Nude Therapy - Phase 03 - Nude Interview

Story Info
A female job candidate must strip and get intimate.
9.5k words
4.69
11.6k
16

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers

I had just returned from lunch and went about my usual routine. I chatted up and flirted with all the naked ladies in our call center. On my way back to my office, I peeked in on my two nude appointment setters who shared the same office.

"How are you girls doing?" I asked.

"We're fine," they answered in practiced unison.

"Do you have time to show me how fine you are?" I always raised my eyebrows when I got to that part.

"Oh okay" "I guess" they mumbled and stood up. All part of the routine. Then they leaned over their desks, presenting their delightfully bare rumps to me, wearing nothing but their high heels and minimal jewelry.

Patti had short blonde hair and was exceptionally curvy, about twenty-five. Lorna was in her late thirties with auburn hair almost down to that sweet ass, and had a nice, slim figure.

I stepped in between those two, one hand on each rear end. By agreement, I never went too far between the cheeks, and I never touched them between their pretty legs. Although, with all of their squirming around from my man handling, I did get more than a few glimpses of paradise.

After only a few minutes I would sigh. "Thank you ladies! I think I'm ready to face the rest of the day!"

Invariably they would both giggle and even blush a little as they turned around and sat back down. Looking intently at their bared bodies, I wondered if it was time to switch to a bit of two-girl titty play instead.

Back in my office at last and there was a post-it from Ella, my boss. Seemingly old-fashioned for a woman who worked naked-- but then she had a habit of teasing everyone with post-its over her nipples at times. "Oh these," she would say, "I forgot all about them! Please don't report me to H. R. for covering up!"

She was a crazy woman so of course I loved her.

"See me when you get back from lunch and are done molesting helpless naked women. Re potential new hire" read the note.

Well. It wasn't molestation when it was all agreed upon by all parties. All sexual touching had to be voluntary on the ladies' part; we even had a written agreement on file since our little ass-fun time was "frequent, i. e., more than once per week, although lasting less than five (5) minutes each occurrence."

The company had gone Full Female Nude five months ago; then Phase Two or Intimate Friday a month later. Was I getting used to all the women nude at work? Almost. How about Intimate Friday? I was three weeks away from my wedding and I had reacted by taken my penis out of circulation.

It had been almost a year since we all learned that Nude Therapy was only a way to get us all used to seeing naked ladies at work. What seemed to be nothing but localized nonsense was actually part of a larger, nationwide plan to totally change our response to public female nudity.

I went through my emails quickly and saw messages from Anne, my fiancée. I thought I was hard five minutes ago, but just seeing her name... I was nutty in love + lust. She kept reminding me of our next appointment for what was becoming an increasingly crazy wedding. So much for "something small: just family and friends."

But, on to Ella. She was about 5' 6" with short black hair and those cute curls just below the ears. Her body was nice and compact at about 34B - 28 - 34. She always noted her Southern Italian heritage, and how her skin invariably turned golden brown-- with no tan lines-- every summer.

As I walked to her office and smiled at naked Greta, her older blonde secretary, I sort of had to stop to catch my breath. For one: Ella was in a perpetual state of horniness that I would have to deal with. Then, if she was talking about the same new hire who would work directly under me...

"She can see you now," said Greta. I always made a point to deliberately leer at her. She was in her late fifties and probably felt intimidated by all the bare young bodies around her. Her breasts were slightly over-large and droopy, but well-- they were still naked tits! And she always showed her appreciation for my looks by wheeling out her chair a little and 'accidentally' spreading her legs open wide for me.

As I entered Ella's office I heard her say "shut the door; lock it." It was an 'oh shit' moment as I turned to her after complying. She was leaning against her desk in her usual manner: one muscular leg straight, one bent. It was the perfect pose for me to sit in my usual chair, and contemplate her pussy.

"How was your lunch?" she cooed, "and how was your naked ass time?"

"Both were great as usual." I was trying to remain standing as long as possible: maybe she only wanted me to look, not to--

"Oh please sit down," Ella sounded exasperated. "I thought you knew me by now-- I am quite insatiable!"

I gave a heavy sigh and did as I was told. Her whole pussy area really was wonderful to behold up close. She had shaved a perfect equilateral triangle of black fur on her mound. Below that, she was completely hairless; her genitalia always an incongruously dark pink against her brown skin.

