Nude Therapy - Phase 04 - Naked Coed Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you do if he gets soft? How do you keep him hard?" Amber was curious.

"Oh, this one's not getting soft: not with me on top of him. But... you just move a little-- side to side and up and down-- but not too much! Mostly work those vaginal muscles on him like I'm doing now." Mandy was grinning and licking her lips.

"Oh, Mandy." I was sighing like a girl.

"You two have made love before, right?" Zoe inquired. "I mean, the way you act... a woman can tell..."

Mandy's eyes widened. "Does not bode well for when I meet your lovely fiancée."

"We can just hint that was all in the past."

"Except I'm not in the past. I'm here today, squeezing your penis, and we still love each other. Even these 'innocent girls' can tell." She glanced over at them.

I just kept sighing. "Anne has to accept me as I am. I will always come back home to her. She is with me for life: well, that's the plan! But there will be... special moments with other women. I love you all too much; I'm just a weak man."

Mandy's eyes never left mine. "What a speech! She is so lucky to have you, and if she accepts you for the simpleminded idiot that you are, you are so lucky to have her!"

I just had to sit up and wrap myself around her and kiss her, and she leaned forward for me.

"Wow." I looked around and that was Amber. "Love is really fucking complicated," she observed.

"That about covers it!" Mandy laughed as she eased herself off me. "Who's next?"

"Oh me, let me." That was Jada. "I'm going crazy here; I'm almost cumming, watching you two lovers."

I took off the condom and popped it in a trash receptacle nearby as I reached over for another. Mandy was crouching, not very ladylike, over her Certified Nude tote. She came up with some feminine wipes and, according to the can, some "refreshingly feminine spray."

I watched in a kind of awe as Mandy wiped and sprayed herself, legs open, right in the middle of my office.

Meanwhile, Jada was standing in front of me. "She is something, isn't she?" she said quietly.

"A force of Nature." I agreed. "But..." I lowered the chair, "now It's your time, sweet girl."

Jada opened the condom pack and grabbed my penis. "This guy isn't tired yet I see." She started rolling down the latex.

"Not with all of you beautiful naked girls hanging around, no," I admitted.

"I can't wait," Jada announced as she climbed up.

"You're doing fine." Refreshingly feminine Mandy was on my right. "Hold him steady for her, idiot."

"Do you see why I love her?" I asked Jada, but she was paying no attention. She was only attentive to my cock.

We all watched as I entered her, my hot hard pink organ sliding in between her powerful brown thighs.

"Oh god, oh god!" Jada moaned. "How am I not supposed to fuck him!"

Mandy put her hand on Jada's back, trying to soothe her. "Shhh... shhh. Just breathe in and out slowly. As you breathe out, say 'his penis inside me.'"

Jada was doing as she was told and she was calming herself down. "His penis inside me." Then she ad libbed: "his penis is beautiful." She was smiling down at me like an angel-- like a big-breasted, cocoa-brown, naked angel.

I blinked up at her-- we were both getting emotional-- and then I felt a presence. Amber was at my left shoulder. She bent down and kissed me. "This is so beautiful," she said, "I can't wait for you to take me."

In my current state, with all the blood pooling in the nether regions, I smiled and nodded. Where was I taking her?

Jada took that moment to ease her body off me. She grinned at my hapless cock-- it was wildly flailing around when it wasn't safely tucked inside someone's vagina.

Amber had her arm around Zoe, then Jada and Mandy joined the nude discussion group. They were all intent on something, but all I saw was long flowing hair, soft shoulders, round breasts, kissable tummies, fuckable cunts, hot asses and long long legs. I was so hard I couldn't stand it anymore.

Mandy and Zoe walked over to me. Mandy had her arm around Zoe. They were both smiling and happy which was great, but my cock was throbbing.

"I am going to... yield my time with you to Amber," Zoe told me. "She's been brave, and she told us all about her... situation. We all think that, her first time deserves more time."

"And," Mandy added, "this little one's family is just outside Chicago. I'm gonna take her on as an apprentice trainer this summer. Who knows: after she graduates, maybe she'll be the one who takes the first ride on you in next years' training session." She stared at my penis doubtfully. "If you're still up to it."

Amber startled me-- she was still at my left shoulder. "Since this is my first time, I want to be on the bottom. And, no condoms. I know, I know, but I'm taking precautions! And... this will be no sweet ride-- I want to be totally made love to by you."

Do you see how easy it is for women to take control? They got naked and let me play with them for a while, now they had me committed to making love to this girl for her very first time.

But then-- how could I say no?

I got off the chair while it was still in the reclined position. I looked down at myself: men with throbbing erections are a bit "out there," no wonder Michelangelo didn't give David a stiffie.

Zoey and Jada were on either side of Amber, holding her hands. She stopped to kiss me, leaning over my penis, then they helped her up onto the chair. The girls were giggling as Amber had to split her long legs in front of me. The giggles combined with the impressive view had me rising to unprecedented heights.

"That was so special," said Mandy. "They were actually presenting her to you." She stopped, and seemed to stop breathing. "Oh God," her eyes went wide. "Oh, somebody fuck me! This is it!"

