Nude Swim, Double Ds, A Big Dick!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To make it worse, their conversation was followed by Joyce's praise, "Oh Yeah, Fuck Yeah, that's it, fuck this pussy of mine, I'm ready for more of that big dick of yours give it all to me now. Work that big knob inside me, the feel of it is just special."

She was into it from a visual standpoint too, She had a strong grip on both Chase's back and her legs wrapped around his muscular ass. It was just a beautiful thing to watch, it was better than the best love scene, or porn they have seen.

David did not know what to think, and Amy could see that "You know David, my man is good for about an hour of fucking after a blowjob with cumshot. We have seen what they look like together and fucking, we might as well get started ourselves. I have been playing with my pussy and getting it ready for you as we watched them.

I sucked your dick, and I have just seen my husband give the best oral ever, so I would sure like to have some good oral too. We really need to do our own thing. I suggest you start by licking my pussy, then maybe fuck my tits again before you shove it inside me. I will tell you right now when we do get to the pussy fucking part, you are more than welcome to cum inside me. I know and like you enough that I want us both to have the full experience of being locked together when you spill your seed."

Amy was feeling some competitiveness from what they have been watching, both of them were. Other than her jealousy from watching Chase fuck, she was surprised that first, it is happening, and second that it was so fun opening up like this and talking dirty to a first-time fuck. It made her feel young again.

David was happy she took charge he was still nervous about the whole thing, not just what his wife was getting, but still worried that he was not going to please Amy. He did not feel upstaged by Chase though, he was confident in his love-making skills orally, he was just intimidated by their difference in cock size.

David turned to look at Amy already leaning back on the lounger, her legs spread, her pussy just looking so good and tasty. To him, it was new, and she really wanted him. She was spreading her labia and opening her hole for him. If he was having any erection problems this view would have cured them. It was a much different view than he was going to be getting once he started munching, he would be looking up at those two mountains on her chest that were going to be next on his list of stops. He moved in and since her hole was open for business, he started by just tongue fucking her.

Now it was his wife Joyce's turn to see him eating out, and then fucking someone new, and watching as she was at the same time riding the biggest dick she ever hosted. She was on top and proud of herself for being able to take all of his cock. She found herself making noises that were new to even her. They needed this, and both couples knew it, but it is hard to get something like this started. It takes an incident like David's parents being peeps to trigger this series of events.

David made quick work of his oral duties. Amy found that he was a much better pussy licker than Chase. She remembered Chase being better when they were first married, she thought maybe he had become a slacker in that area because his big cock would make up for it. David got her off, and it must have been a pretty big orgasm, as she was clamping down on his head with her knees, and he realized he could move on.

He then was just playing with her boobs as he straddled her. Then like landing a plane, he lowered his groin down to her belly, his shaft was the plane, his balls like its wheels setting down first. Then as it landed it moved up in between her breasts like they were the hanger.

Amy loved the feeling of his balls as they rubbed against her lower chest and belly, and knew what she needed to do in order to not miss out on a good long pussy fuck from him later. She was careful with how much she pushed her breasts against his cock. Too much pressure and he would go off leaving her with a pussy aching for a hard cock.

Joyce was finishing her turn on top and was hoping Chase had an idea for how to fuck next. His length made positions that require some length available. He put her on her stomach and went in from behind, it made the fit even tighter and more pleasurable for both of them. She was happy with that, it was not a regular position with David as he just barely reached and it would pop out if he got going too fast. She found his knob was hitting just the right part of her vagina that often got passed up.

Joyce had seen her husband, and when she was riding Chase, she got to see him eating out Amy, now she could turn her head and look over to see him in his glory tit fucking her.

David still found it hard to believe he was going to get to enter and fuck Amy, the hot neighbor with big breasts. He wanted to please her, give her a special fuck, and do it in front of their spouses who were still going at it. He had some advantages, he was a little fitter than Chase, he had some wicked abs that even Joyce still raved about, and he also has fucked Joyce in many places around the pool. He tried to think of the best one, but instead, he came up with a new one that would be right in front of them.

He pulled Amy up from the lounger and put the mattress down on the edge of the pool right in front of them. He picked up Amy in his arms and carried her into the pool, it was the shallow end. There is one step at that end in the corner so you can get in, but the edge is just the right height he thought to put on a good show. He carried her over to the mattress and put her down, her legs hanging over the side of the pool, but that was before he lifted them up. Once he had them up, spread, and back it was the perfect stage. It was almost a full moon and the pool lighting highlighted the two of them as well.

He was hard and ready just from thinking about how hot it was going to look. Her pussy was at the perfect height. He was ready and he pushed his cock inside Amy, not waiting, not having to take it overly slow. His abs were then in the light, and so was his dick going in and out of her pussy. Joyce was back to riding Chase, probably so she could watch her husband. She was able to look right down at them fucking. It got her attention, and she slowed down, almost stopped. Soon Chase had his head up looking as well. David was very aware of their attention, and he was putting on a show and pounding her. She was almost screaming, "Fuck Me, David, Fuck Me. I love it hard, your balls feel so good hitting me."