Her outer labia were as usual slightly open. Her inners were droopy and bulged out from her clitoral hood on down to the slit of her vagina. Her clitoris itself apparently never hid; it was always out there, just a lighter shade of pink than the rest of her.

"Why am I not over it yet?" she asked, although I knew the question was rhetorical. "I just spent eighty hours totally nude-- can you believe it?! Started 6 am Friday: I sleep in a man's tee and it came off for the shower. A Certified Nude Uber here, a whole day naked here, then another Uber to our plane.

(Certified Nude facilities and services are guaranteed safe, harassment free environments for naked women.)

"Nude on the plane-- with a nude male attendant-- then another Nude Uber to the Certified Nude hotel. Where I spent the weekend attending presentations and giving my own presentations in front of up to two hundred people-- totally naked.

"Reverse the process and I'm back here. Fabric has not touched my tender form since Friday morning! And I'm still longing for a man's touch... for your special touch."

Okay. How could I say no after all that? I wanted to ask about the nude male flight attendant though...

Ella opened her legs even more as I leaned forward. As always she asked me how she smelled.

"Heavenly," I responded, "like Paradise."

She sighed and it seemed as if her feminine folds gently unfolded for me. Ella's clit was out there as usual, so inviting and already glistening.

"Do I have your permission to touch you intimately?" I had to ask.

"Oh yes sir," she breathed out. "Please do."

I sighed and shook my head as I began to play with her love nub. As always, I started out rolling it between two fingers, then, once it got longer and darker pink, I added my thumb to the action and pulled on it.

"Oh... oh... oh oh YES!!" Ella was straining to be quiet. We were playing with fire as these frequent little play sessions had not been officially approved... and she was my boss.

Pussy play of any type was supposed to be pre-approved-- and never on any regular basis. We were supposed to save all that for Intimate Fridays-- a little pussy and cock play then helped make the participants appropriately wet and hard for proper penile insertion.

I looked up at her and saw how long and how hard her perky nipples were getting and knew it was time to move lower. She loved the sensation of pulling so now I pulled on her inner labia.

"Oh my god you're so bad! Oh my god what are doing to me?" She knew full well. We played these pussy games at least three times a week. We usually took Fridays off as that was the company's Phase Two time or Intimate Friday fun.

Now I was down to her pulsing cuntal opening. She was already gushing and I saw that she conveniently had her paper towels and spray water bottle out for cleanup. Nothing like being prepared!

I started massaging her sweet vagina in earnest, rubbing it all around in circles and then one two three fingers in. As always, her powerful inner muscles gripped me and tried to pull me in deeper. We did try fist-fucking once but Ella actually screamed when she came and her secretary came running in.

In and out and circling around and bringing her gloppy wetness up to her clit and then back inside her tightness again. Faster and faster as she started bucking, and now I was so damn hard and I wished I had remembered to pad my underwear with a paper towel. I was leaking too.

Finally she started cumming and I stood up. I kept one hand on her throbbing puss and put the other behind her, cupping an asscheek and holding on to her tight. She bucked and bucked and bucked three times before she collapsed against me.

We were quiet for a while, just holding each other. "Was that one the best?" It was what she always asked.

"It was," I murmured, head on her shoulder. "You know it was."

"You absolutely cannot resist women, can you? And I'm sure you're not sharing all of your work activities with your lovely fiancé." I could tell she was grinning.

"You got me," I replied. "I just love women so much I can't stand it. The most beautiful creatures in the whole world-- and I get to hold them naked in my arms-- and make them happy. You got me," I finally mumbled into her shoulder. "You know you got me."

At last we disentangled. Ella went reluctantly behind her desk-- reluctant to have to hide her beautiful wet and open pussy from me. I sat down and sprayed my hands with water and grabbed some paper towels.

"You're wiping me away," Ella pouted.

"God, Ella." I shook my head. "We're not supposed to be playing like this... everyone will smell you on me!"

"Okay, okay. Let's talk about that cute little redhead you're going to interview nude."

I slouched back in the chair. "A redhead! And she's interviewing naked?! I'm getting married in less than three weeks. I think you're trying to kill me!"

