Nude Therapy - Phase 03 - Nude Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I coming out?" I was gasping at that point too, almost losing control.

"No your.... your head! It's right there! It's pushing me, touching me, oh fuck oh fuck oh more, oh push me you fucking wonderful man, oh deep deep deep, more more more... good fucking god!!"

Unbelievably, she was cumming again! My penis was part way out but her incredible vaginal muscles had me in a death grip. Somehow our sudden movements had pushed my cockhead right into her G-spot. But now her cunt was pulsating and I had to get out before she made me cum too. If we both came with me inside, this was full-on sexual intercourse!

I never had to maneuver like I did. I put my left hand like a pair of scissors around my trapped penis and pushed up into her mound. I hit the "down" button on the power recliner with my right hand.

"Oh my god what are you--" Tami was gasping for breath as she was humping me. Suddenly she realized her body was slipping down along with the chair. She bucked up and off my cock-- and instantly impaled herself on my left hand.

"Oh fuck I'm on your hand!" she nearly shouted.

Her slippery naked body was sliding to the floor and I instinctively tried grabbing her with my fingers-- the fingers that were inside her cunt, accidentally curled up into her g-spot.

"God god oh god oh no I'm cumming cum cum cumming fuck me fuck oh FUCK!!" And I watched in disbelief as Tami's body stiffened up. Her feet slowly slid to the floor and my hand slipped out as the chair became upright and she sank down shaking onto her knees. She looked up at me in unparalleled awe: "Holy shit! How did you do that to me?!"

I tried to find words. "Honestly, I have no fucking idea!"

"Oh no?" she was looking at me with disbelief. "Look at where I 'accidentally' ended up: on my knees, in between your hot legs, with your lovely cock in my face."

And Tami took me in her soft hands, practically cooing. "Look at you; poor baby. You're still so hard and you never got to cum! You were only thinking of me, making me cum twice; now I'm gonna unwrap you and give you your reward."

Now I just gave up. Tami obviously thought I was some kind of sex god who had expertly maneuvered her into this position-- who was I to disabuse her of that idea? I watched as she pulled off my condom and tossed it casually on the floor.

When she was dressed, Tami was the perfect image of a sweet professional young woman.

When she was naked, Tami became transformed into nothing more than a pulsating bundle of hot, wet sex.

She started out licking it all over: "I'm just getting that latex and lubricant odor off you," Miss Tami announced.

"Ummm," I responded. Was I still capable of speech? "I'm about to explode all over your face if you keep doing that so..."

Tami looked up at me, so concerned. "Oh my poor baby; I'm going to take you right inside me then. You'll fit in all the way back, and don't worry about pulling out. I will just swallow you all up, you poor thing!"

And with that, she licked her lip-sticked lips and took my eight inches directly into her mouth. Tami kept her doe eyes on me the whole time: that look, and the feeling of being totally inside her warm moistness was totally too much for me. I started fucking her mouth.

I wrapped my feet around her back to try to hold her in, but she easily adapted to my thrusting. I tried to count how many times I went in and out: and then I lost all control.

I'm pretty certain that I shouted her name and told her that I loved her. I do know that I was willing all my little soldiers to rise up from my balls and join in that torrent of hot liquid that I was jamming down her throat.

The room was suddenly so still that I could hear the gentle hiss of the air conditioning; the electric hum of the overhead lights. Did I pass out? I looked down and saw sweet naked Tami, her arms around my legs, her face pressed up against my right thigh.

"I love you too," she said. "You know I love you too."

We simply stayed unmoving for a while. It was Tami who got up first. She wiped her face with her hands, she looked around, and she headed towards my private bathroom.

I thought she was going to clean herself up. Instead she came out with an assortment of wet hot towels-- and she knelt and proceeded to clean me up.

I was speechless.

When she was done, she stood up. I stood up. We hugged, and it was the special sweet knowing hug of two people who had just shared the most intimate of moments together.

She started to dress and I told her I could order her a Nude Uber. She smiled. "My condo isn't Certified Nude yet. I would create quite the stir if I walked in this way."

"It goes without saying-- but I'm going to say it! You're starting as my personal assistant on Monday. What happened here..." I faltered. How could I put what had just happened into any kind of context?

Tami came over to me with just her panties on-- I was still naked. "We will deal with that my dear," she said. "We will deal with it. Just let me say that I will love working naked for you. You are a wonderful, special man, and all that we did and said just now was what any two people who are so attracted to each other would want to do and say."

She handed me her bra and I helped her put it on. She was nearly all dressed when she pointed out: "I... think you might want to put some clothes on too."

"Oh!" I said, still in a post-orgasmic daze.

"I do so want to see you naked again," she informed me before she left. "I just know that our Intimate Fridays are going to be... different."

I knew then that I would eventually have to personally escort the naked Miss Tami down to H. R. and personally demonstrate to Rich how unbelievably orgasmic she was.

