Nude Therapy - Phase 04 - Naked Coed Sunday

Story Info
Local college girls come in to try out getting naked.
9.4k words
4.78
9.9k
7

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers

There was very little that could get me to come in to work on a Sunday-- until I heard that a local college had a small group of coeds-- six in all-- who were going to come in and try out what it was like being naked at work-- up to and including Phase Two Intimacy.

There would be one other guy-- unfortunately my nemesis, Dan-- as well as Ella and a yet unknown female exec from Chicago. Six naked women made for a very nice split. After the initial stripping, groping and generally strutting around naked time, Dan and I would have a lineup of a total of four ladies apiece-- waiting nude in line for their turn at riding our cocks.

We'd all come a long way from shaking our collective heads at the few girls who came to work totally naked for their Nude Therapy day. Was that really only a year ago? It turned out that all of those nude female days were just to get the rest of us ready for Full Female Nudity at work-- all the time!

It was all the work of The Nudity Project which had also somehow transformed Career Day on campus into Nude Day. These six girls had been intrigued enough by one of our nude female representatives to contact Ella and make arrangements to come in and get naked.

The Nudity Project had also moved quickly to gain public acceptance by establishing Certified Nude areas in which naked women-- as well as clothed ones-- were guaranteed safety. They utilized cameras and scanners as well as uniformed, plainclothes and unclothed security. Yes, that apparently shy little naked housewife, clutching her purse to her pussy, might really be ex-Mossad or former MI-5-- and be hiding a mini stun gun in that purse.

I just finished my lunch and was checking my watch. My lovely fiancée Anne had just re-emerged after getting dressed. She had on a cute little mini dress with bare legs and high-heeled sandals. If she had either dropped or hiked up her dress right then, I may have called in sick... may have.

I got the email from Ella on Saturday night. The girls were no longer coming in during the work week-- that would be "too distracting"-- so if anyone could make it in on short notice...

Anne gave me a quick kiss and told me she had to run. She was doing whatever is was that women do exactly one week before their wedding.

"I'll be going into work for a few hours," I reminded her retreating form. Still couldn't quite get a word in edgewise as to why I was headed in to work on a Sunday-- Anne was so wrapped up and excited with her wedding plans.

"That's nice dear," she replied. "At least you won't be bored with me gone," and then I got a kiss blown in my general direction as she blew out the door.

"There'll be six eventually naked coeds at work today," I finally informed the closed door. "I will certainly be enjoying them shyly stripping, and I'll definitely be groping each one of them full T. A. P. protocol-- Tits, Ass and Pussy."

The door still didn't respond.

"Oh, and, we are showing them full Phase Two Intimacy protocols as well. I will probably have four naked ladies riding my cock: Ella or the Chi-town exec to start things off, then three of the six shy little girls."

The door remained silent, but just then a sunbeam struck the brass doorknob and made it gleam, which I took as a sign from above...

The whole building felt strangely quiet as I rode the elevator up from the parking garage. Finally it dinged for my floor. As I turned the corner I still half-expected to see naked Barb at reception.

Instead it was Dan.

We did our own usual version of "Hello Newman;" "Jerry;" from Seinfeld. It was so hard to like Dan as he was such a sexual braggart. For instance: I successfully had five ladies in a row lower their pretty naked selves onto my penis. I stayed hard for nearly forty-five minutes in total, and we all had some intimate fun and laughter without anyone cumming, and that was that.

Dan was bragging that six nudies rode him easily-- and that two of them couldn't control themselves and had incredible orgasms.

Well, women will talk, and nothing of the sort happened. In reality, Dan couldn't control himself after only three girl riders. He had to pull out as soon as the fourth tight little cunt fully surrounded his aching cock, and he openly came into his condom in abject shame.

"I call dibs on Ella," he announced.

"What?!"

He leaned toward me and looked around. "You're always hiding out in her office doing God knows what. Well, these girls who watch Ella as she rides my monster are going to get a real eyeful."

Do you see why I couldn't stand him!

I sighed. "First of all, Ella isn't a thing that you can call dibs on. Secondly, she's my boss. Thirdly, how do you know that this trainer from Chicago isn't even hotter?"

"You got that right," said a very familiar female voice behind me.

