Nude Therapy - Phase 03 - Nude Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fingered her under her bra-strap until I reached her clasps. Her skin was soft and smooth and so warm to the touch. I unclasped her and pushed the straps off her beautiful, rounded shoulders and down to her arms. I was practically leaning over her, inches away from kissing her ear or her neck.

I wondered if I was supposed to take 100% charge of her undressing while she just stood there, but then she reached up and pulled the lacy garment totally off. As Tami was nicely folding her bra, one cup in the other, I examined her breasts from behind. She was twenty-five but these were the sweet teats of a much younger girl. Delicate nipples centered amid oblong rose-pink aureole, those gently rounded mounds lightly shimmered with each of her breaths.

Once she was done with her folding and draping Tami stood back up. I didn't instruct her to turn around so she instinctively stood as she was, her back to me, awaiting my command. What a special girl!

I put my hands on her soft shoulders and she was startled but covered up nicely by letting out a long, slow breath to calm herself down. Tami knew there was much more intimate touching to come and she was steeling her body for it.

Such as right then. I simply slipped my hands down to her chest, still standing behind her, until I was cupping one breast in each hand.

Another sharp breath, followed by a long, drawn-out one. Tami was training herself how to react to being handled. She was being such a good girl that I wanted to press myself against her and let her feel how hard she was already making me.

Instead, I lifted each breast separately. I squeezed them tightly together. I ran my fingers lightly over them, teasing her nipples until I suddenly pinched each one between thumb and forefinger and tried to lift each tit all the way up that way.

Now she was breathing hard, swallowing and of course biting her lip. I let go of each breast and then with a gentle reciprocal push and pull of her soft shoulders turned her toward me.

"How are you doing, sweet girl?" I looked deeply into those soulful blue eyes. We seemed to melt into each other for a brief moment as if our baser instincts to drop all preliminaries and mate right now were fighting to take over.

"I... I'm good. This is so... sensual already! I wasn't expecting this. I.. it... it just feels so good. It's like you're... falling in love with every new inch of me!" Then she turned bright red, apparently embarrassed at revealing her feelings more than she was at revealing her sweet body.

I leaned in close and observed her reaction. Tami closed her eyes and leaned her pretty head back and her lips parted. I put one hand behind her neck and kissed her. I very tentatively used my tongue, just to wet her lips, and she responded in kind. Our tongues did a cute little welcoming lick of each other. I pulled back and her eyes opened wide and she gave me the sweetest smile.

"May I ask a question sir?"

"You may," I said. I had my hands lightly around her waist and was contemplating the soon-to-come removal of her pretty panties.

"Umm... well, this isn't really an interview, and..."

"No, sweet lady." I smiled. "I'm evaluating how you're responding to being naked and to being sexually handled."

She creased her pretty forehead, thinking hard. I wanted to kiss that forehead and start there anyway and work my way down.

"I read your employment manual, and I thought sexual touching required the girl's permission; there's even written agreements in some cases."

Now I did lean in and I kissed those creases away. Tami was surprised, but pleasantly so. She responded by tentatively putting her hands around my waist as well. I nodded my approval and pulled that bare-breasted beauty closer.

"You're not an employee yet: you're technically a visitor. Female visitors are generally required to surrender their clothing at reception. They're made to sign a waiver in which they acknowledge they are 'fair game' when it comes to being sexually handled.

"There are limits-- we expect our male employees to be working-- not playing with tits and asses all day. But that's up to the managers to keep an eye out. We just had a lady in H. R. bring her cute little nineteen-year-old daughter in, and suddenly there was a line of guys out the door with benefits questions!"

I reluctantly let this sweet thing go and sat down in front of her. I had pulled up my rolling office chair close and then I put my hands on her thighs, just under her sweet ass, and pulled her sexy frame even closer to me.

I looked her over, carefully examining Tami's entire body closely for signs of her arousal. Her eyes were wide and her pupils were enlarged. Tami's rose petal pink nipples were no longer delicate flowers but protruding push buttons. She was still trying to control her breathing but her body was already perspiring lightly, instinctively preparing itself for the slippery exertions of full sexual intercourse.