It would be a shame to let talent such as hers go to waste; to have her playing with herself at her desk to relieve her horniness.

We did like to see post-orgasmic girls walking around with swollen lips and poky clits and gloppy liquid running down their thighs...

But... I pictured reserving this sweet young thing as a special reward-- to top salesmen, special visitors and big shot executives. We would have to relax our rules about oral sex though, so any sessions would have to be in private. Anyone going there deserved to be allowed to fully indulge himself and enjoy physically tasting this delectably sweet girl.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I stopped by Ella's office on my way out that afternoon. She signaled for me to wait while she took a call. When I stepped in she said: "Now, that was interesting!"

I raised my eyebrows. I was getting good at that.

"First of all," she began, "thank you for getting back in rotation for Intimate Fridays! We all missed you-- you AND your penis. You were up to giving five girls a ride in forty-five minutes and we all loved that cock-- as we all loved you-- and none of us ever felt rushed.

"But... the phone call. The word from the Nudity Project is that they're ready to try out Phase Three. And we've been selected to test it; apparently we are WAY ahead of our other companies."

I stared blankly. "There's a Phase Three?"

Ella stood up and perched her nude body in her favorite position: leaning back against her desk with one leg bent and her pussy nicely out there. She slowly looked me up and down.

"You've heard about CFNM, of course?"

I started blinking with my eyes going wide at the same time. "Clothed Females; Naked Males?"

Ella just kept looking me over. "It'll give us girls a chance to play dress-up again. I have an unofficial list of the ladies whose legs you love; I'll make sure they all wear something short-- maybe with stockings and garters. Gotta try to keep you hard all day!"

I was standing there, frozen. Ella walked up and gave me a friendly arm squeeze. "Oh, don't worry, big guy. It'll only be once a month, just to try it out. But... you guys are so limited as to what we can grope! I'm thinking there'll be a lot of ass-play and balls-tickling. We do have to keep penis play to a minimum-- you poor boys can't cum as much as we do!"

I swallowed hard, my mouth suddenly dry. "When is this?"

Ella grinned. "It's your very first day back from your all-nude resort honeymoon. Maybe you'll just want to stay naked all weekend-- you'll be setting some kind of nude record!"

Still in a daze, I mumbled a good-night.

Ella said to my back: "We're all very happy with you-- and with all the guys. You are all

so... cooperative."

I got chills at how Ella paused and pronounced that last word. It was exactly the same on 'Star Trek' when the recently thawed-out Khan Noonien Singh thanked Captain Kirk for being so... cooperative. Then he took over the ship.

As I walked back to my office, I wondered: were the women really taking over? Was all this exposed female flesh a major distraction? I knew that over 80% of all Full Female Nude companies now also had nude female executives in charge.

And, governments around the world were fascinated with the 98% crime-free rate of the Nudity's Project's Certified Nude zones. I knew that the Project would be contacted, and they would happily send ladies over to discuss things. Of course, all of the ladies would have be nude...

The sheriff or the governor or the general or the prime minister would say: 'why can't we have all this too?' and the Nudity Project would move right in.

Well, a few thousand years of wars, pestilences and famines under mostly male rule... maybe it WAS time for the women to try it out.

I was waiting for the elevator and, when it opened, two older and very naked women were already on. I recognized them as two executives of the famous architectural firm two floors above. They were sisters and the business had been started by their father almost fifty years ago.

They smiled at me and we exchanged nods and looks. Somehow, with their perfectly styled blonde tresses, their body jewelry and body makeup, their shaved and dyed pubic hair and their expensive high heels, they seemed more elegantly dressed in their birthday suits than I felt in my too-casual clothes.

Once the elevator restarted its descent, I heard one woman behind me say: "Anyway, the structure that we're currently looking at does have a certain refined look from the rear... one would have to take a closer look at the architecture from the front, of course."

I heard one woman hiss "Claire!!" and they got quiet. I sensed that they were both mentally undressing me-- and probably doing a very good job.

They were getting off at the lobby; I was heading to the parking garage, so I gallantly held the door for them. As they both got out, they were both obviously checking out my crotch which, thanks to their attentions, was noticeably bulging.

So that's how it felt to be looked at as a piece of meat to be evaluated-- and that was with my clothes on! I wondered if I would be required to submit to any female on Phase Three Mondays-- and not only my coworkers.

I had a sudden desire to get naked and join the line of naked women I saw waiting for their Uber rides. Uber wouldn't go into the garage for security reasons-- the ladies had to line up in the lobby and wait. Security would escort them outside as our street was not Certified Nude. There were always gawkers and people with cell phone cameras ready and waiting.

Should I try that out in a few weeks? I'd be wearing my sunglasses, but for a short while, my nude body would be an Internet sensation.

I found out that I was looking forward to it!