This was the only position they fucked in at that spot, but then again he had eaten her out and fucked her titties beforehand. It was hard to say what visual was the hottest, I guess it depended on the viewer. There were his abs and biceps, and his dick was inside her to focus on, so that was not an issue. On Amy, it was her tits, as they jiggled like big bowls of jello. I guess since his fuck was the only one that made the other couple stop to watch, it was the best.

Amy was more than just happy with the way David approached this first sexual encounter with her, it was thrilling for both of them to have this swap. His cock felt good to her, and he was doing a good job. It was about then that she used her pelvis muscles to contract her vagina around his cock. He almost went off inside her it felt so awesome. The ending to the fuck was so special too, he was pulling out as, Amy yelled, My Mouth David, I want to taste you this time."

To do this she had to slide down practically in the pool to get her mouth on his cocks level. After taking a couple of ropes on her face, before taking the rest in and around her mouth.

She finished with this statement, "Oh David, your cock is just perfect, it is plenty big, and you know how to use it. I loved looking up at your fit body as you came in my mouth, I don't always do that, but with you, I just had to. I also loved looking at your balls shrinking up, as your cum made its exit from your penis."

She said it loud enough for everyone to hear, she could not help it, she had really felt loved during their sex.

She was sincere, he had a hold of her and they hugged in the pool some more. As far as Amy felt right then, they were in their own world. He gave her a long deep kiss not worrying about tasting his own cum. They both felt like the new lovers they were.

They were not even aware if and how their spouses ended their romp. It ended not long into their own fuck as they watched, not much to say about it, Joyce continued her ride on Chase's jumbo cock, and he came inside her as she did. Neither bothered to look at the pie, they simply huddle together on the lounger and watched the awesome fuck of their spouses.

They all ended up in the pool after they were done, letting the pool filter and chemicals take care of the fluids that were on, or draining from them. There was no play, no discussions, and very little swimming. Swimming that was done was Chase and Joyce they were enjoying each other's company. So were David and Amy, but they were in a dark area making out like teenagers. They were so consumed with each other that they did not care what their spouse thought. David's cock was soon hard again, and between her legs against her pussy. He could not remember the last time he wanted Joyce that bad and did not want to let go of her,

Chase and Joyce left the pool, dried off, and were back on a lounger. Joyce was in Chase's arms but there was not much going on with them. They were having a hard time processing how one-sided this swap had become as far as romantic feelings being shown by their spouses. Because to them, it was just sex and an animalistic type at that.

David and Amy just could not stop, and just wanted to be connected at their sex. David had Amy lifted up in the water holding her by her butt, her big breasts pressing against his chest as they were kissing again. If their spouses could not see the movement in their pelvises, they would not have known that David's cock was inside her, and he was fucking her yet again. He did not want to stop or let go of her, and she felt the same way. The sensation of fucking under the water was new to both of them. He came inside her, and what came out floated around them in the water.

Out of the pool, for Joyce the novelty of Chase's big cock had run its course already, they did not have the same chemistry going, it was just a fuck like it was intended to be.

David and Amy were out of the pool and were drying each other off, but stopping to kiss, not just on the lips but other parts of their bodies. They were back with the others, but it was like they were still in their own world. Amy could not help lingering at his cock as she dried and kissed it, she could have gone some more if he could have.

Things might have been awkward because of their strange behavior, and rightly so, but Joyce helped it not be as bad. She said, "Well, who here thought that they were going to get a good fuck from somebody new tonight?"

In some ways, it did go well, and she tried to put a good spin on it, "To have a swap and have it go so well has been amazing, I sure would not have predicted it. I was more afraid it was going to be an early night when I was forced to confess to David's parents and us having made a secret porno of our guest. That is not something I would want to have to go through again."

Things did not really go well when you consider that because of it, both marriages might be in jeopardy. It did not come to light right away, but for sure it did not put a spark in their sex lives, maybe the opposite, and they did not get closer as two couples. David did not mention it to even Joyce, downloaded, it, and then isolated the sex between himself and Amy. Instead of fucking his wife, he masturbated watching it while thinking about making love to Amy again.

Things were in a bad place, as Amy was not happy. She was even thinking of trying to connect with David again without the others' knowledge. Nothing happened for a while between them until Chase had to go away on business for a couple of days. He mentioned to David that he had told Amy to call him if she needed anything. Not sure if any of them wondered if it was just a coincidence that Joyce was going to visit her mom during part of that same time period.

Amy did call David shortly after Joyce left. She needed something, and he was over there in a jiffy. It was a big project and he did not leave until the next morning. Yes, it was an overnight stay, and they fucked like lovers who had been away from each other for an extended period of time. The next morning it was difficult for them to go their separate ways. She found out that a dick that gets hard when the guy attached to it even thinks about her beauty, is a much better dick than a larger one.

What the future would bring the two couples was yet to be determined.