Nude Therapy: Nude Teenage Daughter

Story Info
19-year-old Katelyn gets naked with her Mom at work.
8k words
4.48
23.6k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
447 Followers

(This is a standalone story that takes place in the same Full Nude Female office as my "Nude Therapy" series.

This story is mostly about enforced nudity, in which nude women are gawked at and groped by men, but there is an Incest/Taboo scene that snuck in at the end. Sorry-- my characters made me do it!)

Hi. My name is Katelyn and this is the story about me spending four hours stark naked with my naked mother at work... and all of the naked craziness that ensued.

Wow! What an introduction, right?! Did I use the word 'naked' enough? Guess I got your attention. Now I know all of you horny guys-- and girls-- wanna know what I look like.

I'm nineteen, I'm tall and leggy at 5' 7". I have real long blonde hair and you know what I hate? When people see me naked and say the tops and bottoms don't match. I'm a natural blonde so please stop looking for bright golden hair down there-- it doesn't work that way.

Breasts... yes I have them and they are annoying sometimes. Only 34Bs but I have such poky nipples that I always have to put them in a harness--a bra in other words. It is so nice to now be able to go naked shopping or naked at college in our brand new Nude Business class where the girls get naked and the guys sign up to grope us while we allegedly learn modern business methods. Oh: that naked groping is supposed to get us all ready for today's Full Female Nude work environment. I think it just gets everyone horny-- including the professors.

I do like horny professors and I've spent some special private time with them.

Anyhow, it was Friday and I was invited to one of my college girlfriend's McMansion out in the Hamptons. It does pay to have rich friends. I'm out in the Jersey suburbs and my friends are in the Big City and they would pick me up around noon. So I had to go into my mother's office to hang which meant I had to get naked.

I know my Mom was all weirded out-- not only about me getting naked but also about me seeing her naked. She would always leave for work in a sundress in nice weather or in a coat in bad weather-- with nothing on underneath. So no, I never saw her naked-- even though she'd been working naked for months-- until that fateful day.

We got into the Nude Uber. The driver was a big Black lady. She of course was naked: we weren't.

"How you girls doin'," she smiled at us in the mirror. "Big day in the City?"

My mother sighed. "No: I have to go into work, and this little one's coming with me."

The driver looked startled. "Oh! I didn't know they did 'bring your naked daughter to work day'!"

At least that made my Mom laugh. She had her little sundress on; I had micro-shorts and a tight tee-- and nothing else. It was obvious to anyone we were both barely dressed to get totally undressed.

The driver took the Bridge, following her Waze directions. Traffic was of course horrible in spite of all the restrictions on vehicles and on the Certified Nude zones that she was allowed to cut through. It was amazing to look around at all of the nude and almost nude women-- and even some nude men-- rushing along the city streets like it was all perfectly normal to be displaying tits and asses and even more amazing things sticking out in the morning sunlight.

This whole scene: gorgeous, fit, professional women rushing to work wearing nothing but sunglasses, jewelry and walking shoes would have been a wild sex fantasy only a year ago.

Then came the Nude Therapy craze. Women insisted on just one naked day at work-- it was required for their mysterious therapy. That died out, but then many companies kept up naked lady days. Finally we learned all about the Nudity Project. Their goal was to make "naked the new uniform." Women gave up all of their modesty and most of their dignity to have more female execs, more promotions, and better pay. One quote was "we had to take off all of our clothes to crash through the glass ceiling."

Ouch!

We pulled up in front of her building and as we slid out Mom said "be prepared!" I was just about to respond, then I heard two or three male voices: "Whoa: cute!" and "shit: why are their clothes still on?!" and finally "I think that's a fucking mother/daughter combo: who the hell cares?!"

We made it into the lobby. There was a guy smiling at us behind a security desk. "Any problems out there ladies?" He looked me over and his smile became a grin.

Mom shook her head. "Nothing more than the usual bullshit, Frank."

As we waited for the elevator, she said "Can you believe it? With all of the public, full female nudity out there, we still hafta deal with morons like those guys with their stupid cell phones! Well," she sighed as we stepped in, "Our two clothed-- or semi-clothed asses are probably already on the Internet-- somewhere!"

The elevator opened and we went around a corridor. Mom stopped at the front desk. She looked around, then she went around the low partition and started going through the desk. "Sign your name on the visitor sheet sweetie. Oh Barb," she was talking to the lady who wasn't there yet, "you lock your top drawer, but everything else is open!"

