Nude Therapy - Girls' Naked Sports Pt. 02

Story Info
The undressing and nude evaluations continue.
3.3k words
4.7
15.9k
16

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
463 Followers

(The story continues, now with Coach Rob Whyte's take on events. All characters are eighteen or over.)

I sat back in my chair, waiting for the next two college coeds who would strip naked for me... alongside Coach April, already sitting quite nude beside me.

I glanced over at the very buff and very naked Ms. April Leski who was pretending to be absorbed in the next two sports candidates' bios. She had really surprised me: first by stripping naked to be one with our very first blushing naked female student, second by spreading her legs wide as an example pose for that first candidate-- or maybe first victim. All of our young female candidates had to prove that they could devote their nude bodies to their respective sports without worrying about the occasional impossible-to-avoid obscene exposures.

I tried but I couldn't take my eyes off Ms. April. Had I really dismissed her just twenty minutes ago as being too buff for me? Well, now that she was in the buff, everything had changed. I had seen absolutely everything that she had to offer between those long, muscular legs-- but I still wanted more.

"How are you doing?" I asked quietly. She looked up, startled again.

April sighed and leaned back for me, stretching out her legs and nicely displaying her body from the top of her dark pink slit to her rounded yet poky breasts.

"I'm doing... surprisingly well! Considering that I intended to thoroughly shock you by stripping. Instead, you shocked me!"

I looked away for a second.

"I did kind of... take over. Sorry! I don't know what came over me... having two naked ladies, waiting breathlessly for my instructions..."

"Oh! I'm not upset!"

And Ms. April Leski got up, walked over, and stood in front of me, nude.

I looked this beauty up and down: from her overly dyed golden-blonde tresses, to her much too tan (but tan all over!) body, to her nipples that seemed to be poking out for me in conjunction with her poky inner lips.

God damn!

"The girls are coming-- we don't have much time," she exclaimed.

April reached down and took my left hand. I stood up. She put that hand on her right ass cheek.

"I intend to take this college naked into Full Female Nudity; and I mean all of it: enforced female nudity for teachers and for students; sexual touching and even Phase Two sexual intimacy."

The doors were opening.

"Are you with me?" She whispered fiercely in my ear.

I quickly and simultaneously grabbed both of her tight cheeks and kissed her hard-- getting myself even harder.

"All the way," I whispered back. "All the way!"

We barely had time to settle back in our seats as the next two candidates: one a senior, one a "freshgirl?" (a better term than a "freshman"?) made their way in.

The two girls were so cute together:

1) they were shyly holding hands, blushing and giggling a little;

2) they were both only wearing t-shirts and panties: just like my track-and-field girls when they lined up for leg check. This must've been Brooke's idea: she was my new star and my personal favorite.

They stood in front of the two metal folding chairs, still holding hands, looking to both of us expectantly. Their cute little mouths both made "O"s when they finally looked over and saw that Coach April was sitting there completely naked.

Twenty-one-year-old Ashley was a classic, leggy, tall and slender blonde. I was guessing she was 5' 8" in her bare feet, and maybe 34B on top.

Eighteen-year-old Brooke was so much curvier. She had long, wavy chestnut brown hair, blue eyes and a figure I had already closely examined and had estimated at 36C - 26 - 34. Very impressive for a girl that young!

Brooke was not only my new speed demon on the track; she had caught on right away that I liked my girls barefoot in panties only below the waist for leg check.

I knew that my leg inspections were whispered about and laughed at. But not one of my girls ever complained! I treated each one of them individually as special, strong and beautiful young women... and they loved it.

I had almost gone too far with Brooke... literally. I was feeling her thigh muscles up to an inch below her minuscule high-cut thongs when she took my hand in hers and pressed it against her pouty soft warm mound.

I stopped dead. I looked up at her. She was nodding, her still-girlish face so sweet above those twin peaks that were stretching her tight tee to its limit.

I couldn't.