Ella was having none of my nonsense. "You're forgetting I already interviewed her naked. This is her callback, so she's up to Phase Two. Not only will she be nude for the entire interview, you have to find out if she's comfortable lowering herself onto your cock."

I sat back, shaking my head again. Most guys out there would pay to have a job like mine: I jacked off my naked boss, I played with bare female asses, and now I was going to evaluate how a pretty redhead rode my penis.

Ella got up and came around her desk again. She pulled up the other chair close, sat down and took my hand and gripped it hard. "I miss you on Intimate Fridays. We all miss having that cock of yours inside us while you make us laugh with your corny jokes. Is it about Anne? You're still diddling me, you still have your naked ass play, so..."

"Anne's company started Naked Mondays a month ago," I spilled it out. "They're trying it out for a month before they go Full Female Nude all the time. She comes home, she's so excited... men looking at her all day. I know she's never felt sexier; she's never felt anything like this before.

"I just somehow wanted us all to be in the same place at the same time: all of us enjoying each other naked. Having some fun while we actually love coming to work. Why can't we..."

I trailed off.

"Oh my dear, sweet man; revolutions take time, and they take a toll on us all." Ella gripped my hand harder. "Look at the last sexual revolution: we went from sad Jackie in her pillbox hat to girls in micro-minis burning their bras and getting naked at Woodstock.

"That revolution started with sad Jackie, then with those four goofy Brits we practically adopted and finally with 58,000 boys who never came home. We're all hoping our Nude Revolution doesn't have the same casualties, but there will be an emotional toll."

I looked straight into her eyes. "I do love you Ella. That's why I can't resist you. I don't want to resist you; you are just... beyond." She smiled and we kissed and she let go of my hand. "I miss your cock and I miss you naked. Why do you think we're doing all this? We love men, and we want you to love us back-- accept us as we are-- naked for you.

"We stand in front of full-length mirrors every morning, applying body makeup, trimming shaving and even coloring our hair down there. And then we take a deep breath and hope it's all worth it-- that you'll love us back."

"You know I love you all-- too much!" I sighed. "So, when is this naked redhead--"

"Tami - T-A-M-I" Ella filled in.

"When is naked T-A-M-I Tami coming in?"

Ella looked at her watch and went back to her desk. "In forty-five minutes. I just sent her resume to your printer."

I sat with my mouth open.

"Have her undress in front of you," Ella continued. "She's a blusher but a real trooper. I led around naked, showed her the caf. Dan loved her."

"Dan's a slut," I muttered.

"He has a nice cock though. At least I'm still enjoying his cock about every other Friday. Actually have some fun with Tami-- check out her round tits and her great legs. Enjoy being a man-- enjoy getting hard. And enjoy her blushing naked body as she finally lowers her sweet pussy onto you."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tami did have a great resume with a graduate degree in Marketing. It looked as though she tried teaching but wasn't happy with the limited opportunities.

My phone dinged and Ella sent me a link. It was a pic from Tami's Facebook page. She had on short pink shorts and a tight white tee and she was grinning with her arms around two other cute girls, one on either side.

God she was incredible!

Her hair was dark red and just past shoulder length. Her eyes were a bewitching deep blue. Her face was sculpted with high cheekbones and her smile made you want to melt into a puddle at her feet. And her body: slender but just enough curves to never be described as boyish. And her legs: as slim as the rest of her but also perfectly shaped-- not too muscular but also not too skinny.

I checked my watch. Ten minutes from now Tami would be walking in with her clothes on. I would have her undress as I watched and would then continue the interview with her naked. And just when neither one of us could stand the suspense I would bring up the need to test her on standard Intimacy protocols.

I was already so hard.

My iPhone chirped and it was Anne. Perfect timing!

"Hi, I'm..." what could I say? "I'm going in to an interview in five."

"That's okay!" She sounded excited and giggly. "We girls went to a late lunch at a Certified Nude restaurant. I can't believe I'm out in public naked! There are couples here, and businessmen. We're all getting the evil eye and you just know the ladies wearing clothes are sooo jealous!"

"I'm really glad you're having fun!" I really was. The more excited she got about public nudity, and then the non-sexual touches, and finally the inevitable all-nude all the time, with sexual requests and Intimate Fridays...

I had to pull myself together and concentrate on one nude girl at a time! "I really have to run! We'll talk about it tonight."