I quickly turned and took in a curvy, drop-dead gorgeous totally naked blonde who defined the acronym "MILF."

"Mandy!" I shouted as I ran up to hug her. We squeezed each other so hard I think we gave each other spinal adjustments.

"How are you? How have you been? Oh my God; you didn't tell you were coming-- bad girl!" and I playfully smacked her nude butt.

"I'm guessing you two know each other." That was Dan's attempt at humor. We ignored him.

"I'm coming for your wedding anyway and now I have a chance to go all intimate on that cock of yours-- right before I meet your blushing bride!"

"You're terrible," I told her.

"You love it," she told me.

"I'm gonna go let Ella know she'd better prepare for MY penis today," Dan announced to no one listening.

We watched him leave. Mandy observed that "Linda always says that the guys who always talk about it are the guys who always do it the worst."

We laughed. "How is Linda?"

"You have a free hour with her to work on any sexual skill improvement or whatever whenever you want," Mandy said. "Standing offer... or maybe it's a lying down offer?"

Linda was a sex surrogate and a good friend of Mandy's. She was there at the very first tryout party for Phase Two Intimacy held in Mandy's luxurious condo-- as was I. I never did get the chance to enjoy Linda straddling my cock and I still regretted it.

As we walked to my office for Mandy to put away her bag-- it was one of those totes that Certified Nude places give out for the ladies to stow their clothes as they stroll around naked-- she filled me in on how she became a trainer.

That party turned out to be the first of many. Then Mandy took to heart something sweet Cindi-- my naked chef-- said to me: "why don't they have a training manual for all this stuff?"

Mandy realized it was really the female employees who needed the training. For instance: what do you do if the guy can't get hard-- or you can't get wet? Mandy headed a team of experienced employees, including guys like me who could handle up to five naked ladies in a row sweetly lowering themselves onto our welcoming cocks without complaint.

We entered my office and I noticed that Mandy shut the door behind her. She was up to something. As she oohed and ahhed about my office as a distraction, she suddenly bent down and unsnapped my shorts-- pulling them and my briefs down like an expert un-dresser.

"Mandy! What the hell?!"

"I just need a quick pic and a measurement," she said matter-of-factly as she squatted down and dug through her tote. Mandy was giving me quite the view of her shaved open pubes and my newly freed penis was naturally responding.

"There's a place that makes dildoes out of real-life cocks," she explained. Mandy pulled her cellphone and a metal ruler out. She put the ruler against the base of my penis.

"Hmmm," she said. "How big do you get?"

"Almost eight inches... but... we can't be doing this now! We have a meeting!"

Mandy considered it. "Well, buddy, you were more than eight inches when I rode you; I mean, you were hitting the rear wall!

They do make adjustments, I will just make mine." And with that she knelt in front of me and took my cockhead into her mouth.

There's no easy way to push a naked girl away when she's blowing you. In fact, it may be impossible. Nevertheless...

"Mandy!" I was almost wailing. "Please take your fucking measurements-- we're gonna be late!!"

Mandy let my cock pop out with a pout. She held up the ruler and took her dick pic. She stared at the results. "You're nervous, so not fully up to speed. I'll have them adjust you to about oh... 8.5 inches."

She put everything back in her tote and then stood up so beautifully nude and grinning. "If I can't have you, at least I'll have a reasonable facsimile!"

Just as I was about to deliver a scathing rejoinder, my desk phone's intercom went off: "Where are you two?" It was Ella. "Not having too much fun yet, we hope. Come on down to the conference room. We've got six little cuties who just can't wait to get naked for you."

I stared at the phone. I hated our intercom system. I sighed as I locked up. Mandy had her arm around my arm the whole time as if she couldn't stop touching me.

I've worked with a lot of incredibly naked women in the past five months. With the turnover here-- girls thought they could handle the nudity and the sex, but then they couldn't-- I had been intimate with about twenty female employees. Mandy is the only one who I had ever actually fucked-- and she worked for the head office out in Chicago.

The fact that she and I were going to be demonstrating Phase Two Intimacy in front of three newly naked college girls had me very excited and also very nervous all at the same time. Mandy could quite easily-- as the last few minutes demonstrated-- turn into a sexually out-of-control handful.