I knelt down in front of that sweet girl. I pressed the top of my head into her pantied pussy.

"I can't... I want to but I can't!"

She rubbed my hair.

"Just so you know: anytime you want to..."

I nodded, which had the effect of making her sigh, of making her try to press my head more directly into her cloth-covered vulva.

I had to pull back.

Now, here she was, only about two weeks after our one, brief descent into the physical; sweetly clutching another beauty's hand, licking her lips and finally staring straight into me.

I had just gotten an eighteen-year-old girl (a swim team candidate) to strip naked and bend over for me as I lightly felt up her too-fuzzy vulva. Now, with these two cuties, I was so ready to take things one more naked step.

Looking over at Coach Leski and she simply inclined her head to me. I had just demonstrated to her that I not only enjoyed being the dominant male, I had some kind of natural talent in that area.

"Alright ladies;" I began, "a very cute entrance by the way! I do hope you're both ready to have more than just your legs checked!"

More giggling and blushing, but definitely more nervous than when they had walked in. Coach April was sitting there naked-- did I have something to do with that? A clearly horny man was taking charge of their undressing and soon of their naked bodies... probably not a good thing.

"Brooke? We've talked about this. If you're here today to undress for me, then you want to lead our track-and-field team to be one of the first naked girls' teams in the state... correct?"

Brooke looked straight into my eyes and slowly nodded.

"Fantastic! But now... we'd really like to change things up. Considering that you're both only wearing two little items...

Why don't you both just take it all off right now, leave your things on the chairs, then come and join us nude in back of our table."

They looked at other nervously, playing with the hems of their tight tees; the waistbands of their little panties.

"I can't promise we won't bite... but if we do, it'll be love-bites!"

That did it-- more giggles but then the stripping started.

A glance at April showed her staring at me in amazement. I do come off as painfully shy at first, but oddly, not so long when I'm in the company of only women. Now I had one woman nude with two others soon to join her.

I had probably just died and this must have been my own special version of Heaven!

The girls had their t-shirts off: slim, not quite flat but perfectly round breasts on Ashley; comparatively more-womanly pink-tipped mounds on Brooke. They both bit their lips and, staring at and daring each other, slipped their panties all the way off.

Ashley was so straight as an arrow slender, I wondered what would happen if I covered her body with baby oil: would she slip right out of my hands? It would be fun trying to pin her down: what an enticingly delicate little slit she'd been hiding!

Brooke turned to me and I couldn't believe how hard I was at the sight of her in the flesh. This was the full body of a Playmate in that magazine in your daddy's sock drawer... at all of eighteen years old. And she had yet another landing strip which was cruising in with her hot pink female folds beneath.

They walked toward us. I could hardly not watch every shimmering step but... I turned to April. I wanted to try to convey to her what my plan was-- but would she go along?

One of these girls worked naked as a golf teacher part-time; the other had offered at least the partial use of her body to me. They seemed... malleable.

I licked my lips very slowly, I pointed toward my crotch, shook my head, then pointed to the girls.

April shook her head-- she wasn't getting it. It didn't matter. We were going to work together to get every willing female we came across more accepting of their nudity and of their sexuality. I thought the Nudity Project would be proud!

The girls hesitated as they came around the table. Hesitant naked girls are oh so adorable; they are like rudderless vessels that you have to gently take command over to steer them into port.

Both April and I pushed our chairs back from the table. Brooke was luckily already on my side. I had curvy Miss Brooke lean against the table in front of me; April got long and lean Miss Ashley to gaze upon.

All three nude women were looking to me for direction; it was powerful, heady stuff. I felt like the leader of some crazy sex cult.

A deep breath: time to jump in to the deep end.

"Coach April and I are trying to change things around here: we're trying to move this school forward to enforced, Full Female Nudity, with everything that comes with that."

They were all waiting for me, and now, none of these sweet naked creatures seemed to be embarrassed at all; they were getting excited, breathless; looking at one another and licking lips: they were ready.