"Oh, we'll do more than talk..." and I heard her put the phone down and tap it but it was still on. There were several girlish giggles in the background that evolved into peals of laughter. "No Chrissie!" It was my fiancée's muffled voice. "We are NOT taking open pussy selfies! Oh my god: you already did? Oh shit!" she whispered: "My phone!!" and the call disconnected.

Wow. Okay. That made me feel better. The lovely Anne was coming out of her shell-- as well as coming out of her clothes. I was now more than ready to get sweet little Tami naked and on my lap.

My work phone buzzed. This was it! "Hello Barb; is my special guest here? No, that's okay, you can bring her right back to me with her clothes still on."

Wow. A two for one special; a rare chance to see our forty-nine-year-old receptionist Barb standing up and nude from behind, in addition to my first vision of redheaded Tami.

I heard voices and stepped out into the hallway. I actually held my breath. First, Tami was an absolute dream of a pretty young professional woman, even better in the flesh than in her picture. Long straight dark red hair almost down to her ass and the face of a model, wearing a dark blue mini-skirt that came to mid-thigh and a button-down white blouse that was made to hang out in front and back like she was wearing a man's dress shirt.

Tami's legs were bare and she had on white open-toe heels that were just high enough to accentuate those long limbs. I already loved her with her clothes on but I couldn't wait to undress her.

Barb was a wiry muscular 5' 5" in bare feet with flat tits and hard brown nipples. She had the most interesting tattoos I had ever seen on a naked lady: undulating ribbons of day glow colors from her thighs up over her hips to the sides of her tummy on both sides. She actually called them "my day glow rainbows" and joked that she glowed in the dark.

As Barb turned to leave I took a good long look at that seldom seen ass-- really nice and tight! I would have to have a talk with her about adding her ass to my feel up routine-- or maybe wait until after I had switched to titty play with my two current favorite girls.

I took Tami's hand and invited her in. I noticed she had a long look at the frosted glass next to my door.

"No one can see in," I informed her. Once we were inside with the door closed she looked at the windows behind my desk. "Mirrored on the outside," I said. "We can see out; no one can see in."

"Okay," she said. Tami had a very light, pleasant, very professional voice. "You must already think I'm crazy worrying about who'll see me naked when you're all Phase Two Nude!"

"Not at all," I reassured her. "Until you get used to it, I'm told it feels surreal, walking around and working naked." I paused and looked her up and down. "Speaking of which..."

Tami gave me a slight shy smile and raised her eyebrows. "I know: I'm supposed to be nude for this interview. Oh well; where do I put my clothes?"

I pointed out two chairs facing my desk. "Pick one to sit on once you've stripped down, the other one for your clothes."

My own office chair was rolled all the way out from my desk so I could watch her every move. I didn't mention the plush recliner in the corner of my office, on which the final, intimate part of our interview would take place. It was the elephant in the room for now.

Tami looked down, biting her lip as she unbuttoned her blouse. "My second striptease of the week!" she announced and then she blushed.

"Oh, that's right. I wasn't here for your first interview. How did you do with the nudity part then?" I asked.

Tami finally met my eyes as she peeled her blouse off her shoulders. She had on a very pretty, very feminine and lacy white bra. Her breasts looked terrific... maybe 32C?

"You're right-- it was surreal. Ella took me out of her office naked for the grand tour. At first the men just glanced at me-- another naked girl I guess-- then they noticed I was new and very shy. I think I stopped men from working wherever I went."

Tami was working her skirt now. She unbuckled the matching dark blue belt and unbuttoned three side buttons and pushed it down her long legs and over her heels. She had on pretty matching panties to her pretty lacy bra. She looked she cute and so shy and so "I'm trying to be cool about this!" that I just wanted to eat her up.

Tami was biting her lip so hard I was worried she was going to hurt herself. "Maybe..." she hesitated and then took a deep breath, which thrust out her still bra-encased breasts. "Maybe you'd like to help me take my bra off."

She turned her back to me after she had practically gasped out that prepared line. Tami couldn't see me smiling as I approached her. This sweet girl was doing everything right: I had to be nice and hard for Phase Two, and I was going to touch her all over once she was nude, to see how reacted. Letting me undress her at this point was accomplishing both requirements.

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers