me to blow him in front of you. Not because I don't want you to see me with a cock in my mouth, you have seen that on video. What I am not sure of is if I can handle it tonight. I know that I am going to want to get fucked later when we go home, but that too takes longer than with an average size cock. I might want it right then, but you can't just shove a dick like that in and start fucking. I can be horny as hell, but we have to start slow to let me adjust before I can let him speed up and get a decent fucking. I have to say that all this talk is making me horny as hell."

"David said, "I guess we are being pretty damn open with each other after all that info, so can I ask Chase how it is to titty fuck those babes with that big cock of his?"

Joyce jumped him, "You asshole, they don't want to hear stuff like that, it's over the line."

Amy said, "It is OK, I like my titties fucked, it is a less tiring way to get him off than a blow job. I get to watch that big thing sliding between them while he does all the work. I want you to know, that there is nothing wrong with what you guys have, you are a really hot couple. I confess to and have been enjoying looking at David's cock. I have not had a normal one I can handle easily since college. But it is not just that, don't you guys get tired of the same old parts of each other? I have been thinking lately that it would be nice to suck, or even get fucked by a different cock."

"That is a loaded question," David said. "I can't answer that and chance getting in deep trouble with Joyce, let her take it."

Joyce said, "Well I will, I would love to have a new cock in my mouth. l would not mind fucking a different guy, especially one with a big cock. I have to admit that seeing David trying to fuck your titties with his dick would be hot as well, it might get lost in there though."

There were some laughs along the way, that was one of them. There were also all kinds of ideas floating through their heads, pretty much the same ones. Even with all that happened, talked about, and was seen, a partner swap was too scary to propose, but what about a partial?

Joyce said, "Well, I will go out on a limb here, it is the millennial, blowjobs have hardly even been considered actual sex since the late 80s. Just saying, and if no one feels the same about what I am getting at, we can just drop it right here, no one is hurt."

Knowing that anything that happened was going to have to be started by one of the wives, Amy got up and walked over to Joyce and David, but looked at his cock as she said, "I for one am in, how could a blowjob hurt a friendship that has already been tested by the videos. I figure if it bothers someone, they know it can be a one-time thing, right?"

The girls stood up and almost simultaneously walked over to the other's husband.

It was on, Amy showed the most nerve and without hesitation just started sucking David's cock, she did not even look back. But she did not have to, Joyce was then on Chase's big cock.

It was on, Joyce soon had a mouthful, and Amy was sucking on both David's dick and his smooth balls. When she lets loose, she gets into it. She had him rock hard, he was hard just looking at her breasts, that would be his prize to fuck. She worked his cock pretty well, she was trying to predict when he might be ready and decided to tell him. "When you are close you can finish by fucking my breasts, I like the feel of cum shooting between them."

David sure loved hearing that, he wanted to fuck her breasts so bad.

Joyce, well she had already explored most of Chase's big cock with her tongue. She was considering trying to see how much she could take in her mouth and throat. She figured she needed to try it in case this was a one-time thing, she would be disappointed with herself if she didn't. Joyce managed to get most of it but having a guy's knob that far down her throat was just too much. She was finding out he had quite a tolerance for tongue work on his knob. Amy was not kidding, nor was she specific with why it took so long to get him off by blowing him.

Amy was already being tit fucked and waiting as well, she knew that she had some control of how long it would take by how hard she held her Double Ds together for him. She was the first to get cum, and loved that warm feeling of his seed as she watched it shoot out of his pee hole. It had some volume, and velocity, some made it all the way through the tunnel his cock had made, and to her upper chest.

Joyce was both working Chase's balls, and shaft and mouthing his knob, and it was a few minutes before she scored her shot. A shot it was, something she wondered about turned out to be true, well, at least that night. The bigger cock spewed a bigger load, and her tits where she had him aim, were covered, and his cum was running down to her belly button.

Things were not as awkward as anyone thought they might be, this was a first for all of them. It was just a matter of cleaning up with a towel after they were done, and they had plenty there. Chase cleaned his spunk off of Joyce, as David cleaned his off of Amy. So they all wondered if that meant the swap was still on?