"If all of you really are ready, then we're going to jump right in to something that would include what's called "Advanced Pussy Play" by the Nudity Project. Now, they don't recommend this type of play until a company is not only totally used to Full Female Nudity, but also used to weeks or even months of regular breast and buttocks play. So... we are definitely jumping ahead."

Silence. All three nudes staring at me. I was about to say more then--

"I'll do it... or I'll start out and you girls can follow me. I trust Coach Rob; he's a good man, and he truly loves women... he would never do anything to hurt any one of us."

Now we were all staring at Coach April Leski, who had just made that wonderful commitment to me.

"I'll do it," said Brooke. "I trust him too."

Ashley blinked and smiled and tossed her long blonde hair back.

"I'm in front of Coach April so... is she going to be doing the honors?" she asked with a sly grin.

"Once I know what 'the honors' are," April sighed. "But I think I have an idea."

Now I was licking my lips in anticipation.

"We are all going to all be working together in teams of very close, very naked, and probably often very sweaty young ladies. We are going to have to show each other that we absolutely have no secrets, and that we trust each other completely."

I paused and took a breath.

"I will count 'one-two-three;' you girls will open your legs. April and I will give you a very quick kiss and just enough of a lick to get a taste for you-- down below. Then, I'd like the two of you to immediately do two laps around the gym. I'd like to really compare your overall taste after you are all a bit sweated up. So; you'll come right back here and open up again."

"What do you think?"

The girls were still in a breathless state. I was trying to rush things along and not give them any chance to consider the absurdity of going along with my affront to their feminine dignity.

The girls looked at each other as if communicating telepathically. I was surprised when Ashley spoke for both of them.

"We're ready. We are both... really really making a very intimate, very naked commitment here. We have got to throw... God! decades if not centuries of hiding behind layers of cloths and animal furs aside. We're ready..." she sighed, "but what about Coach April?"

April was leaning back in her chair, smiling.

"I... haven't done anything like this in... seventeen years. Yeah... obviously I don't have any secrets anymore; I tossed them aside along with all of my clothes."

Coach Leski turned to me.

"You're not safe either, Rob. Pretty soon... all of your big and little secrets will be out there too."

April turned back to Ashley.

"I am ready, beautiful girl."

I so appreciated Ashley's bold stance, along with her naked blonde beauty. She was undoubtedly a fan of the Nudity Project's attempts to make female nudity not only the new work uniform, but also to make female nudity a part of everyday life.

But now, I just had to concentrate on the pleasant task at hand. I was guessing from Coach's statement that Ms. April had yet another naked surprise for me. I couldn't go there now. I had come this far...

"Ladies: lean back and open your pretty legs. Excellent! Coach April: I'm counting to three, then go for it-- a quick kiss and just enough of a lick for a taste. Ready: one, two, three!"

I so wanted to look over and watch Coach April going down on a girl for the first time in seventeen years, but I had set the rules so I was diving right in.

I put my hands around and behind Brooke's tight waist... her skin was so smooth and so hot! I dove right in with tongue out, licking her up from her rounded female opening to where her hood first started its outward bulge.

Brooke tasted so good, so earthy... I got a good taste, bringing back a sensory memory of wet Autumn leaves in the sun after a shower.

But then I had to let go. I pulled back and looked up to her sweet, smiling face above her rising/falling mounds.

No time to fall in love.

"Go!" I pointed to the track and gave my naked sweetie a little love smack on her bouncily bare bottom.

I was surprised to see Ashley already on the track. I glanced at April and she shrugged, smiling and licking her lips.

We stood and watched our two naked coeds run. April got so close to me. We put our arms around each other. I dropped my left hand to her firm tight cheeks and I squeezed. Suddenly I couldn't get enough of her warmly naked form.

The first time the girls were in front of us again they were breathlessly giggling, turning it into a race and doing their best to run barefoot.