She came back around with a visitor pass and I was confused. "Don't we undress here?"

Mom was hurrying me along. "Normally, honey buns. I'm just trying to get you to my cubicle!"

Wow. I love it when she calls me honey buns. It usually means she really loves me but she's trying to protect me from something.

Now we were both attempting to sneak and to hurry through the empty corridors-- all at the same time. I had on my bunny slippers. I like to wear my slippers when I go nude shopping-- both guys and girls think they're so cute. (We hafta wear high heels in Nude Business class-- yuck.) Mom had on flip flops. You cannot be quiet in flip flops. Yeah, I know I kinda got her into this mess, but that was poor planning.

Then at last we were in the Human Resources department where my Mom was Benefits Coordinator. She let out a big sigh of relief as we passed a big, darkened office. The name said "Richard Zander; H. R. Director."

"Marianne! What the hell are you doing?!"

We froze. A big man, like, maybe a guy who used to play college football like twenty-five years ago, stepped out of that darkened office. He towered over us-- maybe 6' 4"-- he had reddish-brown hair and a thick mustache.

"Oh Rich!" Mom was gasping. "Uhhh... this is my daughter Katelyn and she's only with me four hours and I just wanted her stowed away safely in my cubicle before everyone saw her naked... she's my little girl!"

Rich let out a big sigh. "You have a visitor pass in your hand which means you've been rummaging around in Barb's desk. You know I love you, but I cannot let this slide."

He gestured. "Both of you in my office. And shut the door."

We stood in there, trying to catch our breaths. Now Rich was rummaging in his desk. He stood back up and came around with two of those Certified Nude totes-- the totes they hand out to ladies who prefer to carry their clothing around with them when they go au natural instead of in a locker.

Uh-oh.

Rich went back to his desk and leaned against it, arms folded. "Both of you-- turn around, facing away from me. Take off all of your clothes and put them in the totes. And-- no lady-like bending down. I want to see both of your sweet asses sticking up and out in all of their naked glory!"

Oh. My. God. I looked over at Mom but she was avoiding eye contact. She had always described her boss as "fair, but firm. Not to be screwed with." Well, I guess he felt he'd been royally screwed. He was really mad and he was gonna take it out on both of us.

"When I said 'take off all your clothes'" he repeated, "I meant do it NOW! The longer you wait, the worse it will be for you!"

I pulled off my shorts first and threw them in the tote. I tugged my t-shirt up and off and threw that in too. I was just standing there naked, arms at my side, when I felt a man's hand on the small of my back, just above my ass.

I nearly jumped out of my bare skin.

"Katelyn, I know this is new for you, but I clearly instructed you to bend over and stick out that pretty ass of yours. Hands on your knees and legs spread."

I did what I was told. I was holding my breath. Rich's hands dropped down to my ass. He was cupping my cheeks. "Oh god, Marianne," he was groping MY butt but he was addressing my Mom, "she is absolutely fucking adorable!"

"Please Rich!" Mom's voice was breaking. "I'm the one who screwed up. Do whatever you want to me, but... she's my little girl! Please!"

Rich went over to her and I had to look. I had never seen my Mom naked before but I had to look.

Oh my god: she was bent over with her big ass sticking out and her big tits hanging straight down. I take after my Dad with my slim figure and my long legs. Mom is so much more compact and holy cow much more built! She is 38 or 40D on top then maybe 26 - 38... and she's only 5' 4" in bare feet and bare-ass naked.

Rich was leaning down and he was holding onto her big bare butt and he was kissing it. Well, let's say he was more like licking it. He had his tongue between her cheeks and he was moving lower and lower, pulling her cheeks apart.

"Rich! Oh my god!" Mom was actually crying. "I know I told you to do anything to me, but please: not in front of my daughter!"

He suddenly stopped. "Jesus," he muttered. "Oh god I'm so sorry!"

He stood up and he went back to his desk. He got a bunch of tissues and handed them to Mom.

"I'm an idiot," he said. "A fucking horny idiot."

"No!" Mom was wiping her eyes. "I'm the one who fucked up: you're just acting like a man!"

"Yes," he agreed, "and men are fucking horny idiots!"

They both laughed and they actually hugged. These two had some kind of special relationship: they loved and respected each other, and I liked that.