I put my hands behind her and slipped them under her panties. I so relished the feel of a fresh young girl's asscheeks! Such round, yielding and enticing mounds.

Tami watched me, not saying a word about my continuing to undress her. "Ella told me you love handling asses and looking at legs" she stated.

I looked back up at her. "That does define me as a man: an ass grabber and a leg looker."

Tami looked worried for a moment until she realized I was kidding. "You are so cute," she wisely observed.

"Well," I said, "that may be the case but now I really have to see how cute YOU are."

I moved my hands to the front and started tugging those pretty panties down. There was no sign of fur at all as the top of Tami's slit came into view.

It quickly developed into a trifold affair with a very nice and fleshy clitoral hood clearly visible. Just a little farther down her shaved pubes and I was pleasantly surprised at the second "out there" clit I had seen today. Her love nub was poking out and was just a lighter shade of pink than her puffy but firm outer lips.

Tami's lower lips were nicely sloppy, ragged affairs. They consisted of so much feminine flesh squeezed into such a small area that they were unevenly drooping all over and all hanging out.

The sloppy look ended at her little slit of a vaginal opening which was framed in a most delicate, almost frilly looking circle of girl-flesh.

"Do you like me?" Tami's soft, hesitant voice floated down from up above. "Sir?" she added, breathlessly.

"I love you," I said sincerely. "I love your sweet pussy." And to prove it I bent forward and licked my lips and gave that pussy a wet, open-mouth kiss that she gasped at.

I had to get her panties all the way off-- I had to get this sweet little piece of ass naked for me! Tami helped me eagerly, lifting up each high-heeled foot until her panties were totally off. I tossed the little garment on the chair. She looked at it and wrinkled her nose. I realized that she wanted to fold it neatly.

"You are so cute," I announced, "but you have to get used to guys ripping all of your clothes off and even throwing them on the floor, just to get their hands on your beautiful naked body."

"You think I'm beautiful!"

Tami sounded so happy that I could not stand it. I stood up and I kissed her hard and then I deliberately hugged her tight enough so that she could feel my hard cock.

"Wow," she whispered. "When do we... I mean when do you... ummm... take your clothes off?"

Tami gasped that out and let go of me. Now she was bright red and she put her hands over her face. "That... that's not like me! I'm sorry sir! You're in change here and I'm... I'm just so stupid!"

I grabbed her tight again until she looked deep into my eyes. "You are not stupid. You are a bright, beautiful girl whose body was made to be loved. You are responding exactly the way that a sexually welcoming woman should. You belong here Tami-- you belong right here right now naked in my arms. And I am going to take my clothes off and I'm going to show you how much I want to be inside you. I can't wait for that-- I just can't wait!"

I reluctantly let her go and stood next to my desk. With the ladies going native, men were no longer very formally dressed for work. I had on a short sleeved dress shirt and khaki pants with casual slip ons.

The shoes got kicked off first, then I unbuttoned my shirt. Tami was licking her lips as she watched which was a good sign. She was either seeing something or anticipating something especially tasty.

I asked her a little bit about her teaching experiences as I undressed. She said she tried it but couldn't get over the bored faces who only wanted to know "will this be on the final?"

My shirt was off and my chest was the one part of my body that I just considered average. Pumping iron and pushups did nothing for me. No, nature had gifted me instead with some long, naturally muscular legs. At my advanced age of thirty-five, I still received looks, comments and even wolf whistles when I dared to venture out in shorts. Anne informed me in all seriousness that I had much better legs than most of her girlfriends.

The pants were off and I stood up straight. Was I waiting for a reaction? Oh yes I was.

"Wow," Tami exclaimed. "Wowee!!"

"Did you just say 'wowee'?" I queried.

"I think so," she admitted. "I'm just in some kind of dazed state; standing here naked while I watch my maybe new boss strip."

"I can tell you that I am much more than likely to be your real new boss. You are a very special woman and you've done exceptionally well with all of our sexualized nonsense so far. There is just one more thing..." and with that I pulled off my briefs and stood in front of this blushing redhead with my cock pointed straight at her.

"Wow! Wow!" and she plopped herself down in her chair. "Well, now I know you're not lying when you say you like me-- I can clearly see you like me a lot!"

