Nude Therapy - Girls’ Naked Sports Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob couldn't believe the power he had over this sweet little thing. Her ass was so cute and round; it was so tiny that he could practically scoop up both cheeks into one of his masculine hands.

What he did now was to separate those cheeks. He bent down and saw that her inner star was a dark reddish-brown.

Then he felt her right between her thighs, which made her barely suppress a startled yelp. He waited until she relaxed again. He cupped his hand against her vulva lightly.

"We're not going to count this against you, but I'm sure you know that you'll have to get rid of all of this peach fuzz. It looks cute on you-- you are one special girl-- but unfortunately, you'll have to shave it off."

Cassie realized she was expected to answer.

"I will! I mean... I'll shave it. I don't care-- I just want to swim!"

Rob chuckled and gave her sweet pussy a love pat.

"Good girl! You can sit down now-- unless Coach April has more questions."

April tried to keep from shaking her head. Give a milquetoast like Professor Rob the power to order a pretty girl to strip, and he suddenly turned into a slave handler.

They were both looking at her expectantly.

"Oh! No... I don't have any other questions... or poses for Miss Cassie. Why don't you go and bring in" she glanced though her folders "both Brooke and Ashley. I think things are going a little too slowly to only do one girl at a time."

Cassie got up smiling and reached for her clothes.

"Oh! Sorry dear! We'd prefer you to remain undressed for now; we're going to be bringing all of the girls back naked at the end. Just bring your clothes here" she patted the table "and leave your shoes and socks underneath. And thank you again for taking your clothes off for us; you are indeed both brave and beautiful!"

12