Nude Therapy: Nude Teenage Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beautiful girl," he sighed. "Our baby girl!"

We were both crying. "Lift me up, Dad."

I wrapped myself around him. "I want to feel your love deep inside me."

He stared at me. He did not look down. He lowered me slowly and gently and I adjusted my position. Then I felt him. He instantly got so hard he just slipped all the way in as I sunk down around him and wrapped my entire naked body around his.

Everything was right in my world. I was in my father's arms and he was inside me.

He started slowly walking around the pool with both of us naked and wet and wrapped in and around each other and it felt so good. I have never felt so safe and so loved before and I probably never will again.

Then we dared to glance over at the other loving couple. Oh my. Chris and Mom had adopted a similar position-- but Mom was bouncing up and down on my boyfriend at regular intervals. They were making love.

Dad tried to turn me away.

"It's okay," I said. They love each other. Let's just give them some privacy."

Dad sighed and walked us over to a far corner. We were silent for a while. I thought that I could feel the pulsing of his heart through the throbbing his flesh inside me.

"I keep saying how much I love you. 'Love' is not strong enough a word. It's become weak through overuse." He pointed over a corner of the house. "See that yellowish star? The one almost over the roof? The creatures there are just pools of slime that only touch once every thousand years. And THEY have a better word for love."

I was sighing and leaning my head against his, smelling the shampoo in his mop of hair. These were the crazy stories he used to make up for me, to make me laugh and relax and finally to go the sleep.

"In that case," I replied, "I 'alien slime people word for love' you very much!"

We laughed and then we heard Chris and Mom climbing out. They started to dry off and they weren't looking at each other-- or at us.

"Let's go," Dad eased me off and he eased himself out. We made our way to the pool steps and ended up naked and shivering a little as the night air was turning cool.

I walked up to Chris and Mom. "Did you do it out of love?"

They stared at me in shock. They looked at each other. They turned to me and nodded without a word.

"Then fuck the guilt trip."

"Wow!" Chris turned to Mom. "Your daughter has quite her way with words."

I felt Dad's hands on my shoulders. "She gets that from me."

"No Dad. I learned that from those alien slime people!"

That broke the tension as we all started laughing and talking and drying ourselves off.

All I knew then, and all I know now, is that-- no matter what word I use-- I loved these three wonderful souls more than anything else in the whole world and that I wanted to be right there with them until the end.

If there really is an end.