"Oh my god," I said. "Naked women are so adorable. I totally love them."

"I do too," April said quietly. She pressed her body against me.

"I'm married, you know."

I looked at her and it was my turn to shrug.

"So am I! A lot of married people have had to deal with all of these crazy new rules; with all of the nudity and sex at work. We'll work our way through... we both want this... so much."

Now she briefly squeezed me tight enough to be a hug.

"Thank you," she said. "I had some doubts but-- you are a man who loves women-- you'll do fine."

The girls were rushing back into spread-leg positions leaning against our table again so we had to also rush to get back to our chairs.

"Okay! Slow down ladies: catch your breath-- both of you-- your cute little race is over."

Despite the curvy vision in front of me, I had to see what was going on to my left. It was like a Renaissance-era painting of a "nude peasant woman visited by a naked Goddess" except those seemingly horny classic artists would have to abandon their voluptuous fixations.

Coach April was already adoringly nuzzling a breathlessly giggling Ashley's bare belly.

For once, they were leading the way.

I gazed up at Brooke once again. I put my hands behind her then slipped down to her twin, nether mounds of soft flesh. I pulled her to me, loving her laughter as I too rubbed my face into her belly.

I stopped and pulled back. I maintained eye contact as my softly gentle kisses got lower and lower. I kissed each plump outer lip and pulled and pressed with ever-increasing urgency until she was opened up to me. Her love nub's glistening white-pink head was already out and seemed to be throbbing with her every heartbeat.

I dove right in, licking and sucking and pulling on the very core of her feminine pleasure; biting it and licking it until I sensed that she could take no more.

My tongue my lips kissed down down down. More flesh to pull out-- bulging inner lips already so sloppy with drippy stickiness.

I finally found her open wet pink hole I made my tongue a hard oval I pulled her open with my fingers I shoved my hard tongue in I licked and licked.

Brooke was gasping.

I pulled back just three seconds I looked up:

"Oh my sweet girl-- go ahead-- go ahead and cum for me-- sweet girl!"

I dove back in with my tongue so hard. I could not get my tongue in deep enough I was trying to pry her open without hurting her.

Her gasping got faster her breathing harder.

"Oh god oh god oh god oh god OH GOD!!"

I grabbed her so tight I pulled her sweet ass toward me I just smooshed my face into her sloppy hot wet folds.

She came by grinding her nude lower body against my face. She reached down she grabbed my head in two hands and pushed me in even harder. I couldn't breathe at that point but I didn't care.

Then silence. Softer catching of lost breaths.

I reluctantly turned my head so I could breathe and speak again. Still pressed against her soft wet kitty:

"Oh my sweet girl;" I murmured, "oh my girl."

Brooke reached down and mussed my hair. I felt her bend down and kiss the top of my head.

I looked over at April and Ashley: oh my god. Ashley was seated on April's lap. She was rubbing her spread-open lower body frantically against April's legs and upper thighs.

I watched Ashley cum.

April looked over at me. She put her left hand between her legs; her right hand was on and rubbing naked Ashley's ass.

She kept looking at me as she rubbed and rubbed faster and harder until she too came. Then she and Ashley just collapsed into each other's naked arms.

"Ummm..." I said; I had to break the silence.

Three post-orgasmic females stared at me.

"We still have two other candidates to screen. And one post-screened naked candidate. They are all probably wondering what the hell we're doing in here!"

Now three post-orgasmic females laughed and straightened up. There was a roll of paper towels and some hand sanitizers at the end of the table. The naked ladies cleaned up their erotic residues as best as possible while I watched that amazing scene with a sense of complete and utter happiness.

Coach April cleared her throat.

"Okay... just like our first girl, if you two could bring your clothes over here-- make separate piles-- great! Stay nude for now and we will bring you all back soon. Just ummm... send in any girls out there who still have their clothes on and... we will rectify that situation! And seriously: thank you-- that was... you were... amazing!"

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
463 Followers