Nude Therapy - Phase 04 - Naked Coed Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you're telling me that I'm the man who's going to take your virginity."

"Technically," Amber shrugged.

I peeked out my office door and the other naked ladies were laughing hysterically about something onscreen. Undoubtedly something I was featured in.

I closed the door. "Lean back against the desk and spread your legs."

"What?!" Amber gasped.

"I'm gonna have to check you quickly. You don't want the other girls to know; it'll be obvious if I break your hymen during insertion and it hurts-- if it's still there! You're probably already wet from stripping and being naked. It won't take a lot of rubbing for me to get my fingers in."

Amber awkwardly walked over to my desk in a daze. She spread her skinny legs slowly and I noticed she had kept her adorable little white socks on. What a naked cutie! She also had one of the neatest little pussies I'd ever seen. Just a dark pink slit on top that briefly widened into two, then it flared out in an upside-down V right over her hole.

Amber had a very light coating of hair in a triangular shape that went up from her firm outer lips to her mons. It was obviously well shaved and trimmed which indicated she spent a lot of time trying to keep her vulva attractive.

I stood next to her with one hand on the small of her back as I started massaging her in between her inner lips. As I suspected, she was already slick with moisture. I was standing right on top of her, facing her right hip. My left hand dropped to her ass as my right hand pressed against her vaginal opening and I slipped my fingers in.

"Oh!" she said. "Oh my goodness!!"

"I'm already in pretty deep sweetheart and you're not experiencing any pain, right?"

"Oh my god no," she breathed out. "No pain at all!"

Now she was starting to slowly grind her lower body into my hand. I observed her throwing her pretty head back and closing her eyes as her straight blonde hair was dancing just below her shoulder blades.

"Later cutie!" I pulled out my fingers and gave her bottom a playful slap. "Go out and join the party. But-- when you're back in here and you're going for your ride, I'm going to take you last-- don't say a word about what happened in here, and follow my lead."

We went out and stood around the other naked ladies separately: I thought that way we would avoid attention. But Jada, who had been watching me ever so closely, looked from Amber to me with curiosity.

I had to think fast. I put my hands on Amber's bare shoulders. "Amber had a very embarrassing personal question and she needed to ask a responsible adult. Unfortunately, I happened to be available..."

The girls all laughed. Amber reached up and grabbed my hand: "Thank you!" she mouthed.

I thought she had tears in her eyes. If I made another naked lady cry, I was going to get a complex.

Now Amber and I leaned in to see what the other girls were watching. I knew that our blindfolded group grope had been filmed, but I never knew that someone had edited the sexy scenes to highlight each executive separately.

Zoe clicked the mouse back to the beginning. This little video was titled "Executive V. P. of Sales gropes thirteen naked female employees!" No wonder my naughty nude friends were all giggling.

"Okay, okay," I gave them all an exaggerated eye-roll. "Now, how would you like to see the real thing?"

I looked around. "How about Zoe going first?" The poor girl was so startled she almost dropped the mouse as she jumped up.

"Me?!" she queried, pointing somewhere In between her pendulous breasts.

"I'm usually first," Mandy pouted.

"Yes," I agreed. "You girls should know that Mandy and I were among the first to try out Phase Two Intimacy. Mandy was there at the very beginning of the Nudity Project, and she has helped almost more than anyone move us all forward to where we are today."

Now Mandy was staring at me, blushing and blinking. My track record in making beautiful nude women cry was astounding.

Then the girls started applauding. Mandy put up her hands as if to ward off this unwanted adulation. "No, no, please! I want all of you young ladies to know how brave you all are for coming in today. Getting naked isn't easy-- but it is our right-- and we're taking it!"

That only resulted in more applause. Mandy hung down her head and wiped her eyes. It was way past time for me to change things up. "Zoe: lean against this desk on your elbows and stick out that pretty naked ass for me!"

That did it. There was laughter combined with sharp intakes of breath at my sudden boldness. Zoe did as she was told and her bottom really was delectable. Her slightly above average mass resulted in some nicely shaped, very firm globes.

I instructed the other nude girls to stand next to me. "Do you see what I'm doing?"

"Getting off on groping her?" Jada asked. I looked at her sharply but she was grinning.