It was just not enough for any of them, they were really comfortable with each other's spouse in their arms, and even the girls sitting on their lap. They all wanted more but again who was going to make the first move? After fresh drinks, Joyce was the first to show her interest and finally admit it. She had been on Chase's lap, with her arm around his neck. She changed her position, and reached down and grabbed, and was playing with his cock again, and he was happy she did, he wanted to fuck someone new.

Joyce still not sure of how far things might go said, "I am sorry guys if this is too much to admit, but someday I would love to have this big thing inside me."

Chase loved hearing it, and David was getting hard just from the thought of maybe seeing her get fucked, and by such a big cock. So he made the next move and he put his arms around Amy and chanced to propose a fuck. "Go ahead, I think Amy and I would like to get more acquainted with each other too, but you guys can go first while we watch and I let her decide if she wants me."

Amy was fine with it, Chase was on it, Joyce was laying back ready for his big cock she thought. It was a hot scene, not all women look good laying back legs open. Joyce was one of them that did, Amy the only other female was envious. David had to know it was special, but maybe he did not have an active premarital life. Amy being a female was the only one that knew the names of parts of Joyce's pussy that were perfectly shaped, and that made it a special one. It was the way her vulva, and labia minora stood out that is its best feature. It was perfectly shaped and when she spread her legs wide, it really did look like an opening flower with her vaginal opening in the center. Chase was amazed, he had thought she was hot, but this view made his cock swell.

The closer he got to it as he moved in on her on the lounger, the better it looked. It was already wet, so there was no need for oral, but he decided to go in anyway. He lifted her legs and spread them as far as needed to get his head in between her thighs. He just could not resist, licking her from right below her opening up to her clit, and clitoral hood. As he stroked her with his tongue he looked up at her breasts noticing they really were perfect in shape and size. The look on her face when she looked back at him melted him, he had seen that look before, but it was back when he and Amy were new. There just is that special feeling when you know you found someone that you think you could never get tired of making love to. He felt that same feeling with Amy when they first became intimate, this scared him a little. He continued eating her pussy, switching between fucking her hole and stroking her clit with his tongue.

Amy could tell by how hard he was, how turned on he was. With Amy and him, it had gotten to a point where he needed physical stimulation to get totally hard. If she had not been enjoying David's attention as he kissed her neck, wrapped his hands around her, and held her breasts. Chase and her did not make out like this anymore, and she missed it. She hoped that this event would make them reevaluate their relationship, and try to capture some of what they both seemed to be feeling during this swap. The other possible result, she did not want to think about.

Joyce could not help but climax from Chase's work, and you could see her vagina react and get even wetter yet as she recovered. He was ready, she was ready, and he moved in and lifted her legs up higher and wider. This gave their spouses a perfect view of his cock as he pushed it up against her hole preparing to enter her. He reached down with his hand and worked the tip of it back and forth to tease it. It was scaring David a little, wondering if she would be happy with his cock afterward.

Once Chase thought she was ready he pushed it against her opening as he looked deep into her eyes and kissed her. David had stopped doing that during intercourse, and it gave her a chill. Chase continued with his entry, and was pushing his cock in, and was trying to be gentle, but she grimaced a little as he pushed his knob in. Once he got that far, she was so lubed that he felt safe shoving about half of his shaft in to get started. It was his first new pussy since he was married, and he forgot the reaction he used to get. "Oh my Fucking God Chase, that's a big cock to be fucked with, is it all the way in?

"No, are you ready for more or do you want me to just half stroke a while?"

"Please do, better to take it slow, but it does feel wonderful inside me."

David did not know what to think and in a whisper to Amy who was on his lap said. "I am a little worried if she will be able to feel mine after this."

"Don't worry we are young, and our elasticity is still good. You will see when you fuck me, his regular partner. I can tell by how my toys feel, I think I am still as tight as I always was. I think you'll find it cozy and warm, you will like it. I also have developed a little pelvic muscle control you might find enjoyable. Let's just say I am going to rock your world neighbor let's fuck soon, I can't wait, and I am not sure I can watch any more of this, Chase had not fucked me like that in a long time."