Rich looked over at me. "Oh Katelyn: you can stand up now... oh, but I still need to see some I. D."

My purse was on the floor next to the tote. I very deliberately bent down all the way, spreading my legs even wider and sticking my ass out at him even more. Then I stood up, turned around, and sauntered toward him.

"Sauntered" is the right word to use when you're naked and you're walking ever so slowly towards a man who you know is just about eating your nakedness up.

I handed him my license.

He laughed. "Oh my god, Marianne; she is such a good girl! She's learning fast! May I?"

My mother was beaming. "Go ahead and hug her, as long as it's a nice hug!"

Rich wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. Oh god: I just love older men! They are so strong, and so self-assured. And they love younger women-- well, most of them-- they absolutely delight in younger women and treat us with so much tender loving care.

Rich let me loose a bit but he still held me lightly around my waist. He was checking out my naked body up close and he was grinning. I could see him taking in my pretty titties and then he pulled back a bit to spy on my slit. "If you'd ever like to work here..."

"Rich..." Mom said in a kind of warning voice. I looked over at her and she was wiping the last of her tears away. Oh she was so beautiful and oh so comfortable with herself standing there naked and I just loved her so much I almost melted.

Rich let me go and stood facing Mom. "I will write everything up and tell Barb you got here early and came straight to me. But if you ever pull anything like this again..."

I watched Mom swallow hard but she maintained eye contact.

"I will have your sweet ass: and I mean in every way I know how. I realize that the Nudity Project says not to use sex as a punishment... well, fuck the Nudity Project!"

I understood something looking at them. It was so complicated; naked women working with men all day, getting groped on a regular basis and then actually semi-fucking them every Friday. Mom tried to explain it to me once and she just couldn't. Now I was starting to get it.

We were finally released to go. Mom showed me how to wear the visitor pass-- it went right around my pretty neck like a silly bow tie. I thought it was dumb at first, then I realized it looked kinda cute on a girl if she was naked-- like me.

Mom's cubicle was pretty big. She had an extra chair and plenty of space for me to sit. I told her I felt so bad about what happened-- I hated to see her cry and it was all my fault.

She gave me a funny look. "You know that we women have at least two superpowers to make men weak: 1) take off all of our clothes, and 2) burst into tears."

I stared at her. "That wasn't real?!"

"Oh honey buns! All I had to do was think about you really being hurt-- which Rich would never do-- and the tears came. You keep forgetting I did theater in college."

I shook my head. I stood back up and I went to her and I hugged her so tight. Oh my god it was only a little weird at first and then it felt so good to have this big, beautiful, totally sexy, totally naked woman crush me in her arms. I only wanted my own long and slender body to simply melt into the warmth of her larger loving curves.

Mom let me go just a little. "If you don't mind this-- hugging and holding each other when ummm... when we're like this--" she stopped and turned red. "Your Dad's going on a business trip next week. I... I actually still get a little scared, being in that big bed all alone..."

"Oh Mom," I hugged her hard again. "I'm your little girl and this is not weird! Now I'LL be the one to hold you at night when YOU'RE scared. And I won't care if we're both naked!"

Wow. I never thought it would be such an emotional experience, going into work naked with my naked mother. But, as I tried to say before, not only do things feel different, but different feelings come out when you're all naked.

Mom tried to give me "something useful" to do. She printed out a list that only had employee numbers and benefit amounts and had me check it. That was boring.

Then, just before ten, we heard "knock-knock?!" And this kind of rugged, good-looking older guy peeked in. "Marianne, I have a benefits quest-- oh my! Who is this delightfully nude creature?!"

I couldn't see Mom's eyes but I could feel her rolling them. "It's my daughter, Dan. My daughter!"

Dan was just about drooling. "But she's a visitor!" He said the word visitor like he was actually saying "my personal sex doll."

"What is your benefit question?" Whoa. Mom's voice was so cold all liquid water in the vicinity turned to ice.

"Oh, Marianne. This nudie cutie has distracted me so much! And you know we have to take special care of our female visitors."

"Honey--" she broke off with a heavy sigh. "Do what he tells you-- but I'll be watching! He's not supposed to be away from his desk for more than five minutes."

"Wow," Dan said. "So many rules in H. R.! Well, I'd like to feel her ass, and I better start now, considering" he looked at his watch "that I have only three minutes left!"