"Not quite," I replied. "But I am spreading her asscheeks open and checking her out inside. In addition, continuing play often has the girls relaxing and opening up their thighs, resulting in yet another pleasant view."

The girls were silent after that; the joking was over. Until now, none of them had realized just how overtly sexual sexual play really was.

"Now for titty play," I announced. "Any volunteers?"

We all looked to Mandy. She plopped herself down in one of the office chairs and waved me off. "It's time for the younger generation to find out what men really want. These girls right here-- they are the women who are going to lead us naked into the future."

"I believe my titties are available." We all turned and stared at Jada, who had been quiet for a while. She slowly got up from her chair. "How do you want me?"

I rolled my chair over and really took in her naked body. Her pubes were quite furry for someone who knew she'd be stripping naked; I wondered what was up with that. Her breasts were still her finest features; I put them at 36C-- big and round with dark brown nipples that blended into rather large areolae.

The best thing about Jada was her enticingly dark skin: something between the color of cocoa and coffee. She looked unbelievably smooth-- except for her hairy area-- and I couldn't wait to touch her.

I realized Jada was still patiently waiting for her instructions-- as well as still smiling down at me. "Right here is fine," I told her. Then I reached up and cupped a breast in each hand.

I played with her tits as if I was weighing each one, then I squeezed them together. I moved on to lightly tracing my fingers around and around each nipple. When I reached the nipples I simultaneously squeezed each one and tried to lift Jada's breasts by pinching and lifting each nip.

The other girls seemed to be watching in a kind of stunned fascination. I motioned for Jada to lean in closer.

"I'm going to take these into my mouth, is that okay?"

Jada looked over at the girls then leaned into my right ear. "I've been looking forward to that as well as to other things. I hope it doesn't offend you-- I never know about people-- but just the thought of your pink pink skin going into my brown... it's so... stimulating."

"No offense taken! I think there's something about suddenly getting used to seeing all different types and sizes and ages of naked women-- all over the place-- we are all getting to accept one other more." I was quite sincere with that statement. I so appreciated the beauty of all women now-- especially the naked ones.

Now she wasn't just smiling down at me-- she got really close like right in between my legs and then she kissed me. "Please go right ahead then-- let's shock these little white girls."

I had to laugh at that. God, I was just loving each and every one of these sweet naked ladies as I got to know each one of their young bodies more intimately.

But now Jada's nice brown tits were practically in my face. At first I used my hands to squeeze them together and try to get two nipples in my mouth at once. Then I knew that my hands would be much happier roaming over her body and pulling her hot ass even closer.

Jada was happily doing the work of presenting one breast and then the other for my eager lips, tongue and teeth. I heard one of the girls gasp out loud and I wasn't sure which one. They were all sitting, leaning or standing next to the open computer table, all intently watching the titty-sucking proceedings.

My hands were taking advantage of groping her sweet round ass but there was no resistance. In fact, as she was thrusting her upper body into my mouth, Jada was pushing out her butt into my eager hands.

From this angle my all-nude female audience couldn't quite see where my right hand was going. Cleverly covering up my movements with some loud sucking, that naughtily roaming hand slipped in between Jada's rear cheeks. It encountered some wet slippery folds that I took to be the terminus of her inner lips, opening up over her vagina.

My naked and probably jealous watchers had no idea that Jada's sudden "Mmmmm!" was a result of my index finger suddenly sliding inside her warmly wet love-hole and not from my exceptionally talented tongue on her bare breasts.

I knew it was time to withdraw, unfortunately. Well, I was going to have each and every one of these blushing young ladies spreading their pussies open for me as they stared down at me to ride my erection. Yes; time to move on.

"Okay," I was a little breathless and I was trying to surreptitiously wipe my finger on my shorts. I now how had the love juices of two of these four naked women on me.

"It's time to move on to pussy play, and I know--"

Mandy interrupted me. "Maybe we should continue that in the privacy of your office?" She was glancing at her ever-present watch, one of the few items she was always wearing.

She was standing up so I had a great, full view of her bared beauty. Her only other adornment was a thin gold chain around her waist. There's just something about body jewelry when a woman is totally nude! Mandy was also barefoot which only accentuated her incredibly long, shapely legs. I wanted to have a 3-D hologram of those legs. Hey-- she was getting a physical manifestation of my penis...

"Alright... let's listen to the naked lady. Oh wait! You're all naked too!"

The girls groaned and shook their pretty heads as they followed me into my office. I wasn't sure why Mandy wanted to go private, but she was the trainer. Besides, I couldn't wait to get naked myself and really start the afternoon's festivities.

The girls all started going over to the windows which had a distant view of Central Park between the other office buildings. They were hesitant about standing there naked until I assured them that no one could see in.

Mandy stood next to me as we contemplated the three bouncy nude forms silhouetted against as well as nicely lit up by the incoming sunlight. "A bunch of real cuties, huh?" she said.

"Fucking gorgeous," I replied. I looked at her. "Why did you feel the need to go private?"

"I was getting nervous about what was going on with your pal, Mr. Cocksure. We really don't want to deal with the addition of three or four unhappy, unsatisfied girls."

I started to protest and Mandy put up her hand.

"I know you can handle it, you stud muffin. I'm just seeing such a good group here. They're bonding with each other and they're especially bonding with you. They think you're sexy and funny."

"Well," I sighed, "they are so young and innocent." Mandy punched my arm.

"Why don't you start undressing and we'll see how innocent they are," Mandy suggested.

"Oh my," I said, "you asking me to take my clothes off is the best offer I've had all day."

My designer t-shirt was off quickly. I sat in my office chair to get my sandals off. I heard: "oh look!" and "what?" and then "he's stripping" and finally "all right!"

The three naked coeds came over and formed a semicircle around my chair. I stood up and unsnapped my shorts then pulled them down and off. This time I heard "wow!" and "nice legs!" and "he's already so hard!"

"Zoe?" I said. Again she was so startled she nearly jumped out of her bare skin. "Why don't you step in and do the honors?" I tugged on the waistband of my briefs, hoping she'd get my meaning.

She came up to me in a total state of disbelief that I had called on her. I took the time to look her over and noticed that all she was wearing were some purple flip flops and a belly button ring.

"You want me to take them off?" she asked.

"That's the idea."

Zoe hesitated.

"What is it cutie?" I whispered.

"I know you picked me to make me feel special. I mean-- I'm not as cute as the other two. I've got a nose like that guy in the dresses on that M*A*S*H show, my stomach isn't flat, my ass and legs are too thick--"

I interrupted her. "I think you're nothing but a sexy hot sweet young naked babe and I want you to strip me naked too right now so I can show you what the fuck I want to do with you."

Zoe swallowed hard and bent over me. She pulled my briefs down hesitantly as if she was afraid my cock was going to hit her in the face. Well, it almost did! She gasped when she saw my erection and from that moment on there was no stopping her. She ripped my briefs off and tossed them on the floor with her mouth open, staring.

I stood and came up to her and put my hands on her shoulders and kissed her. I think we were vaguely aware there were other naked people in the room. I pushed her shoulders down, I stood on tiptoes. I pressed my cock up to my belly with one hand and then I pushed my cock and my balls against Zoe's belly and started rubbing.

"This is how much I love your belly," I told her. "I couldn't wait to get naked so I could do this to you."

Now Zoe only hesitated about two seconds. She grabbed me back and kissed me hard, squeezing my cock and balls into her body even harder.

"You are just so fucking wonderful!" she whispered.

"We've skipped right over pussy play into cock play," Mandy observed. "Nothing wrong with that! I mean, if that didn't get you girls wet..."

I had to smile at Mandy. I watched the girls as Zoe somewhat reluctantly rejoined them. They were looking at her with awe. I had just gifted Zoe with a new status and a soon to be repeated story: 'that cute older guy went crazy for her and rubbed his cock all over her!'

Mandy put her arm around my waist and led me and our nude girl group over to my recliner. As soon as she had me turned around I heard "holy shit!" and "nice butt!" and a lot of girlish giggles. I got even harder.

I sat down as Mandy stood next to me and the nudie cuties once again formed a semicircle around me. God, I loved being naked with a hard cock-- especially if there were naked ladies loving me back!

"Now I want each of you to step up and show this lovely man how much you love his dick," Mandy announced. "I don't care if you use your hands or your mouths or some other body part. Just be aware that he is going to check you out between the legs. We're looking for sloppy wet sticky drippy cunts and hard little clitties at this point."

I was in a goofy, sex-crazed daze. "How about Amber first? Alphabetical!"