"You are adorable," I said. I went up to her chair and then knelt down in front of her, which startled her. I kissed each of her pretty knees and pushed them apart and then I worked my way up to her strong thighs with a series of big wet ones.

"Oh," she said softly. "Oh-- I didn't know that this was allowed!"

"Not ordinarily," I told her. "But any kind of foreplay is acceptable if it helps facilitate Phase Two."

Tami opened her thighs shakily. I rested my cheek on one thigh as I marveled at the lines and folds of her vulva. I kissed her right at the top of her slit and she nearly jumped.

"Oh sorry!" she said. "I'm... kind of sensitive."

"I'll try to be gentle." My kisses became nice and soft, up and down from between her plump outer lips all the way down to the swirls of flesh around winking hole.

"Oh... oh... oh my God!" she kept repeating.

I decided to let my tongue come out and play. I licked her on both sides of her inner lips, teasing those soft wings. Then I went for it. Her love button was out there, a brighter pink than ever before, and it seemed to have grown into her own little girl-cock.

My tongue went straight for it and I thought 'what a sweet flavored lollipop!' It was a combination of almost syrupy sweetness with an earthy, pungent aftertaste.

"Oh my god!" Tami was practically screaming. "Sweet sweet fuck!"

Tami was not merely squirming, she was grinding her lower body into my face, lifting her naked ass off her chair and trying to shove her entire pussy into my mouth.

She actually hit me in the nose and I had to back off. 'Jesus!' I thought. I never ever had to have to call in our naked nurse for a nosebleed at a time like this... how would that look?

Tami was already oozing gobs of clear liquid from around her clit as well as milky white stickiness from her cunt. Not wanting to damage my face, I reached in and started fingering her, spreading her milky stickiness up to her twitching clit.

"God god god god! Cumming! Oh oh oh sweet fuck. Fucking cumming!" Tami's whole body spasmed twice and then she stiffened herself up, throwing back her head while simultaneously thrusting out her breasts to a seemingly impossible extent, as if offering them in sacrifice to some primitive tit-devouring god.

And just when I thought that it was Tami who needed our naked nurse more, she let out the longest sigh I had ever heard and collapsed in her chair as if she was melting from being so overheated.

If a woman's orgasm is like a rocket exploding into the stratosphere, her coming down is more like a pink parachute floating gently to the earth.

I had to say something. I had never seen such a strong response to clitoral and vaginal stimulation-- ever.

"Are you alright?" It was lame, but it was all I had.

"I should have warned you. I am so fucking sensitive down there. I mean, I've accidentally cum just crossing my legs in a tight pair of pants!"

"You have nothing to be ashamed of!" I informed her. "That was amazing! You already know we have tit and ass play available upon mutual agreement. Pussy play is technically available but it usually takes too long. Every man is looking to make some sweet young thing cum for him, but who has the time?

"All I can say is, after your probationary period, go down to H. R. with another female employee and show our Director what you're capable of. He will want to play with you personally to confirm it. He keeps track of all of our sexual play and, while it's illegal to pay you, we do reward very special girls like you with extra time off, as well as putting your name out in front for promotions."

That was a lot to say and now I was losing that special feeling. I slowly stood up in front of her and was very happy to see my big guy also rising to the occasion. Without prompting, Tami reached out and took Mr. Happy very gently in one hand. She rolled it around between her fingers, looking at it as it was oozing out pre-cum with some kind of special awe.

Tami looked up at me. "I am more than ready for Phase Two. I don't think I can take any more foreplay!"

"Keep holding on to me-- if you can-- I need to get something..." I backed up to my desk and now Tami was actually giggling as she had been instructed not to let go of my cock. I reached deep inside the top drawer and pulled out a small silver packet.

"Oooh," Tami said. "You guys do use condoms."

"Our top priority is our girls' health. I mean-- you ladies are not only running around naked, you are literally being manhandled all day. You'll be checked out by our in-house nurse once a week, and get thoroughly examined by the company doc at least once a month. Not only are you being subjected to sexual play, then there's... "

"Phase Two," Tami concluded.

"If you would do the honors, since you already have things well in hand..."

Tami just shook her head and ignored my bad joke. She was as intent to properly wrap up my penis as she had been in neatly folding her clothes.

I really liked how she dipped her finger into my oozing fluid and spread it out evenly over my entire penis as a natural lubricant before rolling the condom on. This was something that a girl well-experienced in fellatio usually did. I just kept upping and upping my appraisal of this nude beauty.

I took sweet naked Tami by the hand and led her over to the lush recliner. I sat down and watched her watching me-- her eyes were roving all over my lean naked form-- but always ending up staring at my naughtily floppy, latex-encased penis.

"Do you want to join me for the ride up?" I teased.

Tami looked blank, then brightened. "Oh: it's a recliner. Does it handle two?"

"Oh yes," I replied. "This seat has seen more than its share."

She approached hesitantly, and then slowly lowered her naked body down, her smooth long legs on either side of mine. She hesitated.

"Don't be afraid, sweet girl! You won't hurt me: just sort of flop on down!"

"My shoes!" she said, and she awkwardly bent down to unstrap them and kick them off. Then she lowered herself gingerly, pointing to my cock. "I'm worried about crushing him; where is he gonna go?"

I smiled as I studied her breasts hovering, nearly in my face. "Just scoot down a bit so your little tummy is on top of him. That's it! You are such a sweet girl!"

Her head ended up against my chest. She craned her neck to look at me. "And you are such a sweet man! Well, are we going for that ride?!"

I reached past her left hip until I found the up button. Tami was so happy she was laughing: "I love this!!"

Once we in a good reclined position I had her scoot back down until her soft wet love cradle was in position over my hardness.

"You're gonna hafta kneel or squat over me at first, until everything's safely tucked in. I'm gonna hold this big guy up for you because he's out of control!"

"As I will be with you inside me," Tami bent down and kissed me, long wet and hard before she raised her lower body by moving up her knees and pressing her hands down on the arms of the chair. I was holding my cock straight up with one hand, my other hand was on her, brushing the inside of her thighs in a circular motion from her mons to her belly.

"I'm ready," she said, her voice already choked with sex. She was frantically licking her lips and staring at my cock. She was breathing faster and faster as if she was on a treadmill. At last her soft outer fringes touched, then opened up to accept my throbbing purplish head. We each made instinctive final adjustments as to the proper angle and then we watched in awe as I slid on in.

"You're inside me! I can't believe it! This is so wonderful, it's... too much!" Tami sounded so happy that I was afraid she was going to start crying like one of the last girls that I had broken in.

"It's okay if you relax a bit," I told her. "Look at you: you're pushing up against the arms of this chair with all your might!"

Tami laughed a little and slowly lowered herself until she was gripping my arms instead, running her hands up and down and feeling for my muscles. "Mmmm... this is so nice. It's sooo sweet!"

I was kissing the top of Tami's head in the position we were in. She released my arms from her grip so I started kneading her ass cheeks and her thighs. I could not stop touching her. Her breasts were grazing my chest and her hard little nipples felt like they were tracing secret letters on my body.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" Tami propped herself up into a sitting position again, moving carefully so as not to allow a certain something to slip out.

"A girl in this position can ask me anything!"

She blushed hotly, and I mean I actually felt her body heat.

"The beautiful girl in the picture on your desk... your wife?" Tami lowered her eyes as if she was afraid of my reaction.

"My fiancée," I replied. "My wife in... less than three weeks now."

"And is she... okay with all this?" Tami asked. "All the naked girls and the sexual things?"

I let out a really long breath. "Let me not answer you by telling you this: Anne just started Nude Mondays where she works. She was shy and scared at first, now she's going out naked with the girls and taking open pussy selfies."

"So," Tami thought about it. "She's getting used to being nude and getting excited about it. She's getting closer and closer to understanding that, there are things you do in your nude excitement that you just can't explain and share."

I stared at Tami with my mouth open. "You are amazing. You just summarized... everything I've been thinking about, barely knowing me!"

"Well," she said coyly, deliberately licking her lips, "I do believe that with your thick cock filling me, I do 'barely' know you quite well!"

I sat up and kissed and kissed her, ignoring the floppy effect that was having on my cock. I ran my hands through her hair and on her back down to her ass.

"Oh no!" Tami gasped and looked in between our bodies.