She went to the door, unlocked it, and ran out into the hallway. "Where are the other girls?!" she exclaimed, "still with Dickwad?!" I can't fucking believe it!" She ran back in after locking up.

The girls and I were exchanging looks. I was thinking we should probably all get dressed before we contacted the appropriate authorities.

"Don't you guys see?" Mandy asked. "This is fucking historic! The Nudity Project is trying to change society; not just have women run around naked at work!

"We finally can offer something even more positive: ask girls to wait until they turn eighteen before they have sex. Then, there'll be all these specially trained, experienced older men-- even cuter than this specimen." She poked me in the stomach.

"The girls will have their choice-- there'll be plenty of volunteers! They'll look at pictures-- with clothes on and off-- then meet with the guys.

"The final event will be a presentation: only her female friends and relatives will be there. They will undress her in front of him, then everyone will undress and go into the bedroom. Her friends, her sisters, even her mother will be right there with her, holding her hands. And then-- everyone will cum together." She looked at all the girls, then at me. "This right now: this is historic!"

We all stared. Amber surprised us by speaking first: "That's exactly what I want right now-- I want all of you to be here with me-- touching me, touching him, when we all cum. None of us should be alone for our first time."

I glanced around. Pretty soon, every naked lady in the room was going to be in tears... again, an unparalleled record. Time to take charge...

I looked down on this beautiful, still somewhat shy girl who incongruously had those long skinny teenager's legs wide open for me. She still had those little white socks on. I slowly took each one off and made a striptease show out of each sock removal, even humming the familiar music. Then I was bending down and sucking each newly revealed pinky toe, making her giggle and squirm-- and open those skinny legs even more. She was so fucking cute!

"Are you ready for me?" I asked.

"I think I've been ready for you for a long, long time," she answered.

Great: now every naked person in the room was getting teary-eyed.

I carefully climbed on top of her, in between her legs, kneeling over her. "I'm going to start kissing you all over," I declared.

"God, I hope so!" she replied.

I started with her lips and I couldn't stop: neck, shoulders, breasts, tummy, thighs, legs, feet and then back up the legs and thighs to her wide-open pussy. I licked her so much she made me stop: "I want to cum with you inside me!"

I was beyond stopping. I positioned myself above her and it was as if her open pink wetness was a powerful magnet I could not pull away from. My cockhead teased her opening. "I'm trying to be gentle," I gasped.

"Just shove it inside me hard!" she demanded.

Amber was still extremely tight at first and I did worry about some semblance of a barrier remaining. But then it was a combination of me just letting go and sinking all 180 pounds of me onto her plus her vaginal muscles tugging on me, pulling me all the way in.

"Sweet baby!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, I'm your sweet baby," she agreed. "But I'm also a woman in some kind of fucking heat and I need to feel you pumping me right now 'cause I need to cum!"

I would have lost control even without her express permission. I pumped that sweet soft pink body faster and faster. I saw the other girls, including Mandy, positioning themselves around her, reaching out to touch her, but they all had one hand between their own legs.

The two girls were kneeling at either side of Amber, touching her and holding her hands. Mandy was kneeling up in back of the chair, leaning over Amber, stroking her shoulders, cooing something into her ear.

I caught Mandy's eye. "I was... wondering if... if you were gonna grab your phone and record this... historic moment!" I was surprised I got all that out in my condition. Mandy stared at me and looked away, but not before I got the slyest smile...

What a moment for flashbacks! I saw Mandy playing with something under her desk before she rolled herself out naked for me in her office on Nude Therapy Day. I saw how carefully arranged everything was at her Phase Two party, the first and only time I made love to her. She didn't need her cellphone out to record any of those moments-- they were already being recorded!

Well, if I was being recorded now, if the ladies of the Nudity Project wanted to see how the male of the species was reacting-- I was more than ready to put on a show!

Amber wrapped her long legs around my back with her feet beginning to pound my ass. She was moaning "ahhh... ahhhh..., ooohh.. OOOHHH!" and she wasn't the only one.

We were all so connected at that moment I think I felt at least three of the four girls cumming with me. I exploded deep inside this girl's virgin love tunnel squirting and squirting all of my hot juice out and I couldn't stop pumping. Amber felt so good inside that I was totally and selfishly using her tight cuntal opening to continue to stroke my penis. She felt so fucking good!

Zoe and Jada both screamed out some very nasty things. Mandy threw her head so far back I thought maybe she was having a stroke. I wasn't timing our combined orgasmic highs but it must have been at least three minutes.

I collapsed on top of Amber. Blood rushed back into my brain. "Are you alright? Sweet baby; oh my sweet sweet girl!"

Amber held me tight, then tighter. She was trying to squeeze her naked self into me. "You're wonderful. Oh... that was so amazing. Thank you sir, oh thank you sir!

I raised my head and kissed her. "Don't call me 'sir:' my name's David."

"David," she murmured. "David."

She snuggled into me, and, if we weren't on my office recliner, if there weren't three other naked people in the room, Amber would have fallen asleep wrapped in my arms.