She stood in front of me shyly. "What do you want me to do?"

"Get closer girl," then I whispered. "I want to see if you're still wet."

She opened up for me instantly as I cupped my hand between her legs. I pressed my middle finger upwards and it easily slid inside her. I pulled out and tasted her. "Nice," I said.

Amber suddenly bent down, put her hands on my thighs and took my penis into her mouth. She looked up at me, not using her tongue, just holding me in.

"You sweet thing," I breathed out. "Love my sweet girl." Amber slowly released my cock from her mouth, stood up and kissed me. "Next?" she said.

"That would be me," Jada said. I was feeling a little like I was a prime cut of meat in a butcher's shop.

"Finally, I get to find out how pretty you are down here," I told her as she stood in front of me with her thighs spread. Jada had firm, meaty outer labia; I had to pull and poke a bit to find her clit. Thankfully it was already out and slippery enough. Having her open as she was, I ran my index finger down until I found her love hole. She took me in easily and greedily.

"Oh, nice," she moaned. "I'm looking at your finger inside me and I'm such a bad girl, liking the contrast in our skins."

"You're not a bad girl," I told her.

"Oh, but right now I so want to be!"

Jada took my penis in her hand and stroked it lovingly. Of course I was already leaking. She put a finger in my moisture and put it to her lips and licked. "Hot and salty," she proclaimed.

Zoe started approaching but I told her to check herself if she wouldn't mind. She looked shocked again then she ran one hand down her body from breasts to belly until she reached her vulva. She spread her legs and stuck a finger in. She walked up to the side of my chair and stuck that finger at me. I took it in my mouth and licked it clean.

"Really nice!" I told her.

Zoe almost walked away; then, blushing, she bent down and gave my cock a quick kiss.

Mandy was hanging back, observing. So much for training, I thought. Then she stepped in. "Okay, girls. Since we are both very experienced in Phase Two, we'll take it from here. Now, if you worked here, you wouldn't normally be watching someone else doing it. So pay attention. And if anything we're doing turns you on, go ahead and touch yourself."

Mandy looked me over. "Are you ready my dear?"

"You can see how ready I am." I was finding I liked performing for a crowd... a crowd of naked women, that is.

"Scoot this thing back a little so I can climb up," Mandy instructed.

I looked up at that incredibly naked and sweetly-titted golden-blonde vision hovering over me as the power chair slid back.

I reached over to a small side table and grabbed a silver wrapped packet.

"Shall I do the honors or--"

"Let me," she said. "God, I can't wait to get my fucking hands on you!"

As Mandy took me firmly in hand and rolled down the ultra thin latex, I looked around. I was happy to see that Jada was squeezing her right breast with one hand; the other was buried between her legs.

"Amber? Zoe?" predictably poor Zoe jumped. "Why can't you two entertain me like Jada?"

They looked at her. "What would like us to do sir?" Amber asked sweetly. That was a mistake.

"Amber, I love your little puss so just open her up for me. Zoe, bend over and show me that beautiful ass."

The poor girls did as they were told. They lined themselves up, naked to my left. Jada was now offering me her breasts, Amber's clit was framed between two fingers, and Zoe was bent over and spreading her cheeks.

"Jesus!" Mandy was all done wrapping up my penis so she now felt free to punch me in the arm-- again!

"These girls trusted us-- they took off their clothes for us-- and you're making them pose in some kind of... lewd tableau!"

"Ow!" was my answer. "How am I going to explain my bruise when I get home?!"

"Tell your sweet fiancée that, wherever you go, women feel the need to punch you."

I considered that. "That is believable."

"You have a fiancée?" that was Zoe who had released her cheeks and was turned around. I went into the whole explanation of how Anne was now doing Nude Mondays where she worked, and how of course she was aware of my Intimate Fridays. I left out the fact that I didn't quite tell her all about Naked Coed Sunday, or that when I first met her, she was naked in a hotel bar...

Mandy was shaking her head. "Again: enough with the chatter! Girls: watch me-- you have to kneel up a bit higher than you think-- then lower your ass back down. Are you gonna hold it steady for me?"

She was addressing me. "Yes ma'am."

I let out a deep breath as her tight wet warmth fully engulfed me once again. First time inside of this wonderful, strong, beautiful woman in seven? maybe eight months.