"Honey," Mom sighed again. "Just bend over that desk and stick it out. He's not allowed to go inside, and he's not allowed to bend way down and sneak a look in between."

I stood up in a kind of daze. Is this what my mother went through all day? Neither one of us liked this jerk-- but I had to bend over and let him run his hands all over my bare butt?

I did as I was told and propped myself up on my elbows. There was a turned-off computer in front of my face and I was trying to stare into it, blanking out what was happening behind me.

And then his hands were on me. Jesus! It was too bad he was such an idiot as he was actually pretty darn good.

"I think your little girl is liking it, Marianne."

"Just watch it Dan. I have no problem telling you to watch your mouth."

There was silence. He really was giving me a nice massage; really working in his fingers deep tissue from top of the buns to the bottom crease. I knew he was deliberately spreading my cheeks so he could get a look inside me and that made me tense up.

Finally Mom said "That has to be it. You had your little thrill-- you felt up my teenage daughter. Bet you're proud!"

As soon as his hands came off me I whirled around, got back in my chair, and closed my legs tight. I'm sure I was breaking some rule about hiding my pussy from the masses.

Mom was standing there, arms crossed and glaring at Dan.

"I have a right to 'feel up' any female with that 'visitor' tag around her neck! I'm having a chat with Rich." And then he stalked off.

"Are you okay? That jerk! He's complaining about ME?! We don't allow unlimited groping, and we definitely still don't allow harassment-- silly as that may sound with all of us running around buck naked!"

"I'm okay Mom; don't worry about it. When we girls go naked shopping, there's always some creepy guy going: 'Whoa! naked teenagers!'; I've dealt with jerks before."

She looked at me. "Now I'm just gonna worry about you even more."

I did the "Oh Mom" thing and tried to get back to work. Mom was constantly on and off the phone, people would pop in to talk to her (their eyes would pop when they saw me), and she did a lot of typing away on various spreadsheets.

So working naked wasn't all fun and games.

Then there was another knock knock and it was really someone knocking, not a silly person saying 'knock knock.' A man who I guessed was about fifty poked his head in. Mom looked up.

"Yes, Gus?"

"Uhhhh... oh! There she is!" And he blushed deep red.

"Gus..." Mom stared at him. "What the hell is going on?!"

Poor Gus looked terrified. He seemed like a really shy, really nice guy to me. I noticed that Mom was acting very differently towards him than the attitude she had immediately used towards Dan.

Gus noticed the picture of Mom and me on her desk. It was a really cute picture that my Dad took while we were on vacation and Mom and I were both dressed up to go out. We were smiling and hugging each other. I love that picture!

"Oh shit-- I mean-- I'm so sorry Marianne! She's your daughter! Ummm... the guys are all talking about an incredibly beautiful blonde teenager who's hanging out naked in H. R. I shouldn't have listened... I don't know what came over me!" Gus hung his head down.

"Gus?" he looked up. "You're a good man, but you are a man! Everything that's happened today, I keep getting reminded of that!

"Gus: may I introduce my daughter, Katelyn. Katelyn: this is Gus."

I didn't know what to do. I've only done naked shopping with the girls and just recently started Naked Business class. I didn't know how to respond when your naked Mom is introducing you stark naked to a fully-clothed guy.

I stood up and I saw Gus's eyes get so wide. He was trying not to stare at my body but of course he couldn't help it. I walked up to him and offered him my hand.

"I'm... I'm so pleased to meet you, Gus."

We made eye contact right then and I could see that he was really loving me. This was one of those special older guys who really genuinely loved younger girls. I smiled back at him. We recognized something in each other.

He took my hand and kissed it. Now he was happily looking me over, smiling as he took in my little rose-tipped breasts and the light brown triangle of hair just above my pussy slit.

Mom was in such a state, she didn't notice the lusting looks. She got up and patted Gus's shoulder. "Will you look after her? I've got to speak to Rich. I know she's a visitor, but I really have to stop this nonsense."

And then she marched off. Gus was watching her big, beautiful ass sway as she walked away with a big smile on his face.

"You like her," I observed.

He acted startled. "I love her," he kinda gushed out. Then he turned red again.

"Oh it's okay: I love her too!" I informed him.

He stared at me. "I think we love her for different reasons..." and we both laughed.

"Marianne actually trusts me with you!" Gus's voice was full of wonder.

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
447 Followers