We walked into the conference room and all eyes turned to us-- including six young women whose faces showed different phases of nervousness and/or anticipation.

Then Ella got up. "Mandy!"

"Ella!!"

They stood in back of their office chairs and embraced like long lost lovers. Everyone I'm sure noticed the four nice bare tits and nips rubbing against each other, how the two nudes had their thighs pressed tightly together, and then how their hands slowly went down from their backs on to their impressive buttocks.

Just when it looked as though they were going to start consummating their love, they disentangled and sat down next to each other; both sitting up nice and straight, breasts proudly pointing out.

I had my suspicions that this whole sex and nudity thing was a Trojan Horse for the female gender to take over while we guys stood around with our tongues hanging out. Looking at Mandy and Ella together, I doubted these two beauties could take over the world. Most of North America maybe, but not the world.

Now all attention was on the new girls: six adventurous young ladies who were volunteering to try out nudity, sexual handling and intimacy in the workplace.

Being an unabashedly sexist male, I automatically sorted the girls into three categories, based on sexual attractiveness:

1) Girls of Playboy types: two girls who could grace the magazine's glossy pages;

2) Average girls: two girls who were attractive enough but not stunning;

3) Chubby or heavyset: the remaining two.

I was happy that amongst the Playboy types was a stunning Black girl with long, braided hair down to her butt. She reminded me of Lisa Bonet but with with much richer, darker skin.

Among the average girls was one who was positively tiny, dark-haired with glasses. She had almost no discernible figure and could easily pass for a boy.

Finally let me say I had nothing against the heavier young ladies. I had totally fallen for chubby chef Cindi at Mandy's initial Phase Two party, and I would be sorely tempted if that sweet girl ever entered my life again.

Ella took charge of the meeting. She announced that all of the girls had signed releases regarding their nudity and sexual handling, and that any sexual intimacy was strictly voluntary. She had copies of all of their photo i.d's and they were all over eighteen.

"Before we have you stand and undress for us, are there any questions?" Ella scanned the young girls' faces.

The tiny girl looked around and slowly raised her hand.

"Yes, uhhh... Maddie?"

"Well," Maddie began. "We've all gotten used to Nude Days on campus, and Certified Nude shopping and all, but why all the sex at work? Isn't being totally naked enough?"

"That's a great question!" Ella was beaming. "We are naked because we want to be, we allow sexual touching because we like it, and we're getting intimate on Fridays because we love to.

"No one's forcing us to work in a nude workplace; much less a Phase Two Intimate one! But we are all sexual creatures, and there is nothing like the love that the men show for us once we get intimate with them.

"There are men who are frankly crazy sex-hounds, there are others who are perfect gentlemen, then there are some who are sad and lonely. I will tell you that the seven or eight minutes of pure intimacy that we share with men like that... there's nothing like it. You just have to experience it."

The girls were suitably impressed; hell-- I was impressed! No one had ever summed it up that way before. We weren't just fucking around or trying anything obnoxious; we were only getting hard enough to be inside these lovely ladies long enough to tell them how much we really loved them and how much we truly appreciated them.

Now it was time for the girls to undress in front of us. They all got up slowly, looking at each other as they began the process of unbuttoning and unzipping.

Watch any video of real-life girls stripping in public-- crazy European game shows, or wet t-shirt contests-- and you will notice the girls looking to one another for some kind of moral (or immoral?) support and to coordinate what body parts they are revealing. It seems as though the unspoken message is something like "let's all take off our bras all at once; that way, no one set of tits is gonna stand out!"

My eyes were on all of the girls at once-- who can resist watching a group of cuties shyly stripping? My favorite Black girl was already done untying her midriff-baring top and she was bare underneath. She was eyeing me with the biggest smile the whole time. Her breasts may have been the best in the group-- probably 36Cs with very poky dark brown nipples.

My second favorite was a skinny but cute blonde. She had to be 5' 6" and that was almost all long, skinny legs. All of the courageous cuties baring it all for us today were supposed to be juniors about twenty-years-old. But this sweetie still had the legs of a teenager. On that type of long, tall, skinny-ass girl, even B cups look enormous! Her breasts were nicely rounded mounds with delicate rose petals for nipples.

Now was the point of no return. The girls all shared a lip-biting "here goes nothing" look and six pairs of pretty panties were finally whisked off. There is nothing like the sight of a group of young women who have just completely undressed. It wasn't just the delightfully different tits and asses and bushes presented for your consideration, it was the looks on their faces: "Okay, I'm naked! Do you like me?"

Ella thanked everyone profusely. I saw Ella and Mandy looking the girls over too. I never thought Mandy was into girls at all; Ella-- there were rumors that she was equal opportunity.

Dan was somehow both drooling and trying to look cool. He was a rugged, good-looking guy, I had to admit. He was just such a jerk I felt sorry for the girls who would be assigned to him.

Speaking of assignments: Ella was shuffling the girls' paperwork to make random selections. I was leaning forward in my excitement thinking "please please please!"

Jada-- the bosomy Black girl was assigned to me, as was the leggy blonde Amber. Zoe-- one of the plainer looking girls when she had her clothes on-- was the last pick in my lucky group.

I took a closer look at Zoe now that she was naked. Not the prettiest face and she looked a bit thick in the hips, but then as she turned around I did get a rise out of that big round ass of hers. Zoe's breasts were a little too conical to my liking, with each long nipple pointing to the left or the right, but as I always said-- they were naked tits and they were out there for me to play with!

Now we all got up and moved en masse-- eight naked girls plus two leering guys-- into the cafeteria. Ella lured the girls over to the corner to show off our expensive coffee maker. There were two things Ella always wanted to make better: her orgasms and her morning coffee.

Mandy held off to the side. I could tell she was anxious to just get on to the sex-- fuck the coffee! Dan and I were openly gawking at seven pairs of bare asscheeks-- while desperately hoping for a glimpse in between.

I watched as the coeds all turned down the coffee; I thought they were concerned about walking around holding cups of boiling-hot liquid over their bare skin.

Then we split up: Ella had an open area that used to be a secretarial pool-- I had an open area for the salespeople to work and congregate. We were taking the new nudes to open areas deliberately-- we weren't going to give them anywhere to hide.

As we entered my open office space, we first led everyone straight to the ladies room. The nude coeds were all shocked as we all walked right in. There was no door on the outside and the doors on two of the three stalls had been removed.

Mandy took the lead in explaining that bodily privacy was a thing of the past in a Full Female Nude office. If a girl had to pee in the middle of a work-related conversation, a guy would simply follow her in. In fact, any guy who so desired was allowed to simply wander inside and take in the wondrous sight of naked ladies openly peeing.

I stepped in and told the shocked girls that after a while, our naked ladies would even openly change some very intimate items they only wore on certain days-- right out in the office.

Mandy kindly pointed out that the third stall was reserved for certain very personal body functions. Still, if a female employee spent too much time in there, our naked nurse would be sent in to find out if there was a problem.

We assembled back in the open office. I could tell Mandy was itching to get the girls ready for some group groping. Of course I would lead with Mandy bent over a desk, her ample ass up in the air.

But... leggy Miss Amber was trying to get my attention. She touched my arm and then backed off as if I was on fire.

"Yes?"

"Uhh..." She looked around. "Can we talk privately?" She was blushing.

I got Mandy's attention. She could see something was going on. Mandy very smartly distracted the other girls by having them sit down at a computer and started showing them some of the sexy, team-building contests that we filmed for our private server only.

My favorite was when the guys were all blindfolded and the nude female employees would walk into the conference room, one by one. We would each feel up each new ass and each new set of tits. Once the girl had left, we would carefully rate her by feel only. There were prizes for best tits, best ass and best overall bod-- usually gift cards to a Certified Nude resort and spa.

I directed Amber to my office and quietly closed the door. "Did you have something you wanted to tell me?"

"I'm technically a virgin." The words all spilled out of her at once.

"Oh holy shit," I replied.

"The other girls don't know because I've had so many boyfriends but I only let them put fingers in and then I'd go down on them and then the first guy who got his fingers all the way in he said I was tight and I hurt a little so I figured that was it as far as the hymen but I didn't really think about the sex part today until it was too late but I figured you really should know."

Wow, I thought. Take